Re:amaze

Support, engage, and convert customers on a single platform.

Oliver
Oliver

A very modern take on customer support helpdesk, live chat, and customer engagement.

Reviewed on 2018/02/03

I manage all my customer service with this product. My marketing team also uses it to run promotional campaigns. Sales people use it to see who's on our website and can initiate sales quickly.

Pros

Reamaze is one of those products that you wish you started using years ago. This product has definitely evolved over the years. I first used it back in 2015. I'm back on it now in 2018 and it has matured in many ways. It's much more than a customer service platform. It also helps businesses with conversion optimization and its definitely moving into intercom territory. Customer service is spectacular. Reach out and you'll always hear back from someone.

Cons

Reamaze has a very unique design philosophy and it's not everyone's cup of tea. Everything is designed to be centralized and you do need to think a lot about what you want to do before doing it. There's not a lot of handholding which can make it a bit tough on newcomers.

Response from Reamaze

Thanks for the feedback Oliver! We'll be sure to make onboarding and learning new Re:amaze features easier in the future.

Ian

A lot of features for a good price

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Re:amaze allows me to do a lot with minimal time and money investment. I can create form letters with merge fields for a user's name, auto-responders, monitor our social media. It's a real Swiss Army Knife of customer engagement. The fact that they update the product so frequently and add new features makes me feel like I've chosen the right product for our company.

Pros

Re:amaze had two key features that we needed: customer support case management across multiple channels (email, on-site chat) and a knowledge base. These two features were non-negotiable as they work in combination to solve customer pain points. We interact with customers directly via the chat/email channels and over time, we identify patterns and develop KB articles that handle a greater and greater percentage of cases so that users can get their problems solved on their own. Re:amaze seems like it's constantly getting new features without raising the modest prices. Our small team has just two seats and most small companies can probably get by with just a single seat.

The mobile app is also useful if you want to handle some support cases on-the-go.

Cons

The only thing I don't love about Re:amaze is the knowledge base system. The editor needs some love! It does all the main things you need it to do: create categories, manage workflows (draft an article, make it unlisted, publish it) and it even has a few nifty features like letting you embed JS code or even forms created from the form builder feature. But the editor itself just feels like it's a few generation older than it should be. Switching between the editor and the code and the preview is clunky. A live preview pane or just better handling for styling/inline code would be much appreciated. Also, there's no built in code syntax highlighter which is essential for technical products where your customers are developers who need sample code as part of the knowledge base articles. I do expect that Re:amaze will improve this in the near future, though, so I still feel very confident recommending this product (especially over Zendesk and the old guard of support software solutions).

Crisp and Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Re:amaze

Better price and more features (especially knowledge base)
Matt
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Not quite there, but REALLY close to being a great support tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Overall, the onboarding and setup experience was excellent but the live chat was enough of a turn off that we had to bounce. We might be back though if they clean it up!

Pros

I loved how easy it was to setup and how the knowledge base integrated into the chat widget. everything from the customer end looks and feels great.

Cons

The backed interface for the live chat is awful. Ultimately we decided to leave because the chat function wasn't meeting our needs.

Help Scout, Front and Intercom

Reasons for Choosing Re:amaze

Intercom was way overpriced and Reamaze provided enough of the feature we were looking for to warrant the switch.

Intercom

Response from Reamaze

Hi Matt,

Thanks for leaving a candid and honest review for Re:amaze. We do remember speaking to you about the experience and what we're looking to improve about it in the future.

Re:amaze does offer two chat modes, the first being Real Time Messaging (like iMessage or Facebook Messenger), the other being Classic Chat. The Classic Chat mode probably would have suited you better because there are features like missed chat, delays, chat transcripts, and much more.

There are things we're looking to improve though so your feedback is always welcome.

Thanks for giving us a try and we're sorry we didn't quite get to "amaze" you this time around.

Christopher
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Great product!

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

I researched platforms and brought Reamaze on my last job. It was great to work with and extremely efficient at handling multi-channel communications. I liked the product so much, that when I moved into my current position, I immediately suggested bringing Reamaze on board. Prior to Reamaze, they were managing all e-mail channels separately as well as another system for live chat and customer management. Reamaze is a great platform for manging customer communication and live chat - the best hands down!

