Evercontact

Save 1h/week by automating your contact management

Contact management made simple

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

I used it personally to streamline my contact list and so far the experience has been alright, I wouldn't complain mainly because of the fact that the software automatically works for me and I don't have to take out time to learn and run it. Win win!

Pros

Evercontact is a decent tool for managing contacts (emails, phone numbers and other such contact information) and storing them in a secure database for me to get back to at my convenience. I would say it is convenient and a time saver, definitely do not have the time to manually search for and save contacts.

Cons

One feature missing and that I would definitely recommend is a tool that could also scan and save business cards. A lot of people use QR codes as well these days, in lieu of physical paper business cards- would be nice if Evercontact would integrate that idea in a software upgrade.

• Industry: Semiconductors
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Easy syncing and integration

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Pros

1. Automatic syncing of contacts from email to phone
2. Easy integration across platforms
3. No ads
4. No manual interruptions required

Cons

1. Not exactly sure how to manually manage it
2. Not sure how to incorporate / integrate all social media like Facebook, LinkedIn etc

Response from Evercontact

Thanks the positive review! Super appreciate the time.

You can manage your settings if you visit evercontact.com and log-in to the dashboard in the top right. From there you can also get into your settings. Reach out with any questions: [email protected]

Social info very much on the radar.

Richard S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent tool for too busy professionals

Reviewed on 2016/06/21

Like most professionals, I receive several hundreds emails a day, and despite trying to keep up with contacts, I miss many of them. I ordered a flashback, and Evercontact found over 600 contacts that were not not in my CRM. Since using the tool I am confident that I am capturing everyone's contact information.

Pros

Simple, easy to use interface.

Cons

They are still early - but would love to have one login that integrates my outlook emails and my gmail - they aren't yet cross-compatible.

Response from Kwaga

That is great to hear so glad we can be helpful for you Richard! Passing your feedback on.

Best from the entire Evercontact team

Jordan Z.

Evercontact - Best Friend Google for Work or Salesforce Ever Had!

Reviewed on 2016/05/28

Do you use Google for Work? Salesforce? Gmail? ....is it important to you to have your contacts up to date. If the answer to any of the foregoing is yes....then Evercontact could be the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT APP YOU ADD...POSSIBLY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CIRRUS INSIGHT.

The app is pure magic..it updates contacts, shares your address and for additional $$ digs all of your old contacts out of email. If you spent the $$ to get a high quality CRM this is a MUST addition.

Response from Kwaga

Fantastic to hear Jordan! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us!

If we can ever be of help for questions or suggestions, please get in touch at [email protected]

Best, Gabriela and the Evercontact team.

Thierry B.

It helps me to get my address book always up to date

Reviewed on 2016/02/23

Very good product, updates all contact fields.
I've been using this for years and love the widget I installed recently on my browser.
5% of the suggested updates are for fields without added value, but no arm at accepting all.

Response from Kwaga

Thanks so much Thierry it is great to hear from a longtime user! We would love to hear your suggestions on what could be helpful improvements, get in touch at [email protected] anytime.

Best from all at Evercontact

Andrew K.

does what it says it does. grabs contacts.

Reviewed on 2016/06/07

don't like auto update (creates too many contacts or duplicates) and annoying if i dont update within 30 days i loose them.

would like more clarity on what you are doing with my contacts information. contacts are gold and evercontact should make very clear what and how it uses data and policy go get data back.

generally, impressed with the services and have tired a lot. I use in conjunction with Full Contact

Jeff W.

Evercontact is great for automatically updating your contacts

Reviewed on 2016/05/31

My only complaint is that it frequently classifies a mobile number as a work number and it is difficult to know if I am calling a contact's cell or office.

Response from Kwaga

Hi Jeff, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! Would love to get that number issue sorted, if you could write to [email protected] so they can check your account we'd appreciate it!

Best, Gabriela & the Evercontact Team

Douglas W.

