4,9
4,7
Lisa F.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Easy to use and saves time

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

DialMyCalls is a great tool! I absolutely would not do with out it again. The amount of time DialMyCalls saves me completely out weighs the yearly cost to use it.

Pros

What I like most is that it didn't take a lot of time to figure out how to use the program. With a few simple steps, you can notify everyone (or just a few) in your contact group using DialMyCalls. I especially like the being able to set up different groups for those who prefer text messages, voice calls, or emails. Another feature that I enjoy is the text to speech feature----which I use very often. Although it is very easy to send a message using your personal voice, I prefer to just type what needs to be said and hit send.

Cons

The text message feature is one of my favorites, however, I wish it allowed more characters as well as the ability to receive replies at no extra charge.

Kreda M.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Great for Church Groups and Choirs!

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

As I stated in what I like best, I'm cutting down on time having to contact each individual caller and musician by sending out one broadcast message.

Pros

I really love DialMyCalls. I'm the president of our church's Mass Choir and we have callers assigned to each section. When there's an important message, I send a broadcast message to the musicians as well as the callers and they call their section list. It's very efficient, meaning I don't have to call each person individually because let's face it, some people don't know how to get off the phone. LOL!

Cons

The only thing I dislike is how it rounds up the time used. I initially wanted to use this free version, but sometimes, the messages are longer than 30 minutes.

Aaron M.

A must for churches!

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

This has been our go to to announce things such as prayer requests, special service announcements, reminders, and weather closings.

Pros

Easy way to communicate with church members both through text and calls.
Has a great app that can be used on the phone.
Revolutionized how we communicate with our church for special events and other news and announcements.
Customer service was EXCEPTIONAL!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this software at all as it has been relatively worry free from the moment we set it up.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Dial My Calls is a great tool for any organization

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

We are able to send out mass alerts when something needs to be changed and have benefited by keeping everyone connected.

Pros

Where do I start? I love all of the features this system offers such as different groups for contacts, multiple ways to record, various options to purchase credits, automated opt out recording, text messaging options, and the list goes on!

Cons

The only thing I dislike is the functionality of the app. It could be updated to have a better user interface and better efficiency.

Jason P.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Solid, Easy to Use, Affordable Protuct

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Very great! The product is easy to use and customer support is great.

Pros

The software is user friendly and very affordable, and offers integration with third parties.

Cons

It integrates 95% with Mailchimp. While the existing integration is great, the remaining 5% lack of complete integration is a bit of a pain and takes manual work and workarounds to resolve.

Erin B.

Church Review

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/01/19

Pros

I like that the software is pretty easy to use and works really well. This week we had a lot of snow and sent a message to members that church service was moved from Sunday to Friday. We wouldn't have been able to accomplish the date change without the software.

Cons

It makes it a little difficult to reach older members who don't answer phone numbers they don't recognize.

Kristen M.
Industry: Real Estate

Works Great!

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

It is easy to use and takes very little time to send a message out.

Cons

Sometimes I have technical issues with the site, but that may just be my computer.

Jackie M.

My Experience with Dial My Calls

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/24

It has been great to send out a message and know that everyone involved got the same information, immediately. It has been a great asset to our communication.

Pros

The quickness with which I am able to verify that people received the call.

Cons

In the section where you add a new contact, the phone number line was confusing. When you began typing the area code, several examples would pop up. if you selected one, it would enter the three digits in th box for area code and the next box, also. Would have to correct ie all the time.

Deanna M.
Industry: Public Safety

Dial My Calls

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/20

I like that I don't have to call over hundreds of customers. This software save me time and hourly wages. You can split up your call list so you can handle whatever load you want. Also, you can set a time and day to send your message.

This software is easy to set up and easy to use. The options for purchasing points is easy and has many options.

In addition you can review how many customers answered the phone and how many went to voice mail.

Pros

I can reach a multitude of customers in one call. I like that I can use my own voice and that the phone number displayed is my business line.

Cons

For me I have to remove all my previous contacts and load new ones each time. Not to much of a big deal.

