Datanyze

Hot Contact Data on Cold Prospects

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Powerful data at your fingerprints

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

I personally think that this tool is a must for every sales team to be utilising or at least BDR teams.

Pros

- fantastic technographic data for prospecting into accounts
- being able to get with a simple UI ( an app on your browser) all the current tools that a company is using and use that to evaluate where they are at in their tech maturity, sophistication and find accounts that use competitors tools to run rip and replace campaigns

Cons

the solution isn't cheap especially when you're buying datasets with filters (e.g CRM-SFDC, that are using Adobe Analytics and are from the USA, UK and Germany )

everybody should knows datanyze

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Pros

Datanyze was useful when I was working in the sales department in IT company. Before meeting with a customer I was checking datanyze to get know better my potential client which means for ex. to check what kind of software he is using/ on which platform he's got his website.

Cons

Datanyze is dedicated to big size companies- it can be to expensive for the rest.

Zach D.

Datanyze has become an integral part of my daily sales prospecting.

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Gives you key insights into the other technologies companies are running behind the scenes. For example, if you sell to HubSpot users, you can see if a website is running HubSpot simply by using datanyze. Datanyze does 1/4 of the discovery for you.

Pros

It doesn't do anything you couldn't do by simply inspecting the source code of the page, but it presents it in an organized and actionable manner, highlighting the factors that are most relevant to you.

Cons

Currently - I am using the free version, my only gripe is that I run out of credits! Outside of that, minor lags and the occasionally inaccurate revenue are the only shortcomings.

Ashley C.

Great tool for prospecting!

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Pros

Datanyze has been a great tool for our team to use in their prospecting efforts. Our SDR's like that Datanyze provides phone numbers for prospects as well as gives visibility into which technology tools that company is using.

There is a Salesforce integration that gives visibility into leads that you already have in your database. It also allows you to push leads directly into Salesforce from within Datanyze.

Cons

Sometimes Datanyze has outdated information in terms of contacts that are no longer with an organization.

See Technologies

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Pros

Let's you see which technologies a company is using on their website.

Cons

Sometimes, for smaller websites, there is not much information available.

Caleb J.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Datanyze

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

Pros

Super helpful for gaining great insight on prospects and how to tailor your messaging to be relevant to the buyer

Cons

Nothing to really complain about I have only used the free version but it’s not limited and a robust tool overall

Parker K.

Gives me the best sales intelligence

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

Datanyze is incredible for finding the perfect accounts to target. It has made me so much more effective in my prospecting and outreach. I am able to focus on the right accounts and reach out with all the right intel and data points to have an effective conversation right off the bat.

Pros

Technogrpahics is the best. Great data quality.

Cons

Cant think of any honestly

Ryan C.

Focus on your Ideal Customer Profile!

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

Datanyze in principal has the potential to be a great software. There are some challenges with the data, and the cost of the data. With new tools such as E-mail Hunter and more, Datanyze value really is reduced, but unfortunately, they have punitive one year contracts and so the advice I give to everyone considering Datanyze is to really do extensive research with them on the demo to ensure you're going to get real value out of the software by digging in further on your ideal customer profile. The add-on costs per additional technology is also somewhat egregious, with all the new competitors in this space the costs are rapidly reducing and Datanyze I imagine will need to improve their data outputs.

Pros

It's simple to search by specific parameters.

Cons

The prospecting UI/UX can be a bit cumbersome. The data isn't all that enriched compared to emerging technologies in the space. LinkedIn data exporting to our CRM software is no longer accurate as the URL's they transfer return 404 errors.

Jen S.

Datanyze Adds Power to my Inbound Efforts

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

We love using Datanyze to append our pipeline. It provides us with additional information about our leads that helps us better communicate to them during the sales process.

Travis R.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Datanyze is a great tool

Reviewed on 2016/04/29

Great tool to integrate LinkedIn prospecting with Salesforce. My rep Bryce was great to work with and overall I have been very happy with the tool when I had the time to use it.

Good for account research

Reviewed on 2018/12/24

Pros

This product gives decent information about accounts that I am prospecting. The Google Chrome extension is beneficial.

Cons

The data seems limited. I am not confident in the legitimacy of the information.

Samuel M.

I use datanyze daily to qualify accounts by checking their revenue and tech stack.

Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Qualifying companies quickly. Datanyze loads very fast and makes my job much easier. It also helps me quickly access inbound accounts and continue a conversation without a delay in discussing what tools prospects are using. The eyeball feature lets me know which of a variety of tools the company is using and can help with sales talk tracks.

Pros

Datanyze if very quick to load and the most accurate data analyzing tool I've used. Checking revenue company size and tools like marketing automation can be done in a matter of seconds. It is very helpful in finding company locations and what tools they are currently using with the eyeball feature. The free service is very easy to access and allows for me to prospect and qualify companies quickly .

Cons

The datanyze credits for the free service are very limited. You are only allowed so many uses on the free version before being cut off. This can be frustrating when deciding whether or not to pursue an account. Datanyze sometimes won't show up on certain companies for some reason which can leave you in the dark guessing to see if a company is qualified.

Tommy C.

great for prospecting

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

Pros

ease of use is awesome. the ability to group different lists is a beautiful thing. the info is pretty up to date.

Cons

some of the info could be updated real time, however, i understand people jump from company to company pretty often.

Lauren M.

Easy widget to use with my research! It saves me so much time in my day

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

I like the layout of the tool and how easy it is to understand. There is more to do on this tool than just see the companies a website will use, I also can see tweets and what I have in Salesforce.

Cons

The free version only takes you so far so if you do research on sites as much as I do then I would look into getting all you can from the software.

It was a good experience

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Pros

Good customer service
Big database
Good filtering options
Helpful tools like datanyze insider, alerts

Cons

Some data is outdated
The database is huge yet a lot of accounts are missing information
Some features I used became available only with additional charge

This technology has been crucial for a role in sales

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Need this to be in sales

Pros

The best part of datanyze is the fact that I am able to see my the marketing automations, revenue and analytics that my prospects are using to help me better market to them.

Cons

I wish that this software gave you the ability to use the upgraded version to see if it was worth paying for.

good marketing intelligence product with average data quality

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

account level technographic profiles.

Pros

the positive points about the product are the automation capabilities and the app which allows us to scale rapidly and is well integrated.

Cons

the biggest downside is the accuracy of data provided. If you are looking to draw genomics through understanding Datanyze the results can be very inaccurate. The overall functionality needs improvement too. For the price I would not recommend

Mateusz B.

Find our more about your business partner!

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Pros

While working in the sales department, I used Datanyze every day to check out the technologies of companies to I need to call. This gave me an advantage in the sales conversation. In my industry (Marketing Automation) it was very useful, even during cold calling.

Cons

Unfortunately, because of the high price, the tool is designed mainly for large-size corporations.

Datanyze helps my prospecting efforts by making it easy to identify my prospect's current...

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Pros

- At the click of a button, I can identify the various softwares being used on my prospects website. I'm in the business of SAAS and solution software, so being able to know what competitors my prospects are using is very helpful when making my business case
- Also helpful in finding emails for contact people

Cons

- sometimes the results aren't correct
- the email finder tool can time out frequently
- does not enable the user to verify if the email found is correct

Candace S.

Reviewed on 2016/01/22

Sam H.

Datanyze gives me a clear picture of the tech stack that we fit in with.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

I like the ability to simply pull up the tab in the Chrome browser to quickly see if we should target certain organizations based on the tech stacks they have.

Cons

I would like to see a better sync within other tools like salesloft. The sync to salesforce is really nice but with multiple tools it is a bit more time consuming to filter data.

Yousuf K.

Great service, Awesome targeting

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

Awesome customer service. Platform delivers great targeting. Would help to speed up the process, but the integrity of data is great.

Pros

Targeting, its in real time.

Cons

Process to pull leads could be a bit faster

• Used Other for 6-12 months

Great for creating lists and finding information about a company

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Pros

I like how easy Datanyze makes it to build prospecting lists with valid information as well as finding more information about prospects and companies.

Cons

I don't like how often the platform seems to go down. I have been locked out of my account several times, leading me to have to get in contact with customer support.

Jared P.

Informative

Reviewed on 2016/11/10

Amazing ability to do drill down analytics into various segments of the marketing landscape. Unearths what other filings, public and private, cannot.

Bobby C.

great product

Reviewed on 2016/10/07

THIS IS A GREAT TOOL. IT INTEGRATES PERFECTLY WITH SALESFORCE AND IS ESSENTIAL FOR MY SALES TEAM. !!!