Xola

Booking, marketing and distribution platform

4,7
4,6
4,4
4,6
4,8
Paul W.
Industry: Entertainment

Absolutely the most feature packed booking software with amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

I've been with XOLA from our start. It's been one of the key factors in our success, because I have been able to adapt what XOLA provides to what we need. The absolutely greatest benefit to our business is the lighting fast customer service via a very easy to use chat window right on the lower right corner of the interface. I get answers for my customers in seconds and solutions to whatever problem we have in a minute. I haven't found any other booking software out there that can match it.

Pros

XOLA has incredible flexibility when compare to other escape room booking software I've compared it to in the 2+ years I've used it. I have comparison shopped all the other booking software out there and haven't found anything that compares to what you can do with XOLA. From the visual presentation to the customer, to creating coupons and discounts, to arranging pricing and schedules for rooms. Nothing comes close. XOLA is PACKED with integrations with other software and gives you access to data from your bookings that I haven't found anywhere else.

Cons

I will admit I'm not a fan of the 6% booking fee passed on to my customers. Our bookings actually increased when we implemented it, and it does give me access to all of XOLA's features. Yes, Americans are conditioned to tacked on taxes, fees and other charges for online transactions, but that doesn't mean I have to like passing on cost to my customers.

Response from Xola

Paul-

Thank you so much for the glowing review. We're glad the upgrade to Flex has been fruitful and that you are continually satisfied with our product and service.

Justin H.

Solid Software for Activities Reservations

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

From day 1, they were very pro-active at thinking "outside of the box" on our account, from setup to go live. That was in 2016, and they have continued to deliver top notch support since then. They have also proven their commitment to continual improvement of the software over the years with lots of feature enhancements and new tools.

Pros

Xola has put a lot of thought into making the transaction process quick and simple. Therefore, it has a very high "ease of use" rating for both our staff and our customers. Nevertheless, it is feature-rich and carries a lot of power "under the hood", giving the admin team a number of different ways to setup listings and sales flows. The tech support is also OUTSTANDING.

Cons

The reporting is sufficient but not robust. They have some custom reporting options, and you can export to excel, but sometimes that can be problematic, especially if you have a lot of listings or demographics. Very cumbersome to do any type of "deep dive" into large data sets.

Response from Xola

Hi Justin,

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive and thoughtful review. While we have made many recent improvements to our reporting we are grateful for your feedback and are always looking to improve our product!

Brian L.
Industry: Tobacco

Xola for Small Tourism Business

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Fantastic! I encourage you to look seriously at them - they are the best fit by far for us and I have interviewed and ran trails with the major competitors.

Pros

Allows for tours that have minimums - Our tours require 8 person to sign up in order for a tour to go (minimum). Xola handles this portion far far better than any of the other competitors and I have met with a number of them. If you do minimums, and care about customer communication, this is a must use.

Software works with many options
Very strong amount of features
Very strong customer support
Reasonable competitive pricing
Great analytics
They will listen to and often times implement feature requests
Good integration with booking site (Yelp / Google / TA)

Highly recommended!

Cons

App on Android can be a bit buggy and frustrating - not a deal breaker. Sometimes you may have to click buttons a bunch before it responds or have to shut it down and reload it. Won't allow you to take a call and check the app when roaming (this does work if you have active internet).

Would like to see further integration with hotel and other booking companies

Response from Xola

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a thoughtful review. I'm so glad Xola works for your business needs and you are happy with the integrations! We're always looking to improve and appreciate your feedback about the Android app! Stay tuned for more updates in 2020!

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

C'MON features!

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Pros

I started with Xola back when the booking software genre was almost nonexistent. Back then there was Bookeo and that was about it. Now I get a sales call every week from competitors. Peek Pro seems to be the only software that is more feature rich but they are pushy and spam your customers if they get ahold of your data base so beware about them. Xola has an easy and beautiful interface. Non-pushy sales people. Help when you need it. Great ability to manage customers IF you never have to reschedule. The cost is lower than other companies if your doing volume greater than 5K a month. A good choice but you need a dedicated reservationist if you are offering an experience were rescheduling is common.

