Re:amaze

Support, engage, and convert customers on a single platform.

Christopher B.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Great product!

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

I researched platforms and brought Reamaze on my last job. It was great to work with and extremely efficient at handling multi-channel communications. I liked the product so much, that when I moved into my current position, I immediately suggested bringing Reamaze on board. Prior to Reamaze, they were managing all e-mail channels separately as well as another system for live chat and customer management. Reamaze is a great platform for manging customer communication and live chat - the best hands down!

Pros

Handling multi channel communication (including social channels) means only one place to log in to see all customer communications.
Pulling in info from our Shopify store is a huge plus - you already have background on the customer yo are talking with.
Love that I can see who else is actively in a message to a customer so we are not double dipping and wasting time.
Plus so much more...

Cons

The only con is that I wish it was a bit more sales focused. I know that Reamaze is going there, but while I like the embedded shoutbox, its not always the prettiest for sales. If the shoutbox could work in tandem with some pop-ups that can be creatively designed, I think it would be a great sales piece as well.

Greg H.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy setup & Friendly Staff

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Reamaze helped us tremendously dealing with numerous stores and customer questions it was easy to navigate between stores and maintain good relationships with our customers

Pros

I like the user-friendly controls and instructions on setting everything up. I have very basic code skills and was able to set up like 5 different stores using this software

Cons

The only thing I did not like was the way the chats were shown whether they were read, responded tagged etc.

Irwin D.

Working with Reamaze with Shopify

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

We can keep up with thousands of emails per month. We run from 4 to 8 shopify stores at any given time. Able to keep them separate while working them with the same procedures. Able to move staff from different accounts with minimal cross-training.

Pros

I like that it allows multi-users and tracking per user. Ease of creating workflows and templates is pretty intuitive. Nice integration with shopify for all in one page data for answering email order concerns. Tried some other platforms, some more "famous" and some newer platforms and stuck with Reamaze for over 5 years.

Cons

A little confusing between resolved and archived.
Just OK when working with gmail forwards into each other's workflows and filtering.

Amanda L.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Best Chat Program Yet

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

We have used 3-4 chat programs over the years and this has by far been the easiest and most intuitive to both use and navigate.

Pros

You can reply to messages after hours via email. This is just the best feature and has helped us get many more orders.

Cons

You can not see a live dashboard of all your current customers on the site.

Khaled F.

Reamaze is the best software for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Reamaze is very amazing and valuable for small businesses.

At my company, it helped us to get in touch with our customers better.
And what's amaizing is that you can use your company email as sender email.

Reamaze is becoming better time by time.

Pros

- Easy to use
- The help center feature
- Customizable
- Good price
- Fast chat software
- you can use your company email as the sender

Cons

- it's hard to contact customer service
- no too much features

Michael j. M.

Robust, Affordable, Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

It's been great. Strong product - have rarely even needed to contact support.

Pros

That it's easy to use, but has plenty of features to make sure you can take care of customers.

Cons

The only complaint would just be to have them make the launcher positioning easier to do within the app.

• Industry: Graphic Design

Great to manage your jobs

10/10 would reply to customers with again

Pros

-Tagging emails to track the status
- Setting reminders to clear your inbox of emails on hold
- Set "departures" to keep emails/jobs organized
- integrates well with Shopify orders

Cons

-I wish you could see the description of tags when applied to emails
-Hope that there is more integration with triggering events when detecting actions taken from shopify

Cynthia R.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great CRM.

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

It's been a positive experience.

Pros

I love the tags that we can individualize. They really save us time.

Cons

Why do I have to dislike something? That's an error in your functioning, to make me come up with something I dislike. I dislike you make this a required field. Nothing else comes to mind.

Brie R.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Awesome solution for multiple email sources

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Optimized response times, solutions to clients problems can be found faster, when not spending time conecting to multiple accounts.

Pros

Ability to have all messages, emails, notifications in one place.

