MemberClicks

Write a Review!
Let's connect members to your mission!

4.3/5
4.1/5
4.0/5
4.7/5

Jill
Jill

The customer support was OUTSTANDING. A++++ THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

We use Weblink for managing our website, as our CRM and for invoicing our members/ accounts receivable. It's a great product and I know we don't even use all of Weblinks capabilities to the full extent that we should be using them. Their customer support is outstanding.

Pros

We have been very happy with the Weblink product. It's easy to use and they continue to make investments to keep the technology up to date. One of the things that I appreciate most is their customer support. Recently, we've been making technology upgrades in our organization and on Friday- the last day of the month I could do a bank deposit- Weblink was having trouble talking with Quickbooks because we moved some of our directories.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about the product other than the issue I had was a problem connecting Weblink to Quickbooks- which has rarely been an issue. The problem started on my end with moving some directories during a technology upgrade.

Rhea
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Definitely gets the job done

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

The on boarding experience was great. The support we received was white glove as we had a large amount of custom skip logic questions in our forms.

Pros

We use this to track our membership and it has been great with the automated reminders and the customization in our membership application form. We also use memberclicks as our event registration system and the connected attributes are great with pre populated info carrying over once someone is signed in.
The newest upgrade that helps us track engagement of our members using the system was a huge improvement. I haven’t had time to play with it enough, but having the snapshot who is engaging with our forums and opening Comms is great.

Cons

There is currently no sync with other software where we can move contact info to Mailchimp or or grants program Zengene.

WildApricot

Reasons for Choosing MemberClicks

It was a terrible system that staff needed help to do everything with.

Reasons for Switching to MemberClicks

We decided to pay more to get more. After using a bare bones system, we decided a program that saved time and headaches was worth it.
Nancy

Using product for two months and feeling frustrated

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

I did not have a positive experience with my on-boarding specialist. There was often confusion about appointment times; work that was promised was not completed timely; in fact, some of it has still not been done and we have been live for two months. When the system went live, renewal notices were sent to all my members and they were only supposed to go to the ones that had lapsed. My Board of Directors approved the rather large expenditure to purchase the system and then my credibility was impacted when I had to explain why members that had already paid for the year, were receiving a bill. Even though I had put in writing to the on-boarding specialist that the renewal notices for 2019 were to go our in November 2018, they went out September 1st. When I questioned this, I was told there was a bit of confusion. Thank goodness the help team members have been responsive and have tried to help sort out any problems.

Pros

As the director of a member based association, I contacted my fellow directors in other states that were using MemberClicks to ask about their experience with the product. They all recommended it noting just a few problem areas. I had an amazing demo experience with a very knowledgeable and friendly staff person who sold me on the product. Having the ability to track membership, generate invoices and track payments was a key reason for choosing the product. I hope that in a year's time, my comfort level with using the system will be such that I can realize the benefits we envisioned when purchasing the product. I will say the help desk staff are very responsive and accessible.

Cons

I have used other AMS products in other jobs so I have a basis for comparison in terms of what these systems can do. I would like to see MemberClicks streamline the creation of notices for members. For example, right now I have to create a notice for every single type of member (e.g. notice about payment of dues). It would be much easier if I could create a notice and then click which members it applies to rather than having to copy and paste the info into 8 different notices. Also, I know there are videos and staff available by e-mail but it would be helpful to have a guide or instruction manual that includes step by step instructions, rather than having to search through a bunch of articles. Also, I would love to be able to produce membership and revenue reports.

Bruce
  • Industry: Utilities

Very Good Program

Reviewed on 2021/04/08

I would certainly recommend this program/software to non-profit membership organizations.
I would...

I would not under any circumstance recommend their LMS software. We just requested a refund of our purchase for that software package.

Pros

It is fairly simple but robust enough to meet or exceed our needs. They were to accomplish or meet our needs in just a few clicks of the mouse.

Cons

Fairly rigid. While most things are built in there is no opportunity to customize anything that they have created as an option

Response from Personify

Thanks for taking the time to review MemberClicks and providing your feedback, Bruce!

LaShauna

Small Association Ease

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

It has been a pleasure. They are helpful and the wait times to speak to someone are minimal. That is essential when problems arise. We have had very few outages and our members enjoy the ease of the user portal

Pros

User friendly; customer service is extremely helpful and responsive; the transfer was easy

Cons

Con with a Pro: There are some features missing we wish we had but have been able to find some workarounds that are helpful and customer service is always willing to take our input to forward for consideration in adding features and that is appreciated

Romy

MemberClicks Membership and Event Software Good Product

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Onboarding process was excellent and fairly easy. Their customer service is also excellent. They are always trying to improve.