Cons

When pricing out a booking software company for your business consider the cost of an employee to manually have to reschedule your customers if your experience is prone to cancellation i.e. rain, wind, snow etc. and add it to the monthly cost of Xola to get an accurate idea of the true cost. The point of having a booking software is so you can concentrate on running your business and making it grow. Playing secretary is part of owning a small business but when it takes from R&D, marketing, quality of life it can kill you. Xola only allows your customer to book and reschedule themselves prior to their scheduled date. If you cancel the day of the adventure the customer has NO ability to reschedule if your experience is cancelled due to weather. If you are in a tourist area where you don't have an option to reschedule people because they are on vacation or the experience that you provide is indoor and cancellations rarely occur Xola is a great choice. If your experience is subject to weather and you take the entirety of the experience cost in advance, Xola has fallen behind severely compared to the the other big name in booking software. I provide Hot Air Balloon rides in an area that is prone to strong winds and rain during the season. My demographic is local and I sell my experience to customers that can and know that rescheduling is normal. I leave a recorded message the day of the flight and if the flight is cancelled there is no way in Xola to email the passengers a link to reschedule! Xola allows the customer to select another date prior to the experience and you can set those perimeters but after the customers first date choice, if it is cancelled, that is where you are left back in the 80's. In order to get your customers rescheduled on another date you need to do it over the phone and manually move them in Xola and online for it to move in real time. Xola has completely missed the boat for the experience provider that has to cancel for environmental reasons. I have submitted this feature request for two years now and it has shown no movement. They said it is not a common feature request and told us we could give the customer a "store credit". A credit sounded good until we realized that the customer would have to put al their personal detail starting with their name again to go that route. That is just not an appropriate thing to have your customers who are paying good money have to do and it looks unprofessional. I know for a fact two other operations left Xola for a booking company that offers a solution to the common problem of rescheduling for us outdoor providers. I think that they perhaps specialize in the hiking tours, or biking tour company that goes wind, rain, or shine and just refunds their customer if they cancel. Perhaps most of Xola's merchants operate in tourist areas where the customer does not reschedule because they are going home from vacation. The irony is that they offer our customers a great option to reschedule themselves prior to their first date. Why not extend that availability to after the date in case the experience is cancelled and the customer doesn't want a refund or via policy has to reschedule.

For customers booking online, selecting a date and paying is seamless. The merchant can customize a checklist for the customer i.e. what to bring, what's included, a map the meeting point. We receive just the odd phone call asking for clarification and payment is quick. On the other hand we need to hire staff to answer the phones just to rebook our customers on days it is raining or too windy to fly. On average another 40 hours of phone calls and talk time is added to our expense because of the lack of a customizable reschedule link we could send our customers so they could reschedule themselves. Customers like not having to leave voicemails if we are on the other line and %95 of customers would rather NOT wait to speak to a reservationist to go over dates that may or may not be filled. It's really frustrating and I do not believe we are the only one or one of the few merchants that need or would find a simple reschedule feature useful as they have implied to us.

The only other con is that they now leave the price on the gift certificates when a customer buys one. This was not always the case. Xola has a mailable and printable gift certificate option which we utilize heavily and you can now offer experiences at a discount but they for some reason notify the recipient of the price. We have been told and agree with several of our customers that leaving the price on the gift certificate is tacky. It has not always been that way, just with the recent update. I understand if you are giving a cash card to someone, you would need and want the recipient to know the price to avoid an embarrassing moment at a store or restaurant but who leaves the price tag on a gift? Xola gives the recipient a code so the recipient can book only and that process is easy but it's clear how much nanny spent and loves them the moment they get the printed gift certificate or email.

