1 061 reviews
4,6
1 061 reviews
Darien C.
Industry: Religious Institutions

One of the best social media management platforms with a high price for teams

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/01/14

Overall, Buffer is an excellent platform that offers incredible features - but due to the high price for simple features like team management & multiple users, it is not for me. While our social media team was just me, I found it to be the very best platform for social media management - offering a simple UI & high quality features for the free & low-tier accounts - as our team grew, we rapidly outgrew Buffer simply due to pricing, and found that there were similar products at a lower price point that would fit our needs.

Pros

Buffer is perhaps one of the simplest & easiest social media platforms on the market today; offering comprehensive and crucial features for managing your social media streams. This platform allows for the easy management of multiple social media accounts, allowing you to customize post-times & days, and then schedule posts quickly via the Queue only for those days. It offers built in analytics, direct posting to Instagram & Instagram stories, team management features & more - assuming you are willing to pay for those features.

Overall, Buffer was probably my favorite social media management platform due to its simplicity & base features, yet it suffers in a few key areas.

Cons

I loved using Buffer for the period of time that I actually used it, but quickly discovered that the platform could not suite my needs because of one insurmountable obstacle - price. As a non-profit youth organization, having a low overhead cost for platforms such as this is extremely important, and I quickly found myself unable to continue using Buffer as my social media team grew simply because I could not afford their $65 CAD/month just to be able to have a second user (without admin privileges). The added features like direct Instagram Story & first comment seem interesting for me, but not at the cost $663/annually when there are alternatives (be it, with less features) out there that offer a lower overhead cost AND non-profit discounts.

Furthermore, while the platform itself is extremely simple to use, I found their pricing structure & different brand building products to be quite confusing - with products such as "Reply", "Publish" and "Analyze" featuring little to no immediately accessible descriptions, and each one carrying a different pricing structure & subscription requirement.

Lastly, one feature I've found on other social media platforms (but not on buffer) that I wish were available is the ability to draft a single post that can be queued in multiple social media channels, and customized for each channel. With buffer, you would need to recreate each post - which can take added time dependent on your social media channels.

Amber C.

Stay Ahead on Social Media Easily with Buffer

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

Buffer helps our clients manage their social media profiles and schedule out their social media messages according to our strategy ahead of time. This tool makes it easy to work ahead and streamline your scheduling process.

The free plan is quite nice as well, as you can connect 3 accounts and schedule out 10 messages ahead of time. This is nice for clients that are just starting to utilize social media management tools!

While the pricing structure seems a bit odd, the frustrations I have with Instagram and social media scheduling apps will exist no matter which app you use!

Pros

Buffer makes it easy to schedule out your social media posts ahead of time and you can also manage multiple different accounts from one place.

At our marketing company, it's also easy for clients to understand and use on their own time whether they're on their phone or computer.

Cons

Using Instagram with any social media scheduling app can be a pain and Buffer is no exception to this rule. Some IG posts have to be scheduled manually which defeats the purpose if you're just using Buffer to control IG accounts.

Their pricing structure is also confusing with different prices for publishing, analyzing and replying. It can make it difficult for potential clients to understand exactly what they're paying for.

Dennis M.
Industry: Computer Software

Best bang for your buck

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

I am definitely a fan of buffer, and think they're the front runner in their price range for social media automation.

Pros

Buffer is extremely affordable, but in that the variety of options is limited. Buffer is extremely easy to use and as such I have had no problem teaching team members to use it in a matter of minutes. Being able to post directly in groups is a game changer.

Cons

When I first started using buffer the analytics side of the equation was included in all plans, now that it's separate it's harder to justify the price tag.

Duane K.
Industry: Photography

Buffer is ok

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Pros

Does what they say which is allows one to schedule posts to social media.

Cons

Raised their price for individual accounts from 10 to 15 a month. Went to the free plan because of it then you lose posting abilities. Software has always had issues with it as each "upgrade" can result in loss of features. I hesitate to upgrade because of this. Sometimes it is best to leave things along. Some of the responses the software give can seem sophomoric, "Oops" comments, how about programming in not allowing times that have gone by instead of the comments? Every third post the app hangs for at least 3 minutes which is very annoying. They had better versions than the current ones as of late.

