Methodologee Reviews

Methodologee

Systemize your business. Simplify your life.

5/5 (3 reviews)
Kristin E.

A great resource for remembering procedures and information that run your business.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Peace of mind. Once I know the info I need is in methodologee, I can forget about the process since it is so easy to review what is needed.

Pros

I love that my team has one place to go for all procedures and information needed to run our school. Time to charge family's credit cards? Log into Methodologee and remind yourself how to do that. Time for our Harvest festival...how did we run the ticketing booth? Log into Methodologee to see. We just transitioned to a new Admin Assistant. Training her has been a breeze since everything is listed, categorized and available.

Cons

Well, we've been using Methodologee for about 2 years now and I haven't run into any problems. The only thing I would like to see is to have the "Procedures" list sorted by alphabet or date created or date last modified.

Response from Methodologee

Thank you for the great feedback, Kristin!!
We have added your request to our product roadmap :) If you'd like access to the templates and Checklist feature, let us know!
Many thanks,
The Methodologee team

Haleh N.

Excellent productivity and procedure management tool!

Reviewed on 2015/11/16

Methodologee helped our business with managing our day to day procedures and streamline our repetitive tasks. It's very easy to use and affordable. We started out with a free plan and upgraded to add additional users, to add our logo to our account for our team and to be able to use their Checklist feature to manage our workflow. Now we can assign our repetitive tasks to our team and become notified when they are complete. This has helped our office become more efficient so that we don't have to repeat ourselves or refer back to old emails when we need to access information quickly. Don't know what we'd do without it!

Response from Methodologee

Thank you for taking the time to review Methodologee, Haleh! We are thrilled to hear that you love using your account :)

Ali V.

Awesome Platform!

Reviewed on 2015/11/16

Probably one of the best finds of the year. My team and I use it daily and have noticed immediate results.

Response from Methodologee

Thank you for taking the time to review Methodologee, Ali! Wow, we're so happy to hear that you and your team use your account daily! If you need any help, chat with us directly from your Methodologee account. We are thankful for your business :)