Pros

MemberClicks is a moderately priced software that manages essential membership and event registration functions. Its easy for someone who is not a programmer to jump into and export information or run reports. You can also easily filter on most of the fields.

Cons

The canned reporting is limited as is the financial reporting. However you can export easily to supplement.

Reasons for Switching to MemberClicks

The price vs essential functions matched up well for us.
Lisa

Designed for Trade Associations and Chambers Business Leagues

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Great product, great support.

Great product, great support.

Pros

It is designed for trade associations - the parent-child relationship. We used several other AMS over the past 10 years and this is the only solution we found that really meets our needs. We're a small association and the price was very reasonable. Great support.

Cons

The launch process is about 3 months and we kept having to delay it as we have an event every three months.

Jordan
Jordan

WebLink Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Pros

I believe WebLink excels in the pre-event functionality. It does a really great job organizing registrations, invoice information, as well as offering a tremendous amount of features such as customizable registration fields, promo codes and some of the new attendee and registrations advanced search options are very handy. Additionally, the ability to upload custom reports has been a great tool for our organization. It has allowed us to cater WebLink designed reports to meet some of our more specific needs. Lastly, we've really enjoyed the speed of customer support in the last 6 mo or so. We've taken advantage of the chat functionality on the web and have received timely support time and time again.

Cons

When using the desktop client, I sometimes find some of the processes a bit slow and heavy on the 'pop up' window type notifications that require you to save or accept something. Along with this, I think some of the processes should be automated, such as checking the 'Main Profile' box automatically when creating a new profile in an organization. This often creates extra work and take unnecessary time. Lastly, the web email system needs a bit of fine-tuning and added features, namely in the recurring system. We've had a few issues with recurring messages being queued to send after editing and not being able to set certain messages as inactive/active in the case that we wanted to suspend sending the recurring message for a week/month etc.

Virginia Land
Virginia Land
  • Industry: Insurance

MemberClicks: Makes a Staff of 1 feel like a Staff of 10

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

We've been using MemberClicks ever since the failed migration of Affiniscape to YourMembership. The customer support issues we faced during that migration encouraged us to seek another AMS provider. We reviewed 10 different providers, and when we interviewed MemberClicks, it was clear that we had found a good fit. Just about all of the AMS systems will do the same things - but MemberClicks has a customer support team that is truly unmatched. For us, it's more important to have good customer service than anything else. With just 1 paid staffer, we're not able to consult with tech specialists to get the job done. We rely heavily on the expertise and kindness of the support team. I would recommend that anyone looking to purchase or change their AMS should strongly consider service to be as important as functionality. In terms of functionality, MemberClicks in first class. It's easy to use, easy to learn, and looks beautiful. Our members love it and so do we. They help you get started, too. You aren't going to be building things from scratch. They help you set up your primary pages as part of your build out. This is really a pop-up AMS, and we'll never look back.

Pros

Logical and simple WYSIWYG editor
Great customer support
Important widgets - adds functionality and a "slick" appearance
Easy database upload and edit features
Nice sorting tools for the database
Simple invoicing system
Committee Management Features
Blog and social stream features
Great API interface with other programs - you're not locked into one system, but rather can expand your functionality across many programs

Cons

No endemic LMS
No non-exported/imported batch updates for some fields
Hard for a "parent" profile to add a "child" profile

Dante
Dante

Works perfectly as soon as it is installed!

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

MemberClicks allows for the effective management of our membership and prospect database. We're not yet using all of the features and functionality available, yet we like everything we use - can't wait to use more!

Pros

It was the easiest training for internal staff to learn how the program works. Everyone at our scientific society loves the functionality and ease of use, and we plan to expand its use for member, meetings and other prospects in the months ahead. We were using Euclid ClearVantage for the last ten years and that program wasn't functional for us any longer. The migration was smooth and effective. Our only regret when we moved to MemberClicks was 'why didn't we do this earlier?'

Cons

The only drawback to MemberClicks is when you're looking for very (and I mean very) specific customization. Their solution is a one size fits (almost) everyone solution. However, the speed with which produce upgrades to support requests for new features is amazing - almost as if they are reading our minds!

Sean
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

MemberClicks Review

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

We have had a great experience with MC. The support staff is amazing, at this point I am sure they all know me and my pin number by heart because I call with questions all the time! They are super helpful and knowledgable.

