IntelligenceBank

Manage digital assets & more online

Above and Beyond Expectations

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management is helping our business differentiate our value from our competition by providing a self-serving marketing platform which allows our clients & customers to customize their own materials. This is a huge value add our clients receive when they work with us and IntelligenceBank is helping us go above and beyond because of their tool.

Pros

The IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Manager is a great tool by itself, but what really puts the system & IntelligenceBank apart from others is the knowledge and helpfulness the product team, their customer service and account managers all bring to the table. I personally have worked with people from all three of these teams and have never worked with more competent and helpful problem solvers. They made their system customizable for us and most importantly, easy to understand and manage! The asset manager tool itself is also exceptional. The main reason our company uses it, is for the great template editor/creation feature.

Cons

There are some features I would suggest improving upon in the template feature plug-in but really IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management really allows you to fully customize their system to fit your needs, more so than I even thought they could.

Jason B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

IntelligenceBank helped us to centralise data and connect consent forms with images

Reviewed on 2016/07/29

The default installation of an IntelligenceBank system is very intuitive and provides an outstanding platform for a company to build from. This has allowed me to think of additional uses for the platform above and beyond what we originally signed up for.

Vanessa R.

Intelligence Bank offer great support and flexible business solutions.

Reviewed on 2016/08/01

The business application I'm involved with requires very specific, demanding, and often entirely new solutions. Intelligence Bank offer creative, flexible alternatives, always thinking outside of the box. Their people provide thorough and reliable technical support with a friendly attitude. Throughout our involvement with IB (over many years now), the experience has been entirely positive and would highly recommend them.

Jocelyn D.

Easy to use and very intuitive

Reviewed on 2016/07/29

I like that it's easy to use - very intuitive, its a true DAM without all of the expensive add ons that we wouldn't use and the IntelligenceBank team helped make the process easy.

Tathyana P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Simple to use, great customer service.

Reviewed on 2016/08/01

The tool is fairly simple to understand and update. I also like how it can be customized to your brand (landing page, colors, menu).
User friendly - the tool allows you to download the same image in different sizes and file extension.
Allows previews in video.

Leah J.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great IntelligenceBank DAM Software, Great Price, Best Service

Reviewed on 2016/09/28

I use IntelligenceBank DAM to manage images, and I like how you can tag files and save new versions. Ultimately, it saves me time, which is nice. The support is great and they are always very helpful whenever I have a question.

Pros

Ease of use and the support are both fantastic.

Cons

There's nothing significant to report.

Rich S.

Complete satisfaction with service and compnay ... best in the business.

Reviewed on 2015/04/01

Solid foundation ... well thought out and structured ... always trying to make improvements ... phenomenal customer service ... nice people ... easy to use ... priced right. Can't say enough good ... would recommend the service to anyone, without hesitation.

My company's email box capabilities are limited. Easy to submit project proofs by a link ... great flexibility. Store files ... download images. I could go on and on.

My owner is technology challenged. He loves how simple it is for him to look at proofs.

Sally M.

Product Software

Reviewed on 2014/04/01

We recommend IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management & Brand Hubs to our clients as they can help protect, govern and maximise brand equity. The level of customisation is great, as they can be tailored to a company's own brand management processes and designed to express key elements of the brand identity.

Richie B.

Efficient distribution tool for Sales and Marketing

Reviewed on 2015/03/20

IntelligenceBank is a great way to efficiently distribute sales and marketing collateral to offices around the world. I like how it can be completely tailored to our brand and the support team are very helpful

Leigh W.

Great experience with IntelligenceBank!

Reviewed on 2015/01/27

eStore Logistics uses IntelligenceBank Marketing to manage branding, client artwork and internal creative resources. IntelligenceBank is intuitive and has great workflow and version control functionality.

Jake A.

IntelligenceBank is a great solution

Reviewed on 2015/03/25

IntelligenceBank is a great solution for storing, sharing and keeping track of customer's approvals on files, images and videos. They make our business run more efficiently.

Rob J.

Great product and service

Reviewed on 2015/04/01

I have always dealt with Jeff bogensberger and from the time I first made contact until now he has been great. I think the entire organisation has a great attitude.

• Industry: Civil Engineering

Our solution to disorganization

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

IntelligenceBank has allowed us to get a better grip on what we have to use and help organize creatives to see what we can create next.

Pros

IntelligenceBank is the best software for organizing a wide variety of assets and information in a way that makes sense to our users.

Cons

The Print UI plugin has given us the most problems with getting our whole company to use IntelligenceBank.

Roxann S.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Needs Updating

Reviewed on 2021/03/10

Their actual customer service was great overall. But their software just couldn't compete in the market.

Pros

If you want a simple platform with not a lot of features it works.

Cons

Definitely needs facial recognition software. And the cost was extremely high in comparison to what you actually get. We were paying 12k+ for barely anything. Our new software is a quarter the price and has facial recognition and so many more features.

