Influitive

Muhammad
Muhammad

Fantastic and always improving

Reviewed on 2016/08/12

If you're just starting a new program, you can't do better than Influitive's AdvocateHub platform. The only reason I gave it 4-stars for features is that as your program matures, you'll start to run up against platform limitations and things can get a little stale/repetitive. Even so, there's no better platform that I've found.

Pros

- Robust platform, and continuing to improve
- Best customer support ever
- Our customers love it (it's fun and engaging)
- Drives measurable business results for us

Cons

- Can get a bit stale for mature programs. That said, there's no better program in the category.

Mia
Mia
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great Gamification Platform

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

Influitive has a definite purpose in the marketing arsenal if you are interested in providing your customers with a way to stay informed with what your organization is doing and rewarding them for their efforts along the way.

Pros

Easy to use and super responsive and helpful support team and coaches
UI is rather easy to use and straight forward
User VIP hub is a great place to borrow ideas and to get inspired for campaigns of your own
Great for targeting social customers and is very easy to use from a customer perspective
Great options for integration with existing marketing platforms like SFDC and Marketo

Cons

Can be a challenging platform to leverage engagement from all industries (like tech and/or security)
Requires a significant amount of time to run effectively, which can be a challenge if Influitive is only a portion of your business objectives.

Mike
Mike
  • Industry: Publishing

Great for deploying customer surveys and contests

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

Simple and easy to use.
Runs on multiple platforms (laptop, iPhone, iPad).

Cons

Allows only portrait mode display (vs. landscape) on mobile devices.
User interface needs to be updated/modernized.
Sometimes screen/display doesn't display correctly on iPad.

Eileen
Eileen
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Great tool to connect with Customers

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

We worked with our client and evaluated several platforms and chose Influitive. We used Influitive to create a customer advocacy program for a hardware and software company that sells B2B. Our top need was to support the field organization with references and secondarily to "rise above the clutter" of other vendors.

Pros

Our customers love the program we set up. We had a core group of loyal and supportive customers, but the program has enabled us to nearly triple the pool of supporters. The nature of the challenges enables customers to do as much or as little as they want, but the engagement is much higher than I expected. The integration with Salesforce is great (though I would recommend cleaning up Salesforce as much as possible before you launch), reporting is robust and easily customizable.

Cons

The Discussions area has a lot of potentials, but it functions more as a "bolted-on" product versus a nicely integrated feature.

Darralann
Darralann

VIPKID Teacher using Influitive

Reviewed on 2018/06/17

Pros

I love the option to flip between challenges, discussions, and rewards. These are very important to be able to access easily for my job. I love that the links have GIFS and aren't just pictures. I am able to communicate with colleagues and the company easily and know my voice is heard. I am also able to learn more about the company, earn points and trade the points in for rewards.

Cons

Currently, I don't have any dislikes for this website. It is very useful to me and other VIPKID teachers.

Heidi V.
Heidi V.

The BEST Way to Connect with Customers

Reviewed on 2016/07/18

We implemented Influitive a year ago and have just signed on for another year. Prior to creating our advocate hub, it was extremely difficult for our marketing team to keep in touch with customers, find out what they need, and ask them for input. (We are a niche software company that makes reporting and document components for other B2B software companies.)

After setting up the mutually beneficial platform, however, we are all better for it. Our company has a better grasp on our customers' needs -- e.g. customers use the program to give suggestions on how to improve our products -- and we are able to translate their good will into useful ways, such as reviews on third party review sites like G2 Crowd and IT Central Station.

Pros

Influitive does what it promises: helps us connect with customers and get them to advocate for us. The platform is easy to use and is constantly introducing new features and upgrading current ones. Support is on the ball and overall we're extremely happy with this program.

Cons

We've had a harder time than anticipated getting customers to submit referrals via the platform. This isn't necessarily Influitive's fault but so far that piece of the puzzle hasn't been solved.

Brittany
Brittany
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Build an Army of Brand Advocates with Ease (and Fun!)

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

Influitive is our platform of choice for communicating with 40k+ customers who use HireRight background screening services around the globe. The platform allows us to drive customer retention, reviews, references, and referrals, while building a relationship with customers. We are more than pleased with the platform and see nothing but opportunity ahead.