Darren W.

The best go-to scheduler

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

It's great to help clients who have never used a scheduling platform before, it's quite easy to use and reliable.

Pros

It's very easy to use if you're new to scheduling. Just connect the platforms and you'll be scheduling in no time.

Cons

The bolt-on features are on different pages and hugely expensive. Prefer to keep everything in one place and make the prices affordable rather than big leaps.

Alexa R.
Company size: Self Employed

Simple solution for keeping social active

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

It's great for clients just starting out with social or who need an idiot-proof solution to schedule content across a bunch of social sites without much effort. I've suggested it to a ton of my clients when I was doing social media management, it makes it easy to keep the feeds full without too much of a headache. It's still got it's downsides, but so do most of the other ones out there.

Pros

I often recommend Buffer to clients as a simple way to keep social accounts active. I like the queue, and the chrome extension is a convenient way to easily add new articles and shares to your social feed without having to do much extra work. The feature where it adds hashtags on insta to a comment is really slick too. The free version gets a lot done and even the paid is a pretty good value for just posting to social.

Cons

I get a bit annoyed when it unpairs from my social accounts. I try to avoid notifications so this means my accounts can go dark for a few days until I notice that it hasn't been posting content to that site. The chrome extension can also be glitchy, where you have to reload the page to use it. It's also a bit lame that for any additional features it's a new paid thing, like analytics etc. It adds up fast for truly agile functionality.

Luis M.

The best there is

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

It's a great website to use for managing a lot of social media. Totally worth it.

Pros

Buffer lets you schedule posts across multiple social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. There is a free version but you can get more features the more you pay. I think the basic paid plan is the best value, but it depends on what you need. One of the best things is the way it posts pictures and videos natively to Twitter, rather than posting links.

Cons

You can't seem to add subtitles to Facebook when scheduling, which is a problem. You have to wait for it to post, go in and edit it on Facebook, and add subtitles.

Ashley K.
Industry: Entertainment

Buffer Puts Social Media Management on Auto Pilot

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/04/09

Managing my social accounts as a sole entrepreneur is a breeze with Buffer. You can even schedule content to post while you're not around, which keeps visitors directed to your site.

Pros

Buffer makes it easy to keep social pages like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest full of fresh content without having to manage each page separately.

Cons

The software is not as robust as it could be. Once posted, content cannot be re-used, so you have to keep adding new content. Other tools in this category like RecurPost allow you to create libraries of content you can tweak and re-use as necessary. That severely cuts down on the amount of original content you need to write to promote on social media.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Khulan E.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

the best option for scheduing social media for small and mid size company

Reviewed on 2020/07/11

for middle and small size company under 10 social media account, this one is the best option.

Pros

It s easy to use and solved busy entrepreneurs' social media scheduling needs. I changed between Hootsuite and buffer, but somehow buffer is easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes Instagram account is lost connection. didn't have too many cons.

Rev. michael H.
Industry: Religious Institutions

A wonderful and easy resource for social media outreach

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

The overall experience has been great. I just use it once a week - it takes about 20 minutes total to plan all the Instagram posts for the week. What a wonderful resource!

Pros

The complete simplicity of pushing out Instagram posts for our Church's ministries. Before using it, since I am not a regular Instagram user, I would post very infrequently. Now, because I can schedule the posts ahead of time, I have been able to post to the platform daily. What a difference!

Cons

There are very few things that I like least about this software - even the free version has many features. I suppose there were many steps to get it set up and coordinated with my various social media accounts.

Nathaniel C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Buffer-Social Media Management and Automation

Reviewed on 2018/12/30

The best thing about Buffer is the number of accounts and posts that can be added. Next up the ability to see the overall potential of posts in the analytics gives a good insight as to who your fans are, who they're fans are and what they like sharing. Overall, Buffer is a must have for Social Media users who can't spend every waking hour posting.

Pros

I have been using Buffer for around two years and still think it is a must-have for any social media users who are needing to automate their posts.