Very useful tool. Said goodbye to cutting and pasting email signatures forever.

Reviewed on 2016/02/19

Pros: Fast, easy to use, handy as heck.
Con: Misses some pieces of contact information a little more often than I'd like.

Still, no way I would give this tool up.

Response from Kwaga

Thanks Douglas! We'd love to make sure we are catching everything so don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you see that again.

Best from the team at Evercontact

Adele F.

Intro

Reviewed on 2016/01/28

At first I was a little lost and confused about how to use Evercontact.
And I add the chrome plug in and it becomes more visualize and easier to see the effect.

As I don't have strong need for business dev I don't use it so much but I'm happy to have my contact safe in one place online and not only linked to my email.

Edgardo T.

Prompt and reliable

Reviewed on 2016/05/19

The software has placed my contacts right to my cadence. I'd like to continue with the experience.

Response from Kwaga

Thanks so much Edgardo, really appreciate your taking the time to review us!

If you ever have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Erich H.

Great!

Reviewed on 2016/02/20

One feature I would really like is if Evercontact could see a bounced email as call to action and remove the broken email from my address book

Response from Kwaga

Thanks Erich, passing your feedback along to the product team, really appreciate the suggestion!

Victoria M.
  • Industry: Research
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

My second most used contact management tool

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Evercontact is a great automatic workhorse for contact management -- it doesn't catch everything and sometimes registers false positives for changes, but it sure saves a lot of time, so those occasional glitches barely register.

Pros

Evercontact makes it easy to update contact lists

Cons

Automatic contact editing isn't foolproof, so you still need to keep an eye on things!

Joey W.

I've used it to grab contact information from the web.

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Pros

It works really well. I like that it can tell the difference between a name, an address and a phone number so I don't have to manually separate it.

Response from Evercontact

Thanks Joey. Awesome to see a 10/10!

Reach out if we can get more team members onboard over there :)

Cheers!

Tim H.

Great functionality.

Reviewed on 2016/02/25

I always appreciate smart, practical addons to gmail contacts.

Response from Kwaga

Thanks so much Tim! Glad we can be helpful for you :-)

Emma J.

Life saver - convenience

Reviewed on 2019/05/05

Pros

I don't have to add my contacts one by one anymore. This software just does the magic as we're constantly busy trying to bring more sales, we need tools as such!

Cons

Too many emails from them via notification but I'm sure you can turn it off somewhere

Response from Evercontact

Thanks for taking the time and we are super glad to be such a valuable tool to help boost sales.

Friendly heads up your settings should allow you to control either daily, weekly or monthly notifications from us.

Thank you!

Simply does the job

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Pros

No more lengthy task to create new contacts in the CRM. As soon as I receive an email it creates or updates the contact in the CRM. No more human errors, accurate, and seamless. Support was stellar during the process.

Cons

I don't see much downside. So far I'm very happy with the results.

Mike H.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Evercontact updates my contact records from emails I receive. It works very well.

Reviewed on 2018/02/03

Keeping my contact list info up to date.

Pros

I like the way Evercontact updates my contacts based on their email signatures. It runs and does it job very well.

Cons

No way to use it to manage my contacts. It only shows the last 50. Also, I would like to be able to scan business cards and add contacts that way.

Response from Evercontact

Hi Mike,

Thanks a million for taking the time to review Evercontact!

So glad to hear you are happy.

Great callout on the business cards, something to think on.

Lastly, as a heads up, you should see all of the contacts we've updated for you in your email client if you go to Contacts.

Cheers,

Clement B.

Tested the product for 2 weeks. The essential bundle isn't enough for our needs.

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Pros

only tried the software, but it manage and sort the contacts automatically

Cons

Tested the product for 2 weeks. The essential bundle isn't enough for our needs and the business plan is too pricey to fit in our budget. The price step between essential and business is too high and won't fit in our budget.

