Influitive Reviews

Influitive

Customer-Powered Growth

4.7/5 (41 reviews)
Alec P.

Wonderful tool, ROI in weeks if you can have a dedicated person work on it!

Reviewed on 2016/08/04

We've been growing our hub quickly after implementing it a few months back. The ability to get private discussions going in our forum and gather valuable feedback has already put us to a point where ROI is pretty easy to see. Product Management is getting feedback like never before and Marketing is able to build relationships to get more webinar participation as well as messaging feedback.

We're just about to roll out referrals as a challenge so we're still new to the platform and I can't speak to the increase in referrals, but our engagement has been through the roof.

Pros

The customization is wonderful. Influitive spends a lot of time setting up training for you, offering a customized portal within Influitive to get you started (insert Inception sound effects here). There is so much to do, but they help you bite it off piece by piece until, poof, you've got your very own advocate portal with real live customers talking with you and engaging daily.

If you look at it as a partnership then you'll succeed easily. Using their advice on rewards systems, challenges and content will get you up and running. Afte that it's definitely something that needs to be managed, but their newer reporting engine shows a lot of the ROI metrics we're tracking to prove effectiveness and success of the product internally.

As a side note - we're getting unsolicited product feedback from our most engaged advocates which is helping our product team figure out more about their use cases.

Cons

It takes a village. You're going to want a dedicated person to take point on this project. Any why wouldn't you? This is your communication to your customers and gives them the ability to engage with you in a way you've probably never been able to before (if you have, it probably didn't scale well).

It's not a cheap product, but it's also very effective once you put some time into it - you're paying for quality here. And don't get me wrong, it takes time. Buy-in from your customer support team is crucial so they can make sure that you implement it fast and get your ROI. You'll want buy-in from marketing to make sure that the customer audience feels loved. You'll finally want to make sure your product management team is excited to get more feedback. With all of these together you can definitely succeed.

Liz P.

A+ Product to Transform Your Marketing!

Reviewed on 2016/06/29

I think one challenge is some companies haven't got the concept of "advocacy marketing" yet. Advocate marketing encompasses many different marketing departments. First and foremost, I see that it's a demand generation opportunity because you can get referrals from employees and customer advocates for new business. That's really powerful and Influitive already has templates and training on how to do this. Second, I think it's a major social media initiative. Every Friday since January 2014 I've sent out customer success Fridays with a new customer success. This includes suggested tweets but then employees have to cut and paste the content. With Influitive it's so easy for advocates just to click a button! The other ways you can leverage customer advocates are for online reviews, customer references, identifying customers for press/case studies/videos and so much more! There are so many opportunities to leverage our advocates and I think of new ways every day!

Pros

The product is solid. As an admin I was responsible for creating challenges, coming up with point amounts and some other things. Influitive manages the software. I did a three month pilot to build and test our Mitel Champions Hub and didn't encounter any problems with the software.

The staff at Influitive is rock solid! I was assigned a success coach, Eli, who met with me weekly to set goals and work through action items in Basecamp. This was the highlight of my experience having someone guide me to build the best Hub I could! Anytime I had questions the team at Influitive has been stellar!

The folks at Influitive get marketing! This Hub is brilliant and is going to help us grow our social selling initiative and other marketing initiatives so much that we are thrilled we found the product!

Cons

Nothing. I've been incredibly impressed with this product!

Davin W.

Customer engagement at scale

Reviewed on 2016/09/12

We launched our Influitive AdvocateHub in January 2015. We've used the hub to drive referrals, case studies, reviews, beta testers, awards nominations, reference calls, conference submissions and a lot more. There is simply no other platform on the market that help you nurture happy customers into brand advocates the way Influitive AdvocateHub can.

By the numbers, we've been able to generate 250+ online reviews, 30+ video testimonials, 3,000+ social shares, 1,000+ pieces of product feedback, plus dozens of case studies and user-generated content.

Marketing, Sales, Product, and even Executive teams always need to involve customers in their initiatives. AdvocateHub gives you the opportunity to respond quickly to these requests and deliver the right customers fast. No more begging sales for contacts or intros, no more relying on the same 10 customers to beta test new features or products. Influitive AdvocateHub has given us the central point of engagement from which to drive and support core company initiatives.

Pros

Influitive AdvocateHub gives us a tool to engage customers at scale. It's easy to deploy, easy to manage, and fast to deliver results.

Cons

They're still building out some needed features. I wish the admin view was a bit more helpful in some places, and the mobile experience needs an overhaul.

Matthew A.

