Sarah W.

Booksteam - simple, efficient, and effective

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

Wonderful experience overall, all schedule changes come easily (apart from the change of recurring clients as noted above) and very simple to view and teach to staff. Customer service has been helpful and quick each time we've reached out.

Pros

Very easy to use and very straight forward so it's simple to get done and show others how to use it.
Being able to cap a group is perfect as well as being able to schedule different tasks (i.e. meetings, appointments, different classes, etc.).
It's key to be able to see an individual schedule or the entire team at once to make planning and changes easier without overbooking an employee.
The client activity history has been great to be able to track client attendance, lateness, NCNS, etc.

Cons

There isn't an iPhone app available for Booksteam yet and we keep hoping there will be to make it easier on our team members who use iPhone.
Our biggest con at this time is the recurring client option for classes; you can set clients to recur, but you can't edit the recurring clients. So if a client moves their time permanently OR if a new client needs to be added to that recurring spot, you have to delete the class entirely and re-add it with the updated recurring clients.

Nicola D.

Gets the work done perfectly.

Reviewed on 2020/12/23

Great experience... love it up to now.

Pros

I looked for a long time for a scheduling app. Difficult to find when you offer at home services. None truly fits my needs... but Booksteam really made it easy for me to find ways to make it work. Every time I needed support they were more than available and had answers in close to no time. Fully recommend.

Low price
Amazing features
Possibility of multiple locations
Widgets for facebook and mini webpage to book
Nice interface for clients

Aida E.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Can save your time

Reviewed on 2018/10/27

Great software! Hope to continue to use this software, well done

Pros

This software is the best for busy person, for their hectic schedule it can turn to save their time, this software is a online scheduling tool. Our clients can book online

Cons

I cant say any problem with this software, the interface is really simple and nice. Amazing and helpful!

Jodilyn S.

So easy to use!

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Clients can schedule online with ease.

Pros

I love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.

Cons

Wish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.

Shah abdul latif B.

Late to know about it but... Seriously impressed!

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

Very good customer support. Quite versatile solutions with plenty of options to select from. Very helpful reports. Beautiful User Interface.

Cons

Somehow confusing at set up but that't not a big deal. Some minor issues but again not a deal breaker.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Loving BookSteam

Reviewed on 2015/04/16

We moved to BookSteam a few months ago and must say that we are really impressed. Not only does the product itself fit our needs and is easy to use for both clients and staff, the customer service is outstanding. The support team are prompt in replying and very helpful - even going above and beyond to assist those of us that are not quick so "tech savvy".

We made a number of suggestions that would make the program even better and already these have been implemented - WOW!!!

Cathy Reeves
Plant Essentials
Australia

Josh W.

awesome software in many ways!

Reviewed on 2015/11/11

Our studio in Hong Kong has been using booksteam for a while now and we have been satisfied. We tried many other companies before but half of them look very dated (design wise) and other half lack many features, glad we found booksteam! Very nice and friendly support team, anything I ask they reply instant and professional (and I ask a lot of questions ha). Loving it!

Lexi R.

saves me a lot of time at work

Reviewed on 2015/11/24

switched from phone booking to online booking with the help of booksteam and I should of done this years ago! now 90% of my clients book online and I can focus on my work! very cool app

Kate R.

very useful tool

Reviewed on 2014/10/22

It was very simple to set it up for my businesses, when I had questions support answered them very quick. My clients right now can prepay for their appointment, and everything is done automatically.

Amy F.

This scheduling system has been extremely helpful to my business.

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Pros

It is easy to use for the most part but when I run across something that is not completely intuitive the service team is EXTREMELY responsive.

Cons

When I cancel an appointment I would love to give my clients the option to reschedule at this time.

Erin D.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Quick response with calendar not loading

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

I love that I do not need to be by a phone to make business happen. I'm spending my time giving massages and running reports, not scheduling. My clients think the site is really easy too.

Pros

The smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time!

Cons

Text reminder doesn't have options to customize. I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work.
I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments. This would be helpful for submitting documentation for flexible spending or health savings accounts.
Even though the e-mail option works very quickly when there is a customer service issue, I still miss the person to person contact of a phone call. But, my issue was resolved within minutes of sending, so I guess this system works.

Heather I.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best Booking Software Ever!

