Orderhive Reviews

Fredrik
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Best order system

Reviewed on 2022/02/10

Best system ever. Helped our company to handle and ship orders much faster.

Best system ever. Helped our company to handle and ship orders much faster.

Pros

Wonderful system and extremly good customer service. They are answering by chat directly inside the system, and help you out. The system it self is easy to use and you can handle orders easily and get them shipped out with integration with your shipping company.

Cons

The order view should be a little easier and it should be possible to change customer data directly inside the order, and not via the customer tab.

Chen (Hen)
Chen (Hen)

Great customer support and great program

Reviewed on 2016/12/26

I have started to use Orderhive after trying several other programs and I have found Orderhive to be better. The picture of every product was made partly for my request and it extremely made this program helpful and easy to use for my business. The update of products and quantities is made within seconds and the program works flawlessly without errors. In addition, the support team does an amazing job willing to do for the customer way and beyond other support teams, I have dealt with. With this support team, it's much easier for me as a business owner to solve any problem if it occurs.

Pros

Pictures of every product at the main screen level.
Great customer support
Program work flawlessly syncs data in seconds

Cons

There is a 4 times a day limit on the number of times you can sync a channel

Response from Orderhive Inc.

Hi Chen. Thank you so much for your honest feedback. Looking forward to offering much more. :)

Thanks & Regards,
Megha Vishnoi

Amaan
  • Industry: Wholesale

hurts to write this review

Reviewed on 2021/03/23

I used orderhive for our ecommerce/whoelsale business for 3 years.

For over 2 years, I was not...

I used orderhive for our ecommerce/whoelsale business for 3 years.

For over 2 years, I was not willing to sign a contract because how often the software integrations would fail, whether it was not updating tracking on amazon, or not importing orders from some channels, not tagging orders properly, or not exporting invoices into our quickbooks accounting software. Those were the most common issues we had, but as a ecommerce company, those are the lifeblood of our business

The sales rep finally convinced me to sign up for a 1 year contract after quite some time. 3 months into my contract, I get contacted by a manager on their team saying that my order volume is too high (it was actually much lower order volume than when i signed up) and I need to start paying an extra $.12 per order or upgrad my plan even further. This was not told to me when I signed up for the 1 year contact. When I signed up for the one year contract, they gave me user based pricing while they knew everything about my order volume and integrations.

Overall, the software is packed with features and is cheap, but it really is very buggy. They are trying to improve things, but the customer service is mostly lacking and the bugs are everywhere. Worst of all, they got me into a contract and then chagned the terms and tried to increase the price.

Pros

- cheap (compared to others). but in the long run it costs you more because the software is full of bugs!
- tons of features (that don't consistently work)

Cons

- so many bugs!
- customer service (9/10 times they wouldn't help and would say "we need to escalate this to our technical team". those 9 times were all time sensitive for our business
- no mobile app for iOS
- lock you into a contract and then try to charge you more after 4 months of being locked into their buggy software

Cin7 Omni, Extensiv Order Management and ChannelAdvisor

Reasons for Choosing Orderhive

more features and cheaper

Stitch Labs

Reasons for Switching to Orderhive

had all the needed integrations, and it was cheap
Minyee
Minyee

Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch for inventory control in one...

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch.

Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch.

Pros

Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch. Their customer service was top notch and were available during US hours either via SKYPE or chat system. This platform is a no brainer if you want a multi channel inventory manager. You can update all stores from one platform in real time. Go get this now you can be up and running in a day.

Cons

This software does not offer mapping of shipping method or customer notes.

Paul

The Greatest Inventory Software Out There That I Found

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

A very great experience! Great customer Service, Great Integrations, Always being updated and that is the most important! They are always on the move to bigger things! When a company keeps upgrading and finding more efficient ways for you than its a win!

Pros

I'm very happy that I found OrderHive! It meets my Shopify & Ebay needs very well. I tried it with Amazon aswell and it is really good too! The customer support is GREAT. Everytime I'm with their support I always get a message back and they go beyond their way aswell as skyping me and guiding me and helping me along the way. They have articles on useful information and always coming out with new added features. This is the greatest thing :)

Cons

Great

Toyie

Inventory

Reviewed on 2022/06/29

I need better teaching on how to use your system

I need better teaching on how to use your system

Pros

I was hoping that it would keep my inventory correct

Cons

my inventory is always messed up and need more training on the system

Amy
Amy

A necessity

Reviewed on 2021/05/31

I am very pleased, and would highly recommend Orderhive.

