PanTerra Networks Reviews

PanTerra Networks

Unified Cloud Communications - Work Happy

4.5/5 (28 reviews)
Carlos J.

Great product, great customer support, I am a satisfied customer.

Reviewed on 2016/09/25

Our last VoIP providers (not appropriate to name then here) were not very satisfactory. We had constant issues. Their mobile app was horrid, the connection would often broke down. Even so I had not thought about changing the company until I received a marketing call from PanTerra. And I didn't want to switch until their salesman gave me pricing details and asked me to visit their website and watch the product video.

After going through the product details and watching the video, I was convinced that this is the product I want! I have an 11 member team, and we need to IM regularly. The best thing I like about Panterra's Cloud UC is the cloud storage option. I can run my business from anywhere and from any device; mobile or computer (I don't own a tablet but I am sure their services work seamlessly on tablets too). Built in analytics is another rare feature.

This service is highly recommended especially if you like single-solutions. Cloud UC offers 6-in-1 services and it easily integrates with software like Outlook and Office. I like it very much because I don't want eight software running on my computer at a time; I like to keep everything compiled into one solution and that's were Panterra's software came to my aid.

Pros

Cloud storage option, increased accessibility, outstanding and easy mobile app, competitive pricing.

Cons

They do not have the best of interfaces, at least I am not crazy about it. Minor issue but should be pointed out nevertheless.

Victoria H.

Keep it up!

Reviewed on 2017/02/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We used Panterra and it is really great. It is less expensive with high quality. Phone service is great, support is wonderful and I will recommend this service to my friends. The video conference feature is particularly useful but the best feature is call forwarding - most useful. I haven't use the mobile app a lot but based on my boss' testimony; the mobile app also works perfectly.

Pros

We often travel, the call forwarding is wonderful. I used to have to call AT&T if I forgot to do this before we left home, now I can make the change with zero hassle!

Cons

Once, I had a defective HD2 handset. Static beyond belief. I called their Customer Care number and got ahold of some guy who told me that Amazon (where I purchased it) handled the warranty and he couldn't help me. Called Amazon, and the Panterra guy was wrong. So I got on to online chat and got ahold of a competent woman named Diane. She apologized for the Customer Care guy and is sending me a replacement handset. She was great, but Panterra should do some coaching of their telephone people. So 1 star for Customer Care line guy, and 10 stars for on-line chat.

Nuur H.

Finally changed my VoIP providers and I am very happy.

Reviewed on 2016/09/12

Pamela C.

My business could not function without Streams. I have been a customer for over 11 years.

Reviewed on 2018/01/14

A unified communications system

Pros

Streams is the backbone of our business. It is the platform we use to operate as a call center to our clients. Since the call center is a major part of our business, we could not operate without it. Being a client for over 11 years, we have gone through many phases with Streams but in the end, they are better for us than any other telephony option out there. There customer service is always accommodating. We are one of their smaller clients but we are always treated well.

Cons

When we first started with Streams, we were using Salesforce. We worked together to integrate Streams with Salesforce. I now use Zoho to support out customers. They have not integrated with Zoho even though they said it is on the list. This is the only down side and reason why I would ever find another provider.

Nigel S.

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 2017/01/26

I work in Technical Support for a major software company so I have some experience in customer service. Mike was awesome. He quickly handled my issue, found the root cause, and stayed with me until the fix was in place.

I wish there were other VOIP service providers with a great customer service good manners and customer services really stick with you.

Issues come and go, it is a part of every product. Panterra have some issues too but they are quickly resolved.

Pros

I like its look and feel, it is not complicated, it is easy to use and above all it works!

Cons

Installation cost/shipping and other minor costs were not included in my original invoice. I'll be honest that is a little bit annoying when you have to pay little bit extra than you thought you were going too.

Dean J.

Finally changed my VoIP providers and I am very happy.

