TrackingTime Reviews

TrackingTime

Time tracking for productive teams

4.2/5 (5 reviews)
Robert jose V.

Record your work hours

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Pros

This application has many advantages when working with freelance clients or with remote companies.

You can calculate your hours worked with just start the tracker, if you forgot to start it you just have to start a new time log and edit the start time at which you started. You can also indicate in detail what you did during that period of time, have a record of hours worked per day, week or month, and an average of days worked in the week. Actually this app has made me manage my time and labor cost.

Cons

It can be improved in many aspects, such as taking screen capture while you work, connecting with a payment gateway to send a receipt with your summary of hours attached.

Roget R.

A lightweight, full featured time tracking service that gets the job done.

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

The ability to report on project timeline performance with traceable, direct metrics was immensely helpful in justifying the business case for increased personnel and additional budgetary resources.

Pros

The ability to get instantaneous metrics on hours tracked, performance targets, and overall usage without having to spend time creating or reviewing complex reports. The dashboard view alone is virtually everything a Project Manager needs to be able to proactively adjust resources and priorities.

Cons

The inability to have two users contribute to a common task is a SERIOUS deterrent to wider rollout and adoption within our organization. That, combined with the limited access control features and lack of flexibility in input methods is what reduces this from the best in class application to merely an excellent entry in an already crowded field.

Mary F.

Free Version

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

I use this for my own personal planning and only use the free version because I am not convinced that the paid version would be much better for what I need (at the moment).

Pros

I have used the free version to keep track of my time on projects, and it seems to be pretty good. I like that it reminds me of an ongoing activity as well as being able to backtrack to fill in my time.

Cons

I wish it was available to use on a phone application. Additionally, I wish that you could set the time you want to spend on each task and it would notify you when you should switch and ask you if you have switched.

7.0/10
Anna A.

Great For Motivation + Project Tracking!

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

This is a life-saver for me!

Pros

I use this software to track how much time I spend on hourly projects as well as keep myself motivated and focused! I love that you can assign dates to pieces of the projects as well as urgency marks!

Cons

The support for TrackingTime is really slow.

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

Pros

The mobile interface is very usefull

Cons

The price, it will be nice to have a lower price

7.0/10