Reservio

Online booking & appointment scheduling software

4,6
4,4
4,4
4,7
4,5
Vanessa D.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Easy to learn and implement for anybody

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/07/27

I spent a few hours researching and comparing different booking systems . I found Reservio to be very reasonably priced, easy to use and the great customer service was a huge factor in deciding which software to use as we are confident in the knowledge that we can get quickly help should we need it. I found it easy to find my way around the software and teach to my colleagues who will also be using it. It does everything we need it to do, allowing us to do both singular and group bookings and giving us the option to make appointments public or private which was essential with the type of varied work we do.

Pros

Easy to use interface even without prior experience with type of software.
Ease of use for the rest of the team who will be using the software.
The statistics and data reports are extremely useful and important for us to access and assess data quickly and efficiently.
The "connectivity" for both staff and customers is very efficient and customisable allowing for clear communication.
Any teething problems have been quickly resolved with on hand help from the team at reservio through a chat box on the site.

Cons

It would be great to have a html code that allows me to embed the calendar into our website rather than just putting a link to the booking form.

Industry: Retail

Reservio makes it easy for us to keep track of and schedule appointments with clients

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Pros

We love using Reservio for our landscape clients -- it makes it easy for them to come in for a consultation, set up their presentation appointment, and so much more

Cons

Nothing - we loved using Reservio -- it makes it so easy for us to keep track of our appointments!

Loren L.
Industry: Insurance

horrible customer service

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Pros

not much. paid for a service that doesn't work

Cons

paid for the software and it still won't send sms confirmation. tried customer service and no response

Response from Reservio

Hello Loren,
we are really sorry to hear that you were not happy with our Customer Service and with our premium plan.
We reviewed your conversations and we always answered within 24 hours the latest.
Our premium plans do not come with prepaid SMS as written on our pricing, but you do have an option to take advantage of this feature and purchase an SMS plan apart of your premium package. SMS pricing varie depending on country and cost set by carrier.
We have already processed the refund of your premium plan as you requested.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected] if you have any further inquiries.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Jo L.
Industry: Museums & Institutions

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 2020/08/15

The customer support has been exceptional. Really helpful. Thank you

Pros

It is easy to set up and use this system.

Cons

None. We had minor login problems which were quickly resolved by the team

Rafael L.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Great customer care!

Reviewed on 2020/09/26

Pros

It was very simple to configure, the customer support was very helpful answering our questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for sure did an awesome job on explaining and clarifying how the system works

Cons

Options to set specific date when clients can book an event.

Ishvar J.

Great system!

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

Pros

It is easy to handle. Within a few minutes i figured out what to do.

Cons

On the Iphone app not everything is possible compared to the desktop website.

Lenka M.

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND RESERVIO

Reviewed on 2015/03/04

I have been using the Reservio system for my business for 6 months. I am an English teacher and I need reservations of my clients to my lessons. This system meets all my requirements for this purpose.

Steve C.

awesome

Reviewed on 2015/01/04

I've used other products such as booking bug. This is easier and can be tailored in a lot more ways. Love this!

M.bassel M.

Eng.M.B.MANDO

Reviewed on 2015/09/25

i like to see your product if is like me or not.

Dan B.
Industry: Education Management

Great for scheduling school appointments

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/09/24

This has enabled us to simply revolutionise parents booking slots to see the teacher. It schedules for us and we can control the time slots.

Pros

Enabled us to effortlessly schedule parent appointments for 1:1 virtual reading sessions during lock-down.

Cons

Need a little time to get used to the interface and select times etc to book. Once used to it works well.

Eduardo O.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Multidisciplinary, flexible, functional and robust.

