Jon A.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Leading Advocacy SaaS Software keeps getting better and better

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

I have been an advocate of Influitive since it's conception many years ago whilst looking for a platform to support our growing advocacy needs, where manual systems are just no longer viable, workable or simple. I have been involved in implementing Influitive at two large organizations and still recommend it as my first choice Advocacy platform.

Influitive ticks many boxes in terms of its capabilities of vision and execution, and whilst not perfect, is actually a simple and effective way to manage a fully functional advocacy program. As a Saas platform, you get the added convenience of non-hosting, but the additional benefits of access anywhere. I use Influitive daily. My advocates love the platform, it's simple but powerful and has many great features such as templated challenge creation, social media linkage, and easy management of advocates.

However, there are certain areas of the product that need addressing which don't work well, such as text formatting, the white label mobile app (which is truly terrible), image hosting and the ability to access the platform through the eyes of an advocate. Whilst these improvements sound minor, they have an impact on daily administration of the platform, and if addressed Influitive would be a standout platform.

Overall, it's a great tool and one that makes advocates happy to engage my business and that's what it's about.

Pros

Ease of use, reporting, level of support, capabilities and integrations

Cons

Missing some very basic functionality like simple formatting tools and testing features

Genevieve G.

Great Engagement Tool

Reviewed on 2015/07/17

We've been using Influitive for a few years now, and I started using it as an admin over a year ago. I didn't go through any hands-on training as the previous admin had already left our company when I joined, and I was able to learn the tool on my own fairly quickly. I leveraged not only the articles in their Community, but also asked lots of questions to our customer success manager and support team. They're always very responsive and helpful, whether it's a strategic initiative or a technical question.

Pros

The gamification piece is really stellar. Our customers are not always the most active on social media or other forums outside their industry, but our advocates have been consistently engaged with our advocate hub and it is continuing to grow in size and engagement. We use it as an additional marketing channel and work closely with our customer success organization to come up with not only educational challenges that will help with user adoption, but also for special programs like getting more reviews on our affiliate sites, creating awareness around our events via Experiences, and for industry thought leadership.

Cons

My only wish would be that there was better segmentation functionality in regards to finding very specific customers in the hub for the purpose of a marketing or sales reference. For instance, we would love to have more customizeable info captured on the advocate's profile so that we could target very specific use cases to align with our different marketing and sales needs. Today we would need to create a survey with the data we'd like to collect, and then from those responses, create filters and groups to target for individual challenges. That means we won't necessarily have this info automatically for all our advocates, just the ones who respond to the survey. It would be great to pull in more data like this automatically from our Salesforce instance.

Nazia K.

Best advocate program!

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

Very positive! The support team gets to you immediately with any questions and concerns you might have. Furthermore, they always go a step beyond to recommend something or way to work around the issue if there's isn't a solution. We also meet with our rep on a monthly basis and that conversation is great and informative.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use the program! There's a lot of ways you can create engagement, educate your members, but also perform various acts of advocacy. It also has a great reward integration system and offers support when needed. The pre-built campaigns really come in handy, and the support team is fantastic! Cannot recommend this product more.

Cons

The reporting can be a bit hard to understand and has limitations. However, with some training and practice, it is such a useful tool. I like how you can build custom reports and look at reporting metrics for each campaign.

Natasha U.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

The Best Advocate Marketing Platform Out There

Reviewed on 2017/04/25

I have only been using Influitive for a few months (although the hub I am working on has been around longer), and I have found it so easy to learn. The customer support team and my Influitive coach are always there to answer my questions and provide guidance.

There is no other platform that my team and I have encountered that has the same capabilities that Influitive has. Perfect platform for a customer loyalty program.

