Showing 22 reviews of 12

Personyze

Visitor segmentation and website personalization

Showing 22 reviews of 12
Hayley M.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great customer support and product!

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

Their work on our websites has made a significant different to our business. We’ve seen an increase in engagement with customers which has been great! We look forward to our ongoing relationship with Personyze to continue to build our company.

Pros

Customer service is excellent! Our questions are quickly answered and they are extremely helpful implementing new strategies for customer engagement on our e-commerce websites.

Cons

Their dashboard and some features took a little time to learn how to use. There was a bit of a learning curve for us when we got started.

Richard W.

Solid Product

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

Pros

The control panel gives you many customizations. Easy to set up and great support. Our support rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the reason we are still with Personyze. He has been great.

Cons

The size of javascript files can be a bit high. However, after some focus, you can get them at an acceptable level.

Simon C.

Great software.

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

I have no problem recommending Personyze.

Pros

Things you can do with this software is limited with your creativity. It is very flexible but there is steep learning curve. This is generally the case with applications with lots of features. Support is always helpful and they are committed to improve the platform all the time.

Cons

Admin user interface can be slow. Hopefully it will be improved soon.

Jackie H.

Great service!

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

We absolutely love Personyze! I would highly recommend them to anyone. My overall satisfaction is a 20 out of 10!!

Pros

It was very easy to set up and we use Personyze for our Product Recommendation emails which are getting really good conversion rates. Our users like to see items they recently viewed on our website.

Cons

I have no cons, the vendors are very quick to respond to emails with changes to our templates. They are friendly too!

Edelito jr. C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Very Flexible and Versatile

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Targetting customers has never been as easy as before. This translates to overall sales.

Pros

I love that it has a specific targetting of users. Our customers are having easy experience finding their wants.

Cons

You need to spend time to know how to go about the product. However once you understand how it works, it'll be easy to implement.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Personyze

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Pros

It's probably a good tool for mass marketing for some.

Cons

This is very expensive tool and can't be recommended.

• Industry: Building Materials
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great program

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Recommend to anyone looking to raise conversion rates.

Pros

Excellent customer support and input is a high selling point for this software. Targeting choices are well sorted and are very useful.

Cons

A wizard when setting up campaigns may be helpful, sometimes the multitude of options can cause confusion.

Syd B.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Reviewed on 2018/06/03

Fiona E.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great Platform to help businesses offer a customer-centric approach

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

I really love the system and the team at Personyze. I found it initially two years ago when my web designer recommended it. I have no hesitation in recommending this to clients as a cost-effective way to bring a customer-focussed approach to their marketing strategy

Pros

I love the versatility of this product: content personalisation, pop-ups, email and a whole host more.
The support from the Personyze team is superb - nothing is too much trouble and the willingness to help is simply awesome
I love how you can integrate it into Google Analytics and set up with Hubspot and other systems using a web hook is straight forward.

Cons

It would be great if there were "how to..." videos so that I can learn how to do things at my pace. This would also enable mentoring and training sessions for clients who have adopted the system to become more proficient.

The reporting could be improved to be able to develop better dashboards as well as being bale to share the information with sales people who are tasked with follow up.

Almost perfect, one of the best software I've ever seen

Reviewed on 2018/03/05

The software has many advantages but everything can be summarized in more sales and a better relationship with customers taking advantage of the technological advantages.

Pros

The most outstanding aspect of this tool is the compatibility. I can access my clients in different ways, taking advantage of all the technological benefits available. Communication with my clients is better, distances are shortened and sales improve.

Cons

The only thing I do not like about the software is that due to its high complexity it is not so easy to implement and use, but once you get used to it, it is a powerful tool.

Mike H.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best support I have ever seen

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

Simple. Affordable. And does it's primary function (Product recommendations) far better than our last vendor.

Pros

The people behind it made the decision easy. Very responsive. Very quick. Extremely available.

Cons

The settings can be a bit confusing but it is early in the learning curve.

Geni genson P.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

A Personalized Experience

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Support is AMAZING!!..[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] played a big role in our success.

Pros

Its an all in one tool that delivers impeccable performance.

Cons

Reporting could be improved. A more user-friendly approach in tweaking or filtering reports and metrics could really reduce the amount of creating reports.