Pros

Handling multi channel communication (including social channels) means only one place to log in to see all customer communications.
Pulling in info from our Shopify store is a huge plus - you already have background on the customer yo are talking with.
Love that I can see who else is actively in a message to a customer so we are not double dipping and wasting time.
Plus so much more...

Cons

The only con is that I wish it was a bit more sales focused. I know that Reamaze is going there, but while I like the embedded shoutbox, its not always the prettiest for sales. If the shoutbox could work in tandem with some pop-ups that can be creatively designed, I think it would be a great sales piece as well.

George
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Powerful All-in-One business software

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Wonderful all in one client software that we have been using for our company for 2+ years.

Pros

Multiple inboxes allows for 1 email client to be used for our whole business. It is business oriented in that it provide reports and statistics . Integrated live chat features can allow you to easily operate live chat support for your business.

Cons

Larger reports take a while to download but its reasonable considering the amount of data in the reports.

Alex

Great all around customer service platform

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

Reamaze has been great for us. Makes it much easier to communicate and answer our customers now. It also give us a great knowledge base for our customers so they don't have to contact us for simple questions.

Pros

The many functions it offers. Before this, we only had live chat software. This incorporates live chat, our support email, and a knowledge base (frequently asked questions) for our customers.

Cons

Nothing really. The only thing I can think of is that the chat bubble icon isn't very customize-able. Only a few options.

Help Scout and Intercom

Reasons for Choosing Re:amaze

Tawk.to didn't have as many features unfortunately. But it was a great chat platform.

tawk.to

Reasons for Switching to Re:amaze

Help Scout and Intercom didn't integrate with BigCommerce like Reamaze did.
Rohin
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy to setup and very powerful

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

The ability to understand your customer's experience and the chat functionality is very expansive

Cons

The pricing could be improved upon as it basically offers you a beginners plan then a very expensive plan as you need to add more people to your team. Feast or famine

tawk.to

Reasons for Switching to Re:amaze

It offers more functionality along with the tracking features makes this tool very invaluable
Teun

Great software & customer support.

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Really love the shopify integration! The ability to easily send out emails to customers in the shopify order dashboard makes our work much easier and faster. Also a very helpful and quick responding customer service who was able to help me with all my questions and suggestions. I tried zendesk, trengo and reamaze and I am very happy with my choice, it is worth my money 100%.

Pros

- the shopify integration
- ability to send new emails to customers
- easy to use
- pergect for handling many emails with multiple people
- very helpful customer support

Cons

- Can’t really think of any, first of all I tought the price was maybe too much, however it is worth my money 100%

Trengo and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Re:amaze

The shopify integration and ability to easily send out emails to customers in the shopify order dashboard.
Ryan

We are amazed with ReAmaze

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

We have significantly improved on our support time to resolution for our customers. Our staff has loved every minute with it.

Pros

Very easy to set-up and operate. Very powerful software versus the Salesforce platform we used to use. Reporting is great. Moving to Reamaze has saved significant time in handling our support cases quickly and efficiently.

Cons

That we didn’t find it earlier! If only it had Instagram integration.

Julia
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Tool for Managing Customer Communication

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

We love Reamaze & the tremendous support from their team - highly recommended!

We love Reamaze & the tremendous support from their team - highly recommended!

Pros

The interface is easy to use and it makes communication with our customers easier - allowing for our Sales team and Support team to both interact when necessary.

Cons

Some customers do not include their emails in the form so we need to email them back outside the software, there's not way to add an external email address - it will only appear to them when they've logged back on.

Zoho Desk

Reasons for Choosing Re:amaze

Terrible software, difficult to use - kept kicking each other out.

Reasons for Switching to Re:amaze

Cost, user interface and the chatbox functionality
Justin

Keeps us connected with customers

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

We use this app daily for all of our customer interactions. It has helped us gain a reputation in our industry for exceptional customer support. Our reviews submitted by customers mention this often.

Pros

I like how I can switch between the mobile and browser versions depending on where I am, whether at my desk or out and about. This allows me to rapidly reply to customer questions and also not allow any to accidentally go unanswered.
Two features would really be quite valuable to me:
1) If composing a reply on, e.g., mobile but then not getting a chance to finish, having that partial reply automatically populate on my browser version when I open that ticket, allowing me to finish the reply seamlessly.

