Appy Pie

Nigel R.
  • Industry: Fund-Raising

Great No Code App Builder for Beginners and Beyond

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

Ok so like I said I’ve been with them since 2016 with our app. Overall it has been an experience in a good way as I must of emailed them more than my family and always got the helpful answers I needed to sort the app out. I am please Appypie have their own YouTube site for visual help as well. So I would say thumbs up from me and hope they continue to add new features to existing buttons and look forward to new things to add.

Pros

Simply the ability to make an app with little to no experience
What you get
Online support with live chat andEmail support
Tools to show you how to make an app on YouTube
24/7 ability to update your app which once save the changes becomes live and changes on app on other people’s phone with your app you made
Many buttons to use like food or review, taxi, videos, documents and so on.

Cons

We have had the app we have made called Pitt Hopkins app since 2016 with Appypie and we like most people recognise that there are some things that could be improved but to be far they have got better has time has gone by I would like to see multiple contact emails under contact button but saying that you could use directory button or editor button so it’s so minor

Joan D.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Good customer services

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

Trying to find more businesses to use apps because a lot of them are building really nice mobile websites and don't really feel like they need apps too.

Pros

The 24-hour tech support/customer service is probably the strongest feature of this software. The software is good and can use some advancements in design, as some of the templates are very basic and clients have specific desires in mind when creating an app. Some of the features are difficult to figure out and sometimes they don't really work right. But it does offer a lot of great features for the price.

Cons

More training for the tech agents who handle the chats. Often they just repeat from a script but don't actually answer the question. And it sometimes takes a long time to get an answer. Sometimes the techs leave you waiting without checking in to let you know they are still researching the question.

Gayland S.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Shop No Further...Appy Pie is what you need.

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

Before Appy Pie, I was having difficulty being able to get all of our products listed so that the customers knew what we have available to purchase. With Appy Pie, that problem is solved and our revenue has increased.

Pros

The software is surprisingly easy to use and overall the features are easy to use regardless of your experience level. One of my favorite features is that it has you covered no matter of app that you are using it for. The features it offers are outstanding and there are so many features. If you find yourself in a position where you could use technical help then you are in luck with their amazing technical staff. They will walk you right the steps you need to take in a way that works for your experience level. The technical department responds quickly to emails. When it comes times for updates APPY Pie has it done in no time at all and will send you a link if you like it. You really cannot go wrong with Appy Pie

Cons

I took several minutes to try and come up with something I did not like about this software and I really could not come up with one thing.

Joel M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Appy Pie Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/01

My experience with Appy pie has been very good, Even I have not been a long time paying customer I do have seen that they have improve a lot, but like 3 years ago there were not a lot of options of templates and the app templates seems to be outdated, but now they added new templates and made very impressive improvements

Pros

Is very user friendly, I have use a lot of app builders and Appy Pie is one of the easiest

Cons

For me personally I did not like that there no option for unlimited hosting, So I have to keep paying multiple times for each time the app bandwidth run out, also there no previous notification by email that the app is running out of bandwidth, I notice that I ran out of bandwidth because users send me message that their app was block.

Carl M.

PERFECT they have helped me through so many issues over the years

Reviewed on 2017/05/24

immediate responses when needed. I can't thank them in person :) they have always answered all of my issues and concerns quickly and politely I really haVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY

Pros

they have hosted many apps for me and always on top of their game #1 reason I use them is for there around the clock support ... I like to keep weird hours and they are close to the only company that is there when you need them ... will stay with them just because of this TY

Roosevelt Q.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Using Appy Pie significantly cut down on my development time

Reviewed on 2018/03/31

Appy Pie is able to pull information from your website URL to quickly turn your website into an app. This is another great time-saving feature

Pros

Appy Pie offers a great selection of features that makes creating an app very straightforward. There were some features I wanted that weren't offered in Appy Pie, but that was due to the specificity of my requirements. I was able to design the majority of my app using Appy Pie before sending it to my developer to implement the additional features that I needed. Regardless of what you're developing Appy Pie will definitely cut down on development time, thus saving you money

Cons

While there are many features on offer, I found that there weren't enough templates to get the U.I that I really wanted. More visual customization options would be a great added feature.

