Personyze Reviews

Personyze

Visitor segmentation and website personalization

4.6/5 (8 reviews)
Hayley M.

Great customer support and product!

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

Their work on our websites has made a significant different to our business. We’ve seen an increase in engagement with customers which has been great! We look forward to our ongoing relationship with Personyze to continue to build our company.

Pros

Customer service is excellent! Our questions are quickly answered and they are extremely helpful implementing new strategies for customer engagement on our e-commerce websites.

Cons

Their dashboard and some features took a little time to learn how to use. There was a bit of a learning curve for us when we got started.

Jackie H.

Great service!

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

We absolutely love Personyze! I would highly recommend them to anyone. My overall satisfaction is a 20 out of 10!!

Pros

It was very easy to set up and we use Personyze for our Product Recommendation emails which are getting really good conversion rates. Our users like to see items they recently viewed on our website.

Cons

I have no cons, the vendors are very quick to respond to emails with changes to our templates. They are friendly too!

Simon C.

Great software.

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

I have no problem recommending Personyze.

Pros

Things you can do with this software is limited with your creativity. It is very flexible but there is steep learning curve. This is generally the case with applications with lots of features. Support is always helpful and they are committed to improve the platform all the time.

Cons

Admin user interface can be slow. Hopefully it will be improved soon.

Great program

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Recommend to anyone looking to raise conversion rates.

Pros

Excellent customer support and input is a high selling point for this software. Targeting choices are well sorted and are very useful.

Cons

A wizard when setting up campaigns may be helpful, sometimes the multitude of options can cause confusion.

Almost perfect, one of the best software I've ever seen

Reviewed on 2018/03/05

The software has many advantages but everything can be summarized in more sales and a better relationship with customers taking advantage of the technological advantages.

Pros

The most outstanding aspect of this tool is the compatibility. I can access my clients in different ways, taking advantage of all the technological benefits available. Communication with my clients is better, distances are shortened and sales improve.

Cons

The only thing I do not like about the software is that due to its high complexity it is not so easy to implement and use, but once you get used to it, it is a powerful tool.

Edelito jr. C.

Very Flexible and Versatile

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Targetting customers has never been as easy as before. This translates to overall sales.

Pros

I love that it has a specific targetting of users. Our customers are having easy experience finding their wants.

Cons

You need to spend time to know how to go about the product. However once you understand how it works, it'll be easy to implement.

Syd B.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/06/03

Personyze

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Pros

It's probably a good tool for mass marketing for some.

Cons

This is very expensive tool and can't be recommended.

4.0/10