Pros

We use MemberClicks at my office for our website and there are a lot of great things about the software! We switched to MemberClicks within this past year and the switch has made our lives so much easier! MemberClicks has streamlined many of our processes and we no longer need to use other softwares to complete our tasks. We are able to build all registration forms, post event surveys, general practice surveys, membership dues and decertifications forms etc. The best part about MC is the built in invoicing and transaction system. Instead of hand issuing invoices for our annual dues and tracking those, MC automatically creates invoices for our member companies and tracks who all has paid and who has not (and even locks out the users who haven't paid annual dues on time as incentive). There is also a messaging center that we now use to communicate with all of our members so we don't have to junk up our emails, and the system tracks bounced emails as well as who has opened the email.

Cons

There are a few little things I would change. When creating text on an article, for example, the spacing is weird. When I type the text looks right but when I submit and look from the front end there is weird spacing. In addition, I wish I didn't have to hand select each "Group" when creating a form on every single question built into a form, or else the form isn't accessible. I would suggest a "click all" button.

Anne

Awesome Company and Awesome Product

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

I love this company. Their help desk are rock stars! We asked for a tweak to their system and we were brought in as alpha testers to help shape this addition. They are always willing to look at ways to make our jobs easier.

Pros

We have been using MemberClicks for over 3 years and this is by far the best AMS program we've seen. I am blown away by the communication and dedication they have with their customers. They are constantly improving and adapting to suggestions their customers ask for.

Cons

The membership experience on the front end of their website could be streamlined for an easier experience.

GrowthZone and YourMembership

Neon CRM
Mickey
  • Industry: Information Services

WebLink/MemberClicks

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

I've been working with various business software programs for the past 30 years and learned that if I can get a 70-80% solution out of a program, I'm doing pretty well. WebLink certainly delivers that. The support website is easy to use and the support staff are terrific. Usually I can get what I need with a quick online chat, and if not, the issue is resolved with in hours or a couple of days at most.

Pros

We've been using WebLink for about 6 years, and, since it was originally designed with chambers of commerce in mind, it provides a comprehensive set of tools for managing our membership and events. More features and improvements have come with the merger with MemberClicks, both in functionality and technical support. Technical support response time has increased significantly. I'm a techie so I like the fact that I can get deep into the program and it hasn't been dumbed down with a pretty but limited user interface.

Cons

That being said, there are situations where it isn't very user friendly, such as the mass communication tool. One shouldn't have to know HTML to send an email. And the new web-based event module is cumbersome, slow and lacking some important features (such as a grid listing all events that is sortable on any field) that were in the old version. Since our calendar contains not only chamber events but also hundreds of community events, it can be a challenge to find a specific event. In the old interface, there is a lot going on on most screens, so it can be confusing for new users to navigate to just the things they need and ignore the rest.

Kalu

MemberClicks is a good option

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

Overall, MemberClicks is an incredible company and the Oasis product is superb. The representatives and team at Members is very responsive and will also work pretty diligently when there's an issue that arises. The solutions are what you'd need to manage a small, mid-sized, or large member based organization.

Pros

The software has a lot of great features from membership management to financial transaction management to event management and form creation. There are a lot of ways to set up a customized experience for your members and the software is always improving. Since it's web based, you don't need to download anything to use it which makes it easier for real-time updates. The search features have improved over time, as well as metrics data analysis. Software is also fairly easy to use and there's many videos on how to do so.

Cons

There are some restrictions in terms of webpage customization. Since it's not like WordPress, there are some formatting limitations on the webpages - however, there are typically decent workarounds. Also, when creating invoices for memberships, there are some minor limitations on where certain links can go, within the email templates.

Response from Personify

Hey Kalu! Thanks for being a great MemberClicks customer and for your honest feedback. As you know, feedback drives our product roadmap and we are always aiming to improve the user experience.

Abinaa

All in One Member Management Solution

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

I appreciate that Atlas has the ability to do numerous things all under one management solution. This is extremely beneficial for Chambers as there are many Chamber specific features that would be hard to find with any other CRM.
The customer service and support team are also very kind and helpful. I have worked with many of them on numerous occasions and they always do their best to assist us.
The engineers are constantly working on improving the system and are always releasing updates which do/have made our organization perform some tasks easier.
Atlas is overall a good member management solution that our organization uses on a daily basis without always constantly experiencing issues.

Cons

Since it is an integrated solution with many features, there are often sudden issues that occur for no reason but the support team is always available to assist and try to find a solution. Our staff also finds that Atlas can be hard to use at times, and do simple things without doing numerous steps.
Atlas is also both on a desktop version and a browser version, the issue with this is that there aren't all functions on either. Some functions are only on the desktop version and vice versa, which can get frustrating to keep switching from one and another but I do know that Atlas is working on moving it's entire management system to the browser version, which we are all waiting for.