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

This software saves so much time on so many things. I used to have to contact workers to see who would be available for a job. Then I would have to enter all of the client info into Quickbooks, import the Quickbooks info into my scheduling software. No MORE! On Booksteam staff can modify and set their own hours. Clients book them and the staff receives all the info they need for the job. My business can pretty much run itself now. I love this software. I have not found one like it yet.

Pros

Pros

Staff schedule themselves
I can have multiple staff and locations
Each staff and location can have different services and prices assigned to them
Create an online store
Promo codes
Gift certificates

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about Booksteam. Booksteam is the best.

April C.

NET Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

It solved the ability for students to book and pay on line to do our courses

Pros

it incorporates well into my website and takes payments when a student enrols

Cons

It doesn't link into our etrain, so I have to send another email to a student for them to enrol and complete the online learning. When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it

Tanya K.
  • Industry: Research

Excellent Value

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

I use the program daily and overall it’s worked very well without any problems.

Pros

We were looking for a scheduling program for our research office, after doing a lot of convoluted research online (the different companies don’t make it easy) I happily came across Booksteam. It meets all our requirements at a great price.

Cons

Unfortunately, you cannot reorder the staff in the calendar view, there are staff I like to keep within view at the top of the calendar but there is no option to be able to do this.

Marissa C.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Easy for holding records

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Overall it was easy

Pros

I liked that it easily formated information

Cons

It didn't hit a lot of boxes on what we needed

Chris W.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Scheduling made easy!

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Many features and produces thorough reporting to organize and streamline your business. When running into issues I have had a great experience with their customer support. Very timely and gets me the answers I need. Scheduling and tracking appointments made easy.

Cons

The start up process may take some time to learn. With so many feature it's understandable. Short term pain for long term gain which will save you many hours and keep you organized. Give it a try!

Helena Z.

Where have you been Booksteam! Finally a Canadian online booking system that’s amazing!!

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

I’ve only used it a few weeks and am so happy I made the switch from Booker. Top notch system, customer service and very affordable for small business.

Pros

-cost
-Canadian company
-ease of use for clients
-easy to use as an administrator

Cons

-No option to enter tip on receipts
-don’t like that swipe holds funds for 6 days when a client purchases a gift card
-no option for reviews outside the system such as google, Facebook etc
-can’t customize certain client notifications
- no option for online product purchase

Stacy M.

Customisations & Functionality

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Fairly a straightforward and easy online system for bookings but limited choices of customisations

Pros

Easy and simple for users to select respective functions or to set up the back end maintenance

Cons

Limited or almost zero of customisations e.g company logo or name cannot be shown from the invoice or customers’ booked classes cannot be linked or synced to their calendars

Claytonia B.

BookSteam Scheduling System

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

BookSteam has allowed to take the responsibility of scheduling away from me and give it to the client. It prevents miscommunications and streamlines the process. If has allowed me focus on other aspects of my business, and as a solopreneur, that is invaluable.

Pros

I found BookSteam to be user friendly and easy to navigate. I like that it provides a mini webpage option for booking purposes and it is affordable for small businesses.

Cons

There were some features that I would like to have as a convenience, but they do not take away from the value of the system.

Andrea C.

simply awesome!

Reviewed on 2015/09/16

We needed scheduling software to support our multiple locations and the ability to take paypal, so we went with booksteam and I'm glad we did. Setup process went smoothly, support has been responsive, a ton of features with sms reminders. I would definitely recommend it to other people.

• Industry: Photography

Quick and Easy scheduling

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

I love how much time this saves me when it comes to scheduling and keeping records. Makes it easy to keep track of everything and saves a lot of stress. Really clear and simple to work with too.

Cons

The set up is a little confusing at first... But, in the time I have used this I haven't found any issues.

Denk D.

Really a joy to use

Reviewed on 2015/12/05

I thought it would take me a week to figure this booking tool out, but it took me about an hour. Now I direct all of my clients to book online, it's a joy that I don't have to answer my phone as much any more!!!

Alex R.

Excellent functionality

Reviewed on 2017/02/20

A lot of features in this software, loving the way that I can customize my booking link. My customers absolutely love scheduling their appointments online!

• Industry: Consumer Services

cool scheduling site

Reviewed on 2014/10/01

like it a lot, many useful scheduling features, would recommend it to others

Pros

i like payment processing feature with stripe, saves me a lot of time

Cons

can't think of any con

• Industry: Accounting

awesome

Reviewed on 2014/08/01

really like your scheduling system, saved me a lot of time and money.

Pros

I can view my schedule from my galaxy s5 or ipad, really convenient when I'm on the go