DialMyCalls Reviews

DialMyCalls

Voice & Text Message Broadcasting Made Easy

4.8/5 (41 reviews)
Taina T.

Great Product, needs a little tweeking. :0)

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

Thank you for the opportunity to share this with you. Good luck! Overall, great product. I am very happy with it.

Pros

What I like most of the DialMyCalls software:

- User Friendly;

- Response time is immediate, amazing!;

- Great access to reports, reports provide a comprehensive receipt of calls made;

- I love the fact that I can create caller groups to organize my contact list better, (super nice);

- Cuts my workload in half;

- Customers response is positive;

- Made affordable. Perfect for small busnesses, like ours. I truly appreciate that, too, being I am paying out of pocket so that my boss dosen't reject the concept due to budget.

Cons

What I least like about DialMyCalls software:

- The Spanish recording feature has a glitch, when I pick the Spanish language The male voice is audiable and at a good pace. The female voice is rushed and fewer pauses. With that being said, still on the Spanish option when adding the "<break/>" feature to get a little gap between sentences, the original Spanish voices are cancelled out and the English voice is now reading the message, which totally distorts the message. It gives it horrible "Gringo" sound effect. It's funny as hell, but not usable, therefore there is no feature to allow Spanish messages created to make necessary audio adjustments;

- There is no way of pulling up the written portion of a recorded message to make adjustments after it has been created;

- Reports do not include the name of the contact, only the phone number;

- When creating a new broadcast, there is no way of returning to the previous step without having to start over;

- When adding multiple phone numbers, it will not allow to duplicate a name, (what is up with that?) Nor, does it have the capacity to add duplicate phone numbers on the single contact.

Anthony C.

Happy customer

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Pros

I am able to record one message and send it out to all my members at one time.

Cons

The app does not have all the features that the online version has.

Alberto R.

Best Broadcasting SMS solution I have found ...

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Overall I am thrilled with the solution. It enables my staff and I to per-schedule important updates for our customers before they set to travel, during and after travel. From a customer satisfaction standpoint - it's a hit for our business. Our customers are grateful we are on top of our game - simply because we are sending them text messages along the way and keeping them from any surprises.

Pros

There are great things to like about Dial My Calls.
1) It's price point - It is Priced Right
2) Ease of use - which just became easier with their latest rollout
3) Customer Service

Cons

I really wish the solution would provide support for external area codes that are still a part of the United States. However, it's such a negligible impact to my business that I am able to deal with it, using copy and paste!

Paul S.

IT Really Works!

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

9.5 out of 10!
Love it.
Use it regularly.
The prices are fair and affordable.

Pros

IT is very economical, easy to use, effective!

Cons

There are a few minor areas that should allow user customization of settings.
For example, when you initiate a "Recording" by phone, it should use a cookie to retain and prepopulate the phone number to call field. That is not a huge issue, but there are three or four small things like that which could be improved.

Cody F.

Up and running in 5 minutes....

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

We use this as a service company to remind our customers about their upcoming appointments in the evening after our office is closed. Customers enjoy it and make us look very professional.

Pros

It was really simple to set up. I was up and running in 5 minutes and we have continued to use it. Once set up it runs on auto-pilot, thanks to the Zapier integration. They also have a pay-as-you-go plan so we only pay for what we need and no monthly fee.

Cons

I wish that it didn't have to add a contact in Zapier before I can send the message out, but it still works as it should and fully automated.

Lisa F.

Easy to use and saves time

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

DialMyCalls is a great tool! I absolutely would not do with out it again. The amount of time DialMyCalls saves me completely out weighs the yearly cost to use it.

Pros

What I like most is that it didn't take a lot of time to figure out how to use the program. With a few simple steps, you can notify everyone (or just a few) in your contact group using DialMyCalls. I especially like the being able to set up different groups for those who prefer text messages, voice calls, or emails. Another feature that I enjoy is the text to speech feature----which I use very often. Although it is very easy to send a message using your personal voice, I prefer to just type what needs to be said and hit send.