Pros

-User Friendly
-Amazing customer support team
-Platform great for finding references, writing reviews, finding speakers, etc.
-Great way to reward your customers for being advocates for your brand

Cons

-Targeting issues (although Influitive does send you updates when they are found/fixed)
-A lot of time is spent on managing the hub including producing content, engaging with advocates, responding to their questions, fulfilling rewards, etc. (so make sure you are prepared for this commitment)

Laura O.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Influitive changes the way we market to our customers

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Pros

Influitive has a been a great resource for our team to help manage our growing customer marketing initiatives. We're able to segment, activate and reward those who love our product and keep them engaged throughout the year in an meaningful way while not exhausting them with all things company related. We have seen tremendous ROI from the time we implemented the program to where we are today.

Cons

We would love to have more customization features without a bunch of little add on costs. To add a custom header with a photo for instance means an upgrade and more cash.

Amanda (amy) R.

This is the future of marketing!

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

I love the discussion board, and so do my clients. We save time supporting each question by directing clients to ask and answer in the hub. I've seen hundreds of discussions bloom into full conversations, helping us generate more super users!

Cons

I wish the challenge targeting was more in-depth. I would love to build out workflows and more customization.

Ryan Q.

Customer support is unparalleled

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

My experience is somewhat unique in the advocacy world. I needed a number of highly technical, personalized innovations in order to meet the needs of a new initiative. The representatives at Influitive worked with me almost from day one to design, build and implement these integrations, meeting as often as we needed. They went to bat for me regularly, and both my personal and company's success is a direct result of their help.

Pros

Mostly ease of use. Customer service. Ability to be creative.

Cons

Can be slightly tedious.

Kelly C.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Easy way to engage customers

Reviewed on 2016/10/05

Influitive greatly helped us to streamline the customer advocacy program. I work for an agency, and thanks to Influitive, customer advocacy has become a huge part of my career. It was previously very time consuming to manually implement and manage a customer advocacy program for a single client before working with Influitive. Now, I am able to manage programs for multiple clients, all in a much more streamlined way in a fraction of the time.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent support, always improving the product and adding new features.

Cons

It can get a bit pricey, but worth it if you have the budget.

Jordan Z.

Interactive Tool To Mobilize Advocates

Reviewed on 2016/07/27

We launched our advocacy program with Influitive roughly 2/3 months ago, and the impact on our marketing activities has been very noticeable. Over this time frame, we've already received 25+ reviews, completed 5+ case studies (which prior to Influitive, 1 could have taken over 6 months to complete), received 15+ usable testimonials, and much more. It's been a learning experience, especially since we had no community prior to launch, however, I've been nothing but pleased with the overall result.

Pros

Influitive helps to humanize the interactions between customer and vendor. Influitive has provided us with a unique, fun, and engaging platform that allows us to connect with our customers. What's great is that you can tailor the challenges and experience to each advocate individually. The software allows you to drill-down into what motivates each advocate, and allows us to use that to our advantage.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but more a realization, that we needed to scale down our expectations. This is not a program that will generate immense change overnight, but rather helps foster connections and encourage engagement. Be patient and persistent, and you'll see results. Also - their reporting capabilities could use some work.

Francesca K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I love using Influitive's AdvocateHub. It's a great platform for engaging our customers.

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Pros

The platform does exactly what is says: gives you a framework you can use to engage your customers. Influitive is an awesome tools that makes it easy for you to get referrals, reviews on 3rd party sites and create content around your company's product.

Cons

We do have trouble with reporting. It's not as robust as we'd like and not as intuitive, but I know it's on the roadmap to improve.

Chris P.

The Best Customer Advocacy Platform on the Planet

Reviewed on 2014/08/23

We have been using the Influitive Customer Advocacy platform since May of this year and have been impressed by the results so far. The platform is gamification-based, which means that you get to build an incentive-based environment where you can encourage your customers to complete certain activities that help meet your own sales & marketing objectives. Since launch, we have grown our advocate community from 50 to over 300, and we have a number of excellent reference materials in the pipeline. We have also seen huge participation on social media by our customers because of their involvement and engagement in the Hub. Highly recommend it!

Pros

Very easy to use and intuitive. The platform is also very flexible at the same time, enabling you to target your activities (challenges) and incentive rewards to any customer, partner, or employee segments you need. It is also 100% in the cloud.

