CakeMail

Launch your first (or millionth) email campaign, no sweat.

Great email marketing tool for small businesses

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and manage my marketing emails to potential clients. It makes sending emails out painless.

Cons

Sometimes it lags when you hit send. Maybe it's due to the high number of recipients but still feels a bit slow.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts

Love Love CakeMail 🍰

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Love it. It's amazing. I was referred to the website through a friend of mine who owns her own small business and I must say she was absolutely right with her suggestion.

Pros

It's so user friendly even my 12 year old daughter who helps with our small craft business helps with CakeMail

Cons

Nothing I really like it. I plan on recommending this to all of my fellow small business owners.

Mathieu S.

Easy to use application and all-star customer support !

Reviewed on 2016/10/31

Managing my contacts and campaigns has given me fantastic results and has been really easy. Plus, the customer support is unparalleled.

Pros

Ease of use, templates choices, customer support (+++)

Cons

Nothing really !

Aashi S.

cakemail is very great

Reviewed on 2017/07/12

Pros

For an online store , the CakeMail statistics system is essential. The new features are very useful and easy to use - it takes only few minutes to create a stylish A/B and test it. To sum it up CakeMail super charges our email marketing efforts. It's easy to use and simple to put together really nice-looking emails. Customer service is superb. They're always helpful to answer any questions - even silly ones. CakeMail has helped us go from 1,000 to 100,000 subscribers, whilst maintaining the same level of service.

• Industry: Publishing

Super Easy Way to Email and Communicate with Customers

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

I love that I was able to send out e-mails much more quickly with the customizable templates.

Pros

I love how I was able to set up a template that was specific to my needs and reuse it for multiple e-mails. I was able to create a template for news and announcements, sales, events, etc., and then chose those templates for emails I was sending out. I was able to send an unlimited number of e-mails for a small monthly fee.

Cons

I wish the breakdowns for email size were a little bigger. Going from 500 to 1,000 contacts doesn't take much and increases your rate $4 per month, while one you hit 2,500 you are spending $24 a month. For anyone with a list of more than 10,000 people I'd recommend looking for other options.

Antonis D.

Great for newsletter emails! I love it.

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Pros

It's a great tool for generating and designing newsletters for your client list, featuring your news, Images, texts and customize templates from a wide selection of themes. I use it regularly for sending to my clients newsletters on a monthly basis.

Cons

More languages should be added! Like French, Chinese, Russian and Spanish. But overall everything works fine!

Rina M.

The right solution for our not-for-profit organization

Reviewed on 2016/10/29

We run a mentoring for entrepreneurs network - Reseau M - and need to reach our mentors and mentees with flexible and robust tools that are very easy too manage. We get that from Cakemail
And great service too!!!!!

Pros

Easy to use interface with flexibility regarding templates and lists management.

Renea H.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Most Beautiful Email Campaign Ever!

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Creating beautiful campaigns at an affordable price!

Pros

The most beautiful emails for campaigns are created here, I believe. Very short learning curve, which is helpful for a novice. For an advanced user, this software is a breeze. Very, very affordable!

Cons

I have clients from all over the world. The language choices are limited. I would love to see Italian, Spanish, and French on this software.

Amazing email marketing product for businesses of all sizes!

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

I've used a variety of email marketing software and I love the ease of use. I have a small business and this allows me to engage and reach out to my clients easily. The pricing for it is slightly less than comparable email marketing programs. I also loved that a free trail was available so that I was able to test it before making a decision.

Cons

Although the price is great, it does lack some features that you would get from a program like Mail Chimp.

Brian W.

Very nice company but...

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

I think they are from Canada and EVERYONE is nice in Canada, ha! They had a cool affiliate/white label program I was looking into as well.

Sabrina C.

Cakemail - easy and affordable email marketing

Reviewed on 2016/10/28

Cakemail makes it very easy to design and send amazing newsletters. No coding and design experience necessary. Managing my contacts is effortless. Customers support is amazing!

Pros

Very easy to use and affordable.
Love that you don't need to be a designer to create beautiful newsletters.

Lisa T.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Yeah Cakemail!

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Pros

Great new features with easy usability. Excellent Customer Service!

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like....