SEMrush Reviews

SEMrush

Online visibility management and content marketing SaaS platform

4.6/5 (602 reviews)
Calin H.

I've used this in a few different positions working on a wide range of SEO campaigns.

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

It really is a great one-stop-shop for all your SEO and PPC tools which is fantastic. So if you're looking for an easy package to cover most all of your digital marketing needs then this is really about the best that you can do.

Pros

This is about the best all-around SEO software that you can find. It does a good job at about everything and doesn't have a lot of weaknesses. The competitive analysis is really the best reason to buy the software, it's comprehensive and gives you a good look at potential competitors. There are always new features being added and tested which is fantastic and gives the software good value. Some features are better than others, but the audit and competitive analysis really are fantastic. I've used the software in various forms including Business, Guru and free. The free version gives you a taste, but the full experience is generally worth the money. Guru is worth the extra money over Pro as it gives you branded reports and the ability to manage quite a few more projects. Exports and reoccurring reports are very nice and simple to set up.

Overall, this is a great tool for SEO and PPC campaigns. If you need an all-in-one type software solution then I would recommend SEMrush as it's probably the most well-rounded tool you can find.

Cons

If you're looking for rank tracking then I'd suggest looking elsewhere, it's a little wonky and not as easy to use as other rank tracking solutions. However, if you don't want to buy multiple pieces of software then the rank tracker will get the job done. The software is kind of a 'jack of all trades, master of none'; so you'll be able to get by with just this as your main piece of software, but if you want something a little more specialized then you should probably look elsewhere. You might end up not using a lot of the tools because there is so much to explore, but most of the tools that are there are pretty valuable. Other than that, some of the reports need some extra interpretation if you are going to present them to a client which isn't optimal but is understandable.

Nimanthi R.

is a tool suite for advanced advertising the executives

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/04/26

This enables them to exploit those as limited time open doors just as to widen their gathering of people reaches. Furthermore, the arrangement educates organizations what individuals are buzzing concerning on the web for them to discover a subject they can turn and identify with their merchandise and ventures.

Pros

SEMrush is a tool suite for advanced advertising the executives. It gives proficient full perceivability into traffic originating from various correspondence channels and to pick up knowledge into the effectivity of their advertising approaches. As SEMrush gives significant commitment data, computerized advertisers are better furnished to position the brands they work with higher in the web crawler rankings and in the cognizance of their objective market by means of other media and strategies. In addition, SEMrush empowers promoting experts to pick up influence over their opposition by giving them profitable understanding into what their shoppers and prospects are keen on. When they have distinguished those points, they can utilize them in making all the more captivating substance. Exhaustive catchphrase looks into apparatus and area examination. Backlink following. Work area/versatile pursuit breakdowns. Venture based SEO crusade structure is particularly valuable. Catchphrase proposals and proactive SEO suggestions.

Cons

Needs watchword list the executives. A large number of its most inventive instruments includes still convey a beta tag. Competitive Advantage. SEMrush offers information into the SEO strategies of contending brands. The arrangement demonstrates organizations what catchphrases support contenders' web crawler positioning, for them to make a technique that can counter that. Vital Advertising With SEMrush, organizations can contrast their promoting approaches and those of their opponents. Thusly, brands can discover what makes their rivals prominent with the shoppers promoting savvy. This additionally enables them to modify their financial plans by revealing the advertisement spend and return their rivalries have. Extended Social Media Reach A major piece of buyers is via web-based networking media channels. That is the reason it is basic for organizations to be the place their objective clients are. These stages can be used to augment commitment and they additionally make it easy to quantify the execution of a brand's social technique. Strategic Content Marketing With SEMrush, brands can discover how famous they are among netizens.

Greg D.

I use SEMRush to monitor the SEO health of all my clients.

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

From this one application, I can monitor the overall SEO health of multiple clients in multiple locations. I can run insightful, professional-looking reports to give to clients. And I can quickly research both their past history and their next steps. When it comes to SEO, SEMRush is the only tool I need.

Pros

My favorite thing about SEMRush is the keyword search tools. Even though keywords are everything when it comes to SEO anymore, they're still very important both for ranking and as an insight into a company's market share.

