EmpXtrack

Integrated Talent Management Software on Cloud

0/5
4/5

• Industry: Telecommunications

Very comprehensive and easy to use

Reviewed on 2014/06/11

I have found it to be highly flexible with a huge number of features, makes my job very easy as a manager, would highly recommend it to users of all sizes

Tasnim N.

EmpXtrack is a wonderful product with great service

Reviewed on 2014/06/02

Pros

Exceptional customer service, amazing features, good customization abilities; yet very affordable. They are quick to resolve your concerns and willing to provide assistance.

Cons

If you take the product as it is with no customization, it can be ready in a week. But if you need a lot of customizations, they can take longer to be built, which increases the implementation time.

Sangeetha V.

Good.. Can definitely improve a lot!

Reviewed on 2015/03/12

Pros

They have a strong back end team to support our queries and resolve them on time.

Cons

It's very complicated when it comes to upload/update the data. My employees are still not very comfortable with the tool.

Minakshi D.

My experience with EmpXtrack

Reviewed on 2014/11/18

Pros

It is quite user friendly, and the vendor did put in efforts to accommodate our expectations.

Cons

The product is rigid on few features and lacks logic. The vendor is good so far, except I think there was a glitch initially in understanding our expectations and needs, which had an impact on the timeline.

John M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Empxtrack Performance System comments

Reviewed on 2014/11/07

Pros

It's a basic product. It's flexible in design. We signed up for it at a reasonable cost, as we use it mostly once a year.

Cons

Dealing with support who work different hours. Communication by phone do not seem to be encouraged. I have not heard about any product improvements, so that is worrisome.