Reviewed on 2016/10/03
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Our last VoIP providers (not appropriate to name then here) were not very satisfactory. We had constant issues. Their mobile app was horrid, the connection would often broke down. Even so I had not thought about changing the company until I received a marketing call from PanTerra. And I didn’t want to switch until their salesman gave me pricing details and asked me to visit their website and watch the product video.

After going through the product details and watching the video, I was convinced that this is the product I want! I have an 11 member team, and we need to IM regularly. The best thing I like about Panterra’s Cloud UC is the cloud storage option. I can run my business from anywhere and from any device; mobile or computer (I don’t own a tablet but I am sure their services work seamlessly on tablets too). Built in analytics is another rare feature.

Pros

Pros: Cloud storage option, increased accessibility, outstanding and easy mobile app.

Sarah K.

Thumbs up to Panterra's Smartbox

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

I really like Panterra's services. We are using Smartbox and so far it has been to great effect. My company is a media (online content publishing) company and we need a lot of communication at every second of the day. Previously we were using Maxi Net and unfortunately it was inadequate. Now with SmartBox we have everything we need. On behalf of my company we can say that we are very happy.

Pros

I like how it is designed. Completely browser based. Pricing is good.

Cons

The installation team arrived 3 days late. In the end it didn't matter much but it was annoying.

Udnan K.

Panterra is awesome!!!

Reviewed on 2016/10/29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I am not going to pretend to be an expert here. Panterra is my first ever VOIP service provider but I got to say I have absolutely LOVED their service. I have been their customer for a little over two months. I haven’t had any downtime as yet. The features work exceptionally well. What amazes me most is their customer services. Ever since the installation, they have been emailing me, following up and asking me if I am having any troubles, they have tried to upsell me a few times. The thing I like most is that they value their clients. Errors and glitches are a part of life, everyone secretly accepts that. But it is the customer services and dealings from the company that ensure long-term relationships. It is delightfully refreshing to be in business with a company that values my company.

Pros

Great quality, great features and an amazing customer service.

Cons

The cost of shipping/delivery wasn’t mentioned in the original invoice. I just felt that they should’ve told me earlier.

Jonathan B.

Panterra's Smartbox is a delight - highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2016/09/19

I like Panterra's smartbox because it is very easy and I can access it from anywhere since it is web browser based. I am currently in Germany and my communication with our office in US is seamless. They have a feature called call forwarding, I am finding that particularly handy.

Pros

The ease of use and great features like call forwarding.

Cons

I think pricing could've been a little better. Other than that no worries, we are happy with Smartbox.

Solomon T.

Panterra Smartbox is a very efficient business communication tool

Reviewed on 2016/10/04
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We were using a service called Maxi before. It was not very pleasant. Being a software engineer/IT manager at a financial services company, I was tasked with finding a new business communication software. I didn't want an extravagant product, just something solid that works. And Panterra's Business Voice (Smartbox) works. We do a lot of video calling and rarely there has been a problem.

Pros

I like their mobile app very much. It is neat, clean and very easy to use. I maybe biased because I am a developer myself so I may look at it programming-wise, a standard user may or may not like it as much as I... I don't know.

Cons

Panterra is an accomplished company, being in business for about 1.5 decades I believe, therefore their pricing is slightly on the higher side. We have been pushing for a discount and next year onwards, hopefully we'll have it.

Julia M.

Panterra's Business Voice is a solid tool.

Reviewed on 2016/10/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are an online media company. A large part of our business is reliant on communication amongst ourselves, our assets, our resources and our clients. We needed a reliable service provider with great quality. After shortlisting a few companies from internet research, we decided to go with Panterra. Previously we were using Nextiva, since our business was a small one and it got along fine. Over time when we increased in numbers, we decided to switch bandwagons. Therefore, with 0 experience with VOIP setups, we reluctantly gave Panterra a shot. They didn’t disappoint. It is an easy to use and hassle-free service which is compiled into web browsers; they provide 6-7 different services and all of them are top-notch.

Pros

Their website is exceedingly helpful, it is full of tutorials and guidelines. Pricing as I have mentioned before is great.