I was an early user of products like Market Samurai and the Google keyword tool back when they both actually told you something useful. This isn't exactly like the early days of SEO, but it's close. You can search keywords and actually return quality, actionable data that you can use in your AdWords campaigns, on-site SEO, and Social Media optimization.

Then once you've found the words you're looking for the Keyword Magic function allows you to drill down and discover long-tail and phrase match keywords. Whether you're looking for keywords to help you rank locally, nationally, or across the world, SEMRush is the best option for the money in my opinion.

Cons

I really don't dislike anything about SEMRush. If I had to find a least-liked feature, it would be the steep learning curve. Unless you have a firm understanding of SEO concepts and strategies, it's easy to get lost in there.

That said, the reason why there's a big learning curve is because there are so many features packed into one application. Keyword searches are only the beginning. You can monitor your Social Media rankings, your backlinks, your online reputation, and so much more with SEMRush. There's a lot to learn, because there's a lot to use.

Chamath N.

The best and powerful SEO tool I ever used

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/21

I would rate my overall experience with the software as very high. I started using it only lately and with great expectations because of its rising reputation. The software has proved its reputation and fulfilled its promises. I rate it as the best among all the other similar SaaS that I have used in the past.

Pros

SEMrush has grown as a big time favourite in the domain of SaaS in the past decade or so. It has captured all types of clients, big and small due to its versatility and powerful package. Some of the well known clients include Quora, eBay, BNP Paribas etc. It has been awarded the best SEO suite of 2018 by various agencies like MENA, SEMY US Search Awards.
Pros -
The package has a complete SEO solution for any company looking to improve in digital marketing. Some of the best features that I like are :-
(a) SEMrush has got the best multi domain support across the board.
(b) Its keyword analysis is one of the best that you can find. Daily position checks can be undertaken on a host of keywords for all your projects for a quick health check.
(c) My favourite aspect about the software is however its reporting element, with which you can generate professional reports rich in data in real quick time.
(d) The SERP ranking tracking is pretty much as good as it can get.
(e) I also like their highly intuitive UX and the simplicity of its usage.

Cons

Cons -
There is nothing really to be a con in case of SEMrush. However, if I have to state the least liked features, my list is as under :-
(a) Although it is easy to use, but that is if you are an expert. It is not that easy to understand all its features, as there are many of them. But that in a way is good, if you are ready to learn.
(b) The price being on a higher side is a bit of a drawback. But again, if you want so many features in a single package, the price will be high.

Josh O.

Pretty standard for SEO and digital marketing teams

Reviewed on 2018/11/13
Review Source

Pros

SEMrush is our primary SEO tool and it really does it all, especially with the massive upgrades in the last year. It tracks keyword ranking positions, offers a few keyword research tools, and compares the domain to others related to it. You can automate reports that are white labeled, too. It also does domain analysis, backlink tracking, and site audits which we use all the time in our SEO business. They have recently rolled out link opportunity and outreach tools as well as brand monitoring on social media, though we haven't used those as much lately (but plan to).

Cons

SEMrush is an advanced tool for sure, not for newbies with little knowledge. However their support and tutorials are great. I'd like some more customization and styling options for the report tool, since we use SEMrush as our main report generator. Now we end up pasting images or combining it with other separate reports. I'd also like a client-facing dashboard for easy reporting. The keyword research tool isn't as good as the google one used to be, but now that google is making their keyword research tool more and more ridiculous, SEMrush is looking pretty good.

Kristy B.

Dive Deeper into Your Site's Analytics with SemRush

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

We are starting our 5th year of business in 2019 and have SemRush to thank for much of our success.

Pros

I own a small ecommerce business so analytics is critical for our success. I've tried a few other SEO services in the past but nothing beats SemRush in terms of features and accessibility. While other services' interfaces are clunky and hard to understand, SemRush lays everything out on their page in an easy-to-use format. The features are incredible, especially the Site Audit, which compares your keyword goals to the content that is already on your site and gives you tips on how you can rank higher for your chosen keywords. Even more incredibly, they provide "SEO templates" which makes content creation easy and friendly. It's nice to have such an easy platform for writing excellent-quality articles that converst. When you're only using Google Analytics, there's still a ton of information about your content and backlinks that you're not really seeing. SemRush makes this information available to you.

