SendinBlue Reviews

Automation, Marketing & Transactional Email, and SMS Service

4.2/5 (205 reviews)
Abigail N.

A great email marketing automation tool

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2016/11/11

I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta).

It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue.

I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.

Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated.

I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Pros

To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Cons

After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log.

I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Miguel P.

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Pros

The Costumer Support

Cons

You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Maciej C.

I would like to relay on you!

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

For me and my company the high availability is very important. Generally our experience is good with you guys, you offer great products, but sometimes we have to get in contact with you to solve some connection issues or deley problems. Getting in touch is also quite difficult, you don't offer any emergency phone number to contact you in some emergency cases, email respones are slow.

We had situation that we had to switch to Google mail for our transational emails, but that was few months ago. Since few months everything works fine and we are happy to use Sendinblue.

Keep doing what you are doing!

Pros

- transactional emails
- sending campaigns

Cons

- sms is too expensive (at least for Poland)

Response from Sendinblue

Hello Maciej,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We're glad to receive your feedback, so that we can continue improving our service.

Our team is always working to enhance our platform, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates.

David H.

Buggy HTML compose interface and lack of support for mobile left us wanting

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

First, great ability to manage multiple lists, and focuses attention on the acquisition of emails without manual entry. Much better pricing than other software depending on your sending habits.

Second, Oftentimes I would have to "save as draft" and go back and edit or duplicate from an existing email because the HTML editing interface would crash. Combined with the inability to do anything from mobile meant it was hard to get out important announcements about events and other happenings on short notice. Maybe not really its strong suite, so still giving 4 stars for overall excellence.

Pros

Pricing, very competitive
Beautiful, well integrated with email acquisition

Cons

Buggy editing window often required lots of page refreshes/work arounds

Response from Sendinblue

Hi David,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

We appreciate feedback from our users, especially on areas we can improve to better serve your needs. Whenever a bug is mentioned, we like to investigate and troubleshoot for any improvements that may be needed.

SendinBlue's tools are built and optimized to function at 100% usability from Chrome and Firefox browsers for the most robust experience.

If you were experiencing buggy behaviors with any of our tools in Chrome or Firefox, we would welcome any additional information you can share about your experience so that these can be resolved. Would you be open to emailing our customer care team at [email protected] to share more details?

We also appreciate your feedback about your desire for a mobile platform. We will share this with our improvements team for future consideration.

Thanks in advance! We appreciate you giving SendinBlue a try.

Luuk D.

Good choice when Mailchimp became too expensive for your size

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

We grew a lot on Mailchimp and it became too expensive for us. We found Sendinblue and it worked well enough for our needs. It has a functional campaign editor that is a bit glitchy and not as polished. But usable enough!

Their API (we use the Ruby gem) is simpler to use than Mailchimp with on feature clearly lacking: we cannot register our subscribers server-side AND send an opt-in.

Pros

It's cheaper than Mailchimp for our list size.

Cons

The campaign editor is glitchy. I addressed the issue but the devs had other priorities than details (understandably).
The API doesnt support server-side double-op-in subscriber registration, but is overall easier than Mailchimp's.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Luuk,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us! I¿ve shared your feedback about the email builder with our team, and I'm happy to confirm that we already have some great improvements coming very soon!

SendinBlue API users who would like to implement a double opt-in process have a couple of handy options for achieving this functionality:

1. SendinBlue Automation can be used to build a double opt-in process, using the workflow in this post: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/en-us/articles/211244629.

2. Alternatively, you could use the current API functionality and follow a similar logic as described in the Automation post above.

I hope these suggestions are helpful, however if you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Terry W.

Excellent Bulk Mail Provider

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

Send in Blue are excellent bulk email providers, combining common sense with high standards and the sort of value for money that to my knowledge is not available in the industry with any other organisation even approaching this level of quality and service. I must admit I was surprised that they don't offer an im support service, which is pretty common in the industry, but they do respond pretty quickly on email.

I did also tell them that I feel they should let new clients know more about their procedures, since I was horrified that my first send hung at 500, having used previous providers where sends just hung and didn't get any further due to technical problems with their systems. It wasn't a problem in this case. They have a standard procedure of halting the send at 500 to check the stats are OK before completing the send. But I did suggest they should tell people that! However it's an assurance that the company is ensuring the continued quality and credibility of its system, which is important for all its clients. And I do believe they are a listening company, so hopefully they will tell new clients more about their procedures.

