MiVoice Business Solution Reviews

MiVoice Business Solution

Cloud phone system & contact center software & services

Easy to Use Phone System and Cost Effective

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Pros

I found this product to have a user-friendly interface when managing the phones in our organization. What I liked the most about the product is the ease in knowing which phone blocks are available for use, as well as the number of phone numbers available in that specific block. Additionally (unlike Cisco Call Manager) it shows the full phone number. This is VERY useful if you are forced to have different call blocks with different prefixes. Not to mention, the call communicator for each user was AMAZING. We could easily make calls to other extensions (or outside numbers) from our desktop using the communicator. Also, if you wanted to call someone in your organization, it will indicate if the person is available (green) or on a call (red). Also great for our call center that had a call queue available.

Cons

Nothing that I could think of that I liked least about the product. I think this is a very user friendly interface and we had no complaints when using.

Very intuitive to use - very little training required

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Overall works very well, is easy to use and is a good business tool.

Overall works very well, is easy to use and is a good business tool.

Pros

It is an easy program to learn - very little, if any training needed. We use the system for calls in general but also for sales and support lines with rollovers. It is easy to call people via the PC, conference and transfer calls. It also displays extensions, if people are already on calls, etc. which is very helpful when trying to route customers to an available rep.

Cons

It seems like it sometimes conflicts with some programs and auto-logs people out. Maybe this is sometime we have setup incorrectly, but we have had it happen with a few different users. It will auto-log them out, but yet appear, on their screen that they are logged in.

Jen
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Telephone software that cost way more than it was worth.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

This software was an upgrade to our previous system, so the functionality of being able to perform changes /additions/deletions on line through a browser was very helpful.

Pros

This was quite an upgrade from our previous telephone software, so many of the features are an upgrade from what we had before. The software that each employee uses on a daily basis for their individual phones is helpful. It gives you minimal information, but is helpful in connection with each user and desk phone.

Cons

As an administrator I do not feel like the software is user friendly. Half of the symbols that represent functions on the phone system, don't even make sense to me. I end up going through each and every "main menu" item to get to every sub menu item searching for what I need. The purchase of this type of phone system (and the subsequent software) would have been optimal maybe 3-5 years ago, but doesn't function exactly as was told to us by the sales team. We were quite interested in the instant message and conference features available on the software, only to find out that the instant message feature is separate and requires its own dedicated server and separate installation. The tele-conference features were out of date and are much better met with a software like GoTo Meeting.

It Works

Reviewed on 2021/03/09

This allows me to keep using my office phone number while working remotely.

This allows me to keep using my office phone number while working remotely.

Pros

What can I say. This is a straightforward softphone solution allowing me to work remotely. It is simple enough to customize to my needs. For example, call routing, contacts, voicemails, etc.

Cons

I'm struggling to find a negative, but if I had to pick something I would say I wish there were more integrations available. E.g. integrations with Zoom. This may be possible and just not configured.. I don'tknow.

• Industry: Telecommunications

A phone system built with business in mind

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Pros

The management is drop dead simple. The documentation is all hot linked to the part of the management interface you are using right then. The user client is easy to use and looks great. The system has been rock solid and I love the architecture with resiliency and cheap redundancy built in from the ground up.

Cons

There has been some support upheaval during the closing days of ShoreTel ownership, but that seems to be improving under Mitel, hopefully that trend continues.

CS Manager

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

I'm able to see which of my CS agents are logged in and available to take calls, as well as sign them out of the system if they're away from their desk. The analytics are really powerful and allow me to schedule lunches and breaks according to when our slow times occur throughout the day.

Cons

The reporting could be more up-to-date. Looking at the average call times is usually 15 minutes behind.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Pros

I highly recommend this product. I use the Shore Tel phone system everyday and till now very satisfied with its performance. I like the ease of recording any incoming or outgoing calls. You get a copy of the recordings to your email as well. It got the caller id feature which is really helpful too.

Cons

None, Very satisfied with its functionality and performance.