Cons

I wish the subscription cost was a bit cheaper.

One of the best SEO tools to monitor website health and kw positions

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Overall, a very rich tool - in information and easy to understand graphics.

Pros

What I like most is that Semrush offers a lot of useful features and they are constantly adding new ones and developing the tool. Positions tracking is only small part of it - you cancreate different projects to automatically track changes in positions for keywords that are important for your business - for ex. by geo location, which is very useful for an international business.

A great one is the Site Audit feature - which sums up pretty much all kinds of issues you're currently having with your website - like craw issues, hreflang conflicts, pages with 4xx status codes, broken links, duplicate or missing meta information.

The competitor analysis feature is awesome - you can analyze your competition and where you stand comparing to them and perform gap analysis - where they rank where you don't, etc.

I like the backlink audit tool, because it was useful in detecting "toxic" backlinks we weren't aware of. The number of analyzed links is low in comparison to our overall backlink profile, but still, it's a very useful feature since it analyzes links based on criteria that detects link/website spam - which saves us a ton of manual work.

Cons

The subscription generally offers access to only 1 user. Adding additional users is costly (which is relative of course).

Best for SEO

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Being new to the market and having a relatively young business and domain visibility, we are competing with the giants in terms of company size, their history in the business, their domain age. It's a big challenge to even rank against this giants when it comes to organic search. That is when a tool like SEMrush is able to tell you where you are against your competitor and what you can do to beat them in ranking position. And so we did for at least some of the biggest name in the industry. We aim to be on position 1, soon!

Pros

I have been using SEMrush mainly for SEO and no doubt that it does its job really well in the SEO landscape. Although there are other tools available with regards to PPC, Brand, and Social.

It's great in monitoring our main targeted keywords on both devices, reports are easy setup, customisable and can be shared with the management straight out. Competitive research provides all the tool you'd need to stay ahead with the competition.

Cons

On the backlink side of things, I'd like to see a more strategic way of reaching out to potentially high-value domains. I don't think to send an email to each of the website owners actually worked in terms of exchanging links. Other than that, other suggestion and audit, on page check are all great working together. We have a Thai team who also uses the same tool, however the report doesn't show up on the local language. Which actually is not a turn down, you can still the keywords translated within the tool.

Declan D.

SEMRush is one of the best SEO, SEM, and content marketing tools available, with tons of extras.

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Pros

The design is focused on what you need, and you don't get lost in SEO or SEM jargon. You can do a Site Audit, which gives you actionable information (and if you're a consultant, a huge benefit to give your clients). Keywords lists are delivered and organized in a way that again gives you actionable items, as is the PPC research. Content marketing is made simple,. with suggested ideas, questions, and all outlined in a way that you can feel smart taking these actions. Excellent support always, and the downloadable Excel spreadsheets help you share this info beyond SEMRush.

Cons

The con is a basic con with all SEO/SEM tools in the age of Google. PPC data is rarely accurate in terms of what companies are spending, not the fault of SEMRush as much as the sources are unreliable (yes Google, talking about you), which makes what used to be an accurate measure more of a guess. Still you will get an understanding, but the PPC end must be looked at more from Adwords than trusting this tool, or any tool.

Brent R.

Semrush is complete, but slightly inaccurate

Reviewed on 2018/09/08

Overall, I love Semrush. It's a wealth of information. Even if some of the information in the database is a little out of date, the sheer amount of data and ideas you can get from Semrush are worth it. You even get bonus things like social media tools.

The interface is good, but not amazing. So they could work on that. But I never had too difficult a time finding what I wanted.

Pros

I love that it's a pretty comprehensive SEO and PPC research and auditing suite. There is simply a ton you can do in Semrush, even in the free version. The site audit is comprehensive, and you're given a lot of different things to look at.

One of my favorite things is the SEO Ideas module where it gives you specific things you can do on each page that will help you improve your organic traffic. While you can figure some of this out through the normal audit, having these extra ideas helps with getting the creative juices flowing. There is also a very large amount of competitive research, content idea generator and so much more. It's astounding what all is there!

I love that some emphasis is put on PPC in addition to SEO as the two often work hand in hand.