These are hardly major issues though. This is an excellent service and would be difficult to better at any price, and certainly at the prices being charged by Send in Blue.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Terry,

Thanks for sharing your review about SendinBlue! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our tools have been a good fit for your needs so far.

Indeed, we do read every piece of feedback, and will do everything in our power to improve based on what¿s shared with us!

Vicente R.

Marketing + Transactiona..I couldnt ask for more

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Using mainly WordPress its vital to have a good transactional mail service provider(we can't rely on WordPress solely for mail sending). With Sendindblue i just make sure all my contact forms messages are sent and received..with a good reporting too at Sendinblue side.
Adding to the fact that it also provides great email marketing features, it's awesome that i can manage both within the same platform

Pros

The drag and drop is very intuitive and easy to use. It also has all the features i need to design a good campaign. Automation tools work great and are created in minutes.
The transactional email service is the main reason that made me adopt Sendinblue over other platforms. It's a 2-in-1 that i really needed.
Support is fast and effective.

Cons

There is nothing that i dislike in this platform.

Paul V.

An excellent low cost alternative to Mailchimp!

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

We took up Send in Blue after working with Mailchimp for about three years. We had no issues with Mailchimp aside from the cost and the fact that it wasn't based in the EU, which after Safe Harbour was abolished and due to Mailchimp being base in the US, made it a service which breached Data Protection guidelines for Academic Institutions. SendinBlue offers most of the features offered by Mailchimp, and its automation feature in some ways is superior to Mailchimp's. The only issues we came across were to do with the Email design interface - ok, but not quite as polished as Mailchimp's. Also, the Transactional Email API, although good and less expensive than Mandrill, wouldn't work with our in-house CRM (more a limitation of the CRM than SendinBlue, but still an issue). It's that limitation which prevented me from giving SiB 5 stars.

Overall, and despite those minor gripes, SendinBlue is an excellent service that I have no problem in recommending to others.

Pros

Good interface, no limit on the number of email addresses - a good alternative to Mailchimp's subscriptions-based pricing.

Cons

The Email designer interface isn't quite as easy to use as Mailchimp's, but it's not a terrible interface by any means.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm very glad to hear that SendinBlue has become an overall good fit for your needs.

We also greatly appreciate you letting us know about the areas where improvement would be helpful for you. Our team works actively to incorporate feedback like yours into into our updates!

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to receive your feedback and offer help!

Tim R.

Good for small budget

Reviewed on 2016/10/28

This is an easy to use system for acquiring subscribers and adding them to campaign lists. We use it on a WordPress installation and it works quite well. It is simple to find a user to edit or delete and you can delete from a single list or from your entire database.

If you find the need to use the SMTP feature of the WordPress plugin, AND you need to use another email send plugin of some kind, you will likely have a conflict.

Pros

Fairly easy to use, but not the most intuitive.

Cons

Some of the features are either hard to figure out or do not work. The double opt-in email has a field for the name of the person but that does not work

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your feedback about the WordPress plugin, and will share this with our team.

I noticed that you had a challenge with personalizing your double opt-in email template, and I would like to offer some resources that may be helpful for you.

The first post explains how to setup and name columns in your email list, such as those for storing the your contacts¿ names:

The second post covers how to personalize different elements of your email, including the subject line and message body with fields like first name:

If you¿ve completed the steps shown in both posts and are still experiencing issues, there¿s likely an issue that our customer care team should look into for you. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

7.0/10
Sean A.

Great value

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/10/26

Best price for what you get. The only thing I wish is that more third party plugins and applications incorporated Send in Blue, or ones made by you. I have a pop up download for a handbook on our site that requires an email to download. I had to do A LOT of manual tweaks to make that work on our site with your company, while mailchimp would have been very easy. But overall you offer the best price for what you get.

Pros

Price, Easyness to use

Cons

Not many third party plugins or apps support Sendinblue while they support MailChimp

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Sean,

Thank you for sharing your review about SendinBlue! Hearing from our users is the best way for us to learn, and to improve our tools and your overall experience.

I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our team, so we can work on improvements for future updates.

Kelly M.

The most useless email marketing company out there!

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/29

This is the worst and most deceptive company I've ever experienced in the email marketing world.

I have multiple online eCommerce businesses and I decided to try moving one over to SendInBlue from Mailchimp. I have a very clean and legitimate list of contacts (14500+) that was all organically gathered directly through my website, many of which are actual past customers with purchases! I was "approved", so I purchased their plan, and sent out my first campaign. This "approval" means absolutely NOTHING! My campaign stopped at 500 sends (yours will too) and if you don't meet their 12-15% open rate within 36 hours, they will steal your subscription money, and suspend you from being able to send, period. They do not tell you ANY of this beforehand, and they do this intentionally so that they can steal your first months subscription money! This is legitimately their business model. In order to actually USE their "service" (which is nothing at this point) you have to go through a lengthy and EXPENSIVE process of setting up your very own dedicated IP! What's the POINT? Disgusting.

