TeamSeer Reviews

TeamSeer

Absence management software service

3/5 (4 reviews)
Natalia S.

Easy to book holidays and days off

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

I am using Teamseer for plan my holidays and days off, track my compensation days and bank holidays

Pros

Easy to choose your vacations days and send it to your manager. Good to track how many holidays you have left

Cons

Not same easy to book half days off, compensations days and etc

Edward G.

What a waste of time

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Complete waste of time

Pros

Nothing you can’t even see the calendar from your phone either on the desktop version or the mobile

Cons

The whole this why anyone would pay for this service is beyond me when I can actually sign in to the site I can only if I’m lucky able to see 1 month and seeing that it’s a 2 week notice period makes this site completely inadequate

0.0/10
Sophie

very easy to use

Reviewed on 2014/03/06

TeamSeer is a Great HR Software! It is very easy to use. Fantastic customer service and support Team.

Pros

Once you start using will never choose another software.

Cons

Non

Free Trial

Reviewed on 2016/02/03

I wanted a simple solution to manage employees. What I thought was a Free account turned into an annual contract. Customer service was a key issue here .

Pros

I really do not have any pros here.

Cons

I signed up for what I thought was a free trial and I ended up entering into a yearly contract. Mistakes happen but customer service is about how you handle situations, and although I was clearly upset on finding this out, they still choose to take payment.