Easy to use phone management system

Reviewed on 2018/04/20

Pros

Phone software that allows us to integrate calls into our email and has been easy to use for even our least tech-savvy employees.

Cons

Updates time-to-time has been problematic, but I feel that maybe more due to our tech side vs software issues. If your system isn't set up in a conventional manner it could potentially cause headaches

Melinda
Melinda
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Wish that if provided additional line features.

Reviewed on 2018/07/09

Pros

The overall function of it is easy to use. There are plenty of options for make busy and the ability to check on other callers and stats.

Cons

You can only call out one line, there is no way to use more than one line at a time which is extremely difficult in a call center atmosphere which requires you to make multiple calls at once. It requires having to hang up and call back which is tedious.

Kenneth
Kenneth
  • Industry: Human Resources

Better off somewhere else

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

There isn't much I like about Mitel, but if I were to pick one thing it would be the softphone app they have for Google Chrome

Cons

The softphone application itself constantly needs to be updated and glitches out quite often.

Zak

Constant problems, inconsistent reporting, terrible support

Reviewed on 2017/08/04

This is about Shoretel's new "Connect" system. We were on Shoretel Sky, and had no issues at all. We were told Shoretel Connect had better reporting and integration with our CRM. The switch from Sky to Connect was a nightmare and filled with issues. Four months after the transition and we still have issues pop up every week. As far as support, prior to 2016 Shoretel had one of the best support departments we had the pleasure of interacting with. Sometime during 2016, however, the hold times started getting longer and longer, and the support reps newer. The current hold time, we are experiencing, averages about 45 minutes.. just to get someone on the phone.

Pros

Pros:
* It is fully cloud based
* Ability to rent equipment so no excess inventory is required
* they try... but fail

Cons

Cons:
* inconsistent reporting/call history
* long hold time for support and if the issue is complicated, it takes several days to get resolved
* the datacenter / database backend is constantly breaking; causing issues logging in or getting the phone(s) to work at all
* the mobility app (application on smartphone) is antiquated and constantly dropping
* Price is extremely high compared to the poor quality of service received

Polly
  • Industry: Warehousing

It works, but could be improved upon

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Overall, MiCloud seems to be decent software for the job. However, it does have its downsides, and I probably wouldn't choose it if presented with a more reliable option at the same price point.

Pros

I am able to see which customer service agents have open lines, which are away from their desks, and which are on other lines, which makes it easier for me as a receptionist to transfer calls back and forth. I also like the ability to customize lines to enable transfers to various departments and branches across our nationwide company.

Cons

Calls are dropped too frequently for my liking, and often the transfers do not complete properly and bounce back to my line, which can cause confusion and inconvenience to customers during busy times.

Amber

Shoretel Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/31

My over all experience with ShoreTel has been mostly positive. There have been no major issues.

Pros

Shoretel has decent support and this product makes things easy for our company. We have had the phone system for quite a few years and have not had much difficulty with it when we had it. We did switch over to a new phone system because it had much more versatilely for our growing company.

Cons

The client could be more user specific I wish there were a theme and more general updates. The web interface is could use some more work as well.

Miles
  • Industry: Management Consulting

We use ShoreTel to improve employee performance on calls by allowing us to download recordings...

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

Pros

There was not very much configuration necessary on the part of the end user. When I place a call from my phone, it records and logs it.

Cons

It takes a very long time for a call to be recognized and downloadable, meaning you might have to wait several hours to be able to download the call you just had. There was a period of time a few months ago that the call downloading simply stopped working. There was no fix that anyone at our organization was aware of. Then it randomly started working again with no indication of what the original problem was.

MiCloud Connect for Team Connections

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

MiCloud Connect has allowed a lower-tech non-profit to transition to a cloud-based phone system, allowing for employees to successfully fulfill job functions when away from the physical office and enabling team members to communicate in a smooth, quick chat system.