They're the most crooked and irrational company I've came across in a long time. I understand wanting to protect your IP's dignity, but you're throwing away and robbing the WRONG customer here. I have a fabulous open rate verifiable by MailChimp, with abundant evidence of such. I gave them MANY opportunities to correct this issue before seeking further action, and leaving appropriate reviews.

Pros

Absolutely none. It's a useless company that lies and withholds all of it's requirements and practices, and will result in most people being completely unable to use it even with beautiful, clean, legitimate large lists. (Especially those with large lists)

Cons

Deceptive practices. Lies. Required 15% open rate on the first 500 email sent within 36 hours. (Any large list won't get that rate) They do NOT send to your whole list, only to a random 500. Then most emails end up in the spam folder. They shut you down after 36 hours if you don't reach their open rate requirement , steal your first months payment, and make you unable to use their features. The ONLY solution is to purchase a dedicated and complicated IP, this is a lying, deceptive company and the price does NOT accurately reflect anything. Nobody with any sort of larger sized legitimate eCommerce mailing list will be able to use their service. But they'll be happy to take your money so you can find that out!

0.0/10
Benjamin B.

Nice tool for marketing automation

Reviewed on 2018/05/06
Review Source

Pros

SendinBlue is a nice tool for marketing automation, which is also available in several languages and covers most of the features you would expect from such a tool. In addition to that, it is also completely free of charge and makes email marketing a lot easier. I have been using it, after I had some issues with MailChimp and I was really surprised. These days, there are not a lot free tools around and this one is really great.

Another good thing, worth to mention, is the excellent customer support. Their service staff does really everything, to please you and to help you with any questions or issues, you might have.

Cons

SendinBlue in its free version lacks some important features. For example, there is no social media support, unless you get one of the paid plans. For bigger businesses, the free plan with its limited email support might also be an issue. In addition, there is no plan, that offers unlimited emails.

Miguel B.

Excellent E-Mail Marketing tool

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

One of the best e-mail marketing tool!!

Pros

- excellent price
- you pay the emails you send, regardless of the size of your email database
- you have a lot of features, like the BIG players

Cons

- you cannot send a text with the TEST email.
- you cannot have separated unsubscribe by the List.

Giorgi G.

Most intuitive Email + SMS campaigns platform

Reviewed on 2018/10/14

Overall, with the certain project, Sendinblue totally proved its effectiveness. We are happy to have it found out and that started using. So far, everything is working beyond expectations.

Pros

The biggest advantage of this platform is the integration between the SMS and email campaigns that can be run from within the system. While engaging with the target audience through these two channels - Sendinblue proved to be very effective platform. Furthermore, what I also love the most is the intuitive and vivid main interface that lays out all the necessary details you need about the campaigns. What's more, the platform has such good feature as intuitive email builder, unlimited contacts upload, automation, etc. Overall, it's very good tool to use, moreover, if you do this mixed (SMS+Email campaigns).

Cons

The only thing so far I disliked was re-activeness of the platform when it came to the point to send the emails. So, everything was ready and the platform then asked to verify the source of the email database. We do get it's totally right approach to avoid the spam databases, but we were totally mislead and basically were late to send out the campaign due to that. So, proactive messages about this while creating the campaigns would be good to have for other fellow marketers as we already learnt the lesson.

Barry W.

I recommend Sendinblue; it meets all of my needs and more.

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

As my list grew Mailchimp was going to be too expensive for me. What clinched it was the accusatory style of their emails whenever they considered that unsubscribes from my wholly legitimate opt-in list suggested that I breaching their standards.

I evaluated Sendinblue over some months, and I'm really (no, REALLY) happy that I switched. Semdingblue is great value, flexible and does a lot more than I expected. I can automate things in my standard (cheapest) package, I get 40,000 emails a month, and when I've needed to contact them I have had amiable and informative personal responses, quickly, which has been so helpful.
It took me a little while to get to grips with the Sendinblue template builder (hence 4 stars). This is probably due to my poor grasp of what I had to learn. I couldn't find instructions on a number of points so I had to work it out.
I recommend Sendinblue as it looks like it meets all of my business needs and more.

