9 868 reviews

OneDrive

Secure access, sharing & file storage

9 868 reviews
Khazianah H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great price for big cloud storage

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

I usually use it to transfer my files from my computer to my smartphone, as they also has application for mobile use. Sharing files with my colleague can be done simply by sharing the files URL link to my colleague, and only the files shared will appear to them, and not all the folder. Overall, using this software satisfied my need.

Pros

Pairing OneDrive with Windows based operating system is the best pair for cloud storage system. OneDrive can automatically synchronized all my files in my computer into the my cloud storage without me have to do it manually unlike other cloud storage service.

Cons

There are some time when the uploading speed is very slow and i had to refresh my computer multiple time and the files still not showing in the cloud. I don't think it is the problem with my internet connection speed as other application is working normally.

Darlene B.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

If I Thought I Loved OneDrive Before Covid19...

Reviewed on 2021/01/23

We had a physical hard-drive in our admin offices, which housed all of our organizations documents. After three years, it suddenly died, trapping our docs inside. Tech support bought a new drive of the same type and used it to retrieve our documents and suggested we transfer them all over to OneDrive. It was a great solution and we were all happy that we were now able to access documents from home without having to ask someone in the office to email them, or having to remember to email them to ourselves before leaving, and then update/restore upon returning. This was two years before Covid19, and now, with all of us working from home and our building closed, we would not have been able to function during the past ten months without OneDrive.

Pros

Adding OneDrive to our systems was simple. Integration and transfer of data was easy. OneDrive is very user-friendly and our staff members, even the low-tech ones, had no problem adjusting to the new system and finding their way around. What I like most about it is that when Covid19 hit, there were no adjustments or measures necessary to take in order for our admin staff to be able to work from home. Our laptops were already loaded and we were good to go. Thank goodness one thing Covid19 related was easy!

Cons

I haven't actually found anything I don't like about OneDrive. Granted, our needs are simple, but our staff uses it every day and we all love it.

Damian C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Benchmark in Cloud File Sharing and Collaboration.

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

I'm pretty sold on OneDrive due to it's key integration across the Office family. I use both Windows and MacOS and have to say MS do need to up their game on their offering to Mac users. The experience is still integrated and seamless but OneDrive interface lacks the depth of its Windows counterpart. Pricing is negated when part of the 365 Suite and you get 1TB too (readers to check at time of reading). Taken on its own, you can probably find cheaper storage solutions per buck but you may lack security and collaboration tools. OneDrive works extremely well on mobile devices too and makes document management on the go, easy. It's ability to collect a file from any PC you've setup a OneDrive folder one is hugely beneficial.

Pros

I rate OneDrive highly due to the safe-guarding/keeping features, the straightforward nature of One Drive and the intuitive UI. If you are fully integrated with Office then it provides a seamless experience to connect all Office apps for collaboration and synchronisation. I need files across various devices and OneDrive provides apps for all popular desktop OS's and device.

Specific areas in order of importance:

Security - As a minimum I have 2-factor authentication on everything and OneDrive utilises this too. Even if your password is blacklisted and weak then you have the safety of the MS Authenticator App on mobile and email with the former working on my Apple Watch, which is a great feature. For the ultimate protection you use OneDrive's Personal Vault feature, AES 256-bit encrypted on Microsoft’s servers and controlled by PIN for chosen folders.

Sharing & Security - The ability to drop your files or folders in a OneDrive folder on one device, it is then duplicated on all the devices which have the OneDrive folder installed. A great feature that is lacking with icloud and Google Drive is the ability to Password protect and set expiration dates.

Photo management - This is more personal than business. One Drive includes really rich photo management attributes. OneDrive emulates iCloud (vice versa) and OD auto-uploads pics & videos from my smartphone's camera roll. It saves small Kb versions on your phone that can be downloaded for full resolution if needed.

Cons

Storage - If you take it as a stand alone I would say that there are better options for storage capacity relative to OneDrive, for price versus storage.

I have yet to experience the issue myself, but I have had colleagues who have claimed that they cannot gain access to folders or files that are shared and password protected.

OneDrive lets MacOS down with it's less inspiring offering.

Amy N.