Pros

The Influitive team is amazing - they are very supportive, helpful - you really get a sense that they care about your program. Customers are spreading the word about the program too! They are recommending colleagues to join and talking to HireRight team members about the value gained from participating.

Cons

There is a time commitment to launching the program and managing long term, but it's worth every bit of energy. Who doesn't want more customer reviews, references, and referrals?

Laura
Laura
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Influitive changes the way we market to our customers

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Pros

Influitive has a been a great resource for our team to help manage our growing customer marketing initiatives. We're able to segment, activate and reward those who love our product and keep them engaged throughout the year in an meaningful way while not exhausting them with all things company related. We have seen tremendous ROI from the time we implemented the program to where we are today.

Cons

We would love to have more customization features without a bunch of little add on costs. To add a custom header with a photo for instance means an upgrade and more cash.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Good Clean Fun

Reviewed on 2017/01/25

I absolutely love Influitive's Advocate Hub. It makes obtaining customer case studies, testimonials, reviews and feedback so seamlessly simple! It's a fun, engaging platform that allows us to build rapport with our most influential customers. We have seen a significant amount of improvement in content and quotes than we can so easily pull.

Pros

Easy to use both on the back end and customer facing.
Great coaches and support for anytime you have questions.
Ability to create SubGroups - huge for a Regional Marketing Strategy standpoint.

Cons

Sometimes the sequence of building out challenges and their stages can be challenging, it takes some strategy surrounding each one.
Also, I wish there were more opportunities for other users from similar backgrounds to share their experiences and best practices. For example, I work in ed tech, I wish I had an opportunity to connect with other ed tech users within Influitive as part of the best practices of onboarding.

Moinak
Moinak
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Best platform for a Advocacy program!

Reviewed on 2019/02/17

Pros

Influitive Advocates Hub is one of the best platform to manage and engage your Advocates. Below are the points which makes this platform a best fit -

1. User friendly tool to built engagement campaigns (Challenges)
2. Organised Referral campaign
3. Best in class Customer Support team

Cons

With a lot of Pros, the platform also have some Cons. Here are few -

1. Reporting in the platform needs more attention
2. Multi-Challenge data export in 1 compiled file, can help the admins a lot.

Liz
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

A+ Product to Transform Your Marketing!

Reviewed on 2016/06/29

I think one challenge is some companies haven't got the concept of "advocacy marketing" yet. Advocate marketing encompasses many different marketing departments. First and foremost, I see that it's a demand generation opportunity because you can get referrals from employees and customer advocates for new business. That's really powerful and Influitive already has templates and training on how to do this. Second, I think it's a major social media initiative. Every Friday since January 2014 I've sent out customer success Fridays with a new customer success. This includes suggested tweets but then employees have to cut and paste the content. With Influitive it's so easy for advocates just to click a button! The other ways you can leverage customer advocates are for online reviews, customer references, identifying customers for press/case studies/videos and so much more! There are so many opportunities to leverage our advocates and I think of new ways every day!

Pros

The product is solid. As an admin I was responsible for creating challenges, coming up with point amounts and some other things. Influitive manages the software. I did a three month pilot to build and test our Mitel Champions Hub and didn't encounter any problems with the software.

The staff at Influitive is rock solid! I was assigned a success coach, Eli, who met with me weekly to set goals and work through action items in Basecamp. This was the highlight of my experience having someone guide me to build the best Hub I could! Anytime I had questions the team at Influitive has been stellar!

The folks at Influitive get marketing! This Hub is brilliant and is going to help us grow our social selling initiative and other marketing initiatives so much that we are thrilled we found the product!

Cons

Nothing. I've been incredibly impressed with this product!

Lauren
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Fantastic Customer Advocacy Platform!

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

The Influitive team has become a wonderful partner to work with. They are always there when we need them - whether it is a question for our Customer Success Manager or needing some help from support, they are always there to guide us. I love how fun and creative Influitive is - it helps keep our program fun and fresh!

Pros

I love that the platform is easy to use and allows us to engage with our customers. We are able to manage all advocacy activities - from references, case studies, speaking opportunities, social sharing, and more! The best part is we have so much fun with our customers. Influitives has enabled us to build and cultivate relationships with our customers.