Top Notch Customer Support, Design Features and overall usability!

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

MemberClicks allows our organization to manage our member base easily and streamline the event management side of things at the same time. The financial side of creating invoices, reports, making payments and billing our members flows smoothly. We also have the ability to track affiliations and member benefits with MemberClicks. We also have our Website designed by MemberClicks, which transitions well with our members logging in to sign up for events, change their profile and keep up with their invoice payments in a usable and clean interface.

Pros

The ability to access all the information in our system on a member of our organization, and share their referrals and participation with them at a click of the button. MemberClicks understands the needs of a chamber of commerce to keep our members engaged and provide feedback in a streamlined approach. The software stays ahead of industry standard practices with innovative and timely updates!

Cons

Some updates change key components that our office has become used to depending on. But with any change, the customer support provides a timely response and turn around to keep us going in the direction we need to go. The MemberClicks software does require a lot of internet, but once we increased our speed of internet, things flow much smoother and in a timely way.

Erin

Weblink is easy to use and helps us to keep track of our membership, which changes every day.

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

We're able to integrate a lot of our products into Weblink like QuickBooks and Constant Contact. It's really helpful.

Pros

There are a lot of functions that I'm not aware of or comfortable using yet, but the Customer Support is wonderful at helping to navigate the system. The chat function allows me to multitask, I can send them a quick message and they chat back when I'm up in the queue. Most of the time, my question gets answered right on the spot, if not, they follow up within 24 hours (usually less). They're constantly making updates to the system and adding features that make database management easier. They take suggestions from their customers and make you feel important. I have used Weblink for about 5 years, but I'm just now learning all of the things it can do. The training webinars and links to the knowledge base are KEY! They're so helpful.

Cons

I help the controller with posting transactions from Weblink to QuickBooks. The transactions come over as one batch, it would be great if there was a way to assign the member's name to the transactions so that we can more easily track the transactions and reconcile the bank accounts in QuickBooks.

Jenn

Outstanding Customer Service & Membership Platform Based

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Our experience with our Non-Profit organization has been nothing short of amazing and positive experiences with MemberClicks. The customer service is friendly, engaging and always willing to help. If they are not able to help, they will find the support and help needed to solve the problem.

Pros

Our organization loves the ease of record keeping with existing members and new/prospect members all in one place. This software ties nicely into report management functions, mass email functions and doing event forms (annual conference) along with membership driven capabilities. The ease and use of the software is easy to understand and having MemberClicks tutorial articles and live-time customer-based support is phenomenal.

Cons

When you have multi-tiered price points for a membership driven organization with variable date ranges, some forms can be a bit tricky to set up to meet that multi-level criteria.

Response from Personify

Thanks for the awesome review, Jenn! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear your feedback.

Diane
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Customer support is the best I have ever worked with, they are polite, quick, and helpful.

Reviewed on 2018/02/24

My events are more flexible and look better for people trying to register. Being able to import our members instead of entering each one individually saves so much time.

Pros

They continually update the software based on requests from us the end users. They offer training webinars to help throughout the time you start using the software. I've been working with this for three years and this helps refresh me on the hows. My favorite feature is the search feature for members, it's fast, intuitive that if I don't know the whole name it still searches with just a few letters, I can easily find anyone. If I am typing a letter and need to verify a members name it so fast. I use to look up members through my outlook, not no more I go straight to the admin area and search. This way I not only get their name, I get all their information.

Cons

You can't use the back button and go back to the screen you were on. Sometimes that gets frustrating if I'm doing some research on members. It does take me longer to put events up on our website, but they do look better than our old site.

Jessica

Memberclicks Review

Reviewed on 2021/11/17

It has been good, I know everyone is short staffed, but the lack of customer service and delayed wait times puts a lot of stress on a one person run organization

Pros

The one stop shopping for everything in one place is great. Website, email, and membership management.

Cons

I feel like updates are not always communicated, a new features can be difficult to use without a heads up on how to use them.

Response from Personify

Thank you Jessica for your review. If there is anything we can help with, please contact us.

- MemberClicks Team

Donna

one month into MemberClicks

Reviewed on 2015/01/07

MemberClicks is an impressive product with many useful, seductive features.
In the courting stage...