I am very pleased, and would highly recommend Orderhive.

Pros

Good inventory management is very important to me since most of my items are one of a kind, and I sell on multiple venues.

Cons

Integration with all venues was very painless and simple, I have never had any trouble using Orderhive.

Casey
Casey
  • Industry: Food Production

Best bang for the buck

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

Orderhive is by far the best bang for the buck order management system. We've had to work with the team to make it fit our purpose and they've been great at trying to help find solutions and even built in a new feature just for us. Works great with our Woo platform and is very easy to use.

Cons

The only snag is their work hours because the team is on the other side of the planet, but unless you have a crazy emergency that can't wait a day, you'll be fine. We haven't had an issue yet.

Response from Orderhive Inc.

Hi Casey. Thank you for your honest feedback. Irrespective of working hours, we try our best to offer support to our users. We'll surely keep raising the bar of customer support. :)

Herson
Herson

An excellent option to manage an online store! I'm just Loving it!

Reviewed on 2018/05/25

All in One! that's what it is! just a few tweaks to be perfect!

All in One! that's what it is! just a few tweaks to be perfect!

Pros

The great UX friendly and easy to use!
If you want to manage warehouses, transfer inventory, make wholesale purchases and everything you would need to make your e-commerce business succeed, this great app is for you!

Just need to add more advanced filtering options in the dashboard and in the storefront and will be PERFECT!

Cons

The app doesn't improve the UX in the storefront, if you can do that, it would be AWESOME!
The UX in the dashboard is phenomenal, but you should consider to include the storefront UX enhancers

Klaus
Klaus

Great Order & Inventory Management

Reviewed on 2016/02/25

We use Orderhive to manage the orders and inventory between different stores. It began with a special and small customization and results in some great extensions of the Orderhive functions and workflows. After a bumpy cultural harmonization process the collaboration with the great tech team works fine. The functionality and reliability of Orderhive is great. The possibility to customize functionality and workflows with Orderhive are a great advantage for enterprise applications.

Pros

Functionality, customization, easy to use, very dedicated tech support

Cons

Acclimatization of the communication and ETAs on bigger customizations projects.

Response from Orderhive Inc.

Thank you for your honest feedback. We'll try our best to eliminate the problem areas.

Paul

So yes very happy with the product the service and the price. for us it is the way to go...

Reviewed on 2017/02/06

We are a small online business with over 1000 products selling on multiple channels, & with our product's always increasing, we were desperate to find a cost-effective alternative to spreadsheets & the need to use substandard website plugins, for linking products between sales channels, plus we needed a reliable system to keeping track of product variants, multiple supplier sources and of course our sales v/s product costs,

The biggest problem with finding never mind choosing a viable alternative was primarily cost, most of the online cloud based inventory management systems are ridiculously priced & over bloated for our needs, it took us a great deal of searching and demos before we found Orderhive.

On reviewing this company & their software platform, i came across a post that stated one of the major concerns with this East Indian based company was a deficiency in language both verbal & grammatical.

I can honestly say that as an Englishman I have found their communication within both medians to be exemplary, as well as the quality of the personal customer service I have experienced, their staff are professional, knowledgable & always quick to respond with not only standard information & explanation but also with listening to suggestions (We needed a sort filter to display out of stock / low stock products in the inventory list) within a month it's now available, how cool is that!.

The software is also visually crisp simple to use & very responsive, as of yet we have only utilised two of the many available integrations Ebay & Woocommerce, as we were trailing the product & only wanted to pay the starter level price of $49.99 a month, now we are sure & happy with the suitability,functionality & personal professional customer service orderhive offer us, we are planning to upgrade to the business level at a $99.99 annual subscription fee,as this level will offer us a further 4 active integrations, these are needed for adding Quickbooks online, stripe, amazon.ca & Canada post.

It is important to mention however that to fully trail the product you need to subscribe to at least the starter pack as the demo version wont allow the integrations, when i queried as to why? the explanation was that when activating the integrations with third-party companies there is a cost to them (Orderhive).

So we figured ok business is business we all have expenses & signed up to the lowest monthly plan while i tried their product.

Axiology Imports Canada

Response from Orderhive Inc.

Hi Paul. Thank you for the detailed feedback. :)

Noam
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Orderhive

Reviewed on 2022/06/01

Pros

We have been using Orderhive for about 3 years and it has worked very well for us. We don't experience many issues and when we do we get a quick response from their support team. And they have built a few customizations for us so the system fits our needs well.