Top pros for this software are:

Relatively low cost.
Run multiple profiles.
Ability to schedule damn near unlimited posts.
Scheduling options and queue are presented well and easy to use.
The way the analytics are presented.

The content feed is also a brilliant feature, although it can also do with some significant improvements.

This is by far one of the best low cost/free software's for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn posting.

Cons

As above, the content feed needs some improvement, as it does not always pull the most recent links. Addition of a filter for the content feed would be an A* feature.

Sometimes hashtag lists do not display correctly and errors can be shown when tagging someone's profile.

Need to be able to create a permanent, possibly arranged list of regularly used hashtags.

Instagram posts need to be monitored as direct posting is not available, instead, you are notified to 'ok' the post first. This wouldn't be a problem IF the notifications actually were pushed on time, plus it does kind of defeat the purpose of the automation.

Response from Buffer

Hi, Nathaniel, thank you so much for the kind feedback and suggestions. Your suggestions are really helpful in helping us improve the product. I personally really like the idea of filtering the content feed.

I'm glad to share that you can now schedule and automatically publish your Instagram posts to your Instagram Business profiles without needing the notifications. Here's more information: https://buffer.com/instagram.

-Alfred

Jordan R.
Industry: Publishing

Buffer, the Only Way to Manage Social Media

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

If not for Buffer I would not be able to post regularly to social media. I don't get on the various platforms enough to post everyday, and Buffer makes it possible to bring a message to my audience on a consistent basis.

Pros

I love using Buffer to plan out my social media strategy. Here is what I love most about it:

1) It easily integrates with Twitter and Facebook. It works with Pinterest and Instagram, but I only use it for Facebook and Twitter.

2) You get to use it for free for up to 10 scheduled posts at a time (as of this writing) and this allows you to be sure that it works for you and for your needs.

3) The team at behind Buffer is fantastic. The few times I needed to contact support I was helped right away and my issue taken care of just like that. Their emails are funny and you can tell that they love what they do.

Cons

Honestly there isn't a lot I dislike about Buffer. If I had major problems with it I would have switched over to Hootsuite or a similar app.

In the end, here are three things I could Buffer could improve upon.

1) The UI can be a bit clunky at times. I think it could use a makeover. It's not terrible by any means but it can be confusing to figure out.

2) Sometimes the extension doesn't connect right, and it gets stuck in a loading pattern.

3) I often have to go and reauthorize twitter or Facebook to work again. It can get annoying to do this over and over.

Overall, these downsides are only slight and don't stop me from loving Buffer.

Response from Buffer

Hi, Jordan, thank you so much for the review and feedback. Our engineers and designers have been working hard to rebuild the infrastructure and look of Buffer. I hope that will improve the user interface and minimize those issues. -Alfred

Affordable, Super Simple, Nice Feature Set, Amazing Support

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

I started using buffer around 5 years ago and they had a great idea right from the start: how can I schedule social media tasks well in advance so I can set it and forget it?

This has been the core feature ever since: you create your posts, define your posting schedule and let the app do it's magic automatically. Most social media marketers I know care more about the quality of their posts than scheduling each post with an exact date and time and that's where buffer excels.

You can also add different social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and now even Instagram. The latter is really something most social media apps can't do, so it's great to have.

Buffer is a great tool to "collect" posts from everywhere you go and just put it into your queue with the click of a button. For this they created a browser extension that you can just press when you're reading an article you like and it will be immediately added to your buffer.

Also buffer is the only app I know of that has integrations with lots of blogs and the like that allow you to just add to your buffer with a simple click. Watch out for the "Add to Buffer" button when you browse the web.

The free version allows you not just to thoroughly test the software, but also to use it for your small social media projects where you can schedule up to 10 posts at once.

Oh, and the support is amazing! I once asked for a refund because auto renewal was activated for a customer and they happily refunded it,

Cons

The pricing was way more compelling before with the Awesome plan.

Additional team members are a must when you're collaborating, but they start at 99$ a month which is too much in my opinion.

The buffer is missing some crucial collaboration features of other software that makes it hard to use for working as a team. The current approach is more like "everybody adds their posts and they'll be scheduled automatically" and less "everybody suggests posts and let's discuss them in the team". Thus it's not ideal for agencies that would like to discuss posts internally and send them to the client for approval.

