Weekdone Reviews

Weekdone

Best team goal setting and tracking software.

4.5/5 (20 reviews)
Alejandro F.

Weekdone is simple and very helpful

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Pros

I believe most of the features it has are really helpful all the way from the OKR philosophy to the simple tools for weekly reporting, regular goal setting, internal communication and feedback provision. I recently started using Weekdone together with Zapier to automate the introduction of tasks from my daily calendar and works splendid. The customer support and interaction with the development team is really great and the do care about you and your needs. Well done!

Cons

Sometimes I would like to have a better way to know what it will take to incorporate my feedback into new releases as some of the features that I have requested are really needed. I also believe that the dashboard for quantitative progress analysis, while really very helpful, is somewhat cryptic. I would like to have an easier way to understand how to reflect progress on tasks/OKRs from the individual level to the company level.

Andrew N.

Great experience, great weekly report / management software.

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Weekdone helped replaced an outdated weekly report structure using outdated methods (Excel/Word).

OKR/KR is a great way to establish, document and monitor continuous improvement goals at the team, department and company level and is something that all companies should strive for.

Pros

Great methodology (PPP), Great way to push continuous improvement forward with OKR/KR in a transparent way that allows others to show their contribution to the growth of the company and it's goals via weekly tasks linked to OKR/KR. Weekdone replaced an outdated process that used inaccessible, non-mobile Excel/Word documents that were primarily filled out by end-users just because they needed to at the end of the week -- not because it helped them plan their upcoming week.

Cons

None currently; I have had an issue with the mobile app crashing previously but those have been resolved.

Scott W.

Simple for everyone to use and provides great organizational value

Reviewed on 2017/05/26

Pros

It enables you to more fully adopt OKR methodology, and is easy for everyone in the company to use and get value from. Weekly reports are great for managers and executives.

Cons

UX is sometimes convoluted, but they improve it pretty regularly, and it is always getting better and easier to use.

Henry M.

WeekDone has become our central goal setting platform, helping us stay focused & aligned

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/05/25

It helps our team stay focused & aligned around our annual strategy & quarterly goals.

Pros

It's easy to use. It's well designed (visually & functionally).

The team are responsive and clearly care about the product deeply.

I'm a huge fan and have recommended it to many small but rapidly growing companies as an integral part of our ops stack.

Cons

There are a few moments where it's evident that it's two systems (weekly Plans/Progress/Problems and quarterly OKRs). But these get smaller with every release as the product becomes more integrated.

The hardest thing is nothing to do with the software: it's having the internal discipline to stick to using it regularly.

Oliver V.

Using Weekdone has significantly improved our team's transparency and keeping track of progress.

Reviewed on 2017/05/11

Pros

Sipmplicity of usage and possibility to get effective reports on progress of other team members involved in joint projects.

Cons

So far haven't found any significant cons or unnecessary features. The product design is also easy on the eye.

Kinga O.

Weekdone = Work Done

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

We gave Weekdone a try in our organisation and it works wonders! I have never encountered such a great onboarding process. Everything was explained in a clear, transparent way, so implementing this tool was a piece of cake. Also, it helped us prioritize some tasks and actually have them done!

Cons

While I find the onboarding process really great, it may be overwhelming a bit for new users. I guess it is the matter of time and it can be turned into an amazing user experience.
Also, the mobile app could have worked a bit better.

Hamid F.

Kaspar V.

Breathtakingly convient in setup and handling. Best of its kind!

Reviewed on 2017/05/12

One of the most rewarding things in using your tool is the level of service, we actually started to copy it in dealing with our clients. You are one of the best managed services we have seen.

Pros

Cons

Nothing, all ideas I thought of are in their building pipeline! I am really looking forward to the yearly sprint feature.

Really great software for planning and keeping track of OKR's within teams.

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

I love all the features that come with the software. The weekly planning keeps me accountable to actually completing my OKR's. I even gave up other softwares once I started using the weekly planning.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve to using Week Done. At the beginning it can be confusing, but with the help from the Week Done support team it became much more clear on how teams within the software should be set up.

Scott H.

Just What I Wanted

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

As the subject states, this software is just what I was looking for to track organizational OKRs. Winner.

Pros

Super simple to set up and administer, great "use" guidance in content, flexibility, dashboard presentation

Cons

Took a while to get used to a few of the UI tricks (notes on a KR), email nagging

David R.

Avoid Weekdone at all costs

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

I found their customer service to be novice. You can tell this program is a one many show. They have very poor support. I actually signed up for the paid subscription by mistake. I emailed them and they would not refund me. This program is a joke.

Pros

Nothing. It comes off as easy to use but quickly becomes disorganized.

Cons

The program is poorly built. It starts nice but becomes messy very quickly. You are much better off with a different program. I switched to Ally.

The pricing model at Weekdone is also "stupid". They charge you a package price. You pay a monthly amount for 6-10 users. That means you end up paying more per user if you only have 6 users. Most of the other platforms charge per user.

0.0/10
Venitria C.

Easy to use for everyone

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Pros

You can check the progress of others on team projects. It helps you stay focused and it's very easy to use.

Cons

Program runs pretty smoothly. Can't think of any cons at this time.

Raphaël C.

SLOW SLOW SLOW

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Pros

Generally speaking the UI is well thought.
I believe in OKRs software to improve team performance.

Cons

It's slow, oh boy, like very slow.
You click to create a new item and it takes a few seconds to load the pop up for example...
They should really work on their app performance.
Devs should be ashame to provide such a slugish experience that is ruining the whole user experience.

5.0/10
Tasha L.

7.0/10
Hannah C.

Using Weekdone with a remote team. It's excellent for collaboration and cutting down on email.

Reviewed on 2015/07/14

Increased transparency within our team. Allows for more consistent feedback. Such an improvement from old method of e-mailing and trying to check in with everyone.

Marco R.

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

Excellent for Remote Teams

Reviewed on 2015/07/14

Using Weekdone with a remote team, and it has helped keep everyone on the same page. Very happy with the feature and UI, as well. Attractive and easy app.

Pros

Gives great transparency to our team!

Alena K.