Cons

Some recent UI updates have made the platform less intuitive in my opinion, but that may just be because I was used to how it worked before the updates.

Axelle
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great Software for order processing

Reviewed on 2022/02/02

Pros

This software is easy to use, intuitive. It provides many different functions for order processing and allow us to dispatch orders between different warehouses and dropshippers. The customer service is always available and provides a good support

Cons

The return section is not great. we're always talking in order number and this section is sorting by customer name... (?) not possible to search an order number, and even sometimes to find out with the customer name. On the purchase section, once on order is made, no update is made inside the product. So if you add a barcode to a product after a purchase validation, the barcode won't appear in the purchase. We have to remove the product, save the purchase, edit again and add the product again, which is time consuming... Automations are not really reliable. Sometimes they don't work for an order, and sometimes they don't work anymore.... in the product section, I don't get how to remove a product from a created file. Well, may be I could find in the help center how to do it, but then it is not intuitive

Vitalijs
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Does have some fantastic features and excellent customer care but could be a little cheaper

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

I am using orderhive now for about 5 month and must say that software is very advanced and versatile, especially for those who want to hook up a lot of channels but enjoys shopify too much as their main hub for order flow and product sync. It has solved us two biggest issues we have had - invoices that match our integrated label paper (including combined orders, etc.)and pick-list which allows you to quickly collect and process orders for the day just by pressing one button. It is well worth the money to paid, especially given the ease of the bulk adjustments that can be made on the system. It has also solved our biggest issue with shopify - lack of multi currency support where we simply use multiple shopify accounts with separate pricing strategies for each country. I do recommend it to those who want to have complete cost control and runs regular purchasing as this is also where I import my new stock given the ease of use and speed of raising a new order. I still believe that there is more to be gained if they would lower the price a little as I do want to expand and would welcome a fee + commission rather than the 25$ they charge for each channel as with so many shops you can easily run up into problems and that is also the reason why we are using other apps for eBay and another for Amazon integration. I am sure that with time they will only get better.

Pros

Great customer care and simple to use software

Cons

Price for each channel is 25$ so if you have 10 channels that will be 250$ a month which is a little high.

Response from Orderhive Inc.

Hi Vitalijs. Thank you for your honest feedback. We're glad the software is helping your business. We'll take your suggestions into consideration and keep enhancing. :)

Do not use this system

Reviewed on 2017/03/09

OrderHive has been a constant headache since I started using it. The developers are very shortsighted in what's required, for example not having a way to retain the original order number, for me this is really basic stuff.
When new features are launched they often haven't been thoroughly thought through, for example a feature being available in the UI but not via the APIs.
I find the support people don't understand the product very well, and certainly don't understand it's shortcomings. Everything has to be explained 3 different ways and then still nothing is done about it, I have to resend the same emails multiple times to get a response, and always be the one the follow up.
Unless you have extremely basic requirements then I would stay well away from this product.

Pros

Easy UI
Cheaper than other systems

Cons

Some basic requirements are covered
Support is extremely slow, tedious and nothing ever gets finished

Response from Orderhive Inc.

Hello Ruth, Sorry for inconvenience. I provided you the solution to your problem and we are working on changes required by you. Any changes in product takes sometime as it goes through different process of testing and quality assurance. I am sorry in delay for making your required change. It will be available soon.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

No customer service to speak of, many features do not work

Reviewed on 2023/04/11

Just aweful. Their customer support is less than helpful, it's a waste of time.

Just aweful. Their customer support is less than helpful, it's a waste of time.

Pros

I dont really like it. My main need was to sync inventory across online stores, but it doesn't work. My inventory numbers drift over time, and are basically never accurate. I can't pin down the source of the errors and there is no useful customer support to speak of.

Judy

Love, Love, Love This Product and the Support is Phenomenal

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

Excellent!!!!! is totally helping us automate our order processing and shipping functions

Pros

We are a Food Bank for animals and need a lot of customization on how we fulfill our orders
*Love the Custom Templates for our business it is huge to be able to customize our own templates to work with our systems.
*Love the sync with our online store, we can also print multiple orders at the same time on separate pages, we can print our own customized shipping labels exactly like we want them also printing multiple on separate pages
*Love the support - it did take me awhile to get used to the time differences between the US and India but now totally in the swing works great and having our own support guy is totally the best - always there even on holidays - Awesome!!!!!
*Love the price as it works within our budget
*there are really several other features we like and they are constantly working to upgrade and add new features to help
jThank you so much Orderhive team for all you do to Help Us Help Them!