We went from chasing a couple hundred bucks a week to help pay for a hobby we love and turned it in to a serious 2 person small business with gross income in the six digits, well 3 person and income in the 5 digits because we need someone to handle all the manual reschedules. Feature requests do get noticed but at about 1.5 year turn around. It's been two years since we have been asking for this. We have grown and enjoyed Xola, we just for their sake since the booking software market is so competitive now want to see them be #1 and have the client base Peek Pro does as they are a lot more ethical but we fear they won't if this feature isn't added and if the feature turnaround isn't quicker.

Our review may appear negative even though we enjoy most of Xola. We understand all businesses have their little intricacies but we have been an experience provider for over ten years now and have offered many activities, rescheduling is a part of booking management no matter what adventure you provide, we and we are certain most other experience providers agree, just understand you will NOT have that option with Xola. Xola could be the best by far with just a couple more features.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Matt G.
Industry: Consumer Services

Very easy and convenient to use

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

I am an employee of the owner who uses Xola for Buffalo Pedal Tours. I really like that as I'm headed to a tour I can just open the app and within 5 seconds I'm looking at the name of the person who booked and it only shows tours that are booked for me. I really like that I don't have to "check the schedule" to see when I work, like restaurant staff, since sometimes tours are booked only a day in advanced. The notification system through email ensures I'm not missing any tours I've been booked. So overall its a great piece of software. Keep up the good work and keep improving!

Pros

-I love that with my tours I can just go onto the app and check without having to keep track myself of what days I work.
-The app is intuitive, clean, and easy to use.
-I like that I can see my bookings on the desktop site and sync the calendar with my gmail calendar.
-I like that when I get booked a tour it sends an email to me.

Cons

Improvements that can be made:

-The desktop site does not allow me to see see the Questionnaire. I have to reference the app to see what the customer wrote.
-I don't have the need for a credit card reader, yet the app asks me every time I open it. Once I accidentally said "yes" while wearing headphones and thought I may have gone deaf when I high pitch tone assaulted my eardrums.
-I can't confirm a tour through the app. Its inconvenient because then I have to find the specific email and then enter my login thru a web browser. In-app tour confirmation would be much less hassle.

Response from Xola

Here at Xola we are always trying to improve our software for our customers! Your feedback helps us do that, so thank you!

Marc P.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Perfect solution for our touring company

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

After checking out many other options we gave Xola a go. Within 2 weeks they made all our listings, copied our agenda and

Pros

* tech support chat 24/7. We do most of our business in the weekend!
* great resource and guide management. We plan our boats and skippers without stress
* integrated Stripe payment
* great reporting to excel
* very easy integration in our WordPress site

Cons

- app not 100% on all Android phones. IOS is great.
- no integration with our IZettle credit card readers

Response from Xola

Hi Marc,

So glad you are enjoying Xola and it has simplified your operations. We're constantly looking to improve so your feedback on our mobile apps is much appreciated!

Jack A.

Xola helped bring our business into the 21st century!

Reviewed on 2015/04/28

Whitewater Adventures has been running the Upper Cache Creek in California for over 30 years. Until recently we didn't do online booking, and as a consequence the poor office staff had to hand type detailed booking notes and run credit card payments nonstop during the rafting season.

Upon joining the team I immediately began searching for a cloud based solution to Whitewater Adventures online booking needs. While poking around on other outfitter's websites and on Google I kept seeing the same name come up at the top of every "best booking system" list. That name was Xola.

After scheduling a demo time I was contacted by Delamon, one of Xola's biz/dev representatives. Delamon proceeded to walk me through an hour and fifteen minute in-depth demo of many of Xola's features, including how to set up a trip listing, how to collect and track customer information, how to utilize Xola's powerful marketing and customer outreach features, how to integrate Xola with our website, and much, much more. In these times of outsourced and call center driven sales and customer service Delamon stood out with his positive attitude, clear communicative style, product knowledge and professionalism.

