Jason J.

Excellent Purchasing Software!

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Pros

As a growing hardware company, the volume and complexity of our purchasing increased very quickly. Procurify allowed us to organize and track all purchases, setup an appropriate purchasing approval process and faciliate clear communication between the engineering and purchasing teams. Their integration with our accounting system (Xero), also made the accounting for our purchases much simpler. Simple features like pasting URL links to fill in product information, integrations to PunchOut and customizations we could make for our business allowed the software to meet our unique business meets and significantly improve our efficiency.

Cons

Our only suggestions to the Procurify team would be to continue to increase integrations with other software and extend the ability of companies to customize fields on the purchase order.

Joe G.

Private School uses Procurify to manage its spending

Reviewed on 2020/01/02

Controlling our spending on all purchases for a private school. We track all departments (Athletics, Academics, Facilities, Marketing, Technology, Developement, Business Office). Nice that it has the QuickBooks chart of accounts to be able to track budget to accounts payable.

Pros

1. Cloud-based
2. Manages by function/department
3. Can immediately stop overspending before it occurs
4. provides real-time update of spend to budget
5. uses QuickBooks chart of accounts

Cons

1. not integrated with QuickBooks
2. search is not across all functions
3. setup was harder than it had to be
4. departments should be able to see the status of their budgets and not have to be an approver to see if purchase is within budget parameters

Ryan T.

Procurify has been an overall pleasant experience.

Reviewed on 2018/02/20

It saves time for the Finance Department and meets the burden of Internal Controls for the Board of Directors.

Pros

The notifications are great to have on the mobile app and on our Slack software for approvers. The approval process for request orders helps our Finance team with Internal Control. The purchase orders are ascetically pleasing and easy to understand.

Cons

The request orders are difficult and counter-intuitive to fill out. There should be a much easier way to have users put in a request order. There should be more customization with roles in Settings. Most of my users only need access to request orders. They have no need for an Expense request or Travel Request.

Response from Procurify

Thank you for the review and feedback Ryan. We're happy you and your team have had a good experience using the system. Thank you for your feedback about making requesting easier as we always try to make the system better for users. We'll reach out to understand how this could be a better process for you.

Steve S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Getting organized with purchasing

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Overall very satisfied so far and excited to roll this out to our team as we've only been in testing and implementation for a few months now.

Pros

Procurify helped us bump up our systems/processes to the level of growth we've seen as an organization.

Cons

With the direct correlation to inventory management and expense reporting, it'd be great to see Procurify expand their presence in those process as much as procurement.

Miranda B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Trayvax Review - MBall

Reviewed on 2016/08/10

-We started using this program a few months ago and it organized and streamlined our ordering process immensely. The fact that we are able to go back to our previous purchase orders, that are all uniform and not just a mass of emails, is fantastic and has become necessity.

Pros

-Easy import/export of data
-Catalog/Vendor list
-PO history and pdf generator
-Dashbord is quick and easy to read
-We really appreciate the comprehensive platform as well as the simplistic design on the site and purchase orders that we send out.
-Every time we have a question, we know its not a huge hassle to ask or receive a quick reply.

Cons

-We have though it would be helpful to have a place to hold an order, in the Request: Order tab,if you are not ready to submit it yet. Or you need to do more research and would like to see the total cost of materials before sending it for approval.

Keisha S.

I have had a great experience with the software the more I use it the easier it becomes for me.

Reviewed on 2018/03/03

It has made my job a lot easier. I am the sole person who puts in all of the orders for Icahn Charter School 5

Pros

What I like most about the software is it keeps you posted on the location of the order. It lets you know when it was order, it gives you a delivery date and when the order was received. It also allows gives you a list of the items so you can check off every thing you received.

Cons

I really like everything about the software so far. there is always someone available to assist you and the are online in services you can take to help you make your experience much easier.

Response from Procurify

Hi Keisha, Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you've had a great experience and that Procurify helps you in your tasks. Support is always happy to help. Please continue to let us know if you need help.

Mikki M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reliable Procurement

Reviewed on 2016/08/12

As a subscription company, finding a cloud based system to meet our needs was not easy. Procurify has the flexibility to work from a Corporate buyers standpoint as well as fulfilling our day to day procurement needs.

Pros

The ease of on the go ordering is a plus. I am able to place orders anywhere at anytime. The majority of my vendors are on Pacific time and I am on Eastern time. Procurify has allowed me to place PO's after my work day is done, allowing me to get orders placed before the next business day.

Cons

I am not able to get the accounting aspect to fit my needs. Every company I work with has different terms for payment. I was really hoping Procurify would allow for me to set the payment options when I am creating the PO and automatically set to a calendar what is due and how much.

Peter C.
  • Industry: Newspapers

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Pros

Procurify allowed us to organize and track all purchases, setup purchasing approval process. Help us keep track of all the expenses and purchases. This software allowed us to get away from the paper approval process.