Cons

Still working through the learning process but at the moment would say the scanning process but know it is a new feature and they are working to upgrade it's functionality

Great New order management App with superb potential

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

A streamlined order management and processing system so we can efficiently get orders out the door.
Stock management to allow us to keep stock levels correct in our warehouse and if we used accross multiple channels i.e. ebay amazon and our own website.

Pros

Very cost effective app that has great integration with Bigcommerce to allow us to efficienty mange stock and process our orders.
Currently running to versions V1 and V2 the simplicity and ease of use of V2 is great (currently in Beta) but still, V1 gives you all the daily features you need, like editing orders shipping and stock management.
Support is amazing. Allways on hand through the chat interface, they are very responsive even in the middle of the night.
Very welcoming to ideas and suggestions for improvements to the system and are lightning fast at adding new features.

Cons

Having gotten used to our previous system they do need some automation to reduce button clicks.

On the cards for development but still not available are Rules system for automating selecting shipping methods.

Really need a template system to allow creation of our own packing slip/delivery notes and invoices.

Would love a template system for emails being sent to customers

Adam

Terrible Customer Support

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

Don't rely on them to run your business, it will be a mistake.

Don't rely on them to run your business, it will be a mistake.

Pros

User interface is decent though it takes some time to get used to it.

Cons

The company charges for custom invoices, which worked for 2 years until they did a platform update. Custom invoices stopped working (which is core functionality in an order system) and they couldn't fix it. They spend almost two weeks trying to fix it (according to them) and no luck. The fact they couldn't fix some basic functionality is troubling none the less.

Rob

Very good customer service

Reviewed on 2022/03/21

Customer service readilly available and continue until they have resolved the issue or question

Pros

The customer service is excellent. Always available to answer any questions

Cons

I would prefer the shipping intergrations to not need a 3rd party

Irish

Excellent

Reviewed on 2023/03/09

Excellent and very helpful App!

Excellent and very helpful App!

Pros

I like mostly all the features and a very friendly-user App.

Cons

The least I don't like about it is sometimes instant product sync command is not responding.

Isabel

I love Orderhive for our company's inventory management system - best part is the customer...

Reviewed on 2017/07/17

Pros

Customer service is so prompt and will fix any issue you have, even customizable fixes. I like the report function and the easy layout of inventory. I like the ability to see low stock and out of stock items in different colors.

Cons

I don't like that you have to go through the whole shipping/delivery process to complete an order. For our business we aren't actually selling our inventory or shipping it out, just delivering it to properties. So I wish you could customize that feature. I also have a hard time using a scanner to check in or out items cause sometimes if you go too quickly or too slowly it doesn't register the scans and therefore the numbers will be off. Also, it takes a bit of time to update new items/orders etc.

Matt

The best order / inventory management system I have ever used

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

My stock levels are now syncing correctly across channels and I can keep on top of everything I need.

Pros

The features included in OrderHive are reminiscent of a system much more expensive. Unlike a number of other systems, it just does what you need - syncs inventory across multiple channels, downloads orders and makes it easy to fulfil those orders.
I particularly like the order tracking feature where you can see the status of an order in the delivery process with updates from carrier tracking.
I am exceptionally impressed with their support team - they are responsive and helpful and nothing seems like too much trouble. Even if you want a custom feature or something tailored to your business they are willing to look at it and provide reasonably priced customisation.

Cons

Sometimes it is a little slow to load, but other than that I can't fault the program or support. Every time I have thought there was something I didn't like about the system the support team have either given me an alternative way of doing it or I have been going about it the wrong way.

Syed
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Review about orderhive

Reviewed on 2022/03/18

Pros

Its integration with most of the channels. Also it covers most of the functionality needed in ecommerce business.

Cons

Reports are limited and not user friendly. most of the times, syncing issues appear for walmart and mostly orders fall into not confirmed section and it has to be manually moved to confirm section. Also, for multiple fulfillment warehouses, it doesn't support channels and it is not possible to show inventory for respective warehouse on the channel.

Nikolay
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

The integration with Aliexpress

Reviewed on 2023/01/11

Pros

The integration with Aliexpress is very important and necessary for us and we would like you to enter among the integrations.