As for the booking system itself, well, all I can say is that the reviews weren't exaggerating . The Xola online booking and marketing system is, simply put, a pleasure to use. It is unbelievably robust and well thought out. The booking process is incredibly simple and straightforward. Just the other day I was training one of the office staff on how to use it and I was able to take her from never having seen the program to being totally able to set up her own bookings and create trip listings and add-ons in less than 30 minutes!

Creating trip and product offerings through Xola is a breeze and there are multiple options for up-selling through their brilliant add-on feature. Things like trip times, dates, deposits, accepted payment types, built in credit card processors, customer questionnaires, automatic dropped checkout emails and conformation emails, driving directions, lists of what to bring, and much, much more are easily entered and even more easily customized for every listing that you want to create.

I really can't recommend this service enough. The care and effort that the Xola team has put into their product and into supporting their customers through the onboarding process has been deeply appreciated by everyone at Whitewater Adventures.

Response from Xola

Thank you for your review! We are glad to see you are enjoying Xola!

Doyle W.

Y'all should have given me the option for leaving more than 5 stars for Xola.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Staff's support and interest in "my" software needs. Put this way, I'm constantly hounded by other company's booking software guys to "look" at their software and I keep telling them..."Nope, I'm using Xola and they serve my needs just fine!"

For whoever reads this review, I want them to know that I have used Xola for several years and I really appreciate how they have constantly kept up with my growth needs and seek to improve the software to help me grow. As we all know, what works today is outdated tomorrow! THANK YOU XOLA!

Cons

Really? After what I wrote above, do you really think I have any "cons"?

For the record, ever since I first started using Xola I have received excellent support and anytime that I needed to "personalize" the software to meet my need, Xola was there to help me.

Response from Xola

Hi Doyle-

Thank you so much for such a glowing review. We are constantly looking to improve and better meet the needs of the businesses we serve, so I am very happy to hear that this matches your experience!

Thanks for using Xola,

Rachel G.
Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use for our business and for customers with responsive and helpful support.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Easy online booking for tours. Integrations with Viator, Expedia, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. Customer database management. Organizational tools.

Pros

Xola makes it easy for us to list and sell our tours. They've thought of every part of the booking process to ensure that our customers have no trouble booking, are reminded if they leave the process, and get a follow up after their tour. When we've needed help with processes or integrations, the Xola team has been quick to help. They've even listened to us and worked directly with our team to implement our suggestions into their system. When we expanded to a new market, there was no hesitation signing up for another Xola account to manage tour bookings.

Cons

There are some things that need to be changed by Xola support instead of on my own. While this isn't ideal, every time I've needed changes, they were quickly resolved by the support staff.

Response from Xola

Hi Rachel-

I'm glad you have found Xola to be a good solution for your business needs and our Customer Support team as exceptional. We're always looking to roll out new features and there is at least one coming soon that will give you more control without contacting Support. In the meantime, we're here 24/7 for anything you need.

Amber P.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Manager

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

We enjoy using XOLA wish it was a little cleaner and simpler sometimes but overall we are satisfied.

Pros

Flexible to switch experiences, ease of booking on back and front in,

Cons

Gift Certificates: not able to purchase multiple certificates for different experiences, one person can't buy multiple gift certificates for different people in same transaction

Back office: can't override booking capacity, can't book one group with different experiences have to book separately

Accounting: would be nice if you could be compatible with Quick-books, daily transactions are confusing and not clean cut

Response from Xola

Hi Amber,

Thanks so much for your feedback on gifts. Jessica reached out and can help solve some of the issues you mention. We're always looking to improve our product and software so your feedback is super helpful!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Wes H.

Easy to Use, Great Customer Service, Could Improve on Reporting Tools

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Overall, we've been very happy as a Xola client!

Pros

Xola features a great online dashboard and an open API for easy integration. Customer service is fantastic; I've always gotten very quick responses via online chat and opening tickets with the company's IT team.