Cons

Unfortunately, despite being a comprehensive tool, you do have to keep in mind that not all the data is completely up to date or accurate. Not that it's unusable, but I did find myself wondering why it was showing my PPC campaign's "current real-time" ad was actually an ad I haven't used for 6 months. In addition, I found that many of the links in the backlink audit were not accurate.

This doesn't mean the tool isn't worth the money. But take everything with a slight grain of salt and back up the data with another tool if you can.

Albert A.

An amazing SEO tool with few drawbacks!

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

I love using SEMrush! It is a big part of my SEO and Paid traffic campaigns.

Pros

SEMrush is a neat and powerful tool for any online marketing campaigns. It is great for SEO and PPC campaigns. I can see my website's data with a single click of a button. It also allows me to track my keywords but I think that they are not as accurate or the data is not recently updated. Their backlink checker works fine for me and I can see who's linking to my websites.

In my opinion, their main strength is their keyword tool. I can do so much with it! I can discover new and untapped keywords, I can even copy my competitors keywords and use them to my websites. Overall, SEMrush is a great tool for any online businesses. It helped us to rank higher on search engines.

Cons

First of all, SEMrush is not a cheap tool. So, for people who do not have a high budget for a tool, you may want to look elsewhere. But with all of the powerful features, it is all worth it.

Maggie M.

Simple and effective SEO with SEMrush

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

SEMrush helped us to rank our target keywords.

Pros

SEMrush is a very effective tool for SEO. It has a simplistic approach and it allows users to see all the relevant data of any websites. It has a very detailed keyword analysis tool that can show many related keywords, traffic data and competitors. The backlink analysis tool is another great feature of this app. I can see all the websites that are linking to mine, their countries and IP addresses, their anchor texts and if the links are follow or nofollow.

They also have this very helpful SEO content template that can help you write SEO-friendly articles. It is based on the top 10 ranking pages of your keyword. I love using that feature because it makes my job easier and I can write a lot of engaging articles that our audience will surely love.

Cons

The only minor drawback I can think of is their pricing. But I can guarantee that SEMrush is worth it.

Hamzah M.

The SEO tool to rule them all

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

I’ve used SEMRush since they started and they’ve just gone from strength to strength. I love how simple the tool is to use and how it always ‘has my back’ with automated emails if something is wrong. Their content marketing is absolutely amazing- look at their blog and you’ll be lost for hours in learning new stuff.

Pros

I love how simple SEMRush is to use and how intuitive their UX is. I’ve used their topic research tool for clients and it has helped inform their entire content marketing strategy, from the calendar itself to the amount of paid/organic attention we give each piece of content. Their tool is always fast, loads quickly and is easy for novices to understand.

Cons

I’ve been using SEMRush for a while and don’t have any major gripes. I would say sometimes for niche terms the database doesn’t return anything, and their SEO rankings tool is usually spot on, but there are rare occasions they’re off by a few positions. Nothing major though.

How much SEMrush can help in seo tools

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

Seo tools are common in these days for beginners to find right keywords and back links .mainly what users are searching is important. well SEMrush is one of the good software in internet to help you in search results,backlinks,best keywords which your website rank higher and extra.you can use this website for any particular topic .there are so many options in this website to grow your channel.it works for websites or videos or products.SEMrush will give you right domain comparrison also.howmuch volume is searching for particular keyword is most important thing so it is the place you can get all the information.try it

Cons

SMErush is good but they can give keyword suggestions not exact search results because there is one keyword which is very popular but it will show volumes of search results but there is already tons of competiters are there.if this software find some future topics that will help who are using this website.if you add future topics and future videos section people go for that topics and some traffic will divert to that particular topic and everybody get thier share in future topics.if web traffic split in other topics all are happy incliding begginners

Carlton r. S.

If you consider useful an SEO professional, you must use it.

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

Lightning fast intelligence about any websites or keywords that I choose to run!

Pros

The ability to plug in a website URL and quickly see (1) which keywords it is ranking for and (2) what keywords it is buying in paid search is in a word, invaluable. This has on more than one occasion helped me to secure a new client. Thus, the software has paid for itself many times over already.
The Website Audit feature is very good and competitive with anything else out there -- Raven Tools, A Hrefs, MySiteAuditor, etc.
The new SEO Ideas functionality is a very awesome, very promising feature that will definitely keep me renewing for another annual subscription.