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

Undoubtedly Reservio is one of the most advanced and complete web tools that are available in the market, has given me the ability to effectively perform administrative management of my beauty salon, facilitating and optimizing daily activities such as scheduling appointment and database of my customers, however I consider that the greatest benefit that has provided me this program is the development of business through digital marketing , allowing the development and positioning of my business as one of the most prestigious in my locality, increasing my client portfolio, on the other hand I as business owner can manage my salon in a general way beauty and in turn serve my customers in a personalized way, doing stylist work, which I love. I am pleasantly satisfied with the performance of this program that has generated effectiveness in my team.

Pros

Reservio is a cloud-based platform, which also has mobile application compatible with both Android and iOS, is very easy to configure because it has configuration wizard, offers a wide level of customization, which gives you the ability to insert users, color preferences, services and staff. It has a design is very simple and elegant and that facilitates its use, thanks to its friendly interface does not require learning curve. It is a very robust and interdisciplinary tool so it can be used by different professionals in a wide range of areas. It allows the scheduling of appointments, online reservations, management of employees and payrolls, in addition to a customer database. One aspect to highlight of this program is that it offers a powerful digital marketing tool that will serve for promotional campaigns, on the other hand, as well as an efficient system for generating reminders and alerts. On the other hand, it has a free package with 40 monthly reservations and more basic planning tools and packages of paid services (Starter, Standard, and Pro), at an extremely affordable price (10,20 and 40 $ per month) with more advanced functions.

Cons

I love this platform very well designed, offers high performance, I have nothing negative to add. However, I would like to insert an inventory control function since I use it to manage a beauty salon and I would be very helpful in developing this feature.

Hynek P.
Industry: Retail

Not 100% solution, unfortunately

Reviewed on 2016/08/09

Using this service for 2 years, from time to time it fails to synchronize with the Google Calendar and then lets your customers order on the dates you are already full, which is very annoying

Pros

Customer service reacts very quickly

Cons

It does not work as it should. Synchronization issues are still appearing after serveral months

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Anthony C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great solution with limited features

Reviewed on 2017/01/10

This solution is great and we use it every day, however, after a year of usage, the feature is exactly the same.
The support is active but the development seems in standby.
However a great solution to manage planning of our salon

Response from Reservio

Dear Anthony, thank you for your review!
Customer's feedback is really important to us and is always much appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our product and with provided customer support, hoping that you'll be more satisfied with our development in the upcoming year.

Last year, we started to work on a new version of Reservio and it's mobile application (Android, iOS), which will be available this year. You can also look forward to many improvements this year, such as redesigned booking page rolling out this month.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us anytime you'd have further questions or need help!

Reservio

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Peter M.

Booking Facilities After Lockdown May 2020

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/06/03

We are a Cricket Club with about 70 members including Youth Players. The Covid 19 pandemic closed all Sport down since March. The Government relaxed rules on limited play and practice but the over-riding condition was that we had to have a Booking System in place for our practice facilities to be available. I researched. Reservio's product met our needs. The support we have had from the Company has been excellent and understanding of our short term needs.

Pros

The product is easy to use and met our needs

Cons

Not considered. I was not looking to identify weaknesses, just the practicalities

Anne C.

Reservio Review

Reviewed on 2018/06/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I love how the security feature secures my schedules. And the customization tab is easy to use for beginners.

Cons

Maybe try to expand the feature more. For more options for customization. But other than that everything is alright.

Ismael B.

Excellent app !

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

Pros

With containment, I was obliged to control the flow of people coming to my premises, and the best way to do this was by appointment.

Reservio allowed me to do this easily, with a reliable and attractive software, and a customer service that listens!

Cons

Even if the application is complete and functional, personalisation by company is not possible. BUT we can easily communicate our needs to developers who say they are taking it into account for the future and that's great :)

Alexander N.