Cons

The reporting and analytics tools have lots of room for improvement. Xola has a lot of data to work with, but clients can only see a limited amount of it via the online dashboard. Luckily the API is a great resource for retrieving data, but obviously not as easy to use as an improved reporting dashboard would be.

Response from Xola

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to see you are enjoying Xola. Our team is constantly working on new features and reporting is one of them. We recently came out with our Custom Reporting tool, that I hope is helping you retrieve more data. I will be reaching out soon to get more feedback from you on what you are wanting to see so I can report this to our team. Look forward to talking to you soon. -Jessica

Liz H.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

great small fishing charter tool

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

The interface fits neatly into our own website, and has allowed us to easily track repeat customers, seamlessly receive payments and send refunds. I'd absolutely recommend it!

Pros

Pros:
- great visuals on booking calendar
- ease of use for customers in booking and making deposits
- live chat customer service folks - I used this feature several times with awesome results!

Cons

Cons:
- maybe the gap was in my own knowledge, but I'd like the option for the program to block out availability on activities B,C,D when a client makes a booking on activity A - with only one guide, we only do one thing at a time, and I found this process to be very manual (ie. going into every timeslot of the day and reducing availability to 0)
- minimal functionality of the mobile app to manage bookings on the go/look at the calendar with ease

Response from Xola

Thank you for the review! Glad to see you are enjoying Xola and our features. As to regards about the closing out one thing if another is booked, I believe the inventory feature we have will help with this. I will be reaching out soon with more information for you and to help get this set up. Look forward to speaking with you soon. - Jessica

Chris D.

Xola has made my business function with ease and automation!

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Xola is feature rich so we have gained many benefits across the board for our company including enhanced financial / sales reports, better understanding of our customer demographics and most importantly increased sales / conversions via our website.

Pros

The software is wonderfully coded and designed, but the on-going support and development are always on target for exactly what my business needs.

Cons

We have a unique way of selling / booking customers and while we have been able to use Xola's rich features to make a work around I wish I could simplify our booking process with Xola. Sadly I know this is a developmental issue and only affects a very small portion of it's users like my company.

Response from Xola

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to see that you are finding Xola to be full of rich features.

-Kris

Michael L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Simply The BEST Online Booking Software

Reviewed on 2014/06/12

As a web developer and owner of Web Development Corporation, I have worked extensively with XOLA. I have seen the direct correlation between using XOLA versus other online booking systems for activity providers. My experience has shown that their usage of modal windows versus sending potential clients offsite to book activities or appointments matters; it translates directly into more sales for my clients within the booking industry.

Case in point: My client, CaptainSanFrancisco.com started off using XOLA as a platform to handle his bookings for his private charter boat. After a couple weeks he received a ton of bookings; however, he received a sales call from a competitor known as ZOZI who enticed him with promotions which never went through. After switching from XOLA to ZOZI his sales fell dramatically because ZOZI's software was extremely confusing, not user friendly and it directed users away from his website where they would subsequently click the X button in the upper right hand corner due to frustration. I consulted with my client and I let him know that he ought to switch back to XOLA. Upon doing so his sales immediately increased back to the same level as they had been before switching away from XOLA. He is now a satisfied customer and XOLA is empowering his business.

XOLA is simply the best online booking application which is engineered for higher conversion rates and I would give it more than 5 stars if it were possible to do so.

Thank you very much for helping me help my client. To view our XOLA implementation please visit:

Pros

Booking window is modal and doesn't send user offsite.
Very intuitive, Easy to book.
Easily implemented code which is automatically generated.
Bookings are synchronous with calendar, Friendly Staff

Cons

There are no Cons.

Response from Xola

Thank you for the review! We like to hear stories like this that allow our customers to feel empowered. Thank you for sharing!

Brennan R.
Industry: Media Production

I love Xola; I use it just as my credit card merchant. Xola's rates are better than other options.