John P.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

We are a not for profit organization and use the software to communicate transportation issues to the more than 900 individuals that we serve. The product allows me to get the word out for an emergency weather closing or delay in a very efficient manner. The people we serve and our employees have become dependent upon the calls and texts. We also recently started sending out advocacy information to our families. The best price product on the market

Pros

Very easy to use, really quick to get out a message and priced very inexpensively

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We have not experienced any issues.

Cody F.
Industry: Facilities Services

Up and running in 5 minutes....

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

We use this as a service company to remind our customers about their upcoming appointments in the evening after our office is closed. Customers enjoy it and make us look very professional.

Pros

It was really simple to set up. I was up and running in 5 minutes and we have continued to use it. Once set up it runs on auto-pilot, thanks to the Zapier integration. They also have a pay-as-you-go plan so we only pay for what we need and no monthly fee.

Cons

I wish that it didn't have to add a contact in Zapier before I can send the message out, but it still works as it should and fully automated.

Shirley M.
Industry: Law Practice

DialMyCalls is easy & inexpensive

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Our firm uses DialMyCalls for inclement weather and emergency notices. We also use it as notification when one of our offices is closed. Prior to using DialMyCalls, we sent notices by email which may have been missed by many employees. Everyone receives and pays attention to the texts and is aware of what's going on in real time.

Pros

DialMyCalls is simple to use, it's fast and inexpensive. Unlike other companies, DialMyCalls requires no long term contracts, no large deposits or credit checks, and the simple instructions and ease of use allows you to use it when needed without having to locate instructions on how to send a blast email if you forget. Adding funds to your account when needed works well for us.

Cons

More characters allowed would be a plus.

Phil R.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Best Phone/Text Notification Software!

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Having this service available whenever we need it is a blessing!

Pros

We had searched and tried a few other services for notifying our members when the church had to close for inclement weather. DialMyCalls is just perfect for us! It works with us as we grow and folks leave; very easy to edit! It's also an exceptionable value for the buck!

Cons

We're ever so thankful to have this software on hand should we need it! We will have a regular testing of the service from time to time... but can't think of anything negative!

Amy W.
Industry: Retail

Great Service!

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

Very easy to use. Service was great and I was able to reach my customers quickly and efficiently.

Pros

Very easy and personal way to reach ALL my clients. I did not need to be concerned with whether the number was a cell number or land line. All clients were reached.

Cons

I wish it were free :) But considering that does not exist, this is a great value.

Tricia G.
Industry: Education Management

Very Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

I am able to connect with all our parents quickly and easily.

Pros

I like that I can log in from anywhere and send an instant communication to all my parents or just a select few. I have pre-recorded items that I use frequently so that I can just click on the message I want to send. It is easy to use and the price is reasonable.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that when I'm on my phone I can't access my previous texts to reuse.

Judith I.
Industry: Education Management

A real time saver

Reviewed on 2018/12/22

We have no problems whatsoever with this company and highly recommend it to anyone needing the service they provide

Pros

I don’t think our group could function effectively without DialMyCalls. I remember what is was like years ago when we had ineffective and time consuming phone chains that took hours to accomplish what now takes minutes.
We are so thankful for this company.

Cons

Can’t think of a thing. They keep the service current and customer service is excellent.

Teresa B.

Definately Recommend

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Although our business size is 11-50 employees, we are able to utilize this software to quickly share information to the more than 350 members of our congregation. This tool is effective and dependable, and there's never been a cause to seek a different option.

Pros

Easy to implement, relatively easy to maintain and update. Great reporting tools. The app is excellent - very easy to use.

Cons

The search doesn't automatically clear even when signing out and signing back in. There's no way to print a report of those on our contact list. Although customer service is readily available there's lack here and I will explore all other avenues before contacting them.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Time saver

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Positive since day one. Quick response to questions. Also liked how you could test the software before spending money.

Pros

The amount of time saved by sending out one call instead of hundreds of individual calls

Cons

The site maybe slow to load due to large number of graphics on the page

John K.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Does just what I need

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

It's very simple to use and easy to train others to use it. For all the times that we've used it the job was done perfectly every time. We use it for snow and other emergency notifications to employees so reliability is critical.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike.

