Onstream Webinars Reviews

Onstream Webinars

Full-featured webinar service

3.4/5 (29 reviews)
Dean S.

Very pleased with the service.

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Pros

Schedule a meeting in the future and able to use for recurring meeting through out the entire time. I run a real estate school and webcast most of my live classes. I have 4 different types and set a meeting up for each that I can use for the entire school year.

Cons

The usage statistics download should be able to choose shorter time periods (e.g. 1, 7, 14 days, or choose a number from 1 to 30 days)

Gia J.

The Webinars are useful and very easy to learn from

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

It allows me to learn from my desk.

Pros

Easy to use. The content is always easy to understand and I find it convenient to be informed while sitting at my desk. The quality of sound is great and the quality is good.

Cons

Occasionally streaming is paused but resumes quickly. Other than that I don't have any issues with the software.

Kat X.

The tool is easy to use and it does exactly what it says!

Reviewed on 2018/01/29

Recorded webinars and reliability on your platform plus video quality!

Pros

There are a few reasons why I like your tool. The tool itself is very easy to use once you've learned it plus it's reliable.

Cons

The only thing that I can think of which isn't super important but being able to embed the recorded videos to WordPress websites.

Stephen S.

I've liked being able to do webinars and after some initial glitches, the quality has been good.

Reviewed on 2018/02/03

Pros

Able to reach people all around the country. Tech help has been prompt and has been able to help me appropriately.

Cons

Every time I do a presentation, I find it difficult to figure out how to invite people. I'm still unclear about how many people can participate when I do a webinar.

Pretty Easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

Pretty easy program to use. Not as expensive as others. The screen sharing option is cool too. Kinda like an all in one instead of having to open up different windows and tabs everything is solid on one page so you can easily navigate through PowerPoints and pictures and etc..

Constance W.

first time was a technical disaster but since then ok

employee engagement

Pros

easy of use and immediate report available so we can give leaders instant feedback like number of users, etc.

Cons

technical hitch when we first tried so we're nervous each time we launch it that nobody is awake in the US to help us if we have probs

Kendra C.

Able to easily set up an interactive talk with audience participation. Great features.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/01/30

We were able to host events that got our message out to people and to advertise our presence through social media.

Pros

This product has a great value for the money. It has great audience participation integration. There are a lot of options for people listening; they can ask questions, "raise their hands," and admins can easily watch and interact with audience.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to navigate but once you get the hang of it, it feels easy to use. There is a complex way to enter and invite guests that if you have to start over or get confused it can be a bit overwhelming.

Long time satisfied customer

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Our account rep and their technical support are excellent.
We have been satisfied with Onstream since day one as I mentioned before then when it was Infinite Conferencing.

Pros

We have used Onstream for quite some time, since it was Infinite Conferencing. The platform has had various updates and our instructors as well as in-house producers find the transitions to be seamless while bringing improvements.

Patty B.

Our experience with Onstream Webinars

Reviewed on 2015/11/25

Onstream Webinars has extensive features and functionality. We loved how we could customize our view, and brand our webinars with our company logo. It's a really great intuitive interface.

We were also impressed with Onstream's customer service. The Onstream reps were great at training, answering questions and supporting us through the whole process of planning and executing our event.

Onstream makes webinars interesting and fun to watch, which is great for lead generation. We have a lot of detail to communicate with potential clients. We loved how we could use streaming video, infographics, PowerPoint presentations and other multi-media to get our points across.

Renata G.

Overall good experience.

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Pros

Good connectivity, quality of the picture and audio. Great customer support. The platform is good and easy to use.

Cons

Not as easy to use if you are not computer savvy, some glitches with screen sharing, bringing other parties to the conference.

One of the most amazing software programs yet developed.

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

The proper preparation of my company needs.

Pros

What I like most about this product is that customer support is very helpful of what needs and questions about this program that I had.

Melissa J.

Great and informative

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Nothing, is wrong with software and I have to knowing to constantly have this software as well as the to find if there can be a glitch, navs or even any operable problems at the present moment.

Pros

User friendly and navigation and keeps working and able to have the capacity to work even through the batches and are being process.

Review on Onstream Webinars

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

This product is very easy to use and calling into customer support is a breeze! I've never had a major technical issue.

Duncan H.

Everything worked fine

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Pros

I have used this platform to both participate in and to listen to various webinars and it's basically fine.

Cons

I have not experienced any major issues with it. Sometimes in the past logging in has been a bit glitchy.

5.0/10
Patricia l S.

I am learning the software by experimenting with it. So far, I am satisfied.

Webinar production

Pros

The quality seems to be better than what I have observed with other companies. I purchased an external microphone. This helped tremendously. When I record, it doesn't sound like I'm in a box.

Cons

The uncertainty that I can feel even when I am doing things right! I know that this will pass as I become more familiar with the software.

6.0/10
Shera dawn M.

It did most of everything I wanted, it took me a bit to figure out a couple things.

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

I was able to more easily share information with people in different locations.

Pros

I liked that I could chose how to set up my screen/what everyone else would see. This way I can make the slide show I made the focus, but still have an area off to the side for chatting... or even a poll.

Cons

Putting in the icons wasn't always easy to figure out which was which... and I had to match sizes correctly.

Douglas L.

Challenging to learn how to manage and use the system for a distributed meeting.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Enabled us to hold all resident meetings when we lost our main auditorium. We streamed video and sound to 5 remote meeting rooms from the one auditorium still available to us. In this manner we were able to serve 250 residents from a 100 seat venue, with slideshow and Q&A presentations.

Pros

Low cost was a major factor.
Once we solved local bandwidth issues the product has been relatively stable

Cons

Very little assistance in resolving integration issues with local network and hardware issues.
Instability when the traffic is low...such as long pauses in the presenter's slide show.
Tendency for Onstream to drop the connection with glitches in the network feed.

5.0/10
Drew N.

Quick, easy to use on the fly no-frills video conferencing

Save Time.
Improve prospect experience.
Increase in productivity.

Pros

Very reliable, easy for clients to use too. I use this often for website administration training to show clients how to update their websites and they can see my screen clearly without any jumping or lag while I'm working.

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

Simple, easy to use webinar platform that can be used for hosting webinars for multiple users. It is also reasonably priced.

Cons

The per usage pricing model, while reasonable, makes it harder to predict costs and does limit usage to some extent.

Great Conferencing Tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

I like all of the features that Onstream offers and the clarity of the call was very good. It is a good value for the price.

Cons

I think the UI/UX could use a little work. Maybe an online tutorial that helps with navigation. It is a bit confusing.

7.0/10
Dg G.

Satisfactory

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

Works as expected. Found the interface to be user-friendly and did not experience any issues, problems or concerns.

Cons

No issues. Everything worked fine and the experience was as expected. I did not experience any concerns or problems.

6.0/10

Great product, smooth experience.

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Pros

I found the product very easy to use. It was a pleasure. I've used a few different webinar tools for the courses I take and I this was a good option.

Jon M.

Easy to watch.

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Pros

Easy to watch the live stream. The stream I watched had great graphics and was fast. I never used it other than to watch 1 live stream

Karina V.

This is a user-friendly and intuitive tool.

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

The software is up-to-date with the latest features for conferencing and webinars. It helps toward a simplified user experience.

Gretchen S.

Ease, simple for multiple user skill levels.

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it has quick connection and sharing abilities with all participants.