Cons

There is a downside to Panterra, their program has a relatively less friendly interface than I would’ve liked. I would’ve made it a tad more modern and stylish.

Matt K.

I was scared moving from a VOIP solution with a local servicer to a cloud-based solution.

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Lower call costs for my call center and reliable recordings that are critical in our industry.

Pros

It does everything I need including reliable and retrievable call recordings. The customer service is phenomenal and implementation was super easy.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet but it has only been a little over a year...LOL. We don't use all the functionality so we will explore more if we need to.

Gretchen H.

Lesser known company keeping up with/surpassing the big guys.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/07/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Panterra Networks has been a very easy company to work with. They have immediately addressed and fixed any issues that have come up; which have been very few and all very minute. Their VoIP system has given our company a more professional edge, and allowed us to filter calls with ease. For any VoIP phone system, make sure you have the proper cabling (cat5) in your office to power and connect the phones. We ended up paying to have a local communications and wiring company come in to update the existing wiring we had and install a PoE switch.

Pros

Customer service is some of the best I've experienced! No wait to speak to an actual person when I call with account add-ons, and technical support. All the features and amenities that the bigger/more well known companies offer. Customizable plans, sales people that are knowledgeable and experienced in VoIP technology, assigned team of expert "onboarding" staff to get you up and running and answer any questions in your first few weeks. They own the technology that they are using, which some of the other more well known companies do not.

Cons

No plans that include international dialing. Their international rates are very reasonable, but if you are calling numbers outside of the US or Canada frequently, it could add up.

Oscar E.

I love their customer services more than the software itself!

Reviewed on 2016/10/29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I am a networking manager at a company that provides a range of services such as event management, catering, wedding planning, custom dress-designing and furniture selling. We started using Panterra’s services in 2012. We are completely satisfied with their services. Their pricing is really good at $19 odd a piece – which is the usual standard in the market. Their customer services are good.

A technical operator of Panterra, Samuel has been valuable over the years. He is there first thing, be it any complain resolving, upgrade or simple maintenance. It is because of him I am writing this review. I would recommend Panterra to any business owner on any day.

Please note, we have 208 employees in various roles – we’d be lost without a good communication tool.

Pros

Customer services.

Cons

They didn't include shipping costs and some other costs in our invoice but billed us at the spot.

Sean G.

A solution that is easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/01/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I’ve tested several VoIP systems, and only Panterra has all the features that we need so easily integrated. Support has been outstanding from my very first call to sales and setup was easy with the help of their installation team. Would definitely recommend.

Pros

I like the diversified features and capabilities. Panterra offers all multi-channel capabilities, robust reporting, and the ability for us to add agents quickly or reduce counts for seasonal fluctuations. We looked at the other companies but most were either too small, had not been in cloud long enough, or did not have vetted integrations with leading CRM vendors.

Cons

Nothing is known immediately as we just started using the system.

Satisfied customer

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

Real time results and data is what a comoany really needs in giving great customer service support to our clients

Cons

There is nothing to say about this software as this is somethong we use daily and relay on every hour

Rick J.

Easy & Flexible - Just what I needed

Reviewed on 2016/12/03
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I am a partner is a group of companies that range from construction to poultry. Believe it or not, until two years ago, we were using a landline connection for our business. We knew needed a change and went to relatively lesser known Panterra. It has been a great experience since then.
We have had 0 down time, the services are great, and everything works. We didn’t have tech support when we installed Panterra VOiP, can you believe it that our receptionist did it! – It is that easy to install.

Pros

It is easy to install and even easier to use.

Cons

There are some downsides to their services, the most glaring one is their customer support. You sometimes have to wait a long long time on phone.

Bernard T.

I am a huge fan of Panterra

Reviewed on 2017/01/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I am a huge fan of Panterra. We are an educational website for lawyers, we also provide some other legal services. As co-founder, I have a lot on my plate all the time. I have tried using some other software but I didn’t really like their services. I found Panterra through Google and filled out their contact form, within a couple of hours I got a call from their sales rep. They quickly installed the services.