Perfect cloud storage for home and business

Reviewed on 2020/10/10

I've used OneDrive for several years now and have converted several people onto it as well. If you are a Microsoft user, it's a no-brainer to use this to safely save anything and everything you'll need. I have tons of personal and professional files stored in OneDrive and I never have to worry about losing files again. Its been very easy to organize and access my files from anywhere, but even if you aren't organized, their search function is great. I use this at least 10 times a day. It's quick, easy, and helps to ease my mind that everything from my business financial files to baby photos of my children are secure and will never be lost.

Pros

I'm a lifelong PC user and a small business owner. I love being able to have my personal and professional files safe and easily accessible from any device I'm using (phone, tablet, laptop). With my Office 365 subscription, I can also add my business partner and kids to my OneDrive account so that all of our documents, photos, and links are available to whoever needs them. It's also easy to upload, organize, and share files and links.

Cons

I use OneDrive to store and backup all my documents and I love it. My only issue has nothing to do with OneDrive itself, but rather that some of my clients prefer to use Google Drive because it's free and they don't need a paid account to have a shared cloud drive. Because of this, I often have to use both drives. However, because I trust OneDrive, I always save everything there first before uploading a copy onto Google Drive.

Nick C.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Why did I use Dropbox for all that time?

Reviewed on 2020/09/13

The minor aggravation with my initial setup is nothing compared to the ease of using it with other Office products, especially across mobile devices.

Pros

OneDrive easily integrates with all of our other Office software. Since transitioning to Microsoft Teams for interagency communication and using Outlook for our mail, the availability of OneDrive to seamlessly store large volumes of data securely while at the same time being able to selectively share it with individual employees is amazing. It fits into what we do as a component of our system, unlike other cloud based programs that seem to be standalone rather than integrated.

Cons

Once I figured out how useful it was going to be, I did a mass upload of files. It was a somewhat aggravating process. I wish that I could have selected all the files to upload, then have OneDrive batch and upload in segments rather than doing a single upload that inevitably would stall.

Daniel N.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The Best Cloud Service

Reviewed on 2020/04/20

Excelente. Like i said i use it daily, integrated into my MicrosoftTEAMS, CANVA, VISME, internally at the university. All the information stored in a single easy space.

Pros

OneDrive is the easiest most organized app for storing your information on the cloud. The biggest advantage that ive seen comes with the ability to sinc all your information in every device that you have it installed. I have it in my cellphone, computer and tablet (all of them android/ mmicrosoft) and i can organize all my information seemlessly. Another great advantage comes with the newlly MicrosoftTEAMS. All of the info can be stored with one drive, or you can easilly upload files that are on your onedrive into your teamwork. Inside you can manage the files into folder, give them color, and reorganize everything according to your needs. People compareit with dropbox, but onedrive gives you more free space at the start and its easier to use.

Cons

Works best with microsoft/ android devices. I have friends with IOS that prefer to use the cloud integrated with Apple.

• Industry: Entertainment

Enterprise storage with a business price tag

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

quick to set up, easy to manage at the admin level. Permissions are simple and applied globally and data is protected and synced, so what else can you ask for.

Pros

It's quick, cross-compatible with Mac/PC and a range of other devices. Fully accessible from mobile and tablet. Integrates seamlessly with MS Office products and plugs in with many other collaboration tools easily. It also has the capability to run personal and business versions simultaneously allowing separation of data.

Cons

Had a few issues with naming resolution of files that were previously held in google drive but ultimately moving was one of the mid to long-term benefits so worth biting the bullet here.

Andres C.

One drive delivers great value for the money

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

Most of our users are Windows users and we're very happy with the functionalities to sync, to keep local, to keep in the cloud and to share files

Pros

Compared to other storage solutions, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box.com, OneDrive is more cost effective when the volume of users is not large. The functionality and compatibility with Windows is great.

Cons

OneDrive has difficulties integrating with Mac. For instance, the context menus that exist in Windows to sync files (in the mouse right-click) does not exist in Mac. This makes it cumbersome to select what files you want to keep in your computer.

Aaron B.

Revolutionized Our Company's File Sharing

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Our company has been able to share files remotely with confidence that they will be secure. Because OneDrive is very intuitive/familiar, it is easy to implement with all of our employees.