Influitive Advocate Hub is advocate marketings most important tool

Reviewed on 2016/09/13

Our company decided a year ago to focus portion of our team on having our customers tell our story and speak in the industry for us instead of just traditional marketing we had been doing. Our return on customer advocate marketing has been dramatic. I do not think you need to change and throw out your traditional marketing methods but our advocates give us the testimonials and other assets we leverage. No one wants to be sold anymore we want to hear reviews and learn from others who are in our shoes and thats what influitive helps you focus on!

Pros

Simple for clients to pick up and use. It is also extremely versatile so it supports my advocate needs for all departments.

Cons

It takes a serious commitment from the company to adopt the software and for it to be successful. I suggest bringing in someone extremely excitable and a go getter to lead the introduction of the Hub to the company. Show each department how it benefits them and your entire company will benefit from one simple solution.

Steph S.

Great for building good will and relationships with customers

Reviewed on 2016/06/24

We're still fairly new with Influitive - less than 6 months in to our Hub. There have been a lot of learning experiences, but it seems like we're beginning to move in the right direction. For example, we started using Influitive with expectations as to how we would see ROI, and we've had to shift around our expectations with regards to what we're getting out of this. It will certainly still be valuable, not just in the way we originally anticipated.

Pros

It gives us a fun and lighthearted way to connect with our customer base! Our company has a fairly aggressive sales strategy, so our customers sometimes grow weary of working with us. This is a much more fun and easy going way to connect with them - we're building trust!

Cons

It's still somewhat new, so they are working out some kinks and adding more functionality. It's good in some ways, because we the customers get to influence some of the changes and new functions that are being added, but at the same time, some features (such as certain reports) aren't yet available.

7.0/10
Pierce S.

Good for Customers, Marketers, and Prospects Alike

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/08/04

I've worked with Influitive at multiple companies. I've implemented them at two of those companies. Each time I've had an excellent experience with the implementation team and the customer support team. Adam Gerard - a customer success manager - is one of my favorite people in B2B. Truman Tang is equally awesome. If you invest with Influitive, you can feel the weight of their company behind your success. They want you to win over your influencers, and they want to see you thrive as an advocate marketing specialist. Influitive will help your business and your career.

Pros

Ease of use; implementation is painless; ongoing innovation; great transparency; excellent community of practitioners.

Cons

I don't have many issues with Influitive. The software isn't perfect but they are ALWAYS working to make it better. That might sound like it's easy to get left behind, but they've managed to keep a consistency in the user experience that doesn't alienate legacy users when updating.

Emma C.

Thought leaders who built a great product

Reviewed on 2016/06/23

We have had a very good experience with Influitive. We love that they provide not only a product but a ton of educational content for a topic that doesn't get enough attention - advocate marketing. I love learning from the experts at Influitive while running my own program, and applying their suggestions every day.

Pros

I like the support and the educational content that they release.

Cons

I struggle to prove ROI sometimes because of the reporting, but they recently made a ton of improvements to help with that!

Natalie G.

Advocacy Marketing

Reviewed on 2016/07/27

My experience just continues to improve with time. I enjoy having a place for all my customers to interact, learn and share a bit of their personality with others and my company. I am really anxious to add more employees to really make it a community. The experience just keeps improving. I learn more about my customers and the product to best serve them. The results for the software are just the icing on the cake. If you want to engage with customers and help retention, upsells and more, you have to use this product.

Pros

- A community that grows, for customers and the company
- Rewards that customers enjoy
- Reporting that helps determine the effectiveness of the program

Cons

- To remove people completely from the community you have to contact support instead of being able to do it yourself

Moinak R.

Best platform for a Advocacy program!

Reviewed on 2019/02/17

Pros

Influitive Advocates Hub is one of the best platform to manage and engage your Advocates. Below are the points which makes this platform a best fit -

1. User friendly tool to built engagement campaigns (Challenges)
2. Organised Referral campaign
3. Best in class Customer Support team

Cons

With a lot of Pros, the platform also have some Cons. Here are few -

1. Reporting in the platform needs more attention
2. Multi-Challenge data export in 1 compiled file, can help the admins a lot.

Sandy T.

Great platform to encourage community engagement

Reviewed on 2016/07/01

We launched our AdvocateHub one month ago and have already seen significant improvement in engagement in our community, which was a primary goal. In addition, our AdvocateHub is helping us improve our customer reference program by enabling us to reach out directly to customers for referrals, references, testimonials and case studies.

Pros

The platform has lots of great features including gamification, leaderboard, segmentation, email notifications, discussion forums, and automated reward fulfillment. It is easy to implement (only took us 3 weeks from initial training session to launch). It enables advocates to choose the activities that most interest them. It is fun to use as an end user and administrator. It can be used for both customer and employee advocacy programs. The support team is very responsive and their knowledgebase includes great instructional videos.