Raymond R.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Good

Reviewed on 2017/05/04

I allows our company to look professional by having an App and it also allow us to tailor our app to our business (in a limited way).

Best of all, It's reasonable for a small start-up.....

Pros

It's relatively easy to use. It is limited in some areas, but overall for a novice like myself it work fairly well. Customer service is always there for you.

Cons

FONTS,FONTS,FONTS!!!! You can easily tell the persons who developed this App software is a software geek not a designer or a marketer. FONTS are what communicate the image of a companies business as well as the feeling you're trying to send and this App software need drastic work in this area.

The other key element in building an App is the ability to place the right image on your app and this App number one, does not allow a user to place a full image covering the app page and cannot do the image adjustment sizing without seeking a skilled person to bring down the image sizing to accommodate this app software.

Mark S.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Great Product

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

Pros

AppyPie offers a great range of features for us to choose from in our App and they are really easy to configure and customise.
Everyone I've dealt with from both the pre-sales and support have been efficient, very willing to help and very quick to respond to my queries. Fantastic service.

Cons

Even since I've been using AppyPie I've seen the level of customisation and design/look and feel options improve and develop and look forward to this continuing to develop over time.

Nilesh K.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

One of the best free tool for creating mobile app.

Reviewed on 2017/12/10

Pros

It gives you complete information about the users who are using your app by merging its own analytical tool with Google Analytics.
It is user friendly software which helps to make an application for various purpose whichever suits the user requirement.
The best part of it is that the users need not to learn any coding language in order to create an app, you just need to sign up and it is all set.

Cons

The company needs to focus in the marketing.
There is scope for improvement with the documentation part.

Amro M.

Simple mobile app maker, but pretty basic.

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Pretty basic mobile application development services, although it is very easy to use, but it lacks essential features. It suits our requirements since do no provide any services through our mobile application other than information.

Pros

1- Very easy to customize mobile apps using it.
2- The real-time app preview is awesome.
3- The availability of a push notification feature.

Cons

1- Expensive compared to multiple other competitors.
2- Missing essential features, such as:
* You can't edit the format of your text content, since basic tools are missing (Font size, font type, bold, italic, justification, etc...)
* Design customization lets you only change the colors and direction of the elements, but nothing else.
* You can't add a folder within another folder!
3- It has no hosting capabilities, you'll have to upload the content you wish to share through the mobile app through a third-party.
4- Their support team is somehow divided, the [email protected] personnel will redirect you back to the website chat support guys, and vice versa.

• Industry: Human Resources

I liked the list of variety of features they offers

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

Overall experience so far with journey is wonderful and I have started getting some sales as doing part time business with the plan I opted with them and people have started knowing my presence socially and my app is becoming popular.

Pros

They have features for almost everything which is needed for SMB's these days. Few feature are complex but still adds a variety to the app. I am using Quiz, Forum, Directory and Store.

Cons

You cannot add two premium features of same nature as it will make things complex and unmanageable. Suppose if you want to use Food Court and On demand delivery on same app you cannot as they both features have 2 or more apps so cannot be manageable on one app.

Hidayahtaufis H.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Appy pie is all you need!

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

I give 8 stars out of 10. I've been using it for my special business project since 2018 and the conversion is pretty awesome! Thank you appy pie

Pros

The plug and play features. All you have to do is just to pick what you need and you'll see the look of it immediately.

Cons

The only thing I felt a little discomfort is when it's reach to publishing part. It kinda challenging for people who has no knowledge background on what what the requirement required by the google play (mine has not been publish to app store yet).

Chris S.

Great help getting back online!

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

I had an outage and I reached out to support, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was an excellent, quick, and professional help!

Pros

Very user-friendly! I love the live preview of the pages while creating!

Cons

Nothing of AppyPie's fault, but dealing with the Apple AppStore for publishing is not fun.

They built a custom app for our client. Was excellent experience.

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

It works as promised. Easy to use and update. Allows the end users to easily log in to their accounts and conduct business.

Cons

We are working on making it a little easier for end users to save data securely so they do not have to re-enter it each time.

Tashima J.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Appy Pie's Customer Service Makes The Difference!

Reviewed on 2021/03/10

Again, Appy Pie's customer service is a game changer in building out apps.

