ChamberMaster Reviews

ChamberMaster

ChamberMaster Member Management Software

4.4/5 (16 reviews)
John V.

This created great connection to our members, transformed events, & gave us our own app without money

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

It made it easier for our organization to connect to our members in every way, from delivering group emails, to emailing invoices, to selling event tickets online, and more. It really helped make our Chamber more "current" with the technology the business consumers are used to using online.

Pros

This software revolutionized how we held events, sold tickets, and displayed sponsorships on our website. It is easy to use, and embeds the data right in our website, making it look like our staff is on top of it all when it is really automated. It also made it extremely easy for Internet users to become members or buy tickets or add to our community calendar without taking up staff time. The online directory with catergories, sub-categories, and the ability of members to change information and upload links, photos, and video was a game-changer in value to our members. It also allowed us to easily facilitate member-to-member discounts online.

Cons

There were not enough training videos and tutorials, both for staff and for members. We ended up spending over a year trying to train our members how to change their directory information on their own, and use all of the online features. Additionally, the mobile app for members is a bit clunky and is not as easy to use as the dashboard. It would have been nice to have the app focus on the discounts and other items so members can drive business to each other easily.

Allen M.

Great Starter Software

Reviewed on 2019/06/02

When rebuilding my organization, I knew we needed a way to manage our members, our finances, and events. After searching and trialing multiple products, I settled with Chambermaster based on several selling points. First and foremost, the price point was hard to beat, especially for a non profit. The software provided the features we needed most, and was half the cost of its competitors. Chambermaster stood out on the front end design (website features), which were much more aesthetically pleasing than other options. It did fall short on back end user design (dashboard and user portal for database), however, recent updates have addressed this issue.

Pros

Based on price point comparison with functionally, this was the absolute perfect starter software for my organization.

Cons

Ease of use based on layout and navigation.

7.0/10
Tamara C.

ChamberMasters: The ONLY Chamber Management Software you Need! A+++

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

Investing in ChamberMaster was, by far, one of our Chamber's absolute best decisions. I've worked for the Chamber for 21 years, and I can honestly say that implementing our Chamber Management Software and Website has not only made my job much easier and more efficient, but it has aided in increasing our membership & our revenue; increased our website traffic to more than 43,000 visitors per year; and has even taken our Chamber reputation to a new high within the local business community. From the very first program inquiries; to the website launching; to my many questions or an occasional concern; the staff has been cooperative, delightful, and downright neighborly! I couldn't ask for better customer service experiences!

Pros

It is so easy to use and includes everything I need for member and website management all in one place.

Landon F.

ChamberMaster

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Overall, Chamber Master is a MUST HAVE for all Chambers of Commerce out there.

Pros

As a Chamber Coordinator I used this everyday! It was so nice to be able to pull up information about a company, individual etc with just using the search feature. Every Chamber of Commerce needs to be using this program. They are constantly improving it as well. I love creating an event on here as it is super simple and sending out mass emails is a breeze too.

Cons

Sometimes customer support lacked in giving high end service, but most of the time they did so I can't really complain.

Nancy-jo M.

Easy and full of features yet always improving

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

ChamberMaster has made our Chamber's daily operations so much easier - from event management to billing to our website to credit card processing to member communications, and much more.

There are many features we've put in place but still some we have not yet had an opportunity to learn or use. I like that CM is always growing and adding features. But it's also nice that I can learn the products at my own pace through the many tutorials and webinars CM offers.

Scott E.

Saves time and money

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pros

CM is a complete chamber platform. It has everything you need to run your chamber efficiently and cost-effectively. We elected to do the set up ourselves and it was quick and easy to set up. Where we did have difficulty, our implementation person was available and was very willing to help us out.

Cons

- No direct access to Stripe - which meant that we were not able to implement a number of automations that we would have liked to.
- Very US-centric. Would like it to be more 'international'. Stripe charges international credit card rates (2.75% instead of 1.75%). Can't enter non-US addresses in forms. US spelling of everything (Center, zip code)

Jenna P.

The Real COC Master

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

This database technology is essential to the day to day operations of the Chamber. We use this for member profiles, billing, events, reports and so much more. The ease of adding, removing and planning is simplified with ChamberMaster.

Cons

I do not like the integration with social media options. Social Media is such a elicate platform that you are always picking and choosing, when, where, why, what and how to post things. With this integration that makes it very difficult.

Tracy t S.

We've been using ChamberMaster (and will continue to do so) for several years.

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Ability to provide optimal value add options to our membership; available for use by all Boardmembers

Pros

As a platform created to meet the needs of Chamber of Commerce's needs, it is well equipped to provide the Chamber with information needed to better direct and drive membership.

Jennifer K.

Chamber Master Fan!!

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

I have never experienced better customer service from any company ever! I love the live chat. Staff goes above and beyond to answer questions, create step-by-step videos and more! We love ChamberMaster!

Pros

Most of it is basic data entry. Anytime I don't understand something the customer service staff is there to help! They are top notch!

Cons

Some modules aren't so user friendly and don't allow for creativity.

Mark W.

Lots of functions, lots of problems

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

I've used it nearly daily for 3+ years and it makes things much more difficult than they need to be.

Pros

ChamberMaster does lots of different things for a Chamber of Commerce - member database, events calendar, billing, group emails, and no doubt much more.

Cons

ChamberMaster manages to make lots of things a pain in the rear. Yesterday some functions were down, so no one could register for our event next week, and the business everyone was trying to recruit to join us as a member was actually trying to join - but couldn't because of ChamberMaster problems. Many changes made in CM don't auto-save, by contrast with Google Docs or Word or whatever, and saving anything is usually a 2-step process. Its internal text editor is hard to use, and event postings are hard to format attractively. It uses pop-up windows for lots of things, instead of tabs, so functions sometimes get blocked by my pop-up blocker. And so on and so forth...

2.0/10
Steve K.

ChamberMaster is an excellent membership management platform for Chambers of Commerce

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

good learning experience

Pros

Excellent e-commerce store module. Feature-rich admin dashboard. Strong analytics and membership data visualizations. Extensive billing and financial capabilities. Constant Contact integration. Native Android and iOS apps for both members and staff.

Cons

Many premium features and capabilities precluded from lower priced tiers. Website and admin portal design are somewhat dated.

Sandy L.

Chambermaster client for over 10 years!

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

One of the first things I did as Executive Director over 10 years ago was hire the services of Chambermaster. In those years, I have recommended programs and ideas for more efficiency and they have implemented all of them. They keep up with technology and the needs of chambers. We can't say enough on how we value them as partners....

Pros

Everything...

Cons

Hard to keep up with updates.

Kara G.

Awesome customer service

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Pros

ChamberMaster is an awesome system and the customer service is fantastic. They are quick, helpful, and will even send you a how to video of what they explained.

Cons

Some of the features seem to not be very “smart” but they are making hanged constantly.

Blair B.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

I work at the Angleton Chamber of Commerce, and we love Chamber Master! It is a very easy software to use, and the customer service is second to none. Thank you for making my job easier!

Patrick S.