OfficeTimer Reviews

OfficeTimer

Timesheet | Leave Management | Expense Management | Project & Task Management | Client Billing

4.5/5 (19 reviews)
Ben N.

I enjoy using OT. It simple and i enjoy the feature of creating my own reports. There is some lag

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Tracking project hours so we dont go over budget

Pros

The functionality. Its is very easy to use and it tracks hours which is a huge plus for our company. Customer service is great . they respond very quick

Cons

I dislike the lagg time. When i add a new employee, it is frustrating having to go to each project and input them and tasks,

Response from Infocube Technologies

Thank you for your review Ben.
You can click on projects against the name of the newly added employee and assign to the projects in one go.
It is in our road-map to have a single page similar to that of project team page for task assignment as well. You should be able to assign the tasks of all projects from a single page instead of going to respective tasks page!

We've used OfficeTimer for several years - fantastic value for the price

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

All employees easily enter there time on-line and as the owner of the company I can easily manage their time entry.

Pros

OfficeTimer is very easy to setup and use. We have many projects and tasks and each employee has controlled access. Great value.

Cons

Product is relatively new and additional functionality is being added. Customizable reporting would be a great addition.

Response from Infocube Technologies

Thank you for your review. We are constantly introducing new features and functionalities to meet our own expectations!
We will definitely take your suggestions and keep you posted with the developments.

Jesse P.

Simple to use and simple to run reports for managing hours spent on projects

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/04/10

It simplified my hours tracking for my team as well as the amount of time spend by employees inputting their hours.

Pros

I'm able to manage a team of over 50 people working in several locations without much overhead to manage the software. Adding new projects is simple and is easily handled in just a few minutes. I run monthly reports that I provide to accounting so we can accurately bill our development hours to corresponding projects. Customizing reports is straight-forward and useful when looking at resource drains or overall cost of individual projects.

Cons

Because of the flexibility of the software it can at times be difficult to find where or how to change a setting. Additionally after you get past 25 employees when you go to add the team to a project you have to do it in multiple steps as saving employees to the team on one page brings you out of the team assignment requiring you to go back in again to get employees on the second page.

Response from Infocube Technologies

Thank you Jesse Preuss for your review. We will definitely work on the cons that you have pointed out and will release a patch in the next few weeks.
Hope you like the new interface in the timesheet and the rest of the pages that we have been constantly updating with new UI and functionality.

Sarah V.

This has made budgeting so much easier!

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Ease of budgeting and monitoring employee time spent on projects.

Pros

Being able to view each project. The reports are very detailed and I am able to see it from each employees hours spent.

Cons

Could make it easier to navigate. Sometimes the report titles are not exactly what you get, but overall I like it.

Response from Infocube Technologies

Thank you Sarah. We have taken your feedback into consideration to make the navigation much more seamless. You should be seeing the changes soon.

Sagar K.

Office Timer is a easy to implement and use software program. It helps in Time & leave management!

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Pros

Pros:
1) Easy to manage time and leave data
2) Easy to implement,
3) Excel export is possible for easy analysis
4) Ready charts and reports available for analytical team
5) Good support from implementation and support team

Cons

There are no specific cons as such. But following are additional requirements if the software supports them, it will be very helpful -
1) Management of Overtime Application for employees on the similar lines of leave approval
2) Link to Accounting software for payroll and TDS application

Karolina W.

It tracks your time for you

Reviewed on 2019/02/05
Review Source

Pros

It is a great timesheet software. You know what to do (or what have you done in the past) because of tracking your work. One person times the work and all needed leaves, and other one checks it and approves / rejects it. It's well communicated.

Cons

I have noticed some errors, especially when your connection drops for a moment - when it is back you can lose your progress.

Your timesheet always with you

Reviewed on 2018/07/01

Pros

Web site, so you don't need install nothing, just a browser
easy to use
easy to manage
easy to configure
mobile view available
you need more?

Cons

No cons at this moment. I think procedure are ok for 90% of user. May be some procedure must be customized because in some countries there are special situations to manage :)

Mj F.

An absolutely great product backed by a team that provides super efficient support.

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Our previous system was a desktop installation and the team had to email their timesheets weekly. We've eliminated a lot of admin by switching to OfficeTimer.

Pros

It is easy to use. We moved from our old system to OfficeTimer in a day! Setup was quick and easy and the team needed about 15mins of training to be up and running.
The support is really great which gives us peace of mind.