Reviewed on 2017/09/14

I would rather process my clients' credit cards through Xola than any other merchant. Also, I'd rather give the small slice of flesh (percentage) to Xola than any other firm.

Pros

Xola's quick and easy to use for processing credit cards. Also, I have had great experiences with the support team on the rare occasion that something doesn't work as planned or when I have a question. They are very helpful and always prompt. I love Xola! Also, one of the customer's representatives is the coolest, smartest, hardest-working, totally most absolutely rad guy on Earth :)

Cons

The statements and receipts are a bit confusing to my customers sometimes. I wish there could be a way for it to show up on their credit card statement without saying "booking" (I sell print newspaper ads, not tour bookings), same with the receipts. However, I don't use the software necessarily as intended, so that's more on my end. Still, it would be nice to be able to change the way the statements and receipts appear to my clients.

Response from Xola

Hi Brennan,

Thank you for the review! Happy you have found Xola quick and easy to use.

- Kris Lawson

Austin G.
Industry: Food & Beverages
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

It's what we use

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Before Xola, we had no booking software. There's a night and day difference now that we're using Xola.

Pros

Xola easily tracks reservations and helps us check in guests. Edits are easy, reports are easy, integration into our website is easy, it's really everything you need in booking software.

Cons

I would prefer if edits show up automatically. Often times if we cancel a guests, it doesn't show up unless we refresh a certain page. Other times, we need to click off the tour and then back on again.

Response from Xola

Thank for the review! We are glad to see you find Xola so easy to use and are seeing a difference in using it vs not. Keep this feedback coming!

Vernonq B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Very happy with Responsiveness when needed

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Quick access that is easy to use

Pros

The software is very intuitive to use and they continually seem like they are adding valuable new features. Even on weekends I will get a response usually within hours or even minutes.

Cons

I wish it had more mobile functions that I could do from my phone that I need to do from the computer but even many of these have gotten better recently.

Response from Xola

Hi Vernon,

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear you are pleased with our team's work. Thanks for your feedback on the mobile app. We want to make sure everyone's requests on this topic are accurately documented so one of my colleagues will be reaching out shortly to get your input. Thanks for your business!

-Alex

Ryann W.

XOLA is easy to use and is a tremendous help for back office organization.

Reviewed on 2017/06/14

Keeping track of groups, adjusting specifications per group, viewing the calendar and the list of groups for each given day of the year.

Pros

I have had a great experience with customer care at XOLA. They really take their time to walk you through the steps and are always available for questions. It takes me less than 3 minutes to book a group, have it printed, and submit to departments, which saves me a lot of time, as Fort Ticonderoga books hundreds of groups May-July. It is also helpful that I'm able to adjust guests. I think my favorite feature about this software is the "edit listing" option. A lot of our groups have specific accommodations/pricing.

Cons

I don't like how I'm the only one with access to the software. It would be helpful for other departments to be able to logon and see the groups we have booked--however, I believe this can be changed if we decide to upgrade to the next level in the software.

Response from Xola

Hi Ryann,

Thank you for your review! We are excited to help you through an exciting summer season.

With regard to login access, you are correct¿ the next package up offers unlimited logins, so you can create a login for each staff member and tell the system which permissions that staff member should have.

We really appreciate your business. Don't hesitate to reach out if you want to look into upgrading!

-Alex

Shelby N.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great for what we do! Could be better!

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Overall, I think our organization is really happy with Xola and what we've been able to accomplish with it!

Pros

I love the usability features for our guests and the emails and design features are pretty cutting edge.

Cons

I wish it was more customizable as far as reporting and booking. For instance, we would love the questionnaire to be filled out prior to processing cards. We find the new report functionality less helpful than expected, but hope it'll eventually be more useful.

Response from Xola

Thank you for the feedback! Glad we are able to help your business with Xola. I have brought your feedback up with our team regrading the questionnaire and reporting. We appreciate the feedback at anytime, so if you think of more please reach out to our support staff via chat, phone or email.