That was almost two years ago, I have been using Panterra’s Smartbox since, without an issue.

Pros

Customer services and tech support is excellent.

Cons

I will be honest sometimes, small features such as call forwarding don’t work but they are almost always immediately fixed.

Kyle J.

Great VOiP service, highly recommended.

Reviewed on 2017/01/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Panterra is an awesome VoIP service. We supply meat items primarily sausages to retailers. We weren’t using any official communication services, Skype/Email was the norm. Their sales rep visited us and found his way through to my partner. He convinced my partner to get a professional VoIP setup – I didn’t approve, I was skeptical. But gradually, almost one year later, I am a happy customer – And the sales rep is a regular visitor and a good friend now. We have never had any serious issues. I’d recommend Panterra’s VoIP services, especially the smart box to everyone.

Pros

It is reliable and tech support is always there.

Cons

Video calling to multiple users sometimes causes screen freeze.

James D.

Panterra is awesome

Reviewed on 2016/09/17

I am not going to pretend to be an expert here. Panterra is my first ever VOIP service provider but I got to say I have absolutely LOVED their service. I have been their customer for a little over two months. I haven't had any downtime as yet. The features work exceptionally well. What amazes me most is their customer services. Ever since the installation, they have been emailing me, following up and asking me if I am having any troubles, they have tried to upsell me a few times. The thing I like most is that they value their clients. Errors and glitches are a part of life, everyone secretly accepts that. But it is the customer services and dealings from the company that ensure long-term relationships. It is delightfully refreshing to be in business with a company that values my company.

Pros

Great quality, great features and an amazing customer service.

Cons

The cost of shipping/delivery wasn't mentioned in the original invoice. I just felt that they should've told me earlier.

Saad H.

Satisfied and would highly recommend it

Reviewed on 2017/02/01
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are an IT company in business for more than 16 years. We have used VOiP services before; coupled with various project management tools. We provide network support as well as digital solutions to SMEs. 2 years ago, we switched to Panterra’s unified communications and we now don’t use anything other than their services.

Pros

Customer Support have helped us cut down our costs dramatically.

Cons

Tech support and helpline are a bit slow to respond. Sometimes you have to wait 15-20 minutes on the call.

Scott E.

Using 8x8 for 3 months, so far so good

Reviewed on 2016/11/03
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

After comparing various VoIP solutions we decided on 8x8 to replace our hosted solution. So far we have been happy with our choice and have received very little complaints from our users.

Pros

Easy installation and setup. Our accounting department handled the setup and IT needed only to supply an appropriately provisioned Internet connection.

Cons

Way too many notifications for calls and voice messages (phone, 8x8 desktop app, e-mails, and 8x8 mobile app)

Clunky, outdated, lacking features. There are better means of communication for sure.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

I guess the only reason we still use it is the operator switch board. We're able to see if someone is available or not, and then send those calls to and fro.

Pros

There isn't a whole lot that I like at all. I like that I'm able to still select the old interface when I log in. Nothing else really.

Cons

It's hard to use. Settings are confusing, sometimes nothing happens when you configure them (no changes occur after saving). I don't always see/hear/notice my messages when someone is sending me messages. The app is extremely old as well.

2.0/10
Evelyn H.

Business VoIP Software Product

Reviewed on 2017/01/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have been using the VoIP phone since January 2016 and it delivers unsurpassed voice quality and clarity. Polycom phone makes navigation easy and requires minimal training for the employees.

Pros

The HD voice and extensible technology platform for new apps.

Cons

I really have not find anything that is not working but if I have any questions or concern, the customer service is just one phone call away.

Markus W.

Good Company, helpful people

Reviewed on 2017/02/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are a startup in that works closely with the online gaming firms. We require communication services a lot and I do mean A LOT. So far Panterra hasn't let us down. The service is excellent and their tech support is helpful, to say the least.

Pros

All the features work, tech support is always there.

Cons

The mobile app is great but sometimes the video calling on mobile doesn't work as well as it should.