Pros

The colour (it's blue). Ease of use, range of automations, great value, efficient delivery and great customer service. Plus, it integrates well with Wordpress.

Cons

I have found the template builder could use an 'idiot's guide', for me at least.

Rick S.

Great value. Shame the interface is rubbish.

Reviewed on 2018/01/22

Quick to start use, importing is easy. Very reasonably priced. Drag and Drop editor works well. The rest leaves a lot to be desired, sadly.

Pros

The price. The drag-and-drop editor is really great, too. Apart from that it's difficult to find things to like about SendinBlue... The customer service team are helpful as they can be though

Cons

Where to begin.... the interface is awful, confusing, and makes you jump through far too many hoops to send an eshot and analyse the results. Worst of all the deliver-ability seems to be really poor.

Response from Sendinblue

Hello Rick and thank you for sharing your user experience while using our platform. I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with the deliverability and interface of our platform. Deliverability is only partially about your ESP's reputation and has as much or more to do with your content, and engagement history. Unfortunately, as an ESP we don't have control over either of those things. We can instead assist you in improving your deliverability by discussing the changes you can make to see improvement. Regarding Interface, this is something we're always working on improving. We're sorry to see that you didn't like our interface now, but we're open to hearing what you didn't like and how we can improve!

You can reach out to me personally by sending us an email to [email protected] and including 'Mari' in the subject line so I know to grab your email personally.

Mari
US Outreach Specialist
SendinBlue Customer Care

3.0/10
Antoine L.

Good software overall

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Pros

really easy drag and drop templates. Campaigns are easy to use and the dashboard is efficient. All the basics are implemented.

Cons

I can't find all the marketing automation I needed. Not as complete as some competitors such as Mailchimp.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Antoine,

Thank you for sharing your review and feedback about SendinBlue! We're glad to hear that many features are working well for you, and we'd like to learn more about the areas where we can improve. :)

If you're open to sharing more details, we would love to know:

- Which types of marketing automation could we add to help you get the most use from SendinBlue?

- Are their specific features we could add would help us serve you more completely (such as MailChimp)?

Please feel free to reply to this message directly, or you are also welcome to email us at [email protected] with your feedback. If you email [email protected], please also mention this review and include a link so that we can connect your feedback. :)

Kind regards,

Marlene T.

Incredible features for marketing

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Pros

Sendinblue is a software for email marketing that includes an autoresponder, important for campaigns. It integrates with Google Analytics and with your WordPress what makes it different from the rest of its category. Sendinblue is powerful and intuitive, segments contacts and maintains a dedicated IP.

Cons

I have not been able to think of something wrong with Sendinblue, it has so many good things and special features that make your work much easier, at a more affordable cost than other similar software.

Lucia R.

From a Former Programmer & GUI Designer

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2016/10/26

I am really happy I switched from MailChimp to Sendinblue. You are saving me a LOT of money each month and I really appreciate that.

Because of the cost savings, I have been willing to spend some time learning to use your software. The main difficulty I have is the result of non-compliance with Graphical User Interface (GUI) standards. Nasa did much research, in the past, on how users process information and that resulted in Microsoft, back in the 1990s, developing a set of GUI standards. When followed, users feel very comfortable and always know, intuitively, how things get done with a piece of software.

You have not always followed those standards, so one must poke around, try things, create tech support tickets, and wait for answers. All of which has taken me more time than I would have liked during my get-up-to-speed phase. But, now that I know how to navigate your environment, I'm quite happy. Not everyone, however, is a former programmer. So not everyone will come to your site, use it with ease, and sign up. In other words, the difficulty of use with the software will, in my opinion, cause you to loose customers.

There is still one big "got-ya" for me. And that is backing out a change. The lack of an "Undo" feature. If I add a box, then decide I don't need it after all, I must delete the box. There is no Undo I can use. If I add a jpg, then decide another would look better. There is no way to Undo the action. I have learned I can simply drag another jpg over the original, but again, that took me awhile to figure out.

So, in summary, my suggestion would be to do a bit of research about GUI standards and slowly enhance the product to bring it up to par. And also to add an Undo feature.

There used to be a nifty little product called "GUI Guidelines". I just googled the name, but evidently the company went out of business. So, if my ideas hit home with you, probably the best bet would be to read up on Microsoft GUI standards, as they developed the standard.

Pros

Cost.

Cons

Lack of compliance with GUI standards.

Response from Sendinblue

Hello Lucia,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs, now that things are up and running.

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates.

Sheree E.

