Picreel

Turn Bounce Traffic Into Customers

Improve customers rate

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

Pros

Picreel is significantly less expensive than similar apps. It is extremely easy to use and does not necessitate many tutorials. Picreel has a lot of data and knowledge that can be analysed, which I like. The technical assistance is good. They were able to resolve some of the initial design issues I was having.

Cons

Picreel could be a lot better. The user interface is awful, but you get what you pay for. A lot of stuff didn't work the first time I tried to use them, so I had to seek assistance from technical support. When attempting to browse through campaigns, the dashboard is also very inconvenient. Also, the dashboard displays statics at first, which can be distracting if you want to go straight to the campaigns. I haven't been able to find a way to change it.

Ingólfur S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Blackmailing service

Reviewed on 2016/08/05

First of all they we used their service for a few months. When we noticed that their popups were affecting our bounce rate we stopped using it. They still kept serving the pop ups, even though we stopped paying. We had no idea about that.

When we went into the backend later and wanted to export the users we had collected while paying and using their service, we found out that they did not allow us to export them.

When we asked why we were told that we had to pay them the two months they had been serving popups without our request. Or else we would not be able to export the users that we had collected in the last few months, while paying them.

This clearly violates all rules of business. First of all they kep providing us with a service without us asking for it or requesting it. Then they demanded us to pay for it, or else we would not get all the data that we had already paid for. I highly recommend you use any of their competitors, which do not have this type of blackmail in their business model.

Response from Picreel

Thank you for using Picreel!

It's common for businesses that use recurring payments to stop services only after a note of cancellation. I'm afraid we haven't received any note about that from you. Have you reached out?

We DON'T limit downloading your leads even after your account is closed. Looks like some misunderstanding. Go ahead and download your leads from your account.

I'd like to make it up for you to make your experience better. Would you mind dropping me a direct message at [email protected]? I'd love to get in touch!

Cheers,
Kelly, account manager at Picreel

Marko J.

Amazing customer support

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

The functionalities of the platform are very good but what really does it for me is the quality and speed of the support. I love that I can just fire chat on and leave a question and someone is already working on it. I don't seem to get that with other products. Speed is what matters! Picreel is a really good service, excellent stuff. Well worth the money.

Pros

Visuals, advanced options...

Cons

The dashboard itself, it's default screen is Statistics whereas it should be the campaign overview, and it also doesn't remember my filter (All/Enabled/Paused) it just reverts to All everytime which is frustrating. There's also no way to filter campaigns on the Campaigns tab, the dashboard really is very inconvenient.

Awesome solution for online retailers

Reviewed on 2014/04/28

Who doesn’t want a sudden growth in his/her business but nobody knows how? I was so desperate with my shoe business, and somehow I managed everything on my own. But when it came to get leads, when it came to receive customers, I was helpless.
Then, I came across Picreel through my cousin. She was already using it in her designing business, and her business was actually flourishing. She asked me to give Picreel a try and told me how it actually works.
And guess what, my business not only flourished, but also there is a huge list of repeat customers. Today, my shoe business is getting ranked and recognized as one of the leading brands out there in the market. On the last thanks giving, I gave my cousin a beautiful present as a thanks giving.
I’m so happy and pay my thanks to this unbelievable technology. It not only gave me the right customers but also paved my path for the long lasting results.

Scot W.

Picreel is the best for us!

Reviewed on 2015/09/16

We are large advertising agency and production house in Oklahoma that has been using Picreel for the last two years. We believe Picreel has come a long way in that time and has indeed grown to become one of if not the best in the market.

Definitely, Picreel must be working day and night to offer its customers even better experiences. Their customer support is also excellent if you do have any issues!

Brooke B.

Greatly reduced our bounce rates

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

We didn't realize that we had a high bounce rate on our website before this software. Everyone who owns a website should have this. We were able to increase the conversion of visitors to customers through minor changes. Also cheaper than its competitors

Cons

The interface could use a facelift. Other than its appearance, it is 5/5 and does it's job. Highly recommended!

• Industry: Market Research

Great software for generating new leads

Reviewed on 2014/04/28

For more than a year, me and my team was stressing out. The only reason behind that was being unable to produce leads for our business. Just then, one of our teammates got to know about Picreel. We were already fed up of all those old techniques that claim to generate leads. So, we gave Picreel a try and the results were unbelievable. At first, we thought there is some kind of trick is going on with our business but soon we realized that it was nothing but the magic of Picreel.
Picreel worked out for us and today we are having enough leads that we are moving ahead with another branch. Good one Picreel, I’m so glad, in fact, our whole team is so happy and grateful to Exit Intent Technology.

Leah C.

Picreel is amazing

Reviewed on 2015/07/21

I own an online cloth store. I have always attracted huge traffic from my social media campaigns. However, I have always had to watch the traffic slip from my grasp with little to do. This was until I discovered this app, which is awesome. Now I can convert over 18% of the traffic, I generate, into sales. That is amazing to me!

Angela S.

Perfect tool

Reviewed on 2015/03/16

The app is very easy to use, even for non techies like myself. Installation is easy, but even more importantly, the customer service is fantastic. I needed to customize a popup a bit but had no idea how to do that. The knowledge base provided all the needed guides. Within a day I had worked magic and made the adjustments that were requested.

Seth R.

I highly recommend Picreel

Reviewed on 2015/07/07

I used this app for the 30-day trial, and I really loved it. I took a paid plan and after a few months, I must say I have never had any critical issues. Nevertheless, every time I have had a question, the customer services have just been amazing. The people there are so down to earth and very professional. I highly recommend Picreel!

William D.