Cons

Not fully compatible woth all social media ( instagram messages don’t come through )

Rick W.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reamaze Success

Reviewed on 2019/12/26

Pros

We are able to receive more leads and qualified prospects

Cons

Took a little while to get used to but now it is super simple

• Industry: Management Consulting

Basic customer support option

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

It worked for a basic customer support desk but the lack of features and difficulty figuring out the features were a turn-off.

Pros

It was pretty simple to set up and get started.

Cons

Not very robust, customer support is not super helpful, things disconnect frequently.

Jared E.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Simple, Saves So Much Time

Amazing!

Pros

Everything, makes it easy and fast to respond to emails.

Cons

Non that I can think of. Maybe a little hard to find certain settings

Ian M.

A lot of features for a good price

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Re:amaze allows me to do a lot with minimal time and money investment. I can create form letters with merge fields for a user's name, auto-responders, monitor our social media. It's a real Swiss Army Knife of customer engagement. The fact that they update the product so frequently and add new features makes me feel like I've chosen the right product for our company.

Pros

Re:amaze had two key features that we needed: customer support case management across multiple channels (email, on-site chat) and a knowledge base. These two features were non-negotiable as they work in combination to solve customer pain points. We interact with customers directly via the chat/email channels and over time, we identify patterns and develop KB articles that handle a greater and greater percentage of cases so that users can get their problems solved on their own. Re:amaze seems like it's constantly getting new features without raising the modest prices. Our small team has just two seats and most small companies can probably get by with just a single seat.

The mobile app is also useful if you want to handle some support cases on-the-go.

Cons

The only thing I don't love about Re:amaze is the knowledge base system. The editor needs some love! It does all the main things you need it to do: create categories, manage workflows (draft an article, make it unlisted, publish it) and it even has a few nifty features like letting you embed JS code or even forms created from the form builder feature. But the editor itself just feels like it's a few generation older than it should be. Switching between the editor and the code and the preview is clunky. A live preview pane or just better handling for styling/inline code would be much appreciated. Also, there's no built in code syntax highlighter which is essential for technical products where your customers are developers who need sample code as part of the knowledge base articles. I do expect that Re:amaze will improve this in the near future, though, so I still feel very confident recommending this product (especially over Zendesk and the old guard of support software solutions).

Matt M.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Not quite there, but REALLY close to being a great support tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Overall, the onboarding and setup experience was excellent but the live chat was enough of a turn off that we had to bounce. We might be back though if they clean it up!

Pros

I loved how easy it was to setup and how the knowledge base integrated into the chat widget. everything from the customer end looks and feels great.

Cons

The backed interface for the live chat is awful. Ultimately we decided to leave because the chat function wasn't meeting our needs.

Response from Reamaze

Hi Matt,

Thanks for leaving a candid and honest review for Re:amaze. We do remember speaking to you about the experience and what we're looking to improve about it in the future.

Re:amaze does offer two chat modes, the first being Real Time Messaging (like iMessage or Facebook Messenger), the other being Classic Chat. The Classic Chat mode probably would have suited you better because there are features like missed chat, delays, chat transcripts, and much more.

There are things we're looking to improve though so your feedback is always welcome.

Thanks for giving us a try and we're sorry we didn't quite get to "amaze" you this time around.

Jersson G.
  • Industry: Photography

Re:amaze helps us serve customers via chat easily and efficiently

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

Re:amaze was easy to deploy and has a rich toolset to help our staff provide customers with great experiences.

Pros

We love the Shopify integration. When our customers connect with us, our service staff immediately sees any relevant order information. This helps us provide a great customer experience.

Cons

Their knowledge base editor doesn’t support uploading photos to an article. If you want to add an image to an article, you have to point to an external URL. This is tedious, especially if you’re moving over from another knowledge base. Re:amaze is great so I was very surprised to find this limitation!

Rohin S.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy to setup and very powerful

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

The ability to understand your customer's experience and the chat functionality is very expansive

Cons

The pricing could be improved upon as it basically offers you a beginners plan then a very expensive plan as you need to add more people to your team. Feast or famine

Matt G.

