Onehub Reviews

Onehub

Secure enterprise file sharing made easy.

4.6/5 (8 reviews)
Ovais S.

Easy to use software but does not allow much control

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

Document Management, Document Sharing, Project Management, Collaboration

Pros

Simple and user friendly interface, project creation and file management options with option to review recent activity

Cons

It does not allow to create sub group or user group with restricted access for the folders. Also, it does not give enough control to the administrators in terms of managing permissions and restrictions.

Harmandeep singh S.

Onehub review

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/11/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It's intuitive and easy to use. Works well with most internet browsers.
Securely share files over cloud technology, Easy to use UI, Cost effective

Cons

The administrative features requires a bit knowledge

7.0/10

Simple and secure

Reviewed on 2018/01/17
Review Source

Pros

This solution has been a big joy to work with. We know our data is protected and new users take very little time to pick up the software

Cons

So far we have experienced minimal issues. For the ones we have had, the customer support was not great

7.0/10
Kate W.

Great File Share Software

Reviewed on 2016/12/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I've used OneHub to collaborate with both my clients and 3rd parties who we don't want to grant access to, or can't be granted access to, our system (SharePoint). It's easy to set up folders and set permissions for people to log in and access files you've posted or to post files themselves.

Pros

It's intuitive and easy to use. Works well with most internet browsers.

Cons

There wasn't anything I didn't like about the product per se, but it's one more tool you have to manage in addition to all the tools my own company already provides.

Alex R.

File Sharing Made Secure

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

Onehub is my one stop solution for securely sharing files and important documents through cloud technology. This product is easy to set-up and use. Sharing of files takes place within minutes. I've full control over what the user can view, print, download and modify. The entire interface is designed around online collaboration.

Pros

Securely share files over cloud technology, Easy to use UI, Cost effective

Cons

The administrative features requires a bit knowledge

Amy V.

Used for file storage and file sharing

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

I love how easy it is to drag and drop my files for uploading as well as how easy it is to move and copy files to different workspace locations

Cons

The one thing that I would consider a con would be pricing...but i'm frugal..spending money per month seems a bit much to me.

Does what it says it does, but the cost...

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Onehub is great because Onehub works. Onehub is pretty much your one-stop shop for all of your file sharing needs. Onehubs customer support is also stellar.

Cons

What I disklike the most about this product is that it seems old. Now with Google and their many user apps (Docs, Slides) and Google drive, what are completely free to use and store things in, the cost of Onehub seems pointless.

Chuck E.