Meredith M.

Effective way to boost advocate engagement!

Reviewed on 2016/09/02

Influitive's AdvocateHub is an amazing way to rally around our most engaged clients... giving them a tool to advocate for us, whether it's in the form of social media, online reviews, references, referrals, or idea/content sharing (and more). We've seen an amazing response in just a few weeks of using the program.

Pros

It's fun and interactive for the advocates, and it's intuitive and easy to use for me (the admin of the hub).

Cons

I really can't think of anything I dislike. The price seems a little steep (but you get a dedicated coach to help you set everything up, and the support team is AMAZING).

Really cool company and product

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

They were great to work with and it is a great tool when you have an awesome product and great word of mouth already. This amplifies the word of mouth efforts of your customers and organizes all of the customer marketing initiatives.

Pros

The hub is super easy to use. The different customer asks are really easy to set up. It is also a really fun way to engage with your customers and get to know them better.

Cons

It is not a great tool if you are a small company. Customers usually become inactive after a while, so you need a steady stream of new customers coming in to keep engagement high. We are just to small for this to have been successful.

7.0/10
Jordan Z.

Interactive Tool To Mobilize Advocates

Reviewed on 2016/07/27

We launched our advocacy program with Influitive roughly 2/3 months ago, and the impact on our marketing activities has been very noticeable. Over this time frame, we've already received 25+ reviews, completed 5+ case studies (which prior to Influitive, 1 could have taken over 6 months to complete), received 15+ usable testimonials, and much more. It's been a learning experience, especially since we had no community prior to launch, however, I've been nothing but pleased with the overall result.

Pros

Influitive helps to humanize the interactions between customer and vendor. Influitive has provided us with a unique, fun, and engaging platform that allows us to connect with our customers. What's great is that you can tailor the challenges and experience to each advocate individually. The software allows you to drill-down into what motivates each advocate, and allows us to use that to our advantage.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but more a realization, that we needed to scale down our expectations. This is not a program that will generate immense change overnight, but rather helps foster connections and encourage engagement. Be patient and persistent, and you'll see results. Also - their reporting capabilities could use some work.

Jen B.

Awesome Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016/09/06

No matter how small or silly my questions are, Inflluitive has the BEST customer service! We run a pretty complex set of platforms (five in total) and they are all different. Anytime I have a question, I get quality support and help and my problems are always fixed.

Pros

It's really fun - the gamification is a blast. Customers seem to really enjoy it.

Cons

We had a tough run with our SSO set up - this could use some polish.

Brittany M.

Great lil app

Reviewed on 2018/09/08

Pros

Nice uncomplicated app that connects to full version websites that don’t have their own app.

Cons

I really don’t have any complaints. I just always forget it’s there because the app is a hub so doesn’t match the actual program I use it for

Jeff G.

Killer Engagement Tactics

Reviewed on 2016/07/27

We've been using Crimson Hexagon for a few months now and it's been a really terrific experience. It didn't take long to see a significant uptick in our engagement and connection to our users.

Pros

The support and coaching team are really terrific to help you get onboarded and feel connected to the platform. They also host their own VIP community which is super helpful in building out new challenges. They're responsive and the platform is alot of fun to use

Cons

The engagement doesn't work for everyone, you will have people who join the platform but do nothing. Be patient with them and segment your audience by their desires.

Samantha S.

Awesome for beginners!

Reviewed on 2016/09/02

This product is awesome! I started off as someone with NO idea about advocacy marketing, and the support and resources available have made learning really quick and effective. I know if there is anything I need more information about or help with, I can get it easily!

Pros

I love how it gamifies advocacy marketing. It is easy to set goals for yourself while learning about the product as well as learning how to make your advocacy program more effective.

Cons

There was one reward I had set my sights on, but it expired before I could reach my coin goal! That is the only thing that has made me a bit sad since using the product - and even then, they added some pretty cool new rewards this month.

Brett P.

Influitive is a no-brainer for customer advocacy!

Reviewed on 2016/06/30

Influitive's platform is an amazing way to mobilize your advocates and grow your community. We launched just over a month ago and already have a solid base of advocates providing feedback on our products and services and participating in our community!

Pros

The ease of use and amount of customization, allowing you to brand it as your own and create a fun, easy way for customers to interact with you and other like-minded individuals.

Cons

Some of the "stages" of building a challenge can get confusing, but the support is amazing! I always get a prompt answer and the help I need.

Michael B.