MemberClicks is an impressive product with many useful, seductive features.
In the courting stage we were led to believe certain features would work in our situation, however during training we discovered they would not. We were disappointed and felt that we were not given the full picture.
Two cases in point: We were excited to hear that MemberClicks financial data could be uploaded into QuickBooks. We were not told there was a monthly fee.
The Parent Child feature seemed a perfect answer to our need to link members with their congregations and track congregational involvement. This was a huge selling point for us, however we were not able to make it work and we received no help in thinking through how to make it usable.
Our trainer was always at the ready and knowledgeable. She even called on vacation. The help desk is always there with an answer and always friendly. Only one of our help desk experiences was less that satisfactory. All too often though, the answer is 'the system doesn't do that, but feel free to request a feature upgrade.' In requesting features we noticed that some very obvious fixes had been requested and re-requested for 5 years and nothing has been done about it. We were always encouraged by the help desk to suggest changes, but after a while it seemed an empty promise.
The training should guide the user in determining best practices for their situation; perhaps an assessment interview, or a set of questions to help the user and the trainer determine best practices for their particular situation. Our trainer was always able to answer questions but she never asked any except, "Do you have any questions?" The training staff is very skilled in systems but lacks teaching skills. Teachers ask questions and get at the heart of the issue. On several occasions we adopted a certain strategy and then discovered a better way to do it, purely on our own. This could have been avoided if training had been more interactive and proactive.
The fault lies not in the employees but in the focus of the company. You have a very useful product, but innovation needs to continue and keep up with user needs.
I would like to be able to give Memberclicks a five-star review but the piecemeal approach to implementation and the continual offloading of questions to the apparently ignored "features request' section makes it impossible for me to do so.

Very Happy Customer! (WebLink Review)

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

Pros

Ease of use-- my company has used several software programs prior to WebLink to manage our database and events, and they were very counterintuitive. WebLink has been the complete opposite and even our most non-tech savvy employees have been able to learn how to utilize the program. There is also a FANTASTIC customer support team for when we do have issues with the software who are able to address our problems very quickly.

Cons

One of our biggest issues with WebLink is day-of event capabilities. The events module has worked well for us for the set up of the event, registration, and payments-- we just haven't found the events module to work well for day-of activities, such as quick check-in and adding walk up registrations. We use a 3rd party software/mobile app specifically for event check-in that we use data from WebLink to populate. It's very unfortunate because we have to manually mark attendance back into WebLink to keep our records accurate in the database.

Edward
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Overall, very good member management software but missing some important pieces

Reviewed on 2023/01/04

Overall good. Support is great and the solution is flexible enough we can create a solution when we need something custom. Our biggest, and really only, issue is being able to integrate with a credit card machine during events. They integrate with PayPal, but don't connect to Zettle (which is PayPal). This is a weakness that would make me look elsewhere if we didn't already have a contract.

Pros

Memberclicks has been very good for managing membership, handling invoices and creating portals for our members. That's all very positive. Even better is their onboarding staff and support. Having a knowledgeable person to talk to (not a computer) has been a game changer from our last service.

Cons

Missing: The ability to accept credit card payments at an event quickly. It doesn't work with credit card readers so the lines to register and pay for classes is too long and chaos ensues. This is critical to have, people have been advocating for this since 2018 (according to comments on their own site) and it's nowhere on their radar. This is my biggest pet peeve with this software and it frankly makes the company's management look tone deaf.

John

MemberClicks Software - Best Decision We Could Have Made!

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

One word describes our overall experience with MemberClicks, "OUTSTANDING!"

One word describes our overall experience with MemberClicks, "OUTSTANDING!"

Pros

Everything from the knowledgeable sales professionals, the ease of implementation, training , ease of use, technical support and pricing, this product was far superior than other product we reviewed. and we are extremely happy with our decision to retain MemberClicks for our Association needs.

The membership management portion assisted us in collecting yearly dues in a much more efficient, effective and timely manner like never before and the event management module allowed us to roll out training much more effectively.

Cons

Honestly, there are no cons about this software that we have encountered. We have utilized almost every feature of the software very successfully. If there were any issues they were "operator error" that were quickly resolved by the amazing technical support team!

Brian
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Peters Township Chamber Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

We have been cheerleaders for Weblink/MC/Atlas since the beginning. Unfortunately we're so "busy" we rarely take the time to pursue all of the capabilities.
Most of our fellow PA chambers who use this type of software are using ChamberMaster so it is a bit more difficult share best practices and training.
There have been alot of changes in the past 6 years and I think they have been for the better.
One area of concern is support. Sometimes it takes a while to hear back. It seems that recently it has been better. Today's chat had a response time of 30 minutes which was fine (especially since it was not life threatenting plus I got "busy" and forgot about it). Team hooked me up and sent an email .

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Pros

Comprehensive - Integrates data base with website

Cons

The editor could be better I think.
Rollbacks.