2) As I type replies, have Reamaze do background searches for similar replies and allow me to quickly cut-n-paste from existing, older tickets. For example, I often send URLs to customers for products they are looking for. If I type part of the product name, have it suggest that product's URL so I don't have to go look it up in another browser tab, copy/paste, etc.

Otherwise, I do like the response templates and help articles but they sometimes aren't quite flexible enough for these sorts of quick responses.

I also like how it seamlessly integrates with facebook messenger and other social media platforms.

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app crashes when typing replies (iphone 8+/latest IOS) which gets irritating.

Ron
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Easy and Affordable

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

ReAmaze has simplified our customer service workflow immensely, and has, over the years we've been using them, added many features that are incredibly helpful. Website integration is seamless, and performance has been extremely reliable.

Pros

ReAmaze has all of the features I need for my small business customer service, without all the bloated features of some of their competitors. It's lean, affordable, and completely effective. I've been using it for years and have no complaints.

Cons

I have to reach a bit to find something that I don't love about ReAmaze, but I'm not a massive fan of the format on the shout boxes. They're a bit confusing for some users.

Zendesk Suite

Price and simplicity
Matt

Great Software Suite

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Great, love this support suite. I've used kayako, zen desk, Zoho, and many more and this one definitely comes out on top.

Pros

Easy to use, integrates well with many platforms, super easy to train new users, easy reporting

Cons

Nothing that I can think of per se. I guess some more integrations or partners would be cool but definitely not a deal breaker.

Gorgias

Zoho Desk

Easy setup and great at helping provide 5 star customer support

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Much better response time to customer questions which have ultimately led to an increase in sales and 5 satr reviews on feedback emails and social media.

Pros

Very easy system to set up and intergate with our bigcommerce store.

One of our biggest issues was keeping control of all the communication from customer and staff.
Not having a central source where we could see what had been said to customers and what their past orders/comms were was a large pain point for us adding re amaze.

Since impolementing this we can respond to customers lighning fast from the desk or on the go if at shows via the mobile app.
We have a set of templates we can respond with for common enquireis and we have now got increased response time on facebnook as we get instant notificatiopn of messages.

Site pop up feature is another great tool that can allow us to help live customers on our site or direct them to where they may find answer or FAQ that we have set up.

Cons

Could do with some upgarde to the UI. In particular some colour coding for tags or different types of messages going to selected email accounts.

Other than this it's perfect

Response from Reamaze

Thanks for your candid review! An interface update is coming later this year after we roll out some more features :) We'll make sure our product teams are aware of your feedback.

Jersson
  • Industry: Photography

Re:amaze helps us serve customers via chat easily and efficiently

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

Re:amaze was easy to deploy and has a rich toolset to help our staff provide customers with great experiences.

Pros

We love the Shopify integration. When our customers connect with us, our service staff immediately sees any relevant order information. This helps us provide a great customer experience.

Cons

Their knowledge base editor doesn’t support uploading photos to an article. If you want to add an image to an article, you have to point to an external URL. This is tedious, especially if you’re moving over from another knowledge base. Re:amaze is great so I was very surprised to find this limitation!

Intercom

Zendesk Suite

Pricing.
Greg
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy setup & Friendly Staff

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Reamaze helped us tremendously dealing with numerous stores and customer questions it was easy to navigate between stores and maintain good relationships with our customers

Pros

I like the user-friendly controls and instructions on setting everything up. I have very basic code skills and was able to set up like 5 different stores using this software

Cons

The only thing I did not like was the way the chats were shown whether they were read, responded tagged etc.

Crisp

Pricing and friendly staff
Irwin

Working with Reamaze with Shopify

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

We can keep up with thousands of emails per month. We run from 4 to 8 shopify stores at any given time. Able to keep them separate while working them with the same procedures. Able to move staff from different accounts with minimal cross-training.

Pros

I like that it allows multi-users and tracking per user. Ease of creating workflows and templates is pretty intuitive. Nice integration with shopify for all in one page data for answering email order concerns. Tried some other platforms, some more "famous" and some newer platforms and stuck with Reamaze for over 5 years.

Cons

A little confusing between resolved and archived.
Just OK when working with gmail forwards into each other's workflows and filtering.