Great Software Suite

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Great, love this support suite. I've used kayako, zen desk, Zoho, and many more and this one definitely comes out on top.

Pros

Easy to use, integrates well with many platforms, super easy to train new users, easy reporting

Cons

Nothing that I can think of per se. I guess some more integrations or partners would be cool but definitely not a deal breaker.

Julia Y.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Tool for Managing Customer Communication

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

We love Reamaze & the tremendous support from their team - highly recommended!

Pros

The interface is easy to use and it makes communication with our customers easier - allowing for our Sales team and Support team to both interact when necessary.

Cons

Some customers do not include their emails in the form so we need to email them back outside the software, there's not way to add an external email address - it will only appear to them when they've logged back on.

Josh V.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Helps our team be the best.

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

It's really helped us improve our customers' service experience by eliminating "missed" inquiries. It also makes it easy for our service team to keep track of who is responding to what.

Pros

Reamaze is easy to use and helps us keep track of all our customer messages from many different platforms. It also play well with BigCommerce, which is a must for us.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like archived conversations don't always pop back up if a customer replies to them.
I wish that the Reply and Note boxes were entirely separate to avoid customers being sent a staff Note by accident.

Amato C.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Exactly what we needed!

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

The features and value are fantastic. The interface is clean, modern, and easy to navigate.

Cons

Support can be delayed due to being only through messaging.

Chun L.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Really a necessary tool for quality customer serice

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

The amount of time saving for customer service team was great, also to keep track of a customer's issues and not miss anything.

Pros

Great tool to service multi channel platforms and websites

Cons

There are still other features that needs to be added to support Instagram direct messages.

Sara R.

Big fan of Reamaze

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

I have recommended reamaze multiple times to fellow small businesses, that's how much I like it.

Pros

Reamaze is simple to use and allows us to better respond to client-facing issues.

Cons

I wish the UI/UX design of Reamaze was a little cleaner. More readable font.

Justin C.

Keeps us connected with customers

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

We use this app daily for all of our customer interactions. It has helped us gain a reputation in our industry for exceptional customer support. Our reviews submitted by customers mention this often.

Pros

I like how I can switch between the mobile and browser versions depending on where I am, whether at my desk or out and about. This allows me to rapidly reply to customer questions and also not allow any to accidentally go unanswered.
Two features would really be quite valuable to me:
1) If composing a reply on, e.g., mobile but then not getting a chance to finish, having that partial reply automatically populate on my browser version when I open that ticket, allowing me to finish the reply seamlessly.

2) As I type replies, have Reamaze do background searches for similar replies and allow me to quickly cut-n-paste from existing, older tickets. For example, I often send URLs to customers for products they are looking for. If I type part of the product name, have it suggest that product's URL so I don't have to go look it up in another browser tab, copy/paste, etc.

Otherwise, I do like the response templates and help articles but they sometimes aren't quite flexible enough for these sorts of quick responses.

I also like how it seamlessly integrates with facebook messenger and other social media platforms.

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app crashes when typing replies (iphone 8+/latest IOS) which gets irritating.

Mark A.

We found it very useful for our small customer service team.

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

We use to manage all social channels and emails through this software and it worked quite well for our small company.

Pros

It is very simple and easy to use software, where you can easily manage your customer service and integrate all channels at one place.

Cons

For small teams it works fine, but, for big teams it would be quite difficult to monitor and manage as there is no ticketing system in the software.

Response from Reamaze

Hi Mark! Thanks for the candid review. We appreciate the support. For large customer service teams, we recommend leveraging automated workflows for ticketing. A ticketing system is usually about handling assignments and escalations, which Re:amaze supports and is all doable via workflows. Our other ticketing features include assignments, moving conversations, reminders, state changes, tags, and much more. Let us know if you have any questions at [email protected]!

Jason S.

Best value for features

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Complete live engagement with leads plus workflows.

Pros

Feature set and customization were superior to other apps tested.

Cons

Modifying notification settings could be a little more user friendly.