Skyword

Content Marketing Software & Services

• Industry: Writing & Editing

Skyword the software that helps write articles

Reviewed on 2019/01/01

Pros

The software pays you for each article that you make and write.
pays $45-$50 per article you make.

Cons

The job could take lots of time to make and publish articles.

Sarah M.

Great for School Management

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Pros

Holds a massive amount of information
Creates custom reports
Very secure log in
Easy to assign different views to different people

Cons

There are almost too many functions to make this software useful
Each district needs their own log in page, so if you click the wrong one on accident, you'll never get in

Patricia R.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Our Internal Marketing Made Easy

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

Skyword360 is only one of the tools in our belt for monitoring our internal marketing materials, but it is definitely one of my favorites, easily allowing my team to distribute and monitor materials sent through out our organization. I manage this process for several departments (one of the many hats that I wear), and that job wouldn't half as manageable without Skyword.

Pros

Ease to use interface. Tons of collaborative features. Great customer service. Skyword has also integrated well with our existing systems.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Skyword functions just as I would expect it to. My only grievance would be the cost, but you get a quality solution for a premium price.

Rose D.

A powerful and flexible content marketing platform

Reviewed on 2017/04/19

Skyword is a very dynamic and powerful content marketing platform with excellent customizable tools that can be applied to any content marketing program. The team of editors that works there is top notch, and they can help shape a unique voice and message that is tailored to each brand. Tech support and customer service are also excellent. You always get a prompt, thorough response to your questions as they come up. Skyword seems to be continually developing and refining its product in response to customer feedback as well, so it's very likely that the platform will continue to improve in the future.

Pros

Its flexibility -- there are so many different features and settings you can customize within the portal to suit the needs of your content marketing program.

Cons

On rare occasions, you may encounter a slight delay in response time or minor glitches when attempting to access the image library.

Lin V.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Amazing Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

We've used Skyword in tandem with Contently to get an idea of which works best for all of our departments. I'm finding them fairly on par with each other. Skyword offering a very consistent user experience and depth of analytics.

Pros

Customer service is incredible. Skyword has been a god-send for our internal marketing and training initiatives. It offer a bit more flexibility and collaboration and editing between resources than our other platforms.

Cons

No complaints yet. Skyword has really done a great job of fitting our needs. Our marketing efforts have been greatly improved.

Lee P.

Skyword review

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

Skyword is my client, offering access to many businesses/clients. I value the relationship. I am a veteran contributor to Skyword clients and appreciate the helpfulness offered by Skyword employees.

Pros

Allows me to write articles and provides user-friendly functionality.

Cons

Spellcheck is erratic and often incorrect. Doesn't provide enough opportunities to acquire new clients.

Angela T.

Writing for Skyword

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

I've been working on contract with Skyword since 2011. This marketing agency offers incredible opportunities for businesses and brands to connect with talented creatives and scale quality content production. The user interface and customer service are both top notch for this indutry.

Pros

It's updated often and easy to use.

Marc R.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

I had a very good experience using Sky word software.

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

Pros

Sky word is very user friendly and easy to navigate. When compared to my use of similar other software's Sky Word is exceptional.

Cons

My only con is the lack of options and customization which slightly limits the users abilities to fit individual needs.

Fiona T.

Skyword is a great platform

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

I enjoy using Skyword, its easy to source images and format my work. Sometimes I find that it adds a semi colon places where I didn't have one but reopenign the program fixes the issue.

Pros

Writing is easy and placing images is trouble free.

Cons

A little formatting issue.

Aviv C.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great people who will help you leverage their platform to produce amazing content marketing

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

The ability to write high quality articles that are SEO optimized.
Also, the option to easily onboard freelancers that can write content

Pros

SEO focused
Publishing Calendar
Approval Process
Blogging platform for writers
Amazing people behind the product that help create a great customer experience

Cons

Can't override SEO rules when needed
Too many functions that can be confusing - Keep it simple
Platform shows only content stats and not for the entire website

Elizabeth L.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Looks slick and dynamic

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Pros

The interface is user friendly. Not sure what else to write but i have to add more details so that I can submit this survey. Wish I didn't have to write so much. But I will keep typing.

Cons

Not as customizable as I would like. Not sure what else to write but i have to add more details so that I can submit this survey. Wish I didn't have to write so much. But I will keep typing.

Response from Skyword

Hi, can we please remove the last three sentences of the Pros and Cons? That info is not helpful to those looking at reviews. "Not sure what else to write but i have to add more details so that I can submit this survey. Wish I didn't have to write so much. But I will keep typing."

Megan W.

Very Happy User

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

I use this platform as a writer, and I honestly love the way it's laid out. I'm also signed up on Contently, which in comparison, can feel overly busy.

Skyword's teams are also amazing, communicative, fun to work with, and are obviously invested in your improvement as a content creator.

Pros

It's straightforward layout.

Cons

The text editor can be buggy.

Fiona B.
  • Industry: Media Production

Intuitive but a bit too prescriptive

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

The platform is very easy to navigate and is very intuitive eg when inserting hyperlinks or images, for example. However, there are a couple of limitations regarding SEO. The requirement for multiple use of key words - in the headline, within the first 100 words or so and within the body copy - sometimes means the copy does not flow as well as it could. Equally, ensuring the key words are upfront in the headlines does not necessarily generate the best headline from a grammatical point of view. When required edits have been made, which have pushed the word count over 700 words, the system does not let you submit or rather resubmit the copy. The need for a strict 700 word count is a little prescriptive too - perhaps there could be a little leeway on this ie + or - 2% of the overall words.

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

Issues surrounding SEO - is a bit too prescriptive at times.