Cons

The Link Audit Tool is a little weak. Not quite good enough for me to be able to let go of my A Hrefs subscription. I hope this will improve so I can cut back on my very high "Tool Overhead" costs.

Ellen W.

Wonderful SEO tool with TONS of great data

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

They have updated this product a ton since I first started using it. Every update has been extremely useful. I'm able to export a full SEO report for clients - this includes an overall site audit with a breakdown of the site/ what to improve, organic keywords, position tracking, backlink report, link building opportunities, sample PPC ads and they've newly added social media information that I haven't had the opportunity to test out yet. I just learned they offer certifications too so I'm excited to dig into those!

Cons

Very few if any - I don't have any to report. The tool can be overwhelming when you first use it because of the crazy amount of features available. With that being said, (as mentioned) there are certifications and learning tools and once you're able to play around with it, it's pretty simple to navigate.

Steve P.

Great Platform, and also several tools unique to SEMRush no one else has!

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Actionable SEO strategies and a comprehensive list of any existing issues that might cause problems for the site.

Pros

While there are plenty of SEO-related CRMs out there, SEMRush unifies all the essentials under one roof, while also including actual actionable SEO-hints and strategies right on your dashboard. There is even social media tracking and posting built in, so you don't even need to go find another software for that. It really does wonders for building a brand and maintaining brand awareness and mentions.

Cons

My only real complaint is the backlink auditor - while no single backlink audit will ever get it right in one fell swoop, theirs has had issues picking up anything added even remotely recently. That said, there is a way to manually import that data, be it by hand or from Google Analytics, so it isn't a deal breaker by any stretch.

Robbie M.

SEO Client Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Overall, I would have to say that I would recommend the tool to other people. The speed of the scans is a huge plus, you can set a scan going and within minutes it is complete. I would like to see more consistent results within the position tracker, I am a little bit skepticle over the results it produces I have to say.

Pros

We use the tool mostly to help with our SEO clients. I personally like the on-page grader tool. I think it's a great way to compare your page with the top 10 ranking pages for a specific keyword.

I think the tool is fast and I like how you can receive almost instant advice. Some other tools can take much longer to scan a site. The site audit in particular can deliver quick responses.

Cons

I am uncertain on the position tracking. We use a few different SEO tools alongside SEMRush and the results we get back from SEM Rush seem to be different to the other tools.

Jessie B.

Robust SEO/SEM tool

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Robust software for all of my SEO and SEM needs. It gives me all the data I need to do my job well and with intelligent insights.

Pros

There is so much functionality to SEMrush, I don't think I'll ever know all of its capabilities. For any type of search research -- whether it's average CPC for an SEM campaign or insights into my competitors rankings -- I turn to it.

I also tend to think that SEMrush's traffic data is a little more accurate than some of the other tools i use (though we all know total accuracy is impossible in our industry) and I prefer it for traffic and organic CTR estimates.

Cons

The design could use some improving. Sometimes I get lost trying to find a particular report -- especially since there are so many options. I also still prefer AHREFS for tracking backlinks, even though you could technically do it in SEMrush.

Laura G.

If You NEED to Show Up Online...

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

I have been able to access its premium subscription options for about 3 months and the value I got from those 3 months of research was incredible! If you are serious about researching and growing your online business, do not skip SEMrush!!!

Pros

... you must do your research first!!! I was skeptical to start using SEMrush - as a photographer, did I REALLY need to know ALL that much about SEO and all of that backed of my website?!
Turnes out - yes, yes I do!!! From doing keyword research, to defining who my competition is in my own market, and what keywords THEY use, to defining weekly tracking on important metrics, both on my website AND social media channels, SEMrush has played a HUGE role in the way that I have started to see my small business as an actual business and not just a hobby.
Beat them at their own game? Well, you gotta do a bit of research on who you're playing against to see how you can be better.

Cons

I probably didn't even BEGIN to scratch the surface of what SEMrush can possibly do for me, because I am not a pro at the SEO/SEM game. So I could not say that there is something I don't like about the software, since I have yet to be able to use it to its full potential.

