Cheddar Reviews

3/5 (4 reviews)
Ashley S.

Easy billing for SaaS apps

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

Really pleased with the choice to use Cheddar, it's been easy for us to get started with and kept billing hassles to an absolute minimum so we can focus on making the best SaaS accounting tool for Amazon sellers.

Pros

Quick and easy setup, with good documentation explaining technical configuration and APIs. We were able to switch to Cheddar's fully managed billing solution in just a few days.

The pricing is fair and it saves us an enormous amount of development effort and admin headaches. There's no way I try to build and maintain my own SaaS billing engine, especially if you need to offer tools for your support team to manage billing and customers.

Cons

There's not much I'd change really. We're an NZ based company and I think their built-in payment gateway was US only (or it was when I checked). But their support for multiple gateways meant we could just sign up for a local NZ account (with Braintree in our case) and use that.

Brad W.

I can't live without it.

Reviewed on 2019/01/03

Cheddar has been great. It's really revolutionized our business. Their customer service is awesome. They always respond quickly.

Pros

Cheddar not only automates billing for our SaaS platform, it also provides us with invaluable intelligence. Cheddar is our billing system, our customer access control system, and our business intelligence platform - all in one.

Cons

You have to write code to integrate with their API. They offer hosted payment pages, but they're not nearly as powerful as the API.

Yuliya R.

Awesome SaaS management product

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

We are very happy with the software, and Cheddar is the software that Tailornova is fully integrated with to manage our subscription.

Pros

Ease of integration, visual reporting and flexibility.

Cons

More reports are needed to be added and have more flexibility on creating our own reports.

Lindsay S.