Alex Neiford's Review

Reviewed on 2014/05/19

I have reviewed several appointment websites from Appointlet to Genbook and I have found that by far Reservio outpaces both products, The calender function is easier. The unlimited features are exceptionally better (staff members, etc...) The pricing point i feel is better than the competition also especially since your premium package is 10 dollars cheaper monthly than the next best competitor that I have seen. I love the session tracking feature, it works seamlessly with my website. I think the only thing that may help is more detail before you buy, in other words there were several questions i had to ask via email (especially about the session tracking ability) before I was sure I wanted to buy. I do love the simplicity of the website, but i beleive that there could be detailed explanation, using words, pics, or video that could possibly allow for more purchases before having to contact someone via email. So I love the product but more explanation of all of you guys great services could possibly help sell more premium memberships WITHOUT people having to call you. If people arent exactly sure what they are buying then they may not take the time to ask and therefore a missed selling oppurtunity. Other than that your service is perfect (better than the rest) but again it took me inquiring about these features as opposed to them being fully explained on the site beforehand. Had all the functionalities been explained on the site I would not have had to email my questions and I would have purchased the package 4 days ago. But nevertheless, i am a huge fan!

Response from Reservio

Hi Alex, thank you for such a warm feedback. We are very glad you are satisfied with our services and I hope our product will serve your needs well. We are already taking steps to add more information to our homepage. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Basile B.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great system and great support

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

It is an easy-to-setup system that looks modern and offers all the features adapted to my needs (guided tours booking for a chateau in France). I recommend it.

Pros

Reservio is easy to setup, it looks great but it's the support team that is really outstanding : they answered quickly, they adapted an offer to my needs and on top of that they are really nice people.

Cons

I just started using the system and so far it works well. If they could offer more design options, it will be even better.

Melani W.

Very easy to use, clean look

Reviewed on 2015/05/09

I just started using this to book tarot readers for upcoming events and it handles the exceptions in our scheduling very well. You can schedule a person for multiple time periods in a day without any hassle. It was very easy to use, and I picked it up in no time. The Calendar view seems a bit glitchy, and it would be nice to be able to change the backgrounds on the calendar for scheduled versus non-scheduled time periods so it's not white on white, but I can live with that. I also wish there was a bit more room for the bio for staff, but that's so minor. The free version limits you to 40 bookings and 25 SMS messages, which is good for a trial period for one of our events. The first "Standard" level is very affordable, too, and that level allows you to email staff when they have a booking.

Mary G.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

free trial

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Pros

I choose this software for the combination of calendar management and reminders sent to our clients/members.
The free trial was a very good thing to check wether the software would suit our business - and it does.
No harassment to buy the full pack.
Possibility of special offer for non profit.

Cons

It was a bit difficult to get in touch with the support but once I did, I got friendly and personnal advice.

John H.
Company size: Self Employed

good for sports club with limited facilities

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

excellent - as we are a non profit sporting club we negotiated a discount which swung us to using a very good ap

Pros

ease of use and as admin can see who is using and the ability to repet bookings

Cons

clients are struggling to find our club on the app

Ashlea W.

Brilliant System

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

This has been a godsend. With out this system we would not have been able to return to training the young Athletes

Pros

It is so easy to use and you can set up specific to your business.

Cons

The app does not allow you to confirm arrival of clients

Sander V.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Reservio to be used for Covid registration

Reviewed on 2020/06/15

Due to Covid, a maximum of 100 people is allowed in each service. We will use Reservio to register visitors upfront.

Pros

Easy setup, interface. The trial worked out well

Cons

No special recommendations, the software does what it is supposed to do

Shannon T.

I've found my new booking partner!

Reviewed on 2014/11/12

Very happy with how easy this site is to use and how visually pleasing it is. I have worked with other booking sites and they looked and felt terrible. While setting up my new page, I had a couple of questions and received a response from customer service right away. They even sent a screen shot of the steps to take. For a visual learner like myself, I loved that! Very excited about Reservio.

Kristin B.

Very straight-forward

Reviewed on 2014/11/26

I've looked into other scheduling sites, and so far I really love Reservio. I don't have a high client count, but need something to offer online scheduling, and I love how Reservio is so available, clear, and offers free bookings to a certain extent. I highly suggest!