Methodologee Reviews

Methodologee

Systemize your business. Simplify your life.

5/5 (7 reviews)
Haleh A.

Fantastic tool that keeps my company procedures organized!

Reviewed on 2015/11/23
Review Source

Methodologee is extremely easy to use and my team and I love using it to create and manage all of our company procedures. We used to use a shared drive to organize my interior design firm's Standard Operating Manuals but it was extremely difficult for my team and I to find/share the most current versions of different files/folders. With Methodologee, I simply log into my account, search for the right procedure and share it with any new or existing employee. One example is the ability to add videos to the procedures. I don't know how many times we've had the need for new team members to welcome a new customer or enter products to our online store! Instead of training each person and spending hours to go over each step, I simply share the procedures related to their project and they are able to view the step-by-step process and video tutorial. This works great for our repetitive tasks! Another amazing feature is new checklist tool. It helps my assistant manage everyone's workflow. She simply assigns a new task and the team member receives an alert and they collaborate on the task together without even logging into our account. We also use Google Drive and Dropbox on all of our methodologee procedures to collaborate using the most current versions of files/folders. I highly recommend it!

Pros

You can also use it on mobile devices so you can quickly access procedures while on the road.

Cons

You can manage multiple methodologee accounts under the same login. I wish I can duplicate the procedures between all of my accounts since some of the processes are the same for each of my company brands.

Response from Methodologee

Wow, Haleh! Thank you for taking the time to review Methodologee and for the great feedback! We've notated your request to duplicate the procedures within multiple accounts and will let you know if that feature becomes available. As always, we're here if you need anything. We are thankful for your business :)

Kristin E.

A great resource for remembering procedures and information that run your business.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Peace of mind. Once I know the info I need is in methodologee, I can forget about the process since it is so easy to review what is needed.

Pros

I love that my team has one place to go for all procedures and information needed to run our school. Time to charge family's credit cards? Log into Methodologee and remind yourself how to do that. Time for our Harvest festival...how did we run the ticketing booth? Log into Methodologee to see. We just transitioned to a new Admin Assistant. Training her has been a breeze since everything is listed, categorized and available.

Cons

Well, we've been using Methodologee for about 2 years now and I haven't run into any problems. The only thing I would like to see is to have the "Procedures" list sorted by alphabet or date created or date last modified.

Response from Methodologee

Thank you for the great feedback, Kristin!!
We have added your request to our product roadmap :) If you'd like access to the templates and Checklist feature, let us know!
Many thanks,
The Methodologee team

Laleh A.

Ease of Use, Tons of Functionality and more

Review Source

The tools have expanded a few times over the years. I enjoy using it with my internal staff and partners/contractors. It allows us to share our processes, documents, images, tools, in one place while also allowing people to be aware of anything new that has been created.

Pros

Ease of use, multiple capacities; can use with internal and external resources, can upload documents, links and images.

Cons

I have not encountered any cons so far.

Response from Methodologee

Hi Laleh, thank you so much for taking the time to review Methodologee and for providing sharing your feedback with our community! If you haven't used our in-app messaging, please feel free to check it out and ask us anything. We're always glad to help!

Haleh N.

Excellent productivity and procedure management tool!

Reviewed on 2015/11/16

Methodologee helped our business with managing our day to day procedures and streamline our repetitive tasks. It's very easy to use and affordable. We started out with a free plan and upgraded to add additional users, to add our logo to our account for our team and to be able to use their Checklist feature to manage our workflow. Now we can assign our repetitive tasks to our team and become notified when they are complete. This has helped our office become more efficient so that we don't have to repeat ourselves or refer back to old emails when we need to access information quickly. Don't know what we'd do without it!

Response from Methodologee

Thank you for taking the time to review Methodologee, Haleh! We are thrilled to hear that you love using your account :)

Haleh

Great tool for managing our procedures and operations manual.

Reviewed on 2014/02/12
Review Source

This allowed us to communicate online and helped our staff with access to all the training materials assigned to them. We can add videos to all of our training materials, which comes in handy! I love that I can share certain confidential procedures with the managers.

Pros

easy to use app to manage procedures
sharing is easy
add videos to training manuals
categorizing is fast
can add files to each procedure
can use google docs links on procedures

Response from Methodologee

We're so happy to hear this awesome feedback from you, thanks a million! We are always here if you need any help, please contact us or feel free to use our in-app messaging for instant support :)

Ali V.

Fantastic Platform

Review Source

Probably one of the best finds of the year. My team and I use it daily and have noticed immediate results. There are a number of competitors out there but based on my assessment Methodologee's platform and solution is superior.

Pros

East of use. Cost. Control.

Response from Methodologee

Hey Ali! Thank you so much for your fabulous 5 star review! You're awesome :) We're always here if you need anything so be sure to use our in-app messaging whenever you're stuck on anything. Cheers!

Ali V.

Awesome Platform!

Reviewed on 2015/11/16

Response from Methodologee

Thank you for taking the time to review Methodologee, Ali! Wow, we're so happy to hear that you and your team use your account daily! If you need any help, chat with us directly from your Methodologee account. We are thankful for your business :)