Pros

The ease of use, security, and richness of features makes using OneDrive a no-brainer. I love the auto-save feature in particular which has saved my bacon a number of times from losing data or full documents. Being able to share documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDF's, and images with anyone anywhere at anytime is hugely convenient. It's also very fast - no perceptible difference most times between accessing something from the local drive and the cloud.

Cons

There's not an easy to find FAQ or how-to that I am aware of when you open OneDrive. It seems to me that there could be an automated walkthrough or even a help file that would reveal ways to better use OneDrive.

Brad C.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Like Google Drive/Dropbox but with better Office Integration

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Great for working in teams - especially when using MS Office like word, PowerPoint, and Excel for company documents. Ideally paired with Office 365

Pros

Works really well for company work where you can access it anywhere but also have it synced to your computer. performance when synced is the same as if working on your local machine - no additional lag or delays. You can choose what is kept locally synced vs. what appears in the folder but stored in the cloud. Great for workstations with SSD's with limited storage. Integration with Windows Explorer is very good as well with easy to understand icons. Working from OneDrive directories allows you to use "autosave" which is nice.

Cons

Can be confusing to some coworkers when it comes to explaining whether a file is actually contained in a folder or simply listed and available to download. Have had issues with coworkers thinking they have files on OneDrive but are actually working in a directory that is not synced. This is not a OneDrive issue but I can see how the less tech-savvy might have a hard time with this. The autosave can be annoying when I am used to making changes and then "Save As" for the cases where I'm worried an Excel macro might screw up my data

David Y.
  • Industry: Publishing

So far...so great!

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

Overall, my experience with OneDrive has been overwhelmingly positive. It's simple to map OneDrive to your local desktop (simply clicking "Sync" from the OneDrive dashboard is all it takes). This enables you to work on files directly from your desktop rather than going out to the OneDrive site. It's super-convenient and saves us tons of time.

Pros

We decided to try OneDrive by Microsoft for our file management needs after using SharePoint for over a decade. One of the main reasons we did not want to change is, frankly, change is hard. Or can be. It's easy to stick with what you are used to, and there is always the concern of placing additional stress on staff by having them learn something new.
However, it has been a smooth transition and so far is going great. OneDrive, in my estimation, is far superior to SharePoint for file management. Here's why: When you store files on OneDrive, you can easily open and edit them. You can edit them in the cloud or open and work on them from your desktop software if you feel more comfortable working this way. Regardless of how you choose to do it, your work is instantly saved as you go. There is no document check-out process. Multiple users can update the same file simultaneously. It's quite remarkable how easy it is to use OneDrive and just how powerful it is. As you become more familiar with it, you'll no doubt want to set up various sites within your account to manage specific content. For example, we have a Content site, a Marketing site, and a Finance site. It's easy to assign access to employees as needed. This helps ensure that only those who should be working in a particular site have access to that site. As stated, we are still learning all of the bells and whistles, but so far it has been a fantastic transition.

Cons

So far, there is nothing to dislike about OneDrive. The interface is easy to use and follow. Compared to SharePoint for file management, it's a breeze. Simple to open a file and start working. Easy to review changes that have been made. Real-time saving means no need to worry if your browser crashes or you lose internet access.

Nithya G.

A great shared drive which provides a shared space for document storage among teams!

Reviewed on 2019/08/10

We have to work as a team that’s located remotely and consists of freelancers who work for the training company. So based on each persons role, we select the level of access and which folders are permitted to be shared for collaboration. It has always been useful to find the right files at the right time and use the shared folders if one drive to collaborate more seamlessly!

Pros

I suggested Microsoft 365 to my team at Applied Business Academy which is a training provider. We have been able to use one drive extensively for sharing files securely and granting access to groups of people who should be provided the access. Specially with the GDPR regulations in Europe, we have been blessed to have purchased the licence to use this wonderful software!

Cons

I’m some of the laptops, if the setting are not right, it will not sync the files and the staff forget to turn sync on. This leads to confusion as the teams start working on the older version of the file. This has been a hassle on certain occasions. However it is not the fault of the software, but I wish it had a way to update all files automatically :)

If you want Microsoft OneNote then you MUST have OneDrive and have it installed RIGHT!

