Reservio

Online booking & appointment scheduling software

Enrique G.

EXCELENTE SERVICIO

Reviewed on 2021/02/24

excelent

Pros

easy to use
efficient
practical
linked to my own personal webpage

Cons

nothing. I would just suggest to be faster in the mobile app

Johanna G.

Best Customer Service Anywhere

Reviewed on 2015/02/26

I have been using Reservio for several months now and love it! My clients love the ease of reserving their classes on their own time(many clients reserve very late at night when I would be sleeping!) it has been a great help in my business.
On the few occasions that I needed help, the customer service team, specifically Magdalena, has always been cheerful and answered any of my questions in a timely manner.
I hope that more people learn about this service, I did a lot of research before deciding to use Reservio and I chose it because it was the most user friendly. Even when I had the free version, there were many options available to me. The paid versions just made everything a little bit easier!

Love Reservio & their support team!

-Johanna M Griego

Tim P.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reservio for schools

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

We like the use of it.

Pros

The software does what it has to do. Make reservations and give back the collected information to the client and to the organisation as a mail or a calendar item.

Cons

As a school we do have irregular appointments e.g. contact moments with parents. Standard you have to use a schedule like opening hours.

Rachel M.

Great

Reviewed on 2015/01/06

Nice, modern looking interface, easy for me to use, easy for my clients to use, quick response with queries. Love it!

Eduardo O.

Multidisciplinary, flexible, functional and robust.

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

Undoubtedly Reservio is one of the most advanced and complete web tools that are available in the market, has given me the ability to effectively perform administrative management of my beauty salon, facilitating and optimizing daily activities such as scheduling appointment and database of my customers, however I consider that the greatest benefit that has provided me this program is the development of business through digital marketing , allowing the development and positioning of my business as one of the most prestigious in my locality, increasing my client portfolio, on the other hand I as business owner can manage my salon in a general way beauty and in turn serve my customers in a personalized way, doing stylist work, which I love. I am pleasantly satisfied with the performance of this program that has generated effectiveness in my team.

Pros

Reservio is a cloud-based platform, which also has mobile application compatible with both Android and iOS, is very easy to configure because it has configuration wizard, offers a wide level of customization, which gives you the ability to insert users, color preferences, services and staff. It has a design is very simple and elegant and that facilitates its use, thanks to its friendly interface does not require learning curve. It is a very robust and interdisciplinary tool so it can be used by different professionals in a wide range of areas. It allows the scheduling of appointments, online reservations, management of employees and payrolls, in addition to a customer database. One aspect to highlight of this program is that it offers a powerful digital marketing tool that will serve for promotional campaigns, on the other hand, as well as an efficient system for generating reminders and alerts. On the other hand, it has a free package with 40 monthly reservations and more basic planning tools and packages of paid services (Starter, Standard, and Pro), at an extremely affordable price (10,20 and 40 $ per month) with more advanced functions.

Cons

I love this platform very well designed, offers high performance, I have nothing negative to add. However, I would like to insert an inventory control function since I use it to manage a beauty salon and I would be very helpful in developing this feature.

Alberto L.

The best reservation app

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

Pros

It's very easy to use, very intuitive and its functionality is brutal. Really good app and very good customer service.

Cons

I like it all. There is nothing I can say it's going wrong.

Hynek P.

Not 100% solution, unfortunately

Reviewed on 2016/08/09

Using this service for 2 years, from time to time it fails to synchronize with the Google Calendar and then lets your customers order on the dates you are already full, which is very annoying

Pros

Customer service reacts very quickly

Cons

It does not work as it should. Synchronization issues are still appearing after serveral months

Anthony C.

Great solution with limited features

Reviewed on 2017/01/10

This solution is great and we use it every day, however, after a year of usage, the feature is exactly the same.
The support is active but the development seems in standby.
However a great solution to manage planning of our salon

Response from Reservio

Dear Anthony, thank you for your review!
Customer's feedback is really important to us and is always much appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our product and with provided customer support, hoping that you'll be more satisfied with our development in the upcoming year.

Last year, we started to work on a new version of Reservio and it's mobile application (Android, iOS), which will be available this year. You can also look forward to many improvements this year, such as redesigned booking page rolling out this month.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us anytime you'd have further questions or need help!