Cons

I don't have a least favorite about this software. I do wish it would write over to Salesforce once a reference has been submitted, but it hasn't hindered our program at all.

Davin

Customer engagement at scale

Reviewed on 2016/09/12

We launched our Influitive AdvocateHub in January 2015. We've used the hub to drive referrals, case studies, reviews, beta testers, awards nominations, reference calls, conference submissions and a lot more. There is simply no other platform on the market that help you nurture happy customers into brand advocates the way Influitive AdvocateHub can.

By the numbers, we've been able to generate 250+ online reviews, 30+ video testimonials, 3,000+ social shares, 1,000+ pieces of product feedback, plus dozens of case studies and user-generated content.

Marketing, Sales, Product, and even Executive teams always need to involve customers in their initiatives. AdvocateHub gives you the opportunity to respond quickly to these requests and deliver the right customers fast. No more begging sales for contacts or intros, no more relying on the same 10 customers to beta test new features or products. Influitive AdvocateHub has given us the central point of engagement from which to drive and support core company initiatives.

Pros

Influitive AdvocateHub gives us a tool to engage customers at scale. It's easy to deploy, easy to manage, and fast to deliver results.

Cons

They're still building out some needed features. I wish the admin view was a bit more helpful in some places, and the mobile experience needs an overhaul.

Jeni
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

The software of choice for customer advocacy

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

Pros

When I was tasked with building a customer advocacy program, I evaluated the solutions on the market, and nothing provided everything I wanted, except Influitive. Gamification, communication options, rewards, easy-to-understand challenges - Influitive had it all. And...it's easy to use, from the user and admin perspective. My customers and colleagues alike love it, and I can't imagine achieving the level of success I've seen with my customer advocacy program without it.

Cons

Like any software, Influitive has its bugs. While they're annoying, there's probably only been one that's caused me considerable concern over the last three years. Influitive also doesn't give full control to admins, but they do listen to their customers, so I see this changing.

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Drives scalable engagement and change

Reviewed on 2017/07/26

Pros

Influitive's AdvocateHub helped us drive measurable and meaningful change for several clients. It provides a way to identify, engage and motivate happy customers (and even turnaround those who aren't yet natural advocates). You can use it to assist in just about any strategy - for example, as an onboarding or educational tool, as a way to gather customer insights, as a way to collect user-generated content, and so on.

Cons

It is a bit pricey, but it saves so much time vs running an advocacy program manually. It is better suited to some industries/audiences vs others, but you may be surprised as to who will actually participate in a gamification experience.

Kathryn
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Influtive is the most effective community advocate software!

Reviewed on 2023/03/15

Overall I am very impressed with Influitive! I have been using the software for over 4 yrs and I feel it is very user friendly and though there are times some of the features are not working, the customer service team goes above and beyond to ensure the issue is fixed in a timely manner :)

Pros

Developing the customer journey and engagement!

Cons

There are times when some of the features I use everyday stop working.

Leo

The Good and The Not So Good

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Pros

Overall great platform with challenges well integrated with the entire platform from local challenges contained to just the hub to social challenges for a wider impact. The gamification is second to none which helps engage members as well as retain them long term.

Cons

My largest issue is with administrator accounts being a separate account type to users and the lack of ability to upgrade and downgrade accounts. This leads to the issue of moderation of the discussion forums being an admin-only role where as we would like to grant this right to trusted community members without granting them admin rights for what I hope are obvious reasons.

Emily
Emily

Offer Your Customers the White Glove Service They Deserve with Influitive.

Reviewed on 2016/11/14

WebPT is an Electronic Medical Record for over 60,000 Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists. We were looking to scale our ability to provide the white glove service our Members deserve, while ensuring their involvement in a community to generate amazing, organic conversations between them. We also wanted to streamline our ability to capture this information for customer generated content, while also making it easy for them to join reference programs and refer new customers.

Pros

- Provides a social community for customers to engage with one another.
- Rewards them for the things they're already doing
- Shows our customers we appreciate the efforts they take when engaging with our brand.
- Rewards/points gamification is an awesome and fun feature.
- Great information with lots of ideas.
- A strong community of their own members for support.
- Support team is awesome.