Cons

The biggest area of improvement would be around administration -- to be able to segment administrative duties at a more fine grained level. I would also like to see more out-of-box integrations to other web sites and online platforms.

Michelle Y.

I love it!

Reviewed on 2017/03/03

I'm a new user of the platform (I inherited it from someone who left). I didn't "get it" before but now I really see the value of having such close interaction with our advocates. It's another point of contact for us to create a real relationship with our customers and be able to nurture that relationship every day. Not just when there's a problem.

Pros

Easy to use. Their support is spot on (The support Staff is on top of things and always there when I need him).
They offer a coach who helps you along. He is fantastic. You really feel like Influitive is there for you and their number one goal is to have you succeed.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time.

Samantha S.

Awesome for beginners!

Reviewed on 2016/09/02

This product is awesome! I started off as someone with NO idea about advocacy marketing, and the support and resources available have made learning really quick and effective. I know if there is anything I need more information about or help with, I can get it easily!

Pros

I love how it gamifies advocacy marketing. It is easy to set goals for yourself while learning about the product as well as learning how to make your advocacy program more effective.

Cons

There was one reward I had set my sights on, but it expired before I could reach my coin goal! That is the only thing that has made me a bit sad since using the product - and even then, they added some pretty cool new rewards this month.

Without Rewards, Influitive is a Good Community Platform

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

We use Influitive as our main customer hub to share information, news, content, events, product updates & more. The model of sharing information with customers and using the discussion boards works well. However the rewards component of the hub is more of a challenge since it's tough to see the value of what you're getting from customers compared with the money you're spending on rewards.

Pros

Good community platform and discussion boards - the fun aspect makes it easier to engage with customers.

Cons

The rewards do not always generate genuine responses from customers and it's hard to correlate value between the money you're spending and the feedback and participating you're getting from customers.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great technology, even better customer support

Reviewed on 2015/06/19

Influitive's advocacy engagement platform is smart, easy to use, and allows program administrators to be extremely creative. Influitive has helped us take our referral program to a new level -- it gives our team the ability to engage more frequently with our partners and understand their preferences, needs, and motivations. I also cannot write a review without mentioning the fantastic Influitive team that helped us customize our user experience to meet our program requirements. They truly went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. I would like to specifically call out Steve and Julia for being the best onboarding team I've ever worked with.

Pros

Great people, platform, customer service, community engagement, best practices and other helpful resources.

Also - frequent product updates you didn't even know you wanted. Their product team is incredible and the entire company is always looking out for ways to improve their product and incorporate customer feedback and requests.

Cons

Slightly difficult to accommodate a program that is not primarily intended for customers. Analytics and CRM integration capabilities could be stronger.

Kara M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Customer Advocacy and Employee Advocacy Platform

Reviewed on 2016/03/08

Influitive has allowed us to get closer to our customers while in the process identify advocates for our company. We've had so much success with our customer advocacy hub that we have rolled it out internally with our sales team to centralize our sales enablement and training.

Pros

customer support, coaches, ability to tailor/customize to your specific business objectives.

Cons

What's been great about working with Influitive is that any time we do come across a limitation with the product, they collaborate with us on how to solve our particular challenge.

influitive = happy customer and a healthy pipline

Reviewed on 2015/10/19

We use Influitive to help drive new business through customer referrals. We also use it to help move leads through the sales process with references and customer hosted on sites. We are better able to get to know our customers, reward them for their help and overall drive our key initiatives such as new
Product adoption, product awareness etc.

Pros

You get to know your clients beyond the typical relationship. We build trust and loyal customers.

Cons

You have to be on your toes and continue to push creativity with new challenges and engagement opportunities in the hub.

Bo B.

Best way to run a comprehensive customer engagement program

Reviewed on 2014/12/22

Before selecting Influitive, I evaluated a lot of platforms. It's been nearly 18 months since we implemented and I have no doubts this is the best platform for customer advocacy and engagement. As a B2B technology organization in a competitive space we needed help:
- Generating new revenue via customer referrals
- Accelerating the sales process with customer references
- Improving our product with more customer feedback
- Building awareness through reviews, testimonials and more

Our work with Influitive has helped us meet or exceed all of the program goals we set out with.