Reviewed on 2019/06/09

One of the worst application experiences I have ever had the displeasure of living thru regarding getting it to "work", all-encompassing, pertaining to all I did previously say.

Pros

The best overall thing that I like most about OneDrive is that it literally has become my ONLY app that I use for cloud storage that syncs between my local machine and the cloud. I use 3 other apps, but ONLy OneDrive do I allow to sync bi-directionally with my local machine. I depend solely on OneDrive to make sure my ENTIRE LIFE (business and personal) is ALWAYS in sync---in real-time-----ALL THE TIME 24/7. The ability to use the Android Mobile App to access easily all my OneDrive Files is exceptional. I could not live without my OneDrive as it literally DRIVES my "ONE-LIFE", all-encompassing!

Cons

The absolute WORST and I really mean THE WORST thing about OneDrive is that it RUNS Microsoft OneNote! You can't have ONE without the other ONE. The TWO are BOTH actually ONE when all technicalities are taken into consideration. Additionally, in order to get BOTH of them to work properly after a "clean-install" of Windows 10 is a total nightmare (unless you have done it so many times like I have, and now I know how to "do it" without a dozen hours of MS Office 365 Tech Support Calls. They branded it correctly with "OneDrive" as it truly is your ONEDRIVE on your computer if you choose to use this cloud storage application. The fact is, OneNote is the the most often used application I have, and therefore, I had no choice but to utilize OneDrive, by default! Now that I have, I have grown to actually like it a lot, though! Lastly, I wish there was a choice to NOT sync to my local machine, but there isn't....and when configuring a system to have the OneDrive Folder NOT be in its default location is beyond a total nightmare to get done correctly!

Max P.

You probably already are paying for Office 365, so might as well take advantage of OneDrive

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Our business, like most businesses I image, relay on MS Office products for day to day work. This OneDrive product comes with those products that are already being used in Office365. There really is no downside to not using this product if you already have Office365. It is easy to use like Dropbox and easy to share files with others in your organization.

Pros

This product comes free with a large 1TB of storage with Office 365 that every business uses anyways. Even if you have GSuite, chances are that you are also paying for MS Office. GSuite's Google Drive has a unique and frustrating (for new users or long time Windows users) method for syncing files. OneDrive's storage method is more inline with the user friendly DropBox. You can also edit Office files and OneNote inside OneDrive.

Cons

The client for Mac needs a special type of drive format. You need to have the drive formatted in a case sensitive format for the client to work. This can sometimes require IT to setup a separate partition on user's mac just for OneDrive to sync.

Shane D.

Seamless computer to cloud connection and syncing that is hardly noticeable

Reviewed on 2018/05/05

I currently have 125,200 Tb (terabytes) with Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise and it's just amazing. To grow up with mere Kb's of space and now we're getting into Pb (petabytes) it's quite amazing.

Pros

OneDrive made connecting your computer to your private cloud storage very easy, simply download and install its small client syncing application, login to your account and tell it where you would like to place the directory (folder) and anything put inside it is synced right to your cloud storage drive and you'll never have to worry about losing your data again. It's fast and very quiet when syncing even large files without noticing it at all and has some added functions where you can change settings to suit your particular needs like data saver that will only upload when connected to a steady wifi connection or automatical photo upload (mobile app) that will upload all camera photos from your mobile device right away which is very secure, private and best of all it saves you much-needed room on your mobile devices.

Cons

I feel Microsoft did great with OneDrive, especially business and enterprise-class versions leaving me with very little room for Cons. I would have to say, a better-looking user interface design that isn't the bare minimum basics box that it currently is however it works and lastly, more features that can be controlled offline in the application, better control over other connected devices and multiple directory capabilities instead of a single directory. OneDrive currently wins as my choice for office 365, business and enterprise users.

