Pure360 Reviews

4.5/5 (39 reviews)
Matthew charles G.

It has greatly improved

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

Overall, Its a learning developing experience. I think there are other providers out there, but you will end up paying a bigger premium for the luxury. If there are challenges in the software, I feel the support of the staff more than makes up for it.

Pros

I really like how they have listened to customer feedback and taken that forward to create a better product.
The realms of email marketing is a very daunting world when you have little confidence in the matter.
There are so many companies boasting they have the best features, and when it comes to it you end up paying so much for these elements, it becomes a huge portion of your budget.

It doesn't come without issues, but I must stress the staff and support give an outstanding service. Everything from the designated account manager(the rep) and tech support(the rep) you get prompt clear advice, and solutions instead of further running round the houses.

We are just working on an upgrade to our accounts, and the support has been second to none.
They really have listened to our needs, its not by any means cheap, but it is going to be a superb solution.

Cons

In the past we have had a few challenges with staff not running on the right version. I have had some feedback of clunky unresponsive templates, but we hope to eradicate that in the upgrade.

The only other negative I have heard of is that there is a gap in photo editing options at the moment, I think that is an external problem they are working on to fix and looking to get a solution in the coming months.

Jordan L.

A well rounded email marketing platform

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Fantastic - their support team and account managers are lightning fast at getting back to you and solving your problems.

I've never had a single problem with the platforms features or navigating the platform either.

Whilst it could be lacking in features compared to other email marketing platforms it does everything it currently does absolutely flawlessly.

Pros

1) Ease - this product is incredibly easy to use. Whether you're just starting out in email or you're a seasoned pro you'll find things a breeze with P360.

2) Flexibility - The email builder provided by P360 is flexible, to say the least. Whether you want to build an email in 5 minutes with the drag and drop builder (you can even save elements you'll use often) or you're happier building via HTML the builder is strong and dependable. You won't have any issues with constructing the emails that's for sure.

3) Multi-platform support - I can't seem for every CRM but ours fits effortlessly, as does the link up with GA. Every external platform we've got integrated with P360 is working without any problems whatsoever.

Cons

The reporting feature at times can leave a lot to be desired.

Reporting on overall stats is easy; CTR, Bounce, OR, Sends, Ots, Shares, Forwards, etc.

Reporting on specific emails is also easy and contains lots of information from a heat map to a break down of the CTA CTR.

The fall down lies with campaign reporting in depth. For example, sometimes I like to see how well my subject headings are performing against eachother - here I can't do that unless I create seperate campaigns and emails to split A/B test instead of having seperate subject headings - It's important to note it does offer multi-subject support so some form of analysis would be handy.

Amy H.

Easy to use email marketing tool!

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Pros

We love how easy it is to move around the system, how simple it is to create emails using the drag and drop editor, and also the simplicity of scheduling emails!

We used to use a very limited platform for our main marketing emails, but we moved everything to Pure360 and our email marketing improved! Our emails looked better, we were free to create whatever we needed, and the ease of using the drag and drop editor or HTML is fab.

It's so easy to pick up an email where you left it, create numerous emails by copying old templates, and also we can schedule as many emails as we need whenever we need to! We send thousands of emails a week, and Pure360 really accommodates that for us!

Cons

There's not much or anything that we really dislike about Pure360. Occasionally, it can be difficult to get through to the support team - but that's expected with most businesses!

We're really happy with Pure360!

Mark S.

Very happy Pure360 customer!

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

We primarily use Pure360 to promote our Training Centre (apprenticeships and CPD) and our events. Open rates are higher than I experienced on the previous email platform we used and course and event uptake has followed the same trend.

Pros

As an experience marketer and marketing manager within the University of Sheffield, I've had experience of several email marketing platforms and it's safe to say that Pure360 is the best one that I have used. The drag and drop email builder is very easy to use, yet it is very capable of creating professional looking emails. The integration with our CRM system was also seamless and works exactly as we need. The support from the customer service team is also very responsive.

Cons

One slight gripe that I've experience is that you need to make sure you save your email before you hit send. I have once sent a test and all looked OK, but then the actual email that sent was a previous draft. Slight problem and nothing that would put me off using or recommending to others.

Tom W.