Pros

- Great support for customers (both proactive and reactive)
- Platform is easy to use and streamlines process
- Easy to engage with a large volume of advocates
- Constantly rolling out new features

Cons

- Would like to see integrations with Oracle | Eloqua and Google Docs
- Subscription management for advocate email preferences can be a challenge

Sheza H.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best for Engaging Cusomers

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Pros

It provides me fun as it is an amazing way for linking us with our customer base. For me, it is the perfect place for communicating more customers. Another thing that I like about this tool is a helpful and supportive team.

Cons

There are present some glitches in the tool that I don’t like is small irritations such as it cannot delete the segmentation groups. If you integrate with other solutions, its set up is a little confusing. Some integration issues between Salesforce and Influitive also exist.

Mike L.
  • Industry: Publishing

Great for deploying customer surveys and contests

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

Simple and easy to use.
Runs on multiple platforms (laptop, iPhone, iPad).

Cons

Allows only portrait mode display (vs. landscape) on mobile devices.
User interface needs to be updated/modernized.
Sometimes screen/display doesn't display correctly on iPad.

Nilesh S.

Influitive, the perfect community for B2B

Reviewed on 2016/05/12

Pros: The Hub integrates seamlessly with Salesforce.com and helps you request references from Salesforce itself. Also referrals can be tracked via the integration and only when the referral converts to a customer, the referral challenge is considered successful.
It is a great tool for content marketing efforts. You can get your advocates to write blogs, do video testimonials, and even appear at events via the challenges
It is a cool way to reward your best advocates by giving them perks and rewards for their efforts in helping you get new customers or just market your product to their peers
The customer support is unbeatable. ask them a question within business hours and they will reply to you in minutes.

Cons: None whatsoever, just that sometimes it can be a challenge to justify ROI if your target audience is not engaged enough.

Sara L.

Effective tool

Reviewed on 2016/09/22

I use Influitive to manage a hub for each of our brands. The site has allowed us to increase referrals and engage more advocates. The program itself is fairly easy to use and they offer training to help reduce the learning curve. The only thing I am not a fan of is the manual process of obtaining informational results from the challenges I create.

Pros

Referrals! The increase in referrals has been a benefit to our company.

Cons

Manual results- it is too difficult to obtain the results from my advocates after they complete a challenge.

Melanie a

Infuitive rocks advocate marketing

Reviewed on 2014/08/12

Anyone who's ever dreamed of operating a B2B loyalty program like Airmiles or Skymiles but for B2B will see their dreams come true with this platform. It's an awesome all in one platform that gets your organization to reward your best customers and tap into their collective for product management, customer review, and testimonials. At the same time, it helps build on that loyalty and turn your advocates into super powerful brand champions. This stuff works.

Pros

Great onboarding team. Eli really rocks this. . Software is really easy to use and intuitive from an admin and user perspective.

Cons

You have to put time and effort into this. You have to work in persuading your own customers to join this. It's not something you can leave to run on its own. Sorry!

The pass port

Advocating the Advocate Hub

Reviewed on 2015/04/03

This platform allows me to be very creative which, working in a tech startup, can be pretty challenging. Through creative implementation and wording, which doesn't have to be corporate-sounding, my employees are engaged, walls between departments are more transparent and we all feel a bit more recognition. I'm still relatively new to the platform, but the goal is in another quarter or so to roll it out to customers/partners, as well to generate the same level of communication and engagement.

Pros

The customer support is fantastic- when I have a question or issue the response is very timely. They want to know how to best modify the platform to fit your needs, which I appreciate.

Cons

I'm waiting on an android-version of their mobile app.

Great program for getting the word out!

Reviewed on 2016/08/03

I'm new to using Influitive, but in the 1 month I've been using it I am a big fan! I think it is a great way to network with advocates, and it allows me to connect with our advos in interesting ways.

Pros

Simple to use, great customer support

Cons

There are some features I think are missing, like projecting goals for more then 1 month at a time.