XenMobile

Mobile device management for enterprise mobility

3,9
3,9
3,8
3,6
3,8
Nicole S.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Where were we before technology

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

I do not know how we managed before technology! This product keeps me connected on my device any time any where.

Cons

I really do not have cons about this product.

Joseph G.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

XenMobile does it all!

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

XenMobile really helps when I need to access my company's resources. For example, If I forget to clock out at the end of my shift, I can launch my payroll software via XenMobile without having to use a laptop or full blown OS.

Pros

I really liked how Citrix XenMobile integrates my work apps into a Mobile platform. The App Store is helpful and makes it seem as if my company has its own App Store for work specific applications

Cons

I used this on Apple iOS. Sometimes when my device updates its operating system, Citrix is a little slow to make the updates on their end. As a result, sometimes I have to wait before updating my phone's operating system. Usually it takes Citrix a day or two to make their updates.

Industry: Banking

Clumbsy but got the job done

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

We were trying to manage mobile devices and allow email delivery in a secure manner. We were able to do this with Citrix at the time but now there are better products.

Pros

It did what it said it would do. We received our email in a secure fashion. We could publish apps for users to download.

Cons

This software was very clunky, it may have gotten better since we left but as of 2018 it was not user friendly. Onboarding users was very time consuming and required alot of time/effort from our internal support teams.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Eric E.
Industry: Medical Practice

I use this app to sync work email and calendars on my mobile devices.

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Secured email and calendar on my mobile devices. This is a requirement and Citrix is a means for having this benefit.

Pros

Security is top notch. I have not had an issue with security of data exchange. The options related to email and calendar set up are great as well. You have the ability to set up your email very similar to outlook so you have the same feel and coordination of email strings.

Cons

Different apps are required to view various attachments. The app to view web links within an email is horrendously slow. More often than not, I won't even attempt to open a web link in the email. I will wait until I get to work to reference the material.

A Solid Experience

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

It allowed me to securely receive email and files while allowing IT to maintain control over company data.

Pros

IT is able to have visibility and police data on mobile devices. When I left the company that used XenMobile, all of the data immediately left my device, so I experienced this benefit firsthand. SecureMail worked well with Outlook.

Cons

There were some compatibility issues with certain applications and opening links proved difficult at times. It fell short compared to the native apps on my iPhone.

Industry: Financial Services

Quirky

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Pros

I appreciate that apps are available to connect me to the things I use most. It’s very seamless moving between one app to another.

Cons

I find it frustrating just how many apps I have to have on my phone for a seamless experience. I much prefer Blackberry Work.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Ali O.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Has good scalability and mobility but the integration is challenging

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

Pros

We use XenMobile to manage our virtual environments for our distributed team. I can easily say that it is a product that has good scalability and mobility, it's fairly stable and secure.

Cons

Deployment is cumbersome and the integration takes time and effort.

Industry: Events Services
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Apps at finger tips

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

I enjoy using the mobile interface for best ease of accessibility. Quite literally all of my needs are at my finger tips.

Cons

Some of the app interfaces are not compatible with the mobile format. It renders those programs essentially unusable.

Very Useful for Managing Mobile Devices in your Citrix Environment

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Pros

As a Citrix Power House XenMobile was the essential next step in our infrastructure. The ability to integrate all of your apps and resources already deployed in our Citrix XenDesktop environment made everything truly come together.

Cons

The cost. While I am not at liberty to discuss how much our organization paid for XenMobile, I can say it was a substantial amount for 2000 users.

Industry: Civil Engineering
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Performs well for the purpose

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Employees now connect and share business files across platforms, or connecting to work data using a mobile device. The services offered parallel many offered in-office, so similar tasks and processing could be performed away from desks.

Pros

Flexibility to allow user login from anywhere, matching the options offered with desktop.

Cons

Bulky size of app downloads and different looks between iPhone and android.

Jason M.

Citrix XenMobile

Reviewed on 2015/11/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

This product has been around for some time and has been integrated with Netscaler for security and MicroVpn capabilities. The user experience is self guiding and easy for upgrades.

Cons

Hard to maintain the applications with the wrapping process. The WorxMail app is lacking functionality in relation to native apps. So the user experience is as if you are taking functionality away. Mainly in respect to Calendar and the inability to import and overlay multiple calendars.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Elijah C.
Industry: Computer Software

The Great XenMobile

Reviewed on 2015/11/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like the ability to easily have my applications on mobile devices and Citirix does a great job of delivering this product..

Cons

I think the marketing to the IT world needs to be more publicly announced.

Arnaud P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Design, Implementation and support

Reviewed on 2015/11/10
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I really love Citrix products and the integration of XenMobile with ShareFile, NetScaler, XenApp/XenDesktop.

Cons

It will be great if we could be able to install the WorxHome apps on a Windows 10 computer and manage WorxApps on it ;)

Industry: Government Administration
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Solid Product

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

Ability to secure our mobile endpoints and see which ones are out of compliance.

Cons

Unable to use the native mail client. This product had the biggest impact on the end users.

Industry: Banking

Major upgrade

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

Pros

Coming from an archaic system, this Citrix product has been extremely helpful in expediting workflow.

Cons

It was great in my testing, no real significant critiques, aside from some internal setup issues.

Industry: Consumer Services

Never had success with BYOD on XenMobile

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

Features and ease of accessing emails without multiple levels of Auth / Login

Cons

Always Slow and buggy. App hangs very often and delayed support for latest device / OS

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Joel N.

Great mobile product

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

We have been in pilot mode for a few months, and after a few tweaks and updates the platform is very stable. Actually offers more functionality that the default iOS/ Android applications. Much easier to install and deploy than the other leading two.