SocialFlow

Social media optimization platform for brands and publishers

4 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!
3,5
4,3
4,3
Industry: Newspapers
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

An efficient tool for creating social posts

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

SocialFlow allows me to work across multiple platforms and create posts more efficiently. It also provides data to help me understand which posts resonate and which don't with our audience.

Pros

SocialFlow allows you to work across multiple social platforms simultaneously (I use it for Twitter and Facebook, but LinkedIn and Pinterest are also available). It offers an overview of scheduled posts as well as analytics on posts that have gone up (e.g. clicks and retweets for Twitter posts). You can use it for multiple accounts. I had to contact SocialFlow's customer service once and the response was very fast and solved my issue.

Cons

SocialFlow is occasionally buggy. I've had issues with posts going up that I don't believe were my fault. Some of my co-workers have also complained about bugs with posting. I think the interface could have a better design, but that's more aesthetic than anything else.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Publishing

A great hub to keep track of multiple social media accounts, across several platforms.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

It's great to be able to compose one post across multiple social media accounts/platforms in one place.

Cons

It would be great to have more features, similar to those of the actual social media platforms. It's hard to tag accounts, the "reach" estimator is hard to pin down, and there's no support for many Instagram features.

Industry: Entertainment

Good for Analytics, Less So for Posting

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Pros

The analytics are some of the best around when it comes to social management.

Cons

The interface and design aren't the best, but should definitely appeal to the more technically-minded.

Industry: Broadcast Media

Clunky

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

social scheduling, listening

Pros

It solves the problem as a social management and scheduling tool. Able to connect RSS feeds put a cap on the number of posts

Cons

It is painfully slow. It takes 10 seconds to load anything. I avoid using it unless i have to just because it is so slow

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10