Santiago A.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

One of the best market options to manage your work in social networks.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Working in the levels of Community Manager, and Social Media Manager, it is important to try many options for the automation of the accounts of all the clients that trust my marketing vision to manage their presence in the network. With Buffer I have saved a lot of money, activities that several people did in the past, now it is enough to use their platform from cell phones, even in a computer, it is that multiplatform feature that makes me stay loyal to your commercial options. Another element that very few speak is time, for me it is vital, that is why thanks to buffer, I only dedicate the essential to plan all the content and I count on its technology for the fulfillment of the assignments that I seek to generate per day. That is why if you are looking for an effective and very capable option, with buuffer you arrived at the indicated place.

Pros

One of the headaches of every community manager, is the fact of managing all the networks of one or several clients, thanks to Buffer that is a thing of the past. I really like the possibility that it offers me to have everything I need in one place to make my work better and better. Another thing I look for in a platform for the management of social networks, is to be able to measure the scope of each of the issues that are published, thanks to buffer it is possible to obtain it without any problem. Also, I can take the time and the effectiveness of my work, I have received several days to get other customers since I started using this wonderful platform, which translates into higher income for my services supported by Buffer, I daresay that, at present, is the best alternative for the management of social networks.

Cons

I have been using Buffer for several years for the automation of my work and I am very happy with everything that it offers, I can not negatively affect it because I have seen how they constantly correct all the inconveniences that arise, so I do not accompany my criticism with any negative comments the platform. I am sure that soon they will improve the web interface and include many more surprises to increase the number of users.

Jason D.
Company size: Self Employed

Still one of the best social media schedulers

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

Quick to schedule social media posts to multiple accounts in a few clicks. Extremely versatile and easy to use.

I have used many social media scheduling tools over the years but keep coming back to Buffer. I actually used the free version for many years but as a business grows and your social media presence grows it is better to pay for a solution that allows you to manage them all under one roof.

When it comes to scheduling posts, the interface is clean and simple and easy to use. There is link shortening too if required.

The limit for queued posts is 100 per social media account which is easily enough for at least a month's worth of posts so should be sufficient for most users.

Automatic Instagram posting is a relatively new and welcome addition to Buffer.

Support are pretty responsive when required but I haven't needed much from them in all honesty.

All in all I really like Buffer. It is considerably cheaper than many of its competitors and does what it does really well and if someone is looking to buy into a paid social media scheduling tool I would recommend they start here.

Cons

RSS feed can be a bit clunky.

Is 8 accounts generous enough? You are "limited" to 8 social media accounts on the Pro plan which sounds a lot but can be filled up quickly. They reduced this in March 2018 from 10 to 8 which was disappointing.

Another disappointment is the lack of a native way to enable bulk scheduling by uploading a csv file. This is available in other schedulers (although they are considerably more expensive than Buffer). Fortunately there is a solution in the form of a 3rd party application called "bulk buffer" (just do a Google search for it).

Response from Buffer

Hi, Jason, thank you for the kind review and honest feedback about our tool. If you are up for sharing, I would love to hear more about the RSS feed. I also hear you regarding the account limits and bulk scheduling. We have heard similar feedback about the account limits and have been thinking about how we could improve that. Thanks again for the feedback.

Abigail N.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Simple and easy social media manager

Reviewed on 2016/11/11

I'm a huge fan of Buffer (And Hootsuite), Buffer was the first social media manager I've ever used. It was easy to use and the UI was great. I use the free plan which came with 7 days (I think) to use the Pinterest feature free.

I wish the free plan wasn't restricted to 10 posts per profile but I can understand the reason.

There was also an image quality loss when I used buffer on my Kindle fire tablet, but their support was quick to help and while Buffer isn't natively functional on Fire, it was god to know that the customer care did all that they could to help.

Buffer analytics is kind of lame, maybe it's because I'm on the free plan but I laughed when I clicked on analytics and the metrics were: Retweets, Likes, Mention, Comments, Shares, Potential' Instagram Analytics gives better stats than that

One area where Buffer trumps Hootsuite is that it the free plan supports 5 social media profiles (Once again you can only use Pinterest for 7 days free but meh). I like the fact that I can set up my preferred schedule times and then when I 'Add to Queue' the posts go out at the specified time. It's like MavSocial's 'Campaign' feature.