Referrals, References, and Reviews, and more, oh my!

Reviewed on 2016/05/16

We launched our advocate program in May 2014 and shortly after selected Influitive AdvocateHub as the program/vendor to operationalize our advocate program. 2 years later we're still very pleased with the selection of Influitive and they've been an incredible partner in our success and created a 'sticky' experience that our clients really enjoy participating in. We've experienced the ROI of our AdvocateHub directly through references, referrals, reviews, beta testing, client engagement and feedback, and much more. I use Influitive AdvocateHub daily now to engage and operationalize our advocate program and many of our customer marketing demand generation initiatives. If you're looking to start your own advocate marketing program or your looking to take customer marketing/demand generation to the next level at your organization, I encourage you to give Influitive a look. If you're like us, you'll be extremely happy you did thanks to the results it helps you achieve!

Sheza H.

Best for Engaging Cusomers

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Pros

It provides me fun as it is an amazing way for linking us with our customer base. For me, it is the perfect place for communicating more customers. Another thing that I like about this tool is a helpful and supportive team.

Cons

There are present some glitches in the tool that I don’t like is small irritations such as it cannot delete the segmentation groups. If you integrate with other solutions, its set up is a little confusing. Some integration issues between Salesforce and Influitive also exist.

Kevin L.

It's time to use a game changing tool for digital marketers

Reviewed on 2016/05/27

I've been using Influitive now for nearly 3 years and I've seen the product change and grow for the better. Not only has it been extremely impactful in the organizations I've worked for, it's helped us develop stronger relationships with key clients across the board. I particularly like how they're constantly adding new features to their arsenal and make it easier for developing new ideas to drive engagement and impact the bottle line.

For example, since using Influitive at NetBase we've seen a 5x increase in the number of positive reviews on sites like G2crowd and TrustRadius, 50% lift in the number of new referrals generated, countless opportunities for new case studies and video testimonials produced and tons more great stuff. Without a doubt, if you are a digital marketer and looking to connect with your customers then you need to stop looking and start implementing Influitive. Enough said.

Nam N.

Advocate marketing at it's best

Reviewed on 2016/09/08

We have been searching for new channels and avenues to increase sales for some time now and finally decided to look into advocate marketing after running into Influitive at a trade show. Advocate marketing is an idea that makes so much sense, but not many people in marketing know about it. Why not use your most loyal customers to do your marketing for you? Word of mouth and referrals have always had the highest conversion and win rate %, and the Influitive program uses gamification to drive this. In addition to this, it has really engaged our internal employees and I'll walk around my office and hear chatter about who has more points, or who's close to redeeming what rewards from our reward catalog. I manage many different systems at CAKE, including Salesforce and Marketo, but Influitive has definitely been the most fun for me to manage. I really can't say enough about Influitive!

Michelle S.

Customer Loyalty program made easy

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

This tool was owned by customer success but marketing leveraged it to help promote our social media posts, collect usable customer quotes/recommendations and collect referrals. We were also able to do short questionaires and collect data slowly about our customers.

Pros

As a marketer, this helped turn customers into advocate by making it easy to incent them to share our social media posts, give recommendations, customer quotes and referrals.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at this moment.

Francesca K.

Best customer experience and fantastic software

Reviewed on 2016/05/16

Influitive is hands down one of the best vendor experiences I've ever had. Not only does the software deliver what it promises, the team that supports the software are a rare breed of fantastic. They do whatever it takes for you to have a positive experience that allows you, your community and your organization to grow.

Some of the impact we've seen as a result of their support
- Increased reviews on 3rd party websites by 15x
- Increased customer content creation by 20x
- Improved social referrals through Advocate Share (we saw 50,000 referral visits in just 3 months)
- Improved beta testing reach

I'd highly recommend Influitive's software to any marketer who wants to leverage their customer base for high value activities to promote your brand. There's simply no better way to do it at scale to meet the needs of your business.

Nilesh S.

Influitive, the perfect community for B2B

Reviewed on 2016/05/12

Pros: The Hub integrates seamlessly with Salesforce.com and helps you request references from Salesforce itself. Also referrals can be tracked via the integration and only when the referral converts to a customer, the referral challenge is considered successful.
It is a great tool for content marketing efforts. You can get your advocates to write blogs, do video testimonials, and even appear at events via the challenges
It is a cool way to reward your best advocates by giving them perks and rewards for their efforts in helping you get new customers or just market your product to their peers
The customer support is unbeatable. ask them a question within business hours and they will reply to you in minutes.

Cons: None whatsoever, just that sometimes it can be a challenge to justify ROI if your target audience is not engaged enough.