MeetMax Reviews

4.6/5 (5 reviews)
Katie S.

EXCELLENT

Reviewed on 2013/12/16

I believe I am the oldest client of TWST. I was one of their first customers and have been ever since! I couldn't do my job without them! The staff is excellent and so willing to do whatever it takes to make everything work as needed. They also have a really fast response time, which I need considering I have clients to make happy!!!

Karen G.

Best Meeting Planning Tool

Reviewed on 2013/10/11

Meetmax was created with all of the needs of a meeting planner in mind. The thought behind creating the back office function and the ease of the client's use, makes Meetmax the perfect tool for any organizer. The Customer Service aspect built into Meetmax makes it the only choice for all seasonal Meeting Professionals.

Mallory W.

MeetMax Review

Reviewed on 2016/11/18

Upon my initial review of the MeetMax software, I was intrigued by it's features. I anticipate this software could potentially provide game changing additions to our internal event's 1-on-1 appointments.

Lauren G.

Meetmax

Reviewed on 2013/11/05

I have worked with MM for years and I enjoy the ease of use and the customer services is great. Carrie and Rob are wonderful. I have worked with both of them at 2 different companies and they are always a pleasure.

Tim S.

Meetmax is great

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

We are using MeetMax for our current internal conference in March of 2017 and they have been nothing but awesome. We have a complex event and their system is so customizable that even our toughest aspects have seemed to be "no big deal" to them. Very impressed!

7.0/10