Showing 95 reviews of 79

SEO PowerSuite

Defining the world's standards for SEO software

4 /5 (79 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
Showing 95 reviews of 79
Jasmin T.

stay away from this software

Reviewed on 2019/04/07

Pros

no pros, please read the main comment in cons i wrote

Cons

firstfully, dont you see the comments here, they are all nont reviews from the real people :)

anyway, i have been using this software for about year, after that i picked other softwares like Screaming Frog and other and my life changed. this software does not provide accurate audit or spy results AT ALL. if u use other software like AHREFS, SEMRUSH etc and compare their audit and spy results, tey are similar but way out of what SEOPowersuite can do.
Very poor audit, very poor backlinks spy, very very poor content audit which they put their priority on being the best.

that is not all. the worst is yet to come.

i bought this software and paid pretty much money for it. The licencce they claimed to be selling was the lifetime licence.
After 6-7 months or so, i got a notiffication that my subscription has expired and that i need to buy somekind of algorithm subscription which costs for all my software pack about 200 USD.
i wrote them and asked what is going wrong there, i never bought a software with subscription (i would never have bought itif it was subscription based). they ignored me as if i was so blind and stupid not knowing that they were offering subscription based software. i was writing them and asking to send me kind of contract with me or anything that can prove what they claim and they never wrote back.

I reported this company for scam and deception to German and European authorities. Now waiting what happens after that will be suing this company for what they do

Response from Link-Assistant.Com

Jasmin, we're sorry to hear you feel that way about your experience. We've checked the records and found that our manager replied to all of your emails (we place much value on customer satisfaction and never ignore requests/complaints).

We find it's important to clarify a few things. An SEO PowerSuite license is lifetime - you purchase it once and forever (with all the bug fixes and feature updates). The minor monthly subscription you mention is charged for keeping the software inline with all the multiple data sources it's integrated with. It also covers the use of multiple cloud services, such as cloud storage of your data, rankings & backlink data updates, etc. We can't provide all these services for free, since the main ongoing cost is on our side, but unlike the SaaS solutions that monetize on monthly charges, we keep the costs minor to only cover the real usage expenses. And the information about these fees is present on each and every 'Buy' page on our website.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Powerful and versatile SEO application

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Every time I make a new page or open a new site, I build them SEO friendly using the app. I also constantly monitor progress and do optimization as directed.

Pros

There are 4 different applications in the package that I can use to manage my SEO work really efficiently.

Cons

The app is really complicated at the beginning and you have to spend time studying the different features.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Great SEO tool, slow software

Reviewed on 2020/10/10

Unfortunately, this tool didn't work for our agency. The price is great, but the software simply can't perform as quickly or efficiently as we need it to.

Pros

The crawling ability of SEO PowerSuite is fantastic and produces deep insight you won't always find in other similar tools.

Cons

The software is very slow and uses way too many resources to effectively operate a computer while crawling a large website. Scans sometimes take many hours and can cause your machine to stop working the software also crashes frequently, and there is no good web-based or cloud option. Their cloud is very limited and not suitable for an agency.

Mario M.

Best Tool for On-Page SEO

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Very good and powerful tool. It has helped me reach higher positions in SERPS

Pros

The tool uncovers hidden opportunities that other (more expensive) tools don´t show. I especially enjoy the Website Auditor. It helps me with on-page tweaks that help me climb positions in the SERPS. Some other tools are very strong finding backlinks, but I think SEO Powersuite excels in On-Page SEO.

Cons

Not a bad thing per se, but the fact that it is not based on the cloud is a bit odd. And the design is a bit old-fashioned, but it has improved.

Dennis E.

Very good software with great support!

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

I have been using this software since 2011. It is not perfect but it has improved over the years with new features added along the way. Most importantly, they're support is very responsive. They helped me promptly whenever issues arise.

Pros

I like the ease of use of this product. Easy to setup and create scheduled projects to run automatically. Produces informative and easy to understand reports.

Cons

Once in a while, some scheduled projects will fail and it's hard to decipher what the cause may be so I have no choice but to contact support and ask for help. Fortunately, their support is very good in promptly getting back to me and helping me get the issues fixed (and this part is one of the Pros).

Muhammad T.

All in one solution to manage seo projects and organize link building

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

Desktop based search engine optimization software make it easy to work and manage projects with a single tool. SEO Powersuit has everything that we need to manage SEO and SEM of any website.
Frequent updates and search algo updates keeps the software in line with current trends of SEO
Reporting is very good to keep the customers updated regarding their website ranking

Cons

Search Algorithm updates prices have been doubled as compared to last year.
Its no more onetime solution you need to pay a huge amount to keep your software updated.

Maria M.

One pack for all SEO tasks

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

We use SEO PowerSuite for like 3 years already and it helps us with all our SEO tasks: rank checking, site audit, backlink research and what not

Pros

The pack includes 4 apps but my favorite one is WebSite Auditor. It finds aaaaalll technical issues on a website. I’ve managed to detect so many things I was unaware of like broken links, etc. It will show you everything that needs to be fixed. You are even provided with recommendations on each SEO factor so you don’t need to spend hours on Googling. Their new visualization feature is amazing, it’s so beautiful and handy! Really cool!