Reservio

Peter M.

Booking Facilities After Lockdown May 2020

Reviewed on 2020/06/03

We are a Cricket Club with about 70 members including Youth Players. The Covid 19 pandemic closed all Sport down since March. The Government relaxed rules on limited play and practice but the over-riding condition was that we had to have a Booking System in place for our practice facilities to be available. I researched. Reservio's product met our needs. The support we have had from the Company has been excellent and understanding of our short term needs.

Pros

The product is easy to use and met our needs

Cons

Not considered. I was not looking to identify weaknesses, just the practicalities

Anne C.

Reservio Review

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

I love how the security feature secures my schedules. And the customization tab is easy to use for beginners.

Cons

Maybe try to expand the feature more. For more options for customization. But other than that everything is alright.

Matthew J.

Easy Booking Software

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

Reservio is helping us with bookings of our sports facilities following COVID-19. It allows us to comply with current guidelines surrounding a return to sport.

Pros

The calendar of available sessions is clear and concise for members to use. It is simple to book into a session.
There is good flexibility around the number of participants you can allow for each session and this information is clearly shown to the end-user.
The ability for other staff to log on and check bookings of sessions is very useful.

Cons

A little fiddly to set up initially, but easy once you get going.

H.a. B.

Review of reservio

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

We are very happy with the product and are certain to use this product during the restriction period due to covid-19

Pros

The product is easy to configure and helps us to make reservation during this covid-19 period.
What we like most is the possibility to have our organisation url: organisation.reservio.com

Cons

We are only this product for a short period. Some of us could not find the cancel option easily.

Louise M.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Love this online booking system Its so easy set up and use

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

It has been great and extremely effortless, I was able to set everything up without even checking the instructions. Some other programs I tested out left me frustrated and feeling like I needed programming skills.

Pros

As the Province of Ontario moved into Phase 3 of the Covid reopening Plan, my Small yoga studio is able to open up with many restrictions in place. Because of covid quidelines I need to reduce the number of students that can attend classes in my studio. In order to limit the number of students in my classes, I found myself in need of an online booking software. After much research and trials of other systems, I gave Reservio try. I loved the ease of use of Reservio immediately, I even launched registration right after I set it up . I was amazed that my students started to create there own account and register minutes afterwards. I must tell you many of my students a bit technically challenged at times and I was delighted that they were able to do this with any support on from me. I will definitely be upgrading to include the Standard Plan to take care memberships instead of using my old punch cards.

Cons

The free version is very basic but the upgrades have more feature many of which I do not need but would like to use some of them.

Sarah C.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Simply amazing customer service

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Parents of students can now book timed appointments for uniform fitting appointments easily on line at their convenience and they even get reminders and can rearrange or cancel appointments. This task used to be managed by volunteers by email which took MANY hours. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided some of the best customer service throughout the set up that I have ever experienced. Due to our charitable and volunteer run nature and only needing the software in Feb, March and August, they offered to reduce their usual fixed term rates which was hugely appreciated. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company and its amazing people to anyone in need of an appointment booking process.

Pros

The software has saved me many hours of voluntary work arranging Uniform fittings by email

Cons

No cons experienced so far and when a few things were unclear during set up, the Live chat function is a great way of asking questions / asking for support which is always given promptly

Flavia L.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

New User of reservio

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

much easier to organize meetings with the young people coming to subscribe to our association. Easier to know how much people we're expecting.

Pros

Reservio is very firendly User and easy to understand. the procedures are clear and easy to find. Very easy to add the link in our website.

Cons

we're still on the free app so we're discovering and doing configurations very often, so a bit difficult to answer so far.

Brandon S.

The reservation site everyone needs

Reviewed on 2014/11/25

Because of the flexibility of Reservio's features, we were able to create an option for our community to register for our Christmas Story event. The ease of use made me confident that even the most technologically illiterate person would be able to book their time slot for the tour. In fact, over the last two months, I haven't heard a single complaint or difficulty in using the site.
In addition, the costumer service is prompt, helpful, and exceeded expectations when working together to incorporate the site/product into our event. Whenever a business is interested in making something work for the client rather than their own bottom line, I can be confident in continuing to use the product.
Apart from using it for our non-profit, the small business applications would be superb if you ever schedule any kind of service with a client.