Issue was resolved quickly and simply, account manager was very pro-active

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Overall it is a pleasurable experience working with the guys from Pure360. Their account management is proactive and on the money. I would recommend these guys if you are looking to invest in a quality email marketing campaign tool.

Pros

This software is very intuitive to use and makes sending mass email campaigns easy. I have been a user of this software for nearly 3 years now and have experienced no problems with managing and creating daily email campaigns.

Cons

Through my experience I haven't noticed any aspect which I did not like. Admittedly I don't use many of the features, however the ones I do work consistently well.

Emma G.

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

The best thing about Pure360, other than how easy it is to use, is the customer service. Any problems, big or small, they get right on it and get it sorted. The account managers are also fab, calling you up every so often to check everything is ok and looking through your recent sends to offer advice and suggestions on how to improve clicks and open rates.

Cons

Mail can sometimes get delayed in sending, especially at busy times of the year (Christmas for example) which can be annoying if you have a time sensitive campaign to send out.

James D.

Great customer service and performance!

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Again having a customer agent at the other end of the phone to bounce ideas off makes my job easier. There also seems to be a genuine interest on how we operate as a business to further understand our needs and wants.

Pros

My customer success manager is brilliant, we have regular calls to discuss our clients and how we can work as a team to improve on metrics. Even though there are restrictions with what we can do with some clients she offers insights that can still be implemented.

Cons

Some functionality of the PureCampaign system, but it's more me wanting to be able to do a million things that I appreciate take time/money/effort to implement. The inability to add/remove users as and when I like and paying for the privilege.

Becci E.

Good software

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Pros

The drag and drop functions, once used to how they work, are really easy and quick to use to produce and edit emails. The selector of different audiences is good, once you know how to set up multiple groups. Having a list of 'starred' items is a great way to save time when creating an email.

Cons

The compatibility with other email platforms makes it difficult to finalise a design/template - the email looks very different on mobile, desktop, outlook and hotmail - it should be similar across the board in my eyes. It is also annoying to make small changes after a schedule has been set, it has happened a few times that something has changed or you realise a spelling error, you have to delete the whole campaign and make the edits then set the schedule again, just a little annoying if you only have to change 1 letter, for example.

Katie A.

Easy to use and great for reporting

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

It is enabling us to carry out different types of testing, i.e. content, subject lines, sending time optimisation and identify the optimum combination for our campaigns

Pros

It is easy to navigate and import html, email automations are simple to set up and the image hosting on the new version is great. Customer service is also very good, the team is very responsive and happy to help.

Cons

The new version does not work well on Safari

Richard

Amazing support and features

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

We are improving our open rate and in turn our revenue with the subject line selector which is a very helpful feature. The testing emails can be a little slow to sent out and campaigns but small things.

Pros

This software offers many features which are very easy to use. The preference centre is fantastic and something which offers our subscribers more control over the content we sent them which makes it more relevant to their needs. Our account manager is fantastic and offers excellent support and stays in touch regularly.

Cons

The reporting section could definitely be better and more advanced. The HTML editior can be a little fiddly to use sometimes but these are just small things, the product overall is amazing.

Cat C.

Easy to use tool and very good customer support

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Pros

The ease of using their drag & drop editor, the efficiency of the account manager and the customer support who are are always friendly and helpful.

Cons

They could improve the account management by adding details to the account, such as contract copies, plan expiry dates etc. so you don't have to go though account manager/finance dept each time.

Rachel W.

Fantastic support & advice as well as easy to use software

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Pros

Easy to use and fantastic support from the central team. Really appreciate the support we had during the implementation of GDPR, the team were fantastic. Our b2b results are improving, so is our understanding of customers.

Cons

Occassionally glitchy, sometimes difficult to use the drag and drop funtionality.

Adam M.

Great product backed up with great service and support

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

The on-boarding process was smooth and not painful. The support wasn't just there as a new customer, the support continues and has been fantastic. Pure360 really care and look after you.

Pros

Pure360 main strength is its ease of use. For a powerful tool to be not complicated in its application means you can produce fantastic results and give your customers a happy and fulfilling experience.

Cons

If there is one thing it would be adding new users to the account.

Melissa B.