SEMrush is the must-have tool to kick-start your SEO

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

I am very happy and highly satisfied with SEMrush: it's your to-go toolkit if you want to build or improve your sites, from content marketing & SEO perspective. It's not so difficult to use, with a bit of practice and few tests, you'll manage to master it.

Pros

Mostly all SEO Specialists nowadays are using SEMrush (in combination with other tools), and it is effective either for your small personal site or blog, or ever for larger corporation sites. On SEMrush you will find different tutorials in order to get started, SEO audit check, plenty of features in order to analyze your keywords rankings, organic traffic, PPC progression and how to analyze your competition.

Cons

It would be great if they develop a plugin able to integrate their "SEO Writing Assistant" directly on the backend of a site (like on WordPress), in order to facilitate content editors' work.

Mike M.

A Serious Tool For Professionals

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

SEMrush is a must have for anyone involved in search engine optimization as we are. The information handled is at our fingertips in seconds and can be passed on to clients or other members of the team efficiently and coherently. SEMrush is amazing for performing audits, the SiteAudit tool kit is extensive and can be adapted to fit each client in order to provide an on point and targeted campaign. The tools provided by SEMrush are invaluable and after using it I can't imagine running a successful campaign without it.

Pros

SEMrush offers many ways for comprehensive competitve research. It is a must have for every search engine optimizer. Information handled is extensive and can be passed on to clients easily and for our team to use efficiently. SEMrush has a SEO community aspect, the training base and integration is excellent. Videos and webinars are offered for comprehension and awareness.

Cons

The free version is very limited. If you want to use SEMrush you are going to have to pay for it. It is sometimes difficult to find data on lesser trafficked keywords.

I love SEMRush

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Fantastic, the support team are prompt with reply and solutions to any issues. I rarely have to wait more than couple of hours for response. Excellent customer service

Pros

The range of features, and content management tools. The social tracking feature is incredibly valuable as our client can see at a glance how they perform vs competitors. The keyword ranking tool, landing page analysis also incredibly useful even for an SEO novice. I also like the new features that are constantly being tested, it keeps me hooked to the product (clever tactic).. the webinars and thought-leadership always super useful. The site audit is also a really nifty tool, and we can see the changes straight away.

Cons

Bit pricey, as much as I like the new features being added I predominately use SEMRush for SEO purposes so social posting tools, Adwords etc nice to have but I feel I'm paying for it. If there is an option to de-activate these tools that would help reduce the price that would be great

Subash B.

Actionable SEM Data to Profitable Growth

Reviewed on 2018/04/28

Extremely useful for PPC Competitor research

Pros

SEMRush provides loads of actionable data from SEO to PPC to Social. I use it a lot for Internet Advertising / PPC research on what competitors are doing - what are their ads saying, what keywords do they target, what is their estimated ad spend, etc all in one place. It helps with not only search ads - but also display ads - this super feature helps us understand what the competition is up to. It helps in keyword research for organic SEO as well as paid traffic. In terms of SEO it helps track position on organic search results (SERPS), SEO audit including technical stuff and backlinks.

Cons

The only thing about all the data provided is that its an estimate - so they are not accurate - although they give you a magnitude or direction - they are far from accurate to be used as a benchmark. There are a lot of alternatives for SEO like Moz - which are more easier to use & bring in thought leadership in the industry. There are a lot more things that can be better like the reports can be more intuitive, it's really slow at times, missing data on various sections, etc - can be a handicap at times.

Giorgi G.

Simply number 1 SEO (and not only) software out there!

Reviewed on 2018/10/14

Overall, this is an invaluable system in my SEO tools I use almost everyday. Totally worth it!

Pros

The biggest advantage of SEMRush is the ability to generate enormous amount of the actionable data on the subject you want to research in. That allows to own the reliable data according to what you can confidently make the right decisions from the perspective of the SEO Strategy. This tool is beyond productiveness if it's used to its full capability. It's an invaluable everyday asset in my SEO projects.

Cons

The only cons I'd like to emphasize is the 'Keyword competitiveness' research tool, which is not as exact as other competitors are having (KR, KF, etc) it's slightly hard to understand for what keyword you should go for. Apart from that, I assume, it's very expensive for the starter SEO guys to afford.