Monika H.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

NGO and Reservio

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

Pros

I am happy to use reservio, also customer service is nice and ready to help. We used it for events, to maintain pandemic rules (to have some amount of people on event). Now we are waiting really to the end of pandemia, to use this tool even more and more :) it really helps to organize events

Cons

maybe little bit more mobile friendly. but it is ok.

Sara S.

Like the simplicity but faulty email reminders, and poor response from company

Reviewed on 2014/07/18

I really like the ease of use of Reservio. I have the free version, while my business is growing. Even in the free version, there is the option to have email reminders sent to your clients. This is NOT WORKING. I have emailed Reservio once, twice, thrice, four times. Their support desk only responded to my first email. Then, they just stopped responding altogether. So, they didn't fix the email reminders to clients glitch, and they didn't respond to me any more. Why won't they fix it, and why won't they respond any more? I even emailed the founder and CEO, Frantisek Mazuch , who had sent me an introductory email when I signed up. No answer. Once again, I really like the ease of use of Reservio, and hope to make it my long term scheduling service. Maybe people with the free version don't get any attention? Like the other review says, you have to take care of your customers. If a feature is available with the free service, shouldn't it be working? If they get it working, I will rate this service a 5 star appointment scheduling software.

Dana C.

Less time for scheduling, more time for business

Reviewed on 2014/12/09

As a private teacher, I have many individual students who need to book their individual lessons. It used to be complicated to make a timetable considering everyone´s preferences and especially to change it all the time. Students get often ill or just lazy:-) It´s much easier with Reservio for me and more comfortable for them. Thanks a lot!

Maros H.

What a nice surprise!

Reviewed on 2015/04/20

I tryied using this software at my dental practice and pacients are realy enjoying it. They say it's more comfortable for them to book an appointement online rather then calling the receptionist. This way she has more time for other things to do.

Raffaele S.

I started working in 2 minutes

Reviewed on 2015/05/04

The easier way to manage appointments for almost any business

Vanessa D.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to learn and implement for anybody

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

I spent a few hours researching and comparing different booking systems . I found Reservio to be very reasonably priced, easy to use and the great customer service was a huge factor in deciding which software to use as we are confident in the knowledge that we can get quickly help should we need it. I found it easy to find my way around the software and teach to my colleagues who will also be using it. It does everything we need it to do, allowing us to do both singular and group bookings and giving us the option to make appointments public or private which was essential with the type of varied work we do.

Pros

Easy to use interface even without prior experience with type of software.
Ease of use for the rest of the team who will be using the software.
The statistics and data reports are extremely useful and important for us to access and assess data quickly and efficiently.
The "connectivity" for both staff and customers is very efficient and customisable allowing for clear communication.
Any teething problems have been quickly resolved with on hand help from the team at reservio through a chat box on the site.

Cons

It would be great to have a html code that allows me to embed the calendar into our website rather than just putting a link to the booking form.

Reservio makes it easy for us to keep track of and schedule appointments with clients

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Pros

We love using Reservio for our landscape clients -- it makes it easy for them to come in for a consultation, set up their presentation appointment, and so much more

Cons

Nothing - we loved using Reservio -- it makes it so easy for us to keep track of our appointments!

Loren L.
  • Industry: Insurance

horrible customer service

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Pros

not much. paid for a service that doesn't work

Cons

paid for the software and it still won't send sms confirmation. tried customer service and no response

Response from Reservio

Hello Loren,
we are really sorry to hear that you were not happy with our Customer Service and with our premium plan.
We reviewed your conversations and we always answered within 24 hours the latest.
Our premium plans do not come with prepaid SMS as written on our pricing, but you do have an option to take advantage of this feature and purchase an SMS plan apart of your premium package. SMS pricing varie depending on country and cost set by carrier.
We have already processed the refund of your premium plan as you requested.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected] if you have any further inquiries.

Jo L.
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 2020/08/15

The customer support has been exceptional. Really helpful. Thank you

Pros

It is easy to set up and use this system.

Cons

None. We had minor login problems which were quickly resolved by the team