Mark

We found it very useful for our small customer service team.

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

We use to manage all social channels and emails through this software and it worked quite well for our small company.

Pros

It is very simple and easy to use software, where you can easily manage your customer service and integrate all channels at one place.

Cons

For small teams it works fine, but, for big teams it would be quite difficult to monitor and manage as there is no ticketing system in the software.

Response from Reamaze

Hi Mark! Thanks for the candid review. We appreciate the support. For large customer service teams, we recommend leveraging automated workflows for ticketing. A ticketing system is usually about handling assignments and escalations, which Re:amaze supports and is all doable via workflows. Our other ticketing features include assignments, moving conversations, reminders, state changes, tags, and much more. Let us know if you have any questions at [email protected]!

Jason

Best value for features

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Complete live engagement with leads plus workflows.

Complete live engagement with leads plus workflows.

Pros

Feature set and customization were superior to other apps tested.

Cons

Modifying notification settings could be a little more user friendly.

Comm100 Live Chat

Reasons for Switching to Re:amaze

More features for less cost.
Amanda
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Best Chat Program Yet

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

We have used 3-4 chat programs over the years and this has by far been the easiest and most intuitive to both use and navigate.

Pros

You can reply to messages after hours via email. This is just the best feature and has helped us get many more orders.

Cons

You can not see a live dashboard of all your current customers on the site.

Winston
Winston
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great helpdesk platform with lots of features and awesome customer service.

Reviewed on 2017/10/23

Consolidated a lot of our helpdesk needs, CRM needs, chat needs to help with conversions. Saved us a lot of money by moving us away from a boatload of tools that we need to pay for separately.

Pros

They offer all the features a growing company like ours need. That includes things like

- Chat
- Email support
- Social media support
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- FAQ
- Proactive customer engagement

Pricing is fair and policies are just great. They honor all grandfathered accounts which makes the entire service future-proof. My favorite thing about Re:amaze is their customer service. Absolutely top notch.

Response from Reamaze

Thanks for reviewing Re:amaze, Winston! I'm glad we're creating a platform that you enjoy.

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Industry: Entertainment

An outstanding client-support option for B2B

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

I volunteered to write a positive review because we've been very happy with Reamaze. It's been the actual real and working solution to our need--to deliver a high-quality B2B client support experience. Now we can concentrate on other things.

Pros

After a reasonably comprehensive search and stutter-starts on 2 other platforms, we found Reamaze was the one combination of quality and features that really met our need.

The most distinguishing feature for us was the ability to marry live chat support with a private, client-only knowledgebase.

The fantastic, friendly, and prompt support is a huge bonus, and we've found their embeddable components are less heavy and are better performing than the others we tried.

Integrating to show which customers are doing what and where was super simple and the actually real-timeyness of it has been of great value.

Cons

Because it's markup based, it's more work to do certain things in documentation, most notably adding images to support articles.

I'd also like some reports/tracking on who and how many of whom are visiting and reading articles in our Help Center, but I believe that's on their roadmap.

Josh
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Helps our team be the best.

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

It's really helped us improve our customers' service experience by eliminating "missed" inquiries. It also makes it easy for our service team to keep track of who is responding to what.

Pros

Reamaze is easy to use and helps us keep track of all our customer messages from many different platforms. It also play well with BigCommerce, which is a must for us.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like archived conversations don't always pop back up if a customer replies to them.
I wish that the Reply and Note boxes were entirely separate to avoid customers being sent a staff Note by accident.

David

Works Well, Support is Fast and Timely

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Communication is key to winning in Ecommerce. This tool is invaluable to us. We looked at others, felt the service and value were here and we have been satisfied.

Pros

We have a staff of 6 that uses the portal daily to service our eCommerce business. We find the tool invaluable and we are very happy. We have no issues I can think of. My favorite features are that I can set follow up reminders and I can copy myself on all inbound and outbound correspondence that allows me to keep tabs on our service responses.

Cons

I really do not have one. I have no issue complaining and do not have a complaint.

Mike

Social media, helpdesk and live chat!

Reviewed on 2021/07/16

Pros

Super easy to use for any team, even new users. Does most of what we need

Cons

Does not connect to all social media channels or types, and regularly has some "issues" which cause it to break. Support is always fast to respond though.