Cons

The text message feature is one of my favorites, however, I wish it allowed more characters as well as the ability to receive replies at no extra charge.

Jeffrey H.

Great auto-call service

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

In the old days we would have to call everyone personally, one at a time. there is still a place for that but to get out general reminders and announcements, it would take hours. Now we do it in a couple minutes.

Pros

We love this service. We are able to break our call lists into multiple groups so if we need to get a message to certain group, no problem but we can also send an event announcement to everyone.

Cons

Of course you lose the opportunity to have a two way conversation but the extra push to talk feature helps with that if folks want to talk with us further.

Lee B.

Great for text blasts to keeping the staff in the loop of events

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/20

I have used several different programs at different cost and different companies. I have found that this one is by far the better fit for the needs we have for it. I can see where it can keep the staff and partners informed with a simple text blast as well as able to be setup as a good marketing tool for clients without spamming them either.

Pros

Taking advantage of the credits plan for text messages vs. a monthly service fee helps make it more affordable and apt to be used. It is a great program for small and medium size businesses to be able to sue with out the large overhead of some programs.

Cons

When setting up the program it can at first be overwhelming. But if you take your time and follow the FAQ and think out what you need vs. want it s tarts to make sense and becomes easy to use.

Shirley M.

DialMyCalls is easy & inexpensive

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Our firm uses DialMyCalls for inclement weather and emergency notices. We also use it as notification when one of our offices is closed. Prior to using DialMyCalls, we sent notices by email which may have been missed by many employees. Everyone receives and pays attention to the texts and is aware of what's going on in real time.

Pros

DialMyCalls is simple to use, it's fast and inexpensive. Unlike other companies, DialMyCalls requires no long term contracts, no large deposits or credit checks, and the simple instructions and ease of use allows you to use it when needed without having to locate instructions on how to send a blast email if you forget. Adding funds to your account when needed works well for us.

Cons

More characters allowed would be a plus.

John P.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

We are a not for profit organization and use the software to communicate transportation issues to the more than 900 individuals that we serve. The product allows me to get the word out for an emergency weather closing or delay in a very efficient manner. The people we serve and our employees have become dependent upon the calls and texts. We also recently started sending out advocacy information to our families. The best price product on the market

Pros

Very easy to use, really quick to get out a message and priced very inexpensively

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We have not experienced any issues.

Tricia G.

Very Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

I am able to connect with all our parents quickly and easily.

Pros

I like that I can log in from anywhere and send an instant communication to all my parents or just a select few. I have pre-recorded items that I use frequently so that I can just click on the message I want to send. It is easy to use and the price is reasonable.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that when I'm on my phone I can't access my previous texts to reuse.

Kris E.

Great Way to Keep Congregations Updated

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

This is a quick and easy way to send robo-calls to your church members. Update them on severe weather, the weekly activities, or special events. Can be used on a desktop or via smartphone app. Offers both text, voice and voicemail options. You can record your own voice or use the robo-voice features.

Cons

If you use this less than once a week, buy the pay-as-you-go credits rather than the flat monthly fee.

DialMyCalls is a great system to keep touch with everyone in multiple networks!

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

DialMyCalls is very cost effective all while having the ability to send mass phone calls, texts, and emails to multiple contact groups quickly.

Cons

The app needs some updating as far as the overall user interface and ease of use. When searching for contacts you can only see 10 at a time and when you have a group of 1,000 and are not able to search for a specific person on the app it makes it time consuming to look up information.

Judith I.

A real time saver

Reviewed on 2018/12/22

We have no problems whatsoever with this company and highly recommend it to anyone needing the service they provide

Pros

I don’t think our group could function effectively without DialMyCalls. I remember what is was like years ago when we had ineffective and time consuming phone chains that took hours to accomplish what now takes minutes.
We are so thankful for this company.

Cons

Can’t think of a thing. They keep the service current and customer service is excellent.

Teresa B.