Nigel B.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Staying one step ahead in the decision-making process

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

IB initially presented as a solution to a very real need for timely and accurate intelligence dissemination in a kinetic hostile operating environment. We required simultaneous dissemination across a broad range of UI of highly sensitive multi-media in often austere conditions. The inherent non-obtrusive security protocols within IB meant that international clients, Government departments, multi-national Defence organisations, our operations staff and operators on the ground were able to send and receive real-time intelligence and act accordingly.

Pros

IB is, without doubt, the pre-eminent multi-media document management system in the world. The intuitive UX/UI ensures that I can focus on the task at hand, and not fight the system. This, coupled with the reliable back end tech ensures that the customisable platform is robust to sustain any level of client user group competency and most importantly, is scalable. As a portal owner and direct client of IB, I was most impressed by the company culture in the way that I received, what felt like, a personalised, almost bespoke concierge like, customer service. The team have a genuine interest and buy in to your success.

Cons

That IB is not a mandated BAU platform throughout industry.

Ashley N.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

IntelligenceBank offers excellent software and premium service

Reviewed on 2016/08/01

IntelligenceBank has proven to be a very flexible software platform that has helped us to manage a large number of assets and external users in an effective way. With the expert assistance of the IntelligenceBank team our implementation was smooth and we have been able to integrate IntelligenceBank with external applications to help manage and distribute our assets. We have found the IntelligenceBank team to be highly responsive to our needs and they have custom developed several features in a timely manner for us to achieve our business requirements. I strongly recommend IntelligenceBank software and the IntelligenceBank team for your business process.

Linda R.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

DAM for the Cost of a DMS

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

This DAM provides innumerable solutions that can be applied to all departments within an organization. Simple project management tools, digital asset management, procedure/document control with the creation of customized workflows, news sharing, and Google like search functionality. Looking at this solution initially I thought it could help my team to accomplish a lot. Looking at this solution with my team, they have come up with uses that I never even imagined.

Cons

Because the landing page is managed with code, you need to have a knowledgeable resource available to manage it.

Lawrence W.
  • Industry: Sports

IntelligenceBank made us more efficient

Reviewed on 2016/09/06

IntelligenceBank DAM has made us much more efficient! The simplicity of uploading assets and tagging them for sharing across a wide network of stakeholders is terrific. We had no previous way of sharing photography and marketing collateral across representatives from eight organisations - all of whom have varying understandings of technology and usage of assets.

Obaid K.

An all-round marketing process management solution

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Pros

For us, it was bridging the gap between national and state marketing. I like the fact the DAM can house relevant imagery for each market, customised collateral and company logos.

Cons

Some of the permissions processes around workflows can be a little difficult to set up. That said, once they are in place, it runs quite smoothly.

Suzie K.

IntelligenceBank Marketing helps to store and share art work and brand guidelines with clients

Reviewed on 2015/01/14

Tout Creative is a design firm, and we use IntelligenceBank Marketing to store and share art work and brand guidelines with our clients. Using the system makes my job easier as a designer as I can use workflow approvals to keep track of revisions, and of course, everything is all in one place.

Since using IntelligenceBank Marketing, we've saved a lot of Admin time, because our clients and freelancers are starting to self-serve. We have seen almost a 50% decrease in number of "please resend me my logo and art work" requests which in the end saves me time. The platform has also helped me win a new client - after they saw the brand and creative approval processes Tout Creative can now provide.

Fiona C.

A responsive and passionate team

Reviewed on 2015/04/16

We've used Intelligence Bank's Brand Hub for over 4 years to provide our multiple agencies with easy access to our brand guidelines, brand assets and our brand story. The team at Intelligence Bank are always helpful and responsive and they're passionate about seeking out new solutions to meet our needs. Ultimately, they make managing our brand a lot easier.

Leah J.

I Highly Recommend IntelligenceBank

Reviewed on 2014/04/02

I use IntelligenceBank for my Interior Design business - we are small, but asset rich. IntelligenceBank's DAM service is super easy to use and I like how I can easily store and categorize work in an organized fashion and email images to my clients without additional user licenses. I used to use drop box which was good, but chaotic. I highly recommend IntelligenceBank!

Josh O.

IntelligenceBank Marketing helps our agency to appear professional and well organised.

Reviewed on 2015/01/15

Shades of Green is a design agency specialising in print and online. Our clients love to have all of the creatives in one place together with history of approvals and calendar so they know which creative is due when.
IntelligenceBank Marketing not only saves us admin time but also helps our agency appear more professional and well organised.

Glenn O.

Great for managing, sharing and administering our digital assets

Reviewed on 2015/04/01

We looked at lots of DAM systems and the Intelligencebank solution was best for our company in terms of ease of use, scalability and pricing. Having all our brand assets, photographs and artwork in the one place is fantastic, especially as our staff are spread our all over the country.

Highly recommended.

Dean R.

BIG Fans of IntelligenceBank!!

Reviewed on 2015/03/25

Milan Direct has chosen IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management for its ease of use and flexible workflow. IntelligenceBank has helped us to streamline processes by allowing our purchasing agents to upload furniture images and details to IntelligenceBank, which then, go through an approval process.