Beth D.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Pretty decent backup and storage as well as file sharing

Reviewed on 2018/03/31

Pros

Well, I guess I've used it a lot because I am getting messages that my OneDrive account is almost full and I need to either purchase more space or get rid of some stuff. It does a good job of pulling stuff from my phone and computer and backing it up. You can create files and subfiles to organize your stuff. I have shared large files with people remotely that were too large to attach to an email document and there are security features to make sure only the person you want accessing it has access to it. I've really had no issues with it at all other than forgetting my password at one point years ago and it was a bit of a hassle getting that back. but I've been able to save things from old hard drives, such as music, purchased installation files, of course photos and documents, etc. with no problem. Until now. I have no idea what it costs to add storage space and probably my OneDrive just needs a good spring cleaning, so it's definitely an app I'll stick with. Works well with Windows 10 and you can access those files by clicking in your file directory rather than having to get online and go to a separate Cloud space and log in to access anything you have with another company. Other than the headache of forgetting my password that one time, it has worked great for me, and it's free and really does offer a pretty generous amount of room to save your stuff. I've never heard of any security breaches or issues with it at all. If you're looking for a way to keep your stuff backed up and on the Cloud, it's a good way to go.

Cons

The user interface does seem a little bit scaled down and simplistic, with not an overwhelming number of options, but then I don't really need a lot of options for what is basically an electronic storage unit. There was some hassle with forgetting my password a few years ago that was not easy to fix, but ultimately, it was. That's pretty much the only issue I've had except that I've apparently nearly filled my allotted capacity to the max and need to either clean out or upgrade to more storage. The reminder of that sliding onto my screen every time I log into my laptop is annoying, but I do see the necessity of it.

Brian G.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy UI- Vast Storage- Secure- Compatible

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

I absolutely love to ease of use and the multi- platform compatibility

Pros

For a fantastic low price One Drive offers 1TB of cloud storage that is easily accessible across multiple different platforms. My OneDrive is currently installed on the following devices of mine:
HP Envy laptop running Windows 10
Google Pixel 4 running Android 10 Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab A
OneDrives multi platform compatibility doesn't compromise the security of your stored data.
Microsoft has a strict 2 step verification process and then on top of that you have the "personal vault" which is a folder within OneDrive that requires yet another pin/password/2-step verification.
Did I mention the 1TB storage?! When every other cloud storage service is filled up within months I've had OneDrive for almost 2 years and my storage is barely half full .

Cons

Oddly enough... The way you access OneDrive off of a windows computer seems a little odd... It's simply placed amidst your other foldders for what appemr

Amanda R.
  • Industry: Legal Services

OneDrive is a must for all businesses!

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

My overall experience with OneDrive has been great. I love the added Personal Vault feature. My private and confidential business files are now secure.

Pros

OneDrive allows me access to my files and documents worldwide. It's platform allows use from desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices. OneDrive is easy to use and has always been reliable. The Personal Vault feature allows added multi-authentication security for private and confidential files. OneDrive is a must for all businesses and individuals alike.

Cons

The only thing I would say that I noticed about OneDrive that was frustrating at times, is the syncing process. While it is usually quite fast, there has been a lag by a couple minutes. I would assume that has more to do with the internet connection more than anything else.

• Used Other for 2+ years

The Ease of File sharing with Server Security

Reviewed on 2019/08/03

overall this is a fantastic product to use and implement in any company or personal life looking to have easy and fast access to their data anytime and anywhere securely.

Pros

I love the fact that One drive not only allows you to share files like its competitors, but also does it securely using encryption and the sharing parameters allows the recipient to authenticate with the link that they are opening or they cannot access the data. this give server based file protection and security to the users data. i love the fact that it integrates with 365 and azure AD / SharePoint and basically replaces your on premises file server. the best part of all is that you can have access to your data anytime or anywhere. Whether it is on your phone, tablet, pc or MAC. you can share, edit and upload files without isue.

Cons

while the personal version of one drive is simple to setup, the business version takes a little bit more knowledge and administrative power to get going and working the way it should be and correctly. you will sometime run into permission issues when migrating from a on premises file share to one drive if the file permissions do not carry over using the utility which sometimes happens. there is also sometimes issues with the lock down of file sharing outside of your organization even though that feature is turned on globally.

Elan P.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Perfect for Storage and Sharing

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

It's been really easy to use! I set up the folders easily so that my team could access, and I haven't had any trouble. It's a really great tool for small business.