Definately Recommend

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Although our business size is 11-50 employees, we are able to utilize this software to quickly share information to the more than 350 members of our congregation. This tool is effective and dependable, and there's never been a cause to seek a different option.

Pros

Easy to implement, relatively easy to maintain and update. Great reporting tools. The app is excellent - very easy to use.

Cons

The search doesn't automatically clear even when signing out and signing back in. There's no way to print a report of those on our contact list. Although customer service is readily available there's lack here and I will explore all other avenues before contacting them.

William W.

Kiwanis Loves Dial My Calls

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

we have used Dial My Calls to announce to our Kiwanis Club members the weekly meeting information for over probably 6 years. And its simple and quick to use for fast, emergency notifications.

Pros

ease of use
access from smartphone is just as easy as from desktop
very reasonable price

Cons

i really have not found anything that is an issue

Loretta F.

Easy, effective client contacts

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

We use DialMyCalls to contact clients of a volunteer tax preparation service. The calls remind clients of their appointment and what documents to bring. We have much less trouble with missed appointments and the clients are better prepared.

Pros

It is quick and easy to record a message and set up calls. The cost is very reasonable. There seems to be good customer support available, but I never needed it because the system was so easy.

Cons

Setting up contact groups was a little confusing at first.

Lynn Z.

Dial My Calls

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Went from a slow single-call calling systems to online system which calls and texts messages as soon as we hit send. We love it!

Pros

easy to use from any device; speed of calling; customer service.

Cons

We don't have any complaints at this time...

William M.

Amazing .... wasn't sure at first but after my 1st use --- WOW!!

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

Saves so much time and employee cost in making the calls that had to be made to many prospects.

Pros

Very easy to use. When I had a questions, customer service was right there for me.

Always adding new features to make our job easier.

Cons

Haven't found a reason to not like this software.

Time saver

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Positive since day one. Quick response to questions. Also liked how you could test the software before spending money.

Pros

The amount of time saved by sending out one call instead of hundreds of individual calls

Cons

The site maybe slow to load due to large number of graphics on the page

Matt S.

Easy to use notification system for voice, email and SMS text

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

Very easy to upload massive customer lists. Love the ability to have it appear that the call is coming from your Customer Servicing number, type in a message that is converted to a voice call - but also sent simultaneously via email or SMS text.

Cons

On occasion, it appears that the incoming phone call is coming from a European number, which confuses customers.

Timothy W.

A must for working with volunteers

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

I use DialMyCalls for our Church and its ministries. It is a necessity for our food pantry which depends on rallying volunteers to unload our supply truck and preparing for community distribution. In weather situations such as bad weather cancellations, alerts can be recorded and distributed in five minutes. Cost is negligible. A great bargain for any Church who needs to contact circles of volunteers.

Pros

You can build groups to select a circle of volunteers with one click. New contacts are easy to add.

Cons

The phone ap is difficult to use on the road. This can be overcome by planning when a laptop is available to set everything up except the message.

Aaron M.

Our go to telecommunication software

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

We use this software to communicate things such as health updates, church reminders, and emergency alerts for our church family. We have found it to be one of the best services we could have ever invested in as a church.

Pros

The things we like most about this software is it ease of use, price points, and the ability to both use the app on our phones or the website on the computer to communicate with our audience.

Cons

The only negative thing that we could comment on is the need to completely block a person in the group if we need to send a message concerning that persons family or loved one.

Great for reminder calls

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Pros

This software is relatively easy to use. You can schedule weekly automatic calls that can be automated or recorded with your own voice.

Cons

Adding in multiple phone numbers to schedule automatic calls to groups can be relatively time consuming, but once it's done it's done which is nice.

7.0/10

Dial My Calls is a great tool for any organization

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

We are able to send out mass alerts when something needs to be changed and have benefited by keeping everyone connected.

Pros

Where do I start? I love all of the features this system offers such as different groups for contacts, multiple ways to record, various options to purchase credits, automated opt out recording, text messaging options, and the list goes on!

Cons

The only thing I dislike is the functionality of the app. It could be updated to have a better user interface and better efficiency.