Cons

Sometimes it’s difficult to find some features or not clear how to use them so I have to contact their support team. They always help but I’d prefer not to spend so much time on that.

Renuka R.

Good Backlink analysis Software

Reviewed on 2020/05/01

It's very nice , Even though I have moz and other tools, I prefer this software for backlink analysis. It is good for new and pro blogger for on page SEO.

Pros

Analysis of Back link of the website is good compared to other websites like AHREF,moz etc.
I am using this software from past few days, it is good to analyse the backlink ,and helps for SEO analysis for onPage. I recommend this tool for my friends network for usage.

Cons

Along with backlink, if it provide the ranking facility for a website just like Ahrefs, it is good , we can write a better post for higher google rank.

Leon K.
  • Industry: Music

Great software!

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

I started several online business with SEO PowerSuit. One of my websites attracted 50.000 customers monthly within 2 years.

Pros

It is a all-in-one solution for all of your SEO needs. Very useful blog also!

Cons

In the beginning is is a bit intimidating. Perhaps a 'light' version would help getting used to the interface and possibilities?

Tim G.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Good software, but be sure you know what the terms of use are

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Rank tracking, keyword analysis, competitive SEO tools

Pros

rich interface, good functionality. Developers are responsive to changes in the market from Google and others.

Cons

separate products to perform complementary functions, and features that we thought we had already paid for had to be renewed to ensure continued support from the developer. I suppose this is a fairly commonplace practice, but we found that without the SE updates the software was soon useless and we were forced to subscribe even though we thought we had bought the software.

SEO Powersuite is a powerhouse for all the marketers out there.

Reviewed on 2018/04/14

Pros

I'm currently using Website Auditor from SEO Powersuite and I love how deep this software is. You can go crazy using this tool.

It has all the possible features you can ever think of which an auditor needs to have. Personally, it's my favorite for auditing website. I have used it for several of my clients know and I think it's a complete value for money.

Cons

Talking about the cons, to be honest, I haven't found any cons yet. If I find it in the near future probably I'll make sure that I update it here.

Kevin M.

Robust and easy to learn SEO option

Reviewed on 2018/10/21

We’re finding gaps and opportunities in our own SEO Plan as well as our customers’.

Pros

The platform is a total SEO solution, from keyword research to website audit to linking strategy...This software has it all!

Cons

The free options are somewhat limited and the package prices are a bit steep if you’re a small business just starting out. Could be preventative.

Very disappointing!

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Poor experience. The software stops working after 6 months to force you pay monthly subscription fees.

Pros

It has a lot of different features and runs on desktop which is cool.

Cons

SEO PowerSuite is advertised as being a one-time-fee product, but this is NOT true. The price you pay to buy the software is for 6 months only! After 6 months, you still own the software but it stops working. They claim that it's because algorithms don't update, but I believe the software is designed to stop working to force users to pay $30 per month to continue using the product.
The company is not honest when advertising the product. Very disappointing!

Claire L.

good seo tool worth the cost

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

I use Website auditor most of the time, but there are 3 other useful tools you get in the pack.

Pros

east to use for website audit, nice reports, optimizing content in the app; free version to try

Cons

desktop is unusual these days, but you get used to it

• Industry: Printing

Steer clear!

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Awful! I downloaded the software and ran it overnight then spent over 2 hours on an online helpdesk call with them, tying up the IT Team leader's time for half of this. I downloaded 64 bit Java and checked memory settings etc but, as I'm not an admin user, could't use the software. I felt that I had been missold the product but they were unhelpful and wouldn't accept that their actions had been 'dodgy' to say the least. I would expect a trial to require the same settings as the actual product otherwise what's the point of a trial?

Pros

Didn't like anything about this software

Cons

The free trial runs on your PC with no issues but once you buy it the website auditor won't run unless you start changing setting on your PC and use the program as an administrator. The technical support were very unhelpful, even after being given screen sharing rights. IT Teams do not, generally, allow users to have admin rights and are not, generally, willing to be at a users beck and call to log into the program.

Nathan V.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Am I the only one who doesn't like SEO PowerSuite?

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Terrible. Just terrible. Worst user interface of any tool I have used and the data isn't what I need too, if I can get it at all.

Pros

There's a lot of options and it covers several elements of SEO. You can do keyword research, track your rankings et cetera.

Cons

Where do I start? First of all I felt mislead because the deal they offered eventually meant that I had to choose a subscription to keep and/or get the data I needed. Most of all though, the UI totally sucks. It's terrible to find out how their tools work and they all look like they were developed in 2001 and haven't had any user friendly update ever since. A total waste of my money.

David T.
  • Industry: Sports

Auto Renew is totally unclear

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Very bad.

