9 229 reviews

ZipRecruiter

Job posting & applicant tracking software

9 229 reviews
Frantz C.

ZipRecruiter is Solid

Reviewed on 2021/02/15

I hiring a post daily in the workforce databank.

Pros

ZipRecruiter is a powerful recruiting device for up-and-comers and managers. It posts a large number of occupations and keeps a data set of resumes and pay experiences. While its administrations are free for work searchers, organizations may see a greater expense.

Cons

The client assistance is somewhat disappointing and difficult to reach. A few specialists, have been prepared to answer with canned reactions of the ToS, and are generally contentious.

Response from ZipRecruiter

We appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback, Frantz. Happy Hiring! --TC

Alex C.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Got my more qualified applicants faster

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

This software was easy to use and quick for my front desk staff to get setup, I tweaked the postings and added requirements that seemed to get me more qualified candidates for interviews. Overall good software for anyone constantly looking for new people to add to their team.

Pros

I was able to adjust my postings and ensure potential candidates were screened properly which cut down hiring times from months to weeks when we were looking for the best qualified trainers in the area.

Cons

I hate having to pay for software for hiring but when time is valuable and filling roles is essential to maintaining the bottom line it is a fair value.

Brianna L.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Zip Recruiter

Reviewed on 2020/05/30

I have had an overall good experience, I have been using the software for 2+ years.

Pros

I like that I am able to post and search for jobs for free. Sometimes the company are looking for temporary workers, so I will go online to post job listings. I also, search myself for extra gigs.

Cons

I dislike that you have to be signed in, in order to complete an application. That is about it, nothing too major.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Brianna! For security purposes, we do require our users to be signed in prior to applying. You may certainly search while not signed in if you choose! We wish you the best of luck with your job search. :) --TC

Carlos E.
  • Industry: Events Services

Good Job Seeking Website

Reviewed on 2020/05/02

My overall experience of using ZipRecruiter is good enough for me to post job openings and to apply jobs from trust worthy employers. I understand that this software isn't all good for people because they have problems with ZipRecruiter, but for me, it's great. I get email from ZipRecruiter that I applied jobs instantly. To me, I would use this software to seek jobs all over again. If anyone wants to find a good job hunting website to seek whatever jobs the people wanted to apply, I recommend ZipRecuiter software for anyone.

Pros

I signed up to be user of ZipRecruiter to find cool jobs that's very simple to use, and also for posting job alerts for anyone who wants needs notifications of upcoming job postings from companies in the country of United States of America. After using ZipRecruiter software for a long while, I believe this a a pretty well developed software. I liked that ZipRecruiter has an optional sign up social media feature for anyone who has their Google account, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media account to be linked with ZipRecuiter. The software can send emails to users of any job postings that match user's Resume and Cover Letter. The integration with the current business I'm working really helped me recruit many people who wanted to work with me in any place. I also see that ZipRecruiter has a Safety Red Flag button to allow job seekers to identify suspicious job postings and report it to the Trust and Safety Department, so they can view the job posting right away.

Cons

When I'm using ZipRecruiter software, I noticed that there are some features are missing that could've been used for the software. This software doesn't displayed the interview schedule availabilities set up for anyone who applied to a company and meet up for job interview. I can see that ZipRecruiters are working hard to eliminate job Scams posted by unknown employer of an unknown companies, but they still need to follow customer complaints about job postings that are considered a Scam. They should guaranteed they have a Verified Employer number and have Acceptable rating via Better Business Bureau. That way customers will be able to apply to jobs in all confidence realizing respected companies and will help benefit job candidates.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi Carlos! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your voice and support are very important to us. So you know, we have forwarded your feedback to our developers. We're always working hard to continue to improve our platform, and your voice helps us do that. If you ever have questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] Our agents are available 24/7! ~DW

Camillia C.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

There's No Despute Zip Recruit Will Land You A Job In Less Than A Week.

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

Overall I've gotten jobs within a week from Ziprecruiter that pays good money. I moved from NC to Maryland and I needed to find work and they solved that issue so quick I love zip recruiter and they helped me build a resume' with little experience. You can even download the resume' put it on other websites if you need to. I definately recommend this platform. I got like 7 jobs that called me back in less than a week! And I only put in 20 mins of work applying you cant beat that at all! Despite the scams it's really good to use. Just look up the companies on the Better Business Bureau and ask for their Employee ID # if it's a company you don't recognize or know. Simple gestures on your part can clearly override that part until they fix the Employers that can use there site.