I also liked being able to Rebuffer my old posts. It kept my social media profile continually active. I mostly use Buffer connected to getcrate.co to keep my social media profiles active.

Pros

Buffer integrates nicely with softwares such as start a fire, feedly and Crate. Which are all softwares i use. This makes it easy for me to share content to my followers. It is easy to use and the freeplan supports 5 social medis networks.

Cons

The image quality loss I experienced when i used Buffer on my fire tablet. Granted Buffer on my android tablet is perfect but I wished it worked just as well as Hootsuite did.

Industry: Construction

Buffer is the Best!!

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

As a single person managing the marketing across all fields for a company, including their traditional advertising, website maintenance and content, with HR on the side, buffer has enabled me to keep up with the social media without a worry. I can take a day out every few weeks and put a plan into action which will run in the background while I am consumed by other tasks. It is a real life saver.

Pros

I love using this product, after trying to get along with other platforms which enable you to pre program posts across different social media platforms this is by far the best on I have found! It is extremely user friendly, you can clearly look at your monthly schedule on a separate window to see what you have planned it. The reminders for posts which have not successfully posted (e.g. multiple images to instagram) are a brilliant help! And Buffer is constantly being updated and improved.

Cons

Not being able to post multiple images to instagram. Sometimes images take a long time to buffer and stick on '99% finishing up' and you have to delete the post/ reopen the page to try again.

Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good for basic scheduling, but doesn't always work!

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Overall, Buffer has been a time-saver for scheduling social media messages, and keeping accounts up to date. It's not the most robust social media software I've used, but it does the basics well.

Pros

I appreciate the simplicity of the product - connect your accounts, draft your messages, and set a publishing schedule. The tools are all there to manage social media messages across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and (sometimes) Instagram. I also appreciate the custom link shortening/tagging and message approval workflow for collaborating with others.

Cons

Connection problems happen fairly often with LinkedIn - this may be more on the platform side than with Buffer itself, but it's frustrating nonetheless. Also, the features for Instagram can be limiting - for example, not being able to schedule a video post (or pick an appropriate cover image for the video).

Gregory F.

If you post to social media for your business, you need to be using this service.

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

I'm not a social media professional, and have no interest in spending time each day on multiple pages of multiple sites to share information for business marketing. Buffer let's me do exactly that work with a few clicks, and schedule posts out for days at a time.

Pros

Buffer takes so much effort out of frequent social media posting. It allows with a click and a few words of caption to post to one site or many, one page or many, on a pre-set or "next up" schedule so that you never have to stop what you're doing to share a web site to your profiles. It takes care of the post times, the queue, the placement, even the analyitics of how your posts perform across all of your social sites.

Their blog alone is worth subscribing to - jammed with useful and entertaining tips for maximizing your results, and the free version can be very helpful for startup pages or social enthusiasts. But when you're serious about posting for your business, the paid plans make the transition to "professional social media marketer" very seamless.

Cons

Recently, Facebook and Buffer aren't as tightly integrated as they used to be. That's a change with FB, and Buffer is very up front about why things are different. It's a small step backward, and not the developer's fault at all. It's still the very best value in managed social media posting, and a sanity saver for anyone who posts to multiple sites/profiles/pages on a regular basis.

Roddy B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great for managing multiple accounts

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Pros

Buffer is really easy to set up and run. You can quickly add accounts and team members, controlling access easily. It’s affordable priced and the advanced analytics provide a depth of insight into your activities performance.

Cons

There are some analytical features that other services are better for, however it’s likely Buffer will develop these soon (as they have with all of the current features!)

Erik R.