Cons

Procurify worked great for us with no issues.

Adem A.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy to use and approve orders using mobile app

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Overall is good. Our company is one of the first companies using Procurify. And we witnessed the improvements over the years. Keep it up.

Pros

It has the phone app, you can approve and view the details from phone easily.

Cons

I think the software is good for my usage. Maybe admin users can have more feedback.

Gina W.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Procurify Rocks!

Reviewed on 2019/11/27

Pros

I enjoy everything about this software, except for the occasional glitch which happens with every electronic item.

Cons

I wish that there were a way to cross reference invoices by inputting a PO number in the accounting section.

Sheila K.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great Program

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Pros

I really like using this program, it has made it so much more simpler to order supplies for the office. I love that I do not have to sort through hard copy invoices to keep track of orders.

Cons

There really isn't anything I didn't like about the program. Using it has helped me out tremendously.

Kellie S.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Great procurement software

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

Simple, easy.

Pros

Implementation ease, very user friendly, multiple customization options to fit our needs, great mobile app.

Cons

Occasional glitches that, but overall satisfied with the product and support.

Great value for paperless finances

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

It has been a huge help in analyzing timing of approvals and payouts

Pros

Procurify captures almost every aspect of the finance function related to purchasing and bills.

Cons

The one area it doesn’t capture is preapproved itemized expenses

Paul K.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Solid Software well thought out

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

Customer driven and user friendly.

Pros

Very Intuitive not much training for new users

Cons

Budget data doesn't show up for the users ... only the approvers

Loreto M.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great software for a mid-size company!!!

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

Procurify is one of the most reliable softwares in supply chain management. It is very user friendly! They have a very helpful and effective customer service. The price is very reasonable for its performance.

Cons

For us, Procurify works well. We do not have any concerns or major problems encountered so far. Good Job!!!

Brian R.

Strong software supported by a strong team

Reviewed on 2016/08/12

To this point, my experience has been excellent. Procurify's team is on point when I have any issues or questions. Furthermore, they've even had their development team incorporate changes to their software on suggestions coming from myself and my team.

Pros

Mobility, simple layouts, and ease of use.

Andrew S.

SAR Academy review

Reviewed on 2016/08/15

It's been really good so far. I find the menus on the left a little confusing. There are many choices.

Pros

Cloud based. UX design is good. Quick to put things in. I often can't find past expense and invoices.

Cons

Too many menus.

James B.

It works OK

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

That I can review purchase requests from multiple employees and for multiple projects before my
purchasing agent moves forward with the purchase.

Cons

Clunky layout that is very hard to go back and make changes to a order request. Generally i just DENY the request and the employee has the start over.

Response from Procurify

Hello James, Thank you for the review. It seems you haven't found the system as valuable as we'd hoped. We are looking forward to our next call where we can explore where we can improve and bring your organization more value.

Mustafa K.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Use for PO Requests

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Pros

Easy to use. You canuuse ttemplates to order multiple items in one shot

Cons

Adding some tutorials will be helpful for new users

Cristian F.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Good product

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

its a good product that with some inprovements can be a long term software for many businesses including the one I am in.

Pros

Its efficient and makes daily ordering less of a stress and more organized.

Cons

It can be slow, requires reloading on many occasions, the finder can use some improvement and it could use a "save product" option to allow even more efficient ordering.

Wayne C.

E-Requisition & Approval Software Implementation for TTICL Computers

Reviewed on 2013/10/29

I was in charge of upgrading our systems to easily track the projects we were working on and send professional P.O. to our clients. My requirements were accessibility, stability, ease of use, and cutting down on software implementation costs.

Not everyone needs full-fledged, bloated ERP software. Many small to medium enterprises like ours do not need to track volumes of inventory or process payroll. Online procurement services like Procurify create purchase orders, make invoices, provide collaboration tools and track expenses easily online or via a mobile device.

After a short pilot period, we implemented their software which was straightforward and simple. It has made our purchase order creation easier and the managers happier to use their smartphones to track spending.

Matt M.

Procurify at ZirMed

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

I am the administrator and primary contact for our Procurify build and have had a great experience with their service and support team. The product, while somewhat limited, is also a tremendous value at its price.

Pros

Ease of use; cloud-based; very affordable; excellent customer service.

Cons

Lacks certain functions/features; does not contain a very robust reporting feature.

Jeff C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Improved the Purchase order bottleneck in our company

Reviewed on 2016/07/27

Using Procurify has eased the bottleneck of waiting for a purchase order to go through our company mail system.

Pros

Everything is now electronic.

Cons

We see the whole company's orders and PO's. I have to do a search to filter the ones I am involved with.

Kevin S.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Pros

Straightforward and easy to use. Very organized layout.

Cons

Slight learning curve to access some features in interface.

Emily S.

TP Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

My experience has been very positive

Pros

It is user friendly and has great features.

Cons

I want notifications about order status as well as tracking.