Cons

I would prefer if I could upload my expense claim slips in a batch, rather than one by one. A feature to log time to non-project work will also be a great addition.

Response from Infocube Technologies

Thank you MJ for your review and for liking our software.
We have considered your suggestions on the cons section and will be implemented soon in OfficeTimer.

Niraj S.

Experience has been positive since we were implementing this for the first time

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

More of analytics. We were able to identify several gaps in effort management and make decisions

Pros

the application is easy to understand and simple to use. the features of generating dynamic reports are good. On an overall basis i like the effort management part of the application

Cons

Because it was implemented for the first time for our kind of profession, i believe there possibility of making the application more dynamic.
OfficeTimer should be able to handle multiple scenarios seamlessly.

Response from Infocube Technologies

Thank you Niraj for your review. We are already in the process of making OfficeTimer very intuitive and transition to different scenarios seamless. We will keep you posted with the developments

Praneeth S.

Office Timer gives the great capture of the time management for the Employer.

Reviewed on 2017/05/31

Pros

Office Timer One of the Best Timer I know. It gives me the time tracking in easy manner. Office Times helping me to improve productivity of Employees and we can monitor their work and leaves using the time sheets which this software provide. Office Times gives more functionality like approval of leaves, how many pending approvals, how many leave we have and how many used and etc. Best software to track productivity time in office.

Response from Infocube Technologies

Thank you Praneet for your review.

Pbvsai P.

Best Timesheet Software

Reviewed on 2017/01/28

I am using this product from last 2 years which will be helpful to find my employees task management, timesheet software, employee time tracking software etc and they are also having complete hr activities in this desktop and mobile app.

Response from Infocube Technologies

Thank you Mr.Pranav for your review. Glad to have you as our customer.

Best Time Tracking Software

Reviewed on 2015/09/02
Review Source

I have been using officetimer from past couple of years. I found it very user friendly. Officetimer widely known as time tracking software provides better Timesheet management solutions, leave management e.t.c.
I would like to recommend for project management and expense management tool.

Pros

User friendly layout.
Automated tracking.
No hassle.

Cons

As of now nothing is there as such i can write in CONS.

Ajay S.

Timesheet Management System

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/01/08
Review Source

Pros

Time Sheet software
OfficeTimer is accurate timesheet software that helps you know if your team is really productive. It is a cloud based that provides time tracking, computer work session monitoring, reminders, invoicing, reporting tool and many more. It is simple and easy to use. They also customise to cater our needs.

Time Management Made Easy

Reviewed on 2015/09/18
Review Source

I have to deal with numerous projects and tardy subordinates on a daily basis. But using an excel spreadsheet to keep a tabs on all the tasks and employees manually was quite tiring and took up waaay too much of my time. I came across a bunch of helpful softwares and tools online, but OfficeTimer really took the cake. It’s pretty easy to use and that’s kinda what took me by surprise. Most other time-management apps tend to confuse me with endless customization options, but this was sort of a minimalist affair. It isn’t really expensive either, so you should probably get it if you’re sick of ultra complicated interfaces and want a clutter-free time-tracker.

Pros

1. Easy to use
2. Simple and minimal interface
3. Value for money
4. Automated tracking

Cons

Have not faced any issues as of now. So far so good.

Delighted with Officetimer

Reviewed on 2014/05/27
Review Source

We have been using Officetimer for some time now, and we found the timesheets, leave & expense management and project management modules to suit our needs excellently. All modules are simple yet provide powerful, in-depth features to be customized as per our needs.

Pros

Great 24x7 support and customer service. Very flexible in terms of customization. Strong implementation and features to suit any need.

Cons

Not many.

Vinod G.

Great software with a very low cost and good customer support.

Reviewed on 2016/05/20

It's a great software with lot of features like Project management, Employee Management, Billing and Reports. They provide Excellent Technical support for all the queries.
Their Billing is comparatively low with other software available in the market.

keep up the Good work OfficeTimer.

Response from Infocube Technologies

Thank you Vinod for your review.

Carmel V.

I hold an administrative role in my company, and monitor accounts/access in OfficeTimer regularly.

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

Pros

I like that I can create my own custom reports and track my employees' time. I also like that I can track project hours and budgets all in one place.

Cons

I don't like that I often have time sheets missing from my admin view, but my employees print their submitted sheets to prove it is input.

Sazzadun nabi S.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/08/08
Dinesh S.

Office Timer make time capturing very easy

Reviewed on 2016/03/09

Best solution for time capturing.