Merry C.

I use Xola on a daily basis. I LOVE IT!

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to manipulate. The customization makes our small business look like a Fortune 500 Company! The customer support is amazing.

Cons

There are a few things we would like to change but aren't able to. Little things really.
Most of all the option to enter a past booking
Customers bookings listed chronologically
Consolidation of customer list
More than 1 email option available for confirmation notices (so it can be emailed to their guests)
Payment options as in making multiple payments, instead of one lump
A way to un-cancel a booking (people change their mind)
A way to choose whether or not to notify a customer when canceling a booking.

Response from Xola

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear how much you love Xola. Also, thank you for the feedback on what you would like see as new features. I am going to submit those for you to our team! It is customers like you that help our business grow! -Jessica

Mitchell S.
Industry: Hospitality

Booking is extremely easy and the interface is very easy for multiple users to use.

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Easy to use, easy for guests to use, pretty much meets all my needs of a reservation system

Pros

I like that it doesn't take much time to book a customer. The user interface is easy for multiple people to use it.

Cons

Limited functionality, mostly due to the fact that the interface is oversimplified. Limited reporting, and there are often "work arounds" for tasks that usually would be very simple.

Response from Xola

Hi Mitchell, thank you for your taking the time to give us feedback! My colleague Chris on our Customer Success Team will reach out to you to help you work through the notes you provided and to talk about what you'd like to see from our reporting.

-Alex

Rita A.
Company size: Self Employed

Best Customer Service Experience Imaginable

Reviewed on 2018/02/05

The majority of my customers come through this software online; if not, I book them through the same service on my end of things. I get analytics that are updated constantly and helped me identify trends in my business.

Pros

I love the online support, whether in the Help documentation, or by using the always available "chat" window. There are so many features that it takes some practice to get faster at it, but a quick search through the Help topics usually puts you on the right track. I also love how professional it looks to my customers, and how easy it is to make changes and communicate those changes to customers.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Sometimes, there have been some things that I could not remember how to navigate back to; while it is user-friendly, sometimes where I think it was isn't right.

Response from Xola

Hi Rita,

Thank you for the feedback. Happy to see you are finding our product to be well supported.

-Kris

Collin S.

Website is near perfect, the mobile app could use some updates allowing it to function like website.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

I like the way it allows you to keep tabs on visits to "book now" and works to reconcile abandoned bookings.

Cons

The fact that you can't see communication with clients unless you navigate into the messenger column, it makes keeping track of weekly reminder functions difficult.

Response from Xola

Hi Collin,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are happy you have been enjoying using Xola. If you haven't noticed already we have updated the way you see messages. Now instead of having to navigate to the Messages tab you can see all communication with your customers within the reservation. You will find this new feature within the communication column in purchases. If you would like to know more about this change or have questions please feel free to reach out to our support at [email protected] or 415-404-9652.

Stuart N.

Booking Software More than Pays for Itself

Reviewed on 2017/01/23

We have been using XOLA for a tour business for 3+ years. XOLA provides both the Customer and Business an easy to use platform that makes managing bookings as easy as possible. The technology in their "Automated Remarketing" feature delivers business for us even when we're not actively emailing, calling potential customers. XOLA's customer support is also always friendly, timely, and overall very helpful.

Pros

Customer Service, Mobil App, Data Tracking, Easy to learn and navigate

Cons

can only send confirmation emails to one email address within your company.

Response from Xola

Thanks for your review Stuart! Looking forward to working together going forward.

Excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

automated bookings over the internet

Pros

Flawless execution; never had to deal with any major issues. Their customer support team is top notch - if you have a question they will ALWAYS respond immediately

Cons

They need to add functionality (worker scheduling & automated pre-trip texting and emailing). For what the software is though, it's excellent.

Response from Xola

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear all the kind words. Thank you for bragging on our customer support team! They are amazing! We are coming out with new features, and we hope you are enjoying them!