Pros

The positive points of MiCloud Connect allow me to chat with team members about issues or projects without the need to email. I appreciate that MiCloud Connect enables my use of the soft phone, interfacing with the CRM for integrated management of business development tracking and utilization anywhere.

Cons

Unfortunately, based on my organization's setup in cahoots with MiCloud Connect, any update to the cloud-based system requires administrator permissions, slowing workflow due to the need for our IT team to grant permission for system updates before being able to utilize the program.

Racey

Was great initially, now not so much so

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

When we first switched to Shoretel several years ago the features and functionality were mostly in line with what was out there. The user training was decent, cutting over to the new system was super simple, and everything like porting DIDs and getting the equipment installed was really easy. Unfortunately Shoretel basically hit a wall and never progressed any further.

Cons

We were promised a number of integrations and new functionality and it just never happened.

Mark

Mitel MiCloud Connect

Reviewed on 2021/12/15

For the most part the system is fairly reliable and integrates well with other software Apps and is very affordable with great endpoint devices

Pros

I like the ease of use. Very reliable for the most part. Integrates well with other platforms and apps used by our company.

Cons

If there is a data outage in the clusters within the data centers outage issues can be an issue. A private cloud solution may be a better option to avoid outages

DANIEL
  • Industry: Telecommunications

nice adquisition with shoretel ... mitel

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

is all about trust, for me this brand have my all trust, i know that nothing is perfecct, nothing is an bullet pruff but allways mitel support us fast and give us the answer that we want from

Pros

the easy of use, the flexible architecture of the solution and the surviving service aproach that they have.

Cons

the telephones hadware are not bad, but some often got issues and from tenth that we buy always one have an issue

Dominic
  • Industry: Banking

Basic Phone System Communication Client

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

Pros

We have Mitel phones and this client integrates seamlessly with them. I like the Exchange calendar integration with the dynamic statuses.

Cons

We're not able to create permanent chat rooms in the software that team members are assigned to or are able to sign into. We have to manually start a chat with one team member and then invite additional team members to it.

Rob

Our experience here has been very good. Such an upgrade from our last one!

Reviewed on 2017/11/16

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is how user friendly it is. Maybe its because what we had previously was so bad and old but this is a light and day difference!

Cons

I would say the thing I probably least like about the software is maybe the price. Its not the most expensive option out there but it isn't the cheapest. But overall we are very pleased

Kate

I use Shoretel to make all of my inbound and outbound calls. This is helpful to track my...

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

-easy to make calls to clients

-easy to make calls to clients

Pros

-easy to type in numbers to make calls (or paste in numbers)
-easy reporting to see how many calls were made
-FWD calls to cell phone is very handy when working remotely

Cons

-calls do not always FWD to cell (could this be a VPN issue? possibly)
-voicemail sometimes plays on computer or calls cell (Inconsistent)

Paul
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Functional phones, can be a good budget option.

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Pros

Mitel phones are in plenty of stable deployments around the country. They're generally great at getting out of the way and letting you do your work.

Cons

Make sure you have someone in a support role who is fully trained on the phones, or support may have an end user confusedly poking away at a phone to troubleshoot an issue.

Paul

Solid Phone Service

Reviewed on 2022/02/01

Pros

The Micloud reports and daily statistics features are very good. Lots of good information. Getting complete data is easy.

Cons

The initial setup was very difficult and there were some complex connectivity issues that would arise due to the connector being run on a PC.

Riccardo

Great Phone System!!

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

This is a fantastic phone system for large or medium enterprise, very high quality and nice phones
Good messaging system

Cons

Annual support can be expensive for the phone system
Tons of add-ons, not an all-in-one price and you get everything, very fragmented in what you have to buy to make it a fully functioning system

• Industry: Government Administration

My Mitel Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Overall still a pleasant program to use for connecting and networking calls.

Overall still a pleasant program to use for connecting and networking calls.

Pros

I like that it is a quick-to learn software with an easy to use interface. It's almost plug and play with how simple it is to use for the office.

Cons

There are frequent sign in and log out issues without any reason or network issue.