Cons

- Unfortunately their software has quite a few glitches, making inviting new customers and creating new challenges, challenging.
- Onboarding process wasn't the smoothest.
- Lots of resources, but no direction as to where to start first.
- Small irritations like, can't delete segmentation groups or advocates we nominated.

Ann
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Great for light interactions, harder to have in-depth conversations

Reviewed on 2023/03/13

Pros

I like the possibility challenges give to in a light-weight fashion ask for customer feedback and opinions, or to ask them to (read) and join the discussion. This often gets them over that 'initial threshold' of 'I have an opinion, but no time to reply'.

Cons

Personally, I'd like to see more advanced forum management (admin/poweruser PoV - why can we not make some of our prime advocates moderators for certain forums or threads?), and make it easier to host content (eg. embedded presentations, videos).

Great for Marketers!

Reviewed on 2017/07/31

Pros

Overall, the platform is great! It gives you a easy way to get feedback, points of view and help create a great relationship with your privileged customers. Plus, when it comes to SEO, it really can make a difference. Having people talk about you online, comment and write content for you is just amazing.

Cons

Honestly, the platform is great. I did have some troubles with integrations like Disqus, but in the end the only challenge is to get your people engaged. Engaging your people is the main objective and can sometimes be a hard thing to do.

Nicole
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

A revolutionary way to connect with your customers

Reviewed on 2016/11/17

Influitive is the only player that allows you to connect with your customers globally, on a daily basis, and solicit organic advocacy activities on their own term. The platform has revolutionized customer engagement and has helped us to produce best in class content to bolster our brand narrative, support the field, and grease our pipeline. The team of SMEs are their to guide you every step of the way and act as true partners to help us to evolve and innovate. 5 stars.

Pros

Ease of integration with other products, connectivity with our systems, and ease of use for our customers.

Cons

Reporting is a bit clunky and inconsistent

Neely
Neely

Great tool for Customer and Employee Advocacy

Reviewed on 2016/01/06

Our company has been using Influitive for both Customer and Employee Advocacy. My primary focus has been around the employee advocacy use case. We rolled it out to our entire global sales organization to help them better collaborate, become more socially engaged, access sales trainings and access rewards through sales incentives.

Pros

Hosting your Customer and Employee advocacy programs on one platform allows for a cohesive strategy. It also increases engagement and adoption with both programs.

Influitive's functionality is very robust. Your employees can seamlessly post on social media, while still within the application. There is a community section which fosters collaboration and enables your employees to share best practices throughout the organization. It is easy to create, manage and report on challenges.

Customer Service is extremely responsive. Overall, we have been extremely happy with the platform.

Cons

The tool wasn't originally designed for Employee Advocacy, so there is some functionality missing, but their product release schedule is aggressive and they are constantly making improvements.

Kelly
Kelly
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Easy way to engage customers

Reviewed on 2016/10/05

Influitive greatly helped us to streamline the customer advocacy program. I work for an agency, and thanks to Influitive, customer advocacy has become a huge part of my career. It was previously very time consuming to manually implement and manage a customer advocacy program for a single client before working with Influitive. Now, I am able to manage programs for multiple clients, all in a much more streamlined way in a fraction of the time.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent support, always improving the product and adding new features.

Cons

It can get a bit pricey, but worth it if you have the budget.

• Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Great platform for building a customer advocacy community

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Pros

Ease of use: The platform is extremely user-friendly and support is quick to respond to and resolve any issues. Influitive is constantly updating features and has a great roadmap site to submit additional feature requests. Our advocates have the ability to filter their activities so they can focus on the ones they find most meaningful. We are able to learn more about their interests and build stronger relationships to help with customer retention.

Cons

There are a few limitations with creating and targeting challenges, but these features can be requested and I have seen a few that have already been implemented.

Really cool company and product

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

They were great to work with and it is a great tool when you have an awesome product and great word of mouth already. This amplifies the word of mouth efforts of your customers and organizes all of the customer marketing initiatives.

Pros

The hub is super easy to use. The different customer asks are really easy to set up. It is also a really fun way to engage with your customers and get to know them better.

Cons

It is not a great tool if you are a small company. Customers usually become inactive after a while, so you need a steady stream of new customers coming in to keep engagement high. We are just to small for this to have been successful.