Ramp Reviews

Media Industry and Large Enterprise Online Video Platform

4.3/5 (13 reviews)

RAMP - A great tool for any auto shop

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Great at cutting administrative costs. Steep learning curve for some, but relatively simple to pick up. Would recommend to anyone leaning towards cloud-based administration / record keeping.

Pros

This is a great tool to cut down on administrative costs for auto shops. Working closely with a ford dealership, I was able to recommend they use this software as they were lacking in their documentation control. The software was easy enough to set up and understand for most of the guys in the shop. It has a great cloud based system which allows you to access the information you post from any computer, so that's been a big help for customers who call in requesting specific information about any service they have received.

Cons

While most of the younger guys picked up on the software quite easily, it took some time for the older generation to get up to speed. This program just has so many features and tiny details, that it was hard for the older, less tech-savvy guys to understand. While it was a step learning curve for these guys, they eventually picked up on it and it has been a great success. Better tutorials, aimed at non tech-savvy people would be a big help.

6.0/10
Binoy J.

Just what the aftermarket needs!

Reviewed on 2017/01/23

At Tvara, we've been looking to implement a workshop management solution for a while and we had narrowed down to a UK based provider when we cam across Ramp and decided to go in for it.

Its extremely intuitive to use and since the last month of us having implemented it, we have been able to manage our workshop far more efficiently with insights we couldn't have imagined earlier.

The biggest plus point of RAMP is its ease of use compared to other solutions on the market. Clearly, a lot of thought has gone into the user experience and this is really going to benefit workshop managers who have never used any sort of management software before.

The team has been quick to implement suggestions/requirements from our side and I have no doubt in my mind that every workshop will gain tremendously with RAMP.

Have ranked 4 stars in features and functionality to encourage the team to push further.

Keep up the great work!

Pros

Ease of use, Simplicity in operation, extremely fast and responsive compared to other cloud based solutions I have used.

Cons

The design could be greatly improved which I'm sure the developers are working on.

Response from SHANROHI TECHNOLOGIES

Thanks a lot Binoy! Your feedback motivates us to work harder to ensure you have a great experience with us always.

RAMP.

Anudeep T.

Excellent Software and doesn't require training to operate

Reviewed on 2017/05/18

Car Service History
Customer Management

Pros

Ease of Use, Customer Support. I have been using this software for more than 6 months and the best part is that it is not expensive. It has pre loaded data for most of the cars and spares. Any addition of spare, car, etc doesn't take more than 30 seconds. I have been getting Excellent Support and I should definitely appreciate him and his team for providing this excellent software to keep the car service history. I wish RAMP team all the best.

>venu G.

A very user friendly and effective software

Reviewed on 2016/09/03

I had my doubts about the software as I expected it to be one of the same complex systems generally available in the market. Complex systems are not easy to use as we do not have highly skilled labour. To my surprise, this software was very easy to use and on top of it I could train any of my employees to use it effectively. It has all the features which atleast we need on a day to day basis for effective management of my workshop. Happy to have it!

Pros

Easy to use and has all the features.

Cons

To have a local installation I had to pay extra for the device that they provide.

Response from SHANROHI TECHNOLOGIES

Thank you!!

Babu R.

Easy to use software

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

I have two workshops and I have this system in both of them. It is easy to use by my employees and so I stopped using my earlier software. They have integrated all the features I needed. Good software.

Pros

Easy to use. My employees are happy.

Cons

Dependency on internet speed.

Response from SHANROHI TECHNOLOGIES

Thanks a lot sir!

Sanjeeva R.

Automobile software

Reviewed on 2016/10/09

User friendly and has great features. In depth analysis done before launching software. Reports are analytical and precise. Good customizable software....

Pros

User friendly....ease of use

Cons

Loading takes time....Internet based...

Response from SHANROHI TECHNOLOGIES

Thanks a lot Sanjeev! :)

Arby B.

Simple & Effective Solution for Workshops

Reviewed on 2016/09/03

We have been iusing this software since 2-3 months and the overall experience has been very good. My computer operators are delighted in using this software as they find it very easy to navigate through the entire software. This software really stands for "What You See Is What You Get" concept. The Shanrohi team has also been doing a great job of supporting us, if any required. They are very approachable and do understand the pain points of the customer. IT has been a great journey till now with them and their software.

Pros

1) Value for money
2) Usability
3) No unwanted features

Cons

1) Internet dependency

Response from SHANROHI TECHNOLOGIES

Thank you!!

Abhinav K.

A great solution to all problems with easy usability

Reviewed on 2016/09/13

I needed a solution for my workshop that could help me with everyday operations and was easy to operate for non computer savvy employees. Initially I had doubts with this software about its usability but after using it for some time I realised that it has a very user-friendly interface that any employee can get used to in an hour and covers all the aspects and features necessary for the functionality of workshop . The technical support is also very cooperative. Definitely the best recommended software .

Pros

-Easy user interface
-Value for money
-Customizable according to workshop needs

Response from SHANROHI TECHNOLOGIES

Thank you!

Deepa S.

Review from Chill-Z Autowerke,kerala

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

Overall quality is gud..But some features do not get yet as per the conversation with the staffs from shanrohi technologies..Service is good.

Pros

Jobcard system

Cons

In daybook it's mandatory to get the total amount as per the selection of credit or debit Amount.And date wise report of daybook also must.

Response from SHANROHI TECHNOLOGIES

Thank you Mrs. Simson. The suggested changes are already on the way and should reflect in your system soon.

Nimit V.

Great Software.. Completely Recommended..!!!

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

This software has made things and data handling fully sorted. Easy to use and maintain bills and data..!! It simply rocks..!!

Response from SHANROHI TECHNOLOGIES

Thanks a lot Sir!

Aslam K.

Wow the best

Reviewed on 2016/10/09

It's just perfect . I had spent one month searching online N after going through so so many I found this as work class

Pros

Good in all angels

Cons

I tried my best to find flaws but could not find any

Response from SHANROHI TECHNOLOGIES

Thanks a lot sir!

Samuel N.

Ramp - the ultimate GMS

Reviewed on 2016/10/31

Too early to comment but the experience with the product was really good so far. A long way to go before it would be the best.

Pros

The simplicity

Cons

Reports

Response from SHANROHI TECHNOLOGIES

Thank you!

Salim K.

user friendly

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

solution is user freindly, but still need improvement. like purchase entry, item mrp now shown in job card, need to enter every time.

Response from SHANROHI TECHNOLOGIES

Thank you sir! The bugs have been already identified and the fix is due to be launched in 2 days.