Solid support from Transcendent team during initial setup, training, implementation and customization processes.
Ease of Navigation / Simple user interface / Straight forward design / Sizable list of preset reporting which covers many aspects of the system / Ease of adding-modifying asset information / Ability to add pictures and documents into the system
Have an opportunity to utilize maintenance times captured to assist in creating labor / staffing models based on upcoming assigned PMs.
System lacks the ability to review all documentation pertaining to a specific asset at a glance. i.e., full pm history including dates, notes, parts used, attached photos.
Excellent Experience in the 2 years of dealing with Transcendent
Useful Program but Needs to be More User Friendly
- Support is good no matter what time of day and time zone you are in.
- Helps formalize PM process in order to hold engineers accountable.
- Good to see upcoming work so that we are able to schedule manpower
- The ability to see all information from any screen would be more useful than having to switch between different screens.
- Being able to run reports easier to see what work has been completed when and what work is upcoming.
- Ability to batch select instead of having to click each individual work order.