Satisfactory Service

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

I recently switched to SendInBlue to save money and utilize the transactional functions offered with SendInBlue. Prior to this I was a MailChimp customer for years but their transactional costs were too high. Although SendInBlue is not as sophisticated as MailChimp, it does get the job done!

Pros

The support is good. Not too hard to use.

Cons

I do not get alerts when people subscribe or unsubscribe.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Sheree,

Thanks for taking time to share about your experience with SendinBlue! We appreciate your feedback. :)

We noticed that you have a question about the variance in open rates between SendinBlue and MailChimp. It looks like your campaigns are being well opened and delivered across most popular inbox providers, which is the first area we would check when concerned about your click rates. In that case, it may be due to a difference in how click rates are calculated between the two tools.

According to their knowledge base, "MailChimp reduces this margin of error by factoring in click-throughs with open rates." http://kb.mailchimp.com/reports/about-open-and-click-rates

On the other hand, SendinBlue does not automatically count all clicks as an open, since some softwares and social sharing may also generate clicks.

I hope this information is helpful! Please feel free to email us at [email protected] for additional assistance.

Jon P.

Lower-cost alternative to other ESP's

Reviewed on 2018/12/08

Pros

Very affordable for volume that you can send. New features regularly. Can also easily purchase a dedicated IP which is not found in a lot of other ESP's.

Cons

Campaign builder needs a lot of work, especially the templating . Other tools like MailChimp far exceed the capabilities in Sendinblue.

6.0/10
Martin A.

Great competitor to Mailchimp

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Great almost on par with mailchimp.

Pros

Great software, easy to use. Email designer works great and makes creating good looking mails simple.

Cons

Some things could be clearer. For example when a mail couldn't be send, it didn't give a helpful error, but had to contact support to figure out what was wrong.

7.0/10
Mark J.

Features are good but their too strict, support is slow and not efficient

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

" We came to SendinBlue after a recommendation of a partner. We started using their services just fine and they have really good features. They initially gave us 40 emails per hour quota. Unfortunately, we received 2 complaints because of web scrapers/bots in our site, which we have since fixed after putting captcha and CDN. They suddenly turned off our emailing function without letting us know in advance. This caused mailing downtimes on our end especially that we moved to SIB already. It is very terrible they do not give prior notification!

I explained that the complaints were just fluke and won't happen again. Then they promised us to put back the emailing to 40 per hour which I was happy and relieved as I will then be able to temporarily email my users. But it was a lie! Our emailing still didn't work and and instead they suggested to pay for their dedicated IP plans. We moved to using dedicated IP upon their suggestion but after that, they have fully disabled our transactional emails. And we already paid for the dedicated IP service. Up until now, we are not able to email and we paid already for their dedicated IP. Our customers are unhappy, support is slow and not efficient. "

Pros

I can automate, send custom emails, unsubscribe forms. Nice API, etc.

Cons

Strict and Inefficient Customer support. They do not give you advanced notification when they disable your emailing (this happened when we had 2 fluke complaints). They literally just immediately turn it off. They promised to put it back after contacting however it didn't happen, it was a lie. For us still starting to use their service, we hoped there are adjustment times and consideration, that didn't happen.

3.0/10
Angelica B.

Great value for Email Marketing

Reviewed on 2016/01/20

SendInBlue has been a reliable and budget-friendly provider for my email marketing. They respond to questions and provide prompt support. They have useful metrics and tools to analyze campaign data. Their email template tools provide a wide variety of flexibility to customize your look and feel and their tools work well consistently. They have good list and contact features, custom fields, import utilities, and ways to customize your opt-in processes. The one area that needs improvement is the ability to use their forms with other products for capture of customers to a list. I'm hoping that as they grow, they will also expand the ability to use their lists within other products such as pop-up forms, lightboxes, landing pages, and other types of marketing media. I am very pleased with their products and services and would recommend them to my colleagues.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Angelica,

We're so glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good fit for you! We appreciate your feedback about the expanded form functionality and will certainly share this with our product improvement team. This is a popular request, so we're doing our best to grow in this area. If you have additional ideas for improvement, please don't hesitate to let us know. :)

Armando R.

Great for transactional and marketing email

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

I use it a lot build one my clients marketing campagns. Very intuitive to work with, so it saves me some time.
I also use it as a transactional email service for many of my clents wordpress websites.

Pros

I like how theemail template builder works. Very straightforward to build and then launch a campaign.
Love the fact it works also as a transactional email service to use on my clients website.

Cons

The price could be a bit lower compared with the competition, but still not a deal breaker.