Buffer is a Great Social Scheduler for Small Business Owners

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Pros

I've done social media marketing consulting for 3-4 years now and I will always suggest Buffer to my small business clients. The platform is so straightforward it would take the most non-technology savvy person to get lost on it. The free platform works flawlessly and lets you connect quite a few of your social accounts, and I have never had a problem with the mobile app - and come to think of it I'm pretty sure I only use the mobile app for scheduling when I create my own content. If you're not sure which social scheduler to use when you're just first starting out, please consider Buffer. Their team is on top of its game when creating content for its users and keeping their community up to date on the latest Instagram API changes and Facebook algorithms. This platform is the real deal.

Cons

This platform is great if you're the sole owner of your social platforms, but when you need to move to a bigger team I would consider upgrading to something more robust like Sprout Social. I really don't have many bad things to say about Buffer besides that its fairly simplistic, but honestly that simplicity is what attracts so many small business owners to the platform. If you have 3-4 social accounts and post fairly regularly on a weekly basis, Buffer is a great product for you.

Liz W.
Industry: Photography

Buffer for Small Business

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Overall, Buffer is a helpful tool for scheduling posts across many platforms. As a small business owner, I have very little time leftover at the end of the day, and the last thing I want to worry about is my social media posting. Buffer helps me streamline my workday and check one more thing off the list with little effort.

Pros

As a photographer, I rely heavily on social media, so social media assistants/schedulers are great for streamlining work. Some pros of Buffer are:
- There are varying levels of accounts, including a free option, so you're sure to find a plan that works for you
- Buffer has a strong analytics tool. The big plus here for me is that it will show you in plain english which posts perform better or worse (and you can filter them by engagement type).
- Scheduling posts across platforms is literally as easy as one click.
- The interface is simple and very user friendly.

Cons

Cons:
-The biggest con is not a fault of Buffer, and that is its integration with Instagram. Instagram does not allow third party apps to post on its behalf, so Buffer cannot do this. It instead will send a notification to your phone to let you know that it loaded a photo into your Instagram account, and from there you take the lead.
- With the free version, you can only keep 10 scheduled posts at a time.
- The analytics lacks a key thing: the ability to monitor mentions, searches or hashtags.

Response from Buffer

Hi, Liz, thank you for your amazing review! You might be glad to know that you can now schedule single-image posts to your Instagram business profiles (https://buffer.com/instagram).

As for monitoring mentions, searches, and hashtags, you might like Buffer Reply, our social media engagement tool (https://buffer.com/reply/). Hope this helps!

-Alfred

Bethany S.
Industry: Hospitality

Great simple tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I have used Buffer for two different businesses and might start using it for myself personally soon. It's a very intuitive, user-friendly way to schedule social media posts, and even the free version of Buffer is a useful tool. Compared to Hootsuite I find Buffer to be easier to use, and easier to learn to use, as well as far more pleasant to look at. Buffer easily allows you to schedule social media posts for various media channels, and having the browser add on makes this even easier.

Cons

I've been sad to hear about the features that Buffer is removing from their free plan (previously called the Individual plan) in March of 2018. The Re-buffer option (which allowed you to easily reschedule high-performing posts that you previously posted) will no longer be available on the free plan. They've also changed their link shortening options, no longer offering bitly link shortening.

This isn't a huge deal, and if you're planning to pay for Buffer anyway then it's fine. Buffer is really most useful if you pay for it anyway, since the free plan only allows you to schedule 10 posts in advance per social account. I have used both the free and paid version of Buffer, and probably will use both in the future, though I also plan to revisit Hootsuite and consider switching back.

Stephen H.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

My team uses Buffer every day for posting and scheduling social media posts, we love it!

Cons

Ideally there would be less limits to the free accounts, but can respect their need to push users to the paid options. Even the free account is a great solution.

Cassandra C.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Very easy to use platform that allows you to spend your valuable time elsewhere!

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

I love buffer! It truly helps small business owners, brand managers, and social media professionals to keep everything organized and in one place.

Pros

Let's me schedule posts ahead of time so I don't have to worry about getting on my phone or settings alarms at certain times
I can schedule posts for multiple accounts across multiple platforms
Interface is easy to use and has different types of views so you can pick which you prefer
Has a system that helps you to find content without having to go all over the internet

Cons

Sometimes scheduling posts during specific times on the drag and drop interface wouldn't work and it would move my posts all over. I don't suggest using this view for scheduling posts - just choose one of the others!