Pros

None, my experience was that the product was hard to use and not clear how to get started.

Cons

Didn't make it clear that it autorenewed every month with purchase. It was falsely marketed.

Nathan S.
  • Industry: Media Production

Good SEO tools with a number of Con's

Reviewed on 2021/01/21

Pros

This Suite of SEO tools as a number of really cool features to do a multitude of SEO tasks. Even the free versions of these tools can be quite helpful or any FBO on a budget. I have used these tools for over 10 years and the team has consistently added new tools and features to the software suite.

Cons

SEO Powersuite as a number of drawbacks such as its four different applications that run on your computer as opposed to in the cloud like the majority of SEO tools. when I purchase the software a number of years ago they weren't very open with the fact that you're only paying for one year of algorithm updates. when I made the purchase I was under the impression that I would have full use of the tools forever.

Jason H.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great suite of powerful SEO research tools

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

I do not perform SEO constantly, it is not my main job. So paying every month for something I do not even use every month really hurts. It's great that I don't have to with this since I was able to get the whole suite for a single price (which was lower than the standard because of a hefty sale, which you may want to wait for another of if you are considering purchasing). I haven't had a chance to fully explore the features but it's obvious that all 4 pieces of software have a lot of features and functionality.

Pros

I really like that the software is available as a one-time purchase rather than the monthly fee that many SEO tools require. It gives you a LOT of very powerful tools for finding out what your website is ranking for, what you need to focus on, where your links are coming from, good places to try to get links, keyword research, etc. A ton of features, I honestly haven't dug into them all but glad they are there when I need them.

Cons

I don't love the interface. I realize some degree of complexity is necessary because it is so powerful, but I would prefer a simpler interface for the most common tasks, like looking up keyword difficulty and competition. I would much prefer to do my keyword research on an interface like KWFinder, for example, if it wasn't a monthly fee.

I would also prefer if all 4 apps were just combined into 1 app, I'm not really sure the reason for splitting it into 4. However there may be a good reason I'm not aware of.

Hans G.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

SEO Power Suite

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

It's been a few years since I installed SEO Powersuite on my computer. It was then, and now, one of the most complete packages for a very reasonable price. From the beginning I have audited a lot of websites, and monitored their progress, with Rank Tracker and Website Auditor. Not only has the software become a whole lot faster over time, the number of functions has also been expanded. Some of which have clear added value such as the "Top pages" function that gather domain's pages that are found as ranking in Google for the specified region and targeting settings. I also tried other programs such as Semrush and Netpeak, but found out that SEO PowerSuite has everything I need. I am very satisfied and that for many years.

Pros

A whole lot of SEO tools, for a ferry reasonable price.

Cons

Programs like Semrush shows you the history of all domains on the web. SEO Power Suite only the one you researched yourself.

Nik D.

Your all-in-one SEO (power)suite

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Quick, easy, and pretty reports along with accurate data to present to clients (and prospective clients) was my biggest benefit.

Pros

I've been using the PowerSuite (alongside other tools) for over 2 years now. For the price, options, and ease of use, you really can't beat it. My favorite part of the entirety of the PowerSuite is the reporting. You want to do a quick site audit and send a summary along to a potential client? Boom, easy and customizable. Also, a really cool feature, since this isn't a SaaS program, is being able to save your projects in their cloud, so you can load it from any one of your computers.

Cons

They are 4 separate programs on your desktop. While some of the power comes from being an an actual executable program, it's still a bit cumbersome. It would be nice if alongside the desktop programs, there were also some "lite" SaaS apps to go along with it.

Douglas C.

Powerful SEO Package!

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

SEO Powersuite has provided me the opportunity to achieve greater SEO success with less effort than the tasks it handles would take to do otherwise. Although you can get up and running right out of the gate, it does take a bit of time to fully understand just how comprehensive is this product and really get a handle on all that it can do. Invest a little time and you'll have it mastered and be in command of your SEO before you know it.

Pros

I like that this software helps me make the most out of my SEO efforts to streamline my website operations.

Cons

The learning curve was slightly steep since there is so much in this SEO Suite to know and understand. But once you get the basics, the rest is pretty intuitive.

Omar L.

The most useful SEO suite for small companies

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

We use 3 of 4 programs included in SEO Powersuite: Rank Tracker, SEO Spyglass and Website Auditor. After many failed attempts, we decide stop using Link Assistant for linkbuilding tasks.

Pros

Lots of features, works in all operative systems, frequent updates and improvements, unlimited use.

Cons

Don't use all ram available in your computer (even stop working sometimes in big projects), add new features but never deprecate unused ones. Automated reports have little personalization options.

Response from Link-Assistant.Com

Hi Omar,

Greatly appreciate your feedback!

Did you know you can extend the memory limit and let SEO PowerSuite use maximum available resources? You can check out the instructions here:

Also, could you please shoot us a message to [email protected] with some feedback on the report personalization options you're currently missing?

We're thinking of reworking our reporting functionality this year, and will try to cover all our users feature requests.