Pros

It's VERY easy to set up. I was able to create all the folders I need, along with any restrictions, so that my team and I can save and share documents.

Cons

This is probably a function that's readily available and I just haven't accessed it, but I hope that there's the ability to share documents with people outside of my team, just by sharing a link. That functionality is there in programs like GSuite, so I would imagine OneDrive has it as well.

Çağrı E.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

The Best & Reliable Cloud Service In Business

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

I would recommend prospective customers you need to buy OneDrive if you are working at Project witth many files. OneDrive is really value for Money it is offering very large storage space and superb user experience to customers. Product serves you reliable software which allows you back up your sensible documents. Comparing other software solutions it is really best wasy to keep your files are safe and keep your business efficient

Pros

After a long time using One Drive the most I like about One drive is offering very large cloud service. I also experienced Icloud and drop box but they offer very limited storage capacity. The other think I like about the product is it has great flexibility and integrity with Excel,Powerpoint and OneNote. OneDrive feels customer storing their valuable documentation in protected &reliable place. In addition to this you can also upload you photos there. One drive allows customer workoffline opportunity if you don't have Internet connection.You can view your folders easily in workoffline opportunity

Cons

What I can say most negative thing about One Drive is sometimes I experienced some freezing issues when using the software with Old Hardware Computer.When I opened the one note there was some lag I experienced while uploading files to computer. In addition to this when many people are working at same documentation the lag happened when the files are being synced. There should be some improment made by OneDrive Team in here.

One Drive for Business

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

Overall cost is much lower than running a dedicated file server and allows for much better redundancy and file protection with legal holds and policy-based access.

Pros

Storage capabilities and Ease of use with both internal and external collaborators, Ability to protect data with passwords and have access from anywhere

Cons

moving files between directories with the MOVE TO options take some time to always have to browse from the top down no matter what directory level you are currently in

Joseph H.

It's an easy cloud software to manage and use

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

I like OneDrive better than Dropbox and other cloud software options for it's ease of use and compatibility with Apple and Android and PC. It uploads files and pictures easily. I recommend!

Pros

OneDrive is easy to use, it automatically uploads my pictures and documents, and it can pause uploads when necessary too. There's a TB of space with their subscription, which is great!

Cons

OneDrive comes with the Microsoft office suite subscription for me and I use it most every week. The downside is that if I didn't get it with the suite I'd have to pay for it and once my subscription runs out I'm not entirely sure if my data will be available or if I'll want to pay for the TB of data.

The information about OneDrive

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

If you want to be a OneDrive user, you will need a Microsoft account of your own. If you do not have a Microsoft account, you can create an account within a short time by visiting the official website. How you should proceed in the account creation process is also shared in steps.

Pros

You can also use the OneDrive platform with your portable devices without any problems, and access is really easy. You can also download the OneDrive application to your mobile phones and get service from this platform without any problems.

Cons

Actually OneDrive is limited for editing compared to the computer versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. In my opinion, this feature of OneDrive the biggest disadvantage. Also, new updates and features may be good for us.

Obvious P.
  • Industry: Farming

OneDrive : secure and easy file backup

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

From my experience i realized that when I upload documents to one drive, they are kept or stored in secure information hubs. If my personal computer or cellphone is stolen or broken, I can simply get or access my documents from other computers. My documents are secluded or private except if you portion or share them.

Pros

The pros of OneDrive are :
OneDrive is Microsoft's storing facility for accommodating files in the "cloud." It is accessible or offered for free to all the holders of a Microsoft office account. It provides users a modest and easy way to store, synchronize and apportion or share several types of documents, with additional individuals and gadgets online. You can utilize OneDrive to share photos, Microsoft Office files, other documents, and complete files and folders with individuals. The documents and files you store in Microsoft OneDrive are remote or private until you opt to share them and you can see who a OneDrive folder is shared with. For most customers and organisations, OneDrive is harmless. There is one safety worry for organisations: If you use OneDrive customer application, it will match or synchronize your cloud documents to your local personal computer. OneDrive offers free storage up to five gigabytes.

Cons

The disadvantage of OneDrive is that One drive slows down the speed of your computer. It slows down the speed of the computer through regularly or continuously syncing documents between your device and cloud storage