Top Marks

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

always positive! Customer support have never let me down and platform is great to navigate

Pros

Easy to use, Great features and Customer support are fab!|

Cons

Some parts of my platform are restrictive (this isnt really Pure360 issues we need to upgrade but client we work for doesnt)

Nathaniel L.

Pure 360 - Marketing review

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Pros

The platform is intuitive for new starters and has all the basic requirements expected for a 21st century Email platform.

Cons

We are yet to be fully integrated with the platform for automated campaigns, hopefully within 2019 this will be the case.

Simon P.

Great system and service!

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

With Pure360 being so easy to use we can quickly create our email campaigns ahead of schedule. We a re currently looking forward to start using the split test sending feature!

Pros

The drag and drop system is quick and easy to use.

Cons

The ability to view draft/test emails in a browser.

Kelly K.

My time working with Pure360 has been a positive experience & I enjoy dealing them.

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Pros

I like the fact that the support of the software is so good. Our account support manager in particular is exceptionally good! Although generally speaking the whole team is very good - always quick to respond and action any problems or queries we may have. We always get a thorough explanation with relevant information provided - issues are resolved very quickly. You are never left hanging, they always follow up and ensure you're are happy with the outcome. They have exceptional knowledge of their product and I always feel they are forward thinking to improve/upgrade areas. They also work with you to offer ways of achieving better outcomes.

Cons

I really feel that any issues there may have been at the start have been addressed and ironed out and they are doing everything they can to meet all our requirements and business needs.

Easy to use platform

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Great platform, good customer service

Pros

The platform is very user friendly, the drag and drop feature for email creation works well.

Cons

Not being able to pause a campaign once it's started.

6.0/10

Easy to use to create professional emails with very helpful and friendly support team

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

We use to keep our customers informed of new products & service updates. This is a much easier system than the one we used to use and saves us time.

Pros

Easy to use drag and drop system. Access to friendly and knowledgeable support team. Creative team to help set up templates and create imagery to make things even easier. Easy to set up email automation.

Cons

Timing out. After adding text it sometimes won't upload images unless you refresh URL or it logs you out and you lose what you've just created. No undo button.

Harriet H.

The team are great, and very eager to help if you ever have a problem.

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

The Drag and Drop system is brilliant and so easy to use to create stunning campaigns with great effects.

Cons

The reporting could be better though it may be my understanding. We plan to implement Pure Targeting which looks incredible.

Hemma S.

I've always had really excellent customer support from Pure360!

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Pros

The new templates on the platform are really visually appealing and fairly easy to put together. Their Customer Support is the main reason why I use Pure360. They are so quick to help, really friendly, and go out of their way to provide excellent customer service - everytime!

Cons

Sometimes the testing feature can take a long time to come through and during time-precious times this can be frustrating.

Kerry C.

Great platform for Multiple Campaigns that you want to design yourself

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/08/15

This platform is great if you have numerous emails to send during the month and want to create your own emails with the drag and drop editor.

Pros

The Drag and Drop editor is great. It means that I can design my own email's quite easily. Scheduling campaigns in advance is also really easy which is great when you have a lot of emails to send out during the month.

Cons

There isn't a drag and drop block for social which would be useful. Also it might be helpful to be able to pause and edit campaigns without having to remove the scheduled time/date and contact lists.

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

The customer service team are fab! Whenever we have encountered an issue they have been great at getting back to us quickly and keeping us updated throughout the process.

Pros

It is very easy to use and easy to train out too. I like that we can have all brands in one place and flick through as and when necessary.

Cons

The pop ups on the right hand side were a pain.

Liam W.

Excellent email Platform

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/08/24

Excellent. Good looking emails, easy to use editor and list management and quick support when needed.

Pros

After using other platforms we moved to Pure360 two years ago. The editor is excellent and emails look much better than other platforms and the editor is very easy to use. List management is also different to other platforms and works perfectly with our business type and the way we use our data. Pure360's blog posts and knowledge output has also been very useful, especially around GDPR best practice.

Cons

If I could suggest anything I'd like to see an annual review where Pure360 look at our campaigns and give advise on inbox titles, text to image ratios etc to improve open rates, clicks etc.

Efficient Email Software

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

good - has improved our email campaigns and the response to them

Pros

It is easy to use and creates great looking email campaigns.

Cons

Wish you could upload lists to be excluded from a mailing.