Pros

I really appreciate Appy Pie's customer service and support in the process of building out my app. The ease of sending push notifications, previewing your app, accessing stats and the easy to understand backend dashboards are helpful.

Cons

The need to resubmit to App stores when desiring to change features like the home screen/splash page. It would be great to be able to update those features without resubmitting similar to being able to change "My Features".

Pauline M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Overall it is good

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Good visibility

Pros

The ease of development and publishing, the way apps appear. There is very little delay in developing.

Cons

sometimes the customer support can be very very very poor. Also, the payment systems are very bad for me who is in Zambia. This is limiting to how much business I can bring to appy pie because my buyers have no option for a payment plan.

Srikanth S.

Good App Builder

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

Good, responsive

Pros

User ease of use, functionality, been there for long on the market

Cons

UI options. The limited options of display make it look like a mould.

Sujata S.

It's a learning tool which helps students in modern education

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

Quality tool for education as ebooks, videos, website, journals can be uploaded in app which gives benefits to students in education. Versatile platform and ease to control.

Cons

If internet is slow app will not work need 4g or wifi network only few static pages work offline. Ebooks once opened while having internet cab be read else not.

Paul L.

App Support

Reviewed on 2021/04/01

Pros

MG was great in assisting me with updating the code to the AppStore.

Cons

I would like to see them rolling out new features on a more regular basis.

Gary B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easily create an android or ios app for cross platforms

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Ease of use with a plethora of functions that make app development a breezr.

Pros

Ease of use, nice work flows. Options like billing and push notifications are always available. I find the software to be eas to use and eets all major requirements without the need to develop code.

Cons

Would like to see integration of databases like knack or stand alone SQL. Integration with stand alone database platforms escpecially when using functions like qr codes or barcodes will be a huge benefit if they can integrate this

Eniko P.

It is a must have

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

Pros

Parents find our app very useful and we could customise it very easily, update on a weekly basis without being tech savy or knowing to code.
Userfriendly customizing screens, many options to add functions to our app, the customer support is on 24/7 very reactive and friendly.

Cons

Google and Apple keep changing their requirements and policies, that results in a need fo resubmitting the app once a year in average. The customer support team is there to help fortunately.

Barbara S.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

A simple App creator

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

My experience with this tool has not been very good, I recommend it only to those people who know absolutely nothing about programming or coding and who do not have the money to pay for a project like that, but the results of this application are not very good.

Pros

Among the things that I like about this tool is, how simple it is to use and how little you have to involve code to achieve the app, it also involves predetermined functions that you can choose to use, that is, they are already developed, among them are of commerce, galleries, contact, information, among others. I also like that you can create an e-commerce store very easily without many difficulties, the truth is a tool made for people who do not have any knowledge in programming and also have the economic capacity to invest in a programmer.

Cons

As for the things that I do not like this is that the advanced options or complex features, I have to resort to natural programming since the tool is unable to meet those expectations, I do not like the design of the applications that are already obtained that tend to be somewhat obsolete or old and finally I do not like the documentation of the tool since basically you have to learn to use it alone and stumbling.

Mukund J.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great product and Customer Support.

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

Amazing tool to create own app in few steps and you will get an app on your phone and customer support person helps to understand the use and help to submit the app to store step by step.

Cons

They are sying 24x7 support but some time support not available only sales person available on chat.

Kunwar S.

Great product with easy interface

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

The UI is clean and easy to understand and use while creating app. Every features having tutorials attached and it easy to follow and integrate features.

Cons

It can take lot of time to integrate big features like AR , messenger and chat features but after some editing it easy to use.

Rakibul I.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

deeply satisfied with the services of Appypie software .. Professional staffs specially the...

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Shortened our day to day work in the company by reducing the complexities.. The software has wide variety of features wich tied all the different branches of our company under a single platform connecting everybranch with the other.. and providing all the necessary informations from a single log in.

Pros

They are always proactive and highly proffessional to solve any kind of rising issues.The software is a completely value for money, and all our complex and time consuming works were highly shortened after implementing these software in our company.the software has wide variety of features wich tied all the different branches of our company under a single platform connecting every branch with the other.. and providing all the necessary informations from a single log in.