Response from Evercontact

Hi Clement,

Many thanks for taking the time to review Evercontact. Very helpful.

Ping our sales team, if you haven't already, ([email protected]) and we'll see if we can find a good deal that would meet your needs).

Jason K.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

A product that everyone should use, at a price few can afford

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Pros

It works. It. Just. Works. My industry involves a set cast of characters that jump around from organization to organization, making it virtually impossible to keep my address book up to date without either a ton of personal effort, hiring a high school kid to troll through my emails, or finding a nifty piece of software such as this.

Cons

The cost. While there is clear value if your business is writing off the expense, the cost of the subscription (i.e. a recurring cost) is outside what I would consider reasonable for the developers to be charging if they want to broaden their user base.

Response from Evercontact

Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Really do appreciate it and of course the kind words!

re: cost. We believe the hours saved for the cost of approx that of a cup of coffee per month is a pretty good deal. Hear you though and maybe there is a better way to show the value and really prove our worth. Excited to see how we can be more of a team solution that very much warrants the business expense.

Timothy S.

I love Evercontact!

Reviewed on 2016/05/20

I have had nothing but great results using Evercontact and I have not lost an email address that I eventually needed for my business since I started using it.
This hands free, no worry email contact monitor is the company that I now count on to keep our business contacts and our address book information up to date...
It is so convenient to find one of my past business contacts now, and it was all done without me wasting my time saving it by copy and pasting it into our company address book.
Evercontact saves the information for me and it also copies ti into our Gmail Contacts too!
Well done and keep up the great work

Response from Kwaga

So nice to hear that thank you Timothy!

If you ever need help or have questions, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Best from the entire team

Will J.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 2016/02/27

Evercontact is EXACTLY what I need to save me time. It automatically does everything for me, which saves me so much time. I wish there were more apps like this. AND AND it's free! What more could I want? The cost to do a full review of contacts is extremely affordable as well.

As a business owner I want more time to network, and work ON my business, not IN my business, which Evercontact does for me.

Response from Kwaga

Wow that is really nice to hear Will, thank you!!

Please feel free to get in touch at @[email protected] anytime you have issues or questions, best from the Evercontact team

Julia S.

Quick and fast, available for all mailboxes

Reviewed on 2016/03/27

I use Evercontact for my Chrome-Browser and Gmail-Account on the one hand, on the other hand for my Outlook-Inbox which has another mail address.

It is very easy to save and update contacts with Evercontact, you just have to mark the contact dates on a website and click right button save to Evercontact.

Once a mail gets into your mailbox, the contact info is saved and/or updated.

Very easy and useful, thank you!

Response from Kwaga

Thanks so much Julia! Very glad to hear we're helpful for you in all these accounts!

Noel F.

Would never capture this much information without Evercontact

Reviewed on 2016/05/27

There is no way I would be capturing as much contact information in my database as I am today without this tool. It is super smart, and I love that it gives me the option to review changes before accepting them. Can't speak highly enough about this app!

Response from Kwaga

Great to hear that thanks so much Noel!

If we can ever help with questions or you have feedback, we'd love to hear from you at [email protected]

Best from the entire team

Anne de forsan

1 click setup and forget about it: it runs silently - all by itself!

Reviewed on 2014/03/11

I've been using Evercontact fo quite a while now and I'm daily amazed by its cleverness! The set up was a real no brainer (we're running a Google Apps): only 1 click, and there you go. Since it's been installed I got my daily report of updated/created contacts and know for a fact that i'll be able to reach out to anyone I've been exchanging email with whether I'm at my desk or on the move.

Long story short: try it!

Doug H.

Easiest way to keep in touch

Reviewed on 2016/03/28

I was skeptical about whether or not Evercontact would be useful, but it saved my butt on more than one occasion when trying to find a business contacts info that I had misplaced. It only takes one click to update your contacts and that's it. Simple and easy.

Response from Kwaga

That is great to hear, thanks so much Doug!