Edward S.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Great site for making large number of calls & email to organization members

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

Notifying members of what is happening

Pros

The ease of making recordings and scheduling phone calls

Cons

How to update the database so that we do not need to check every name but reload updated database

Jeffrey H.

Great auto-call service

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

In the old days we would have to call everyone personally, one at a time. there is still a place for that but to get out general reminders and announcements, it would take hours. Now we do it in a couple minutes.

Pros

We love this service. We are able to break our call lists into multiple groups so if we need to get a message to certain group, no problem but we can also send an event announcement to everyone.

Cons

Of course you lose the opportunity to have a two way conversation but the extra push to talk feature helps with that if folks want to talk with us further.

Taina T.
Industry: Warehousing

Great Product, needs a little tweeking. :0)

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

Thank you for the opportunity to share this with you. Good luck! Overall, great product. I am very happy with it.

Pros

What I like most of the DialMyCalls software:

- User Friendly;

- Response time is immediate, amazing!;

- Great access to reports, reports provide a comprehensive receipt of calls made;

- I love the fact that I can create caller groups to organize my contact list better, (super nice);

- Cuts my workload in half;

- Customers response is positive;

- Made affordable. Perfect for small busnesses, like ours. I truly appreciate that, too, being I am paying out of pocket so that my boss dosen't reject the concept due to budget.

Cons

What I least like about DialMyCalls software:

- The Spanish recording feature has a glitch, when I pick the Spanish language The male voice is audiable and at a good pace. The female voice is rushed and fewer pauses. With that being said, still on the Spanish option when adding the "<break/>" feature to get a little gap between sentences, the original Spanish voices are cancelled out and the English voice is now reading the message, which totally distorts the message. It gives it horrible "Gringo" sound effect. It's funny as hell, but not usable, therefore there is no feature to allow Spanish messages created to make necessary audio adjustments;

- There is no way of pulling up the written portion of a recorded message to make adjustments after it has been created;

- Reports do not include the name of the contact, only the phone number;

- When creating a new broadcast, there is no way of returning to the previous step without having to start over;

- When adding multiple phone numbers, it will not allow to duplicate a name, (what is up with that?) Nor, does it have the capacity to add duplicate phone numbers on the single contact.

Alberto R.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best Broadcasting SMS solution I have found ...

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Overall I am thrilled with the solution. It enables my staff and I to per-schedule important updates for our customers before they set to travel, during and after travel. From a customer satisfaction standpoint - it's a hit for our business. Our customers are grateful we are on top of our game - simply because we are sending them text messages along the way and keeping them from any surprises.

Pros

There are great things to like about Dial My Calls.
1) It's price point - It is Priced Right
2) Ease of use - which just became easier with their latest rollout
3) Customer Service

Cons

I really wish the solution would provide support for external area codes that are still a part of the United States. However, it's such a negligible impact to my business that I am able to deal with it, using copy and paste!

Lutes J.

Easy as 1,2..3

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

Dialmycalls made my life extremely easy when it comes to sending messages and effectively informing my church members of current and upcoming events.

Pros

The best part of the software for me is the convenient APP that can be used to easily scheduled or send a broadcast to all of our church members instantly. Having the ability to get your own personal vanity number and sending the people voice messages is a plus also.

Cons

The credit is a little confusing. I think it should just receivers. i.e 200 credits=200 recipients. It was a little confusing for me at first.

Lee B.
Industry: Accounting

Great for text blasts to keeping the staff in the loop of events

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

I have used several different programs at different cost and different companies. I have found that this one is by far the better fit for the needs we have for it. I can see where it can keep the staff and partners informed with a simple text blast as well as able to be setup as a good marketing tool for clients without spamming them either.

Pros

Taking advantage of the credits plan for text messages vs. a monthly service fee helps make it more affordable and apt to be used. It is a great program for small and medium size businesses to be able to sue with out the large overhead of some programs.

Cons

When setting up the program it can at first be overwhelming. But if you take your time and follow the FAQ and think out what you need vs. want it s tarts to make sense and becomes easy to use.