Very professional

Reviewed on 2015/03/09

I think, this application couldn't be more professional. With some help of the team we’ve got a fantastic popup with our main image, fancy fonts, input fields, social icons, etc., etc. Their support was always available. We're about to upgrade to the paid plan; that’s worth paying for. We're even more than satisfied.

Scott W.

A big 5

Reviewed on 2015/06/15

Picreel certainly provides all the necessary features for CRO and lead generation. Designs are great. Leads can be easily managed. I was impressed when I found Picreel in the market. It’s simple, functional, and reasonably priced. Overall, I highly recommend Picreel to any ecommerce business. A big 5.

Elliot J.

Professional service

Reviewed on 2015/02/24

Picreel is the best app I have ever used in marketing category so far. Customer service is outstanding. Great integrations with ecommerce platforms. System features are exactly what every Internet marketer should be looking for in CRO and lead generation software. I highly recommend Picreel.

Rebecca r. L.

Effective CRO software

Reviewed on 2014/11/11

We researched a few available options for a mid-size business, and Picreel satisfied our needs. The set up was really easy, so no specialist was required. We recommended the app to our partners. Fabulous program, reasonable price. Couldn't ask for a more beneficial marketing tool!

Marcus s. S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Marketing Must-Have

Reviewed on 2014/08/28

Close more sales and get your marketing messages in front of the right people. Picreel is really incredible. I think it is great for everyone -- from seasoned sales teams to entrepreneurs. Picreel is the solution to help you grow your business like crazy!

Jason D.

Great app

Reviewed on 2015/02/03

Picreel is awesome. Very easy to set up, excellent support. Interface is well designed and easy to navigate. As a trial we have 80+ new leads in a few days.

Roger W.

Great support team!

Reviewed on 2015/08/17

This is the one app that we have chosen to pay for due to the value added to our business. Indeed, Picreel is an awesome way to increase the conversion rate of traffic by effectively engaging the visitors. What also stood out for us is the support team. Someone is always available to answer our questions and guide us through any arising challenge.

Frank d. P.

Good tool for generating new leads

Reviewed on 2014/06/17

At times, I think like Picreel is not just technology, but it is also a new way invented to generate new leads. Regardless of what type of business you are in and what type of website you use it for; Picreel always performs its tasks successfully. And this is what happened with our ladder services business. You know this business demands potential customers which is not possible without good leads generation techniques. Although, our marketing team was striving its best yet it wasn’t enough. Then, I gave a try to the Exit Intent Technology, and I was amazed right from the second day of installation. Now, my business website is not only getting me new leads but also we have hundreds of potential customers with us. Thanks Picreel to the team!

Incredible software for conversion rate optimization

Reviewed on 2014/05/02

I just didn’t know how to pay off my thanks to Picreel. That’s why I started with putting in my review over here.
I was just a small start-up selling recipe books door-to-door. My mom and I managed somehow and opened a small online store. By the grace of God, we used to have dedicated customers but they were so few hence revenue was not sufficient.
Suddenly, one of our customers, she’s wise enough and has been dealing with us for a long time, suggested us Picreel. She told us how it helps keeping customers engaged with your site. I and my mom decided to go with this technology and today I can actually say that we didn’t make any mistake.
Today, we are managing hundreds of new customers and our revenue is pretty impressive. We are no more a small startup as we are turning Incorporation next week. All this became possible just because of implementation of Picreel. I will again say thank you so much Picreel fellows. You all are doing a great job.

Carl M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Dedicated to their customers

Reviewed on 2015/09/09

When we first signed un for Picreel a year ago, we could get no more than 200 email subscribers in a month. Now we get about 1000 monthly. It has also doubled our sales in the period it has been serving us.

Steve W.

Professional method

Reviewed on 2015/04/27

After reading in many places about the importance of conversion rates for lead generation, I decided to put some weight on the problem and to invest some time and effort on integrating a professional solution.
After signing up on the website, I installed the widget in no time. Very easy, which is great! I am not much of a techy person. In a few minutes I had the system up and running. They are fully committed to their customers and the app works really great!
Basically, I am very satisfied with Picreel. I will most definitely recommend it to others.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Innovative technology

Reviewed on 2014/05/13

Believe me or not but Picreel is just so great. It’s so productive and easy-to-apply software. I belong to Government sector and I’d say that Picreel has got a heck of opportunities for your profession.
Sometimes, it seems that Picreel guys have changed the usual way of producing leads. As far as my perspective is concerned, I must say that Picreel is some kind of innovation or related because I never came across any technology so far in my whole life.
I will recommend Picreel to everybody out there. Anyways, thanks Picreel team mates. You all have done a great job.

Gary S.

Unbelievably resultative

Reviewed on 2015/12/16

I’ve been using this platform for about six month on my blog and must say that it’s unbelievably resultative. Never thought that such a small detail could so strongly influence conversions. Today I have about 120 subscriptions per month, comparing with their complete absence at the very beginning.

Dennis S.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

A good option!

Reviewed on 2015/05/05

The app does a lot. The offered features have proven to be great. I liked that it is easy to set up. Also, live statistics makes it is so much easier to track and view the performance of templates. In addition, it is easy to integrate with different services. It's worth the money, so I give it 5 stars. I think it has a fair price. Overall, this is a good option for CRO.

Anna C.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Simple, functional, free!

Reviewed on 2014/10/06

We used this app for our store to make our visitors’ stay more interactive as they do shopping. Luckily, we read about interactive offers using exit intend technology and decided to try it. This is a cool app, and it gives a free try. After using Picreel for several months, we have yet to find anything negative about it. Its really easy to setup, configure and get around.