ThreeSquares Reviews

ThreeSquares

Food service management software suite

4/5 (4 reviews)

After first set up and input of residents data and getting familar very useful tool !

Reviewed on 4/16/2015

This has become a very useful piece off our culinary program.
2011, I was introduced to three square and after years of working with the software we decided to move forward with surequest systems via internet ( cloud) based system for all of our needs, After learning how to maneuver around the new system we learned that this would work for many other purposes including part of my disaster preparedness plan.
As an old executive Chef this is a tool I could only wish I had many years ago, or maybe I just like it because of 30yrs in the business it is the best tool for recipes and conversions out their for any Chef ! PS. Ask about the easy allergen linked properties built into the system for the resident meal tickets program .

FOODSERVICE DIRECTOR

Reviewed on 2/25/2010

I would recommend this product, but it does need to have some changes made to make it more user friendly and improve accuracy and efficiency. It is much better than the system we used to have.

Pros

*The tray cards take the guesswork out of what each patient/resident receive on their trays and are easy to read. *The ability to print multiple extra stickers for each resident.

Cons

*Recipes are not accurate
*unable to change scoop sizes on serving sizes-would be easier to have cup increments or ounce sizes instead of scoop sizes if they cannot be altered
*does not specify ounce sizes for some sandwiches such as hamburgers-just states 1 each
*unable to add foods/supplements/adaptive equipment to database to choose from-need broader database
*the interface module needs to bring over more information such as diet orders
*serving size summary needs to be easier to read

Director of Food & Nutrition

Reviewed on 2/25/2010

I totally recommend this system to others all the time! I am a referral person already.

Pros

I love the variety of features and that ability to create three different types of menus for our clients. We recently became multi-user site and we love it.

Cons

I wish I could print food labels- 6 of the same label on a page.

Review of ThreeSquares

Reviewed on 3/15/2010

Great softwre, and support team.

Pros

Meets needs for food and dining management.

Cons

Some ares are complex to use.