Cashier Live Reviews

Cashier Live

Web-based point of sale software

3.7/5 (14 reviews)
Jason G.

The review

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

Game changer

Pros

We been with cashier live for a long time, since the beginning of our company and couldn’t be happier. It brought us from a old school register to the future. Tracing items seeing progress of specific catagories has been a game changer. And daily reports email to you are awesome as well. Very helpful customer service as well.

Cons

I believe you Can’t use a Mac (I think). Also there are some glitches from time to time but the customer service is great!

Jeanette W.

Reliable software but too expensive

Reviewed on 2016/09/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

We enjoyed the layout and user friendly features of this program. It was reliable and didn't crash very often. It sent a daily report easily via email and we enjoyed the option of emailing customers reciepts if requested.

Cons

The only reason we stopped using this product was because it jumped by more than double the original price that we were paying. We were not told that it would increase and we were surprised when we saw our bill had almost tripled! There were no discounts offered to us for being long term customers. For our small coffee business this product became unaffordable so we ended up looking into less expensive options.

4.0/10
Kylee I.

We love Cashier Live!

Reviewed on 2015/06/02
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

What I like most about Cashier Live is that the system is super easy to use. I also like that I can have multiple employees set up to process their own payments under their own register which makes it very easy to manage and great for reports.

Cons

I truly have no dislikes. We couldn't be happier with this system.

Josh B.

Great Educational Tool

Reviewed on 2015/05/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

This app has proved to be incredibly valuable in our special education classrooms where we are working with students on money exchange and touchscreen ordering -- both practical and requisite skills for many jobs in today's economy. The visual representation of items allows our students with little or minimal reading skills the chance to participate in a meaningful way. We are using the app as part of a student-run Cafe that sells coffee, tea, breakfast items, and snacks.

Cons

Nothing. We love it! Well, if there was a "training mode" that might help us to work with newer students before we put them on the register in real time.

Cashier Live Is Amazing

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

As a small gift shop operated by volunteers, easing them into a new software was not an easy task, however, once they were able to see how easy the software is to use, it was a game changer!

Pros

Ease of Use, Fantastic Customer Support And Service

Cons

There is nothing not to like about Cashier Live, it made my life so much easier!

Jordan B.

Efficient, helpful, stable. Would recommend to another business.

Reviewed on 2015/05/30
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Intuitive platform allows for ease of use and minimal training with those who are unfamiliar with the product. With support immediately available at almost any time is very convenient. Friendly and personable assistance that work efficiently to solve issues quickly.

Cons

There are very few times I have ever had any issue, if I did it was handled above expectation quickly.

Ben W.

Good product but price increase made it expensive

Reviewed on 2016/09/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It works with Ipad, iphone or PC. Easy to get reports and access anywhere. I like how it is all in the cloud

Cons

Would be nice to get reports by day. I cancelled my subscription because of the price increase.

6.0/10
Rick G.

Technical Support

Reviewed on 2019/03/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I wish I would have never spent the money and get this level of grief and non-response. Management told me they would forward my request for technical help after I left weeks of voice mails. I was sent to voice mail box. That's all you get from them.

Pros

It works when you can get the technical support people from this company to help you.

Cons

Security Compliance - this is an issue the company totally ignores when you need help.

0.0/10
Nickia W.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/02/05
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Very simple set-up all you need is an internet connection and a Ipad. It is very affordable, with easy management and daily reports via email.

Cons

Requires a very strong internet connection. Needs improvement in the customer service area. Overpriced for just basic features.

7.0/10
Michael B.

DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE!

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I had high hopes for this POS system, but I have been plagued with trouble from the beginning. In addition to problems with software and hardware, customer service has been terrible and unwilling to even try to satisfy me as a customer. I pay for the service a year in advance and they offer no resolution to my concerns.

Pros

If it actually worked and customer service was helpful at all, there would be pros. However, I cannot overlook all of the problems.

Cons

- Software issues are NON-STOP
- Customer service is terrible
- Hardware is over priced and not supported by their customer service

Joshua R.

Cashier Live Review

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Has decent functionality, the layout is fairly nice and it works with multiple deviced (computer, iphone, tablet)

Cons

Price spike was a real turn off, not very customizable and I dont think it is currently worth the cost of the product

Shakil P.

Excellent Employment and Training tool

Reviewed on 2015/06/05
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

this program is very easy to use. As an app on the iPad, the set up and scanning of products was very easy. Because we use this for Employment and training purposes, it's helpful that items need to entered to their entirety. It allows participants to learn about stocking, inventory, pricing and even scanning bar codes.

Cons

n/a. We are very pleased with it's performance at this point.

Farida P.

No regret, its worth it!

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/02/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It doesn't need more fillout and papers work to approved, this product is good and make good transaction. No wasting time just click and they give invoice in any transaction.

Cons

In modern software like this, you need always connected in internet and always updated. Nothing least to say because im satisfied user.

Alisha B.

Not as great as i wanted it to be

Reviewed on 2016/12/05
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I really wanted this program to be great, it was decently priced but the product itself lacks functions i need for my business, it isn't a fast running program, i couldn't find anything to be able to track my store inventory, i overall would not use this for my current store.

5.0/10