Total recommend overall.

Pros

I LOVE LOVE how easy it is to use. You can upload a resume' or create a profile on their system with ease. They have easy 1 click skills you can add to your resume' that makes you stand out. Even if you not that good with Resume's this platform will make you seem like you been doing them all your life. They have customized searching and geographic job searching you can even pick the mile radius on where your looking for work.

So if I wanted a job with 5 miles of my home I can refine the search and BOOM it will only pull up jobs within a 5 mile radius. I absolutely LOVE that feature because I take care of my grandma and grandfather so I need to stay close by to the house. They require ALOT of my time so I dont have hours and hours to fill out applications.

Zip Recruiter has taken that into account for you with 1-Click Applies.
You just refine the search to 1-Click Applies only. And I'm telling you! I applies to like 30 jobs in less than 20 mins. It's so amazing. I mean like it's almost genius honestly. They automatically send your resume' to companies effortlessly. Some job require additional questions but they are quick and easy to do.

And that's not all the companies respond to you quickly I'm talking same day sometimes. By the end of a week I'm trying t to choose which job I wanna pick which interviews to go to on. You can customize the type of jobs you want. It's like job applicator heaven. They send confirmation emails so you can keep track of where your applying.

Cons

The only drawback to this platform that I've experienced is some jobs are scams. Be weary of "Work From Home" jobs on here. Or any job that tells you to add them on What's app for an interview. I almost got scammed by one of them.

I sell insurance so working from home isnt bad for me at all. It's almost plausible. But some companies aren't legit on this platform just be weary of it. Not all of them are like this. I've gotten job offers from great well known companies on this platform as well.

They sent me a bad check but the bank caught it before I was able to place it into my account. Zip Recruiter should perform thorough in depth checks on the companies they enable to use their platform to ensure customers safety and peace of mind. They should ensure they have a Verfiable Employer # and have Acceptable an rating on BBB. That way customers can apply to jobs in confidence knowing each one is reputable and will benefit the applicant.

Other than that I cant think of any drawbacks to using the platform at all.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you need assistance in the future, please contact our customer care team at [email protected] We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

Ian P.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Need good people for your company? ZipRecruiter is the BEST of the BEST

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

My overall experience with ZipRecruiter has been nothing short of outstanding. Our company has acquired 4 new software developers and 2 new sales members have been added to my team, all through ZipRecruiter! All 6 of these new employees have been crucial to the growth of our business. For that reason alone, ZipRecruiter has more than paid for itself and made our company a tremendous amount of revenue through new service and product offerings, as well as additional, qualified people to sell these new products. If you want to build a high quality team or expand your business, there is absolutely NO better tool than ZipRecruiter.

Pros

What I liked the most about ZipRecruiter was the ease of use and automation....and the results! We implemented ZipRecruiter at my company, and the process was extremely easy! Setting up our Employer account was absolutely no hassle, and their customer support was extremely quick to respond, professional, and helpful when we had some questions about our account. Additionally, it automatically scanned resumes to bring us the most qualified people for our new software development branch of business. We ended up hiring FOUR new software developers that have made it possible for our company to expand into the SaaS industry. It's been an awesome team building tool for us.

Cons

What I liked least about the software (which isn't a big deal) was their Employer Resource center didn't always work. Sometimes, we didn't want to go through the process of contacting customer service, so we wanted to access the employer resource center in their Support portal to find answers to questions for ourselves. Unfortunately, this page wouldn't load 30% of the time, so this meant delays in getting answers and requiring us to get on the phone to support. This was slightly frustrating a few times, but the performance of the software itself was outstanding and outweighed this minor nuisance.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Morning Ian,

What an awesome review thank you so much! We are always happy to hear when ZipRecruiter works out so well for someone, couldn't ask for anything better.

Tier ll Support

• Industry: Executive Office

Sometimes Frustrating

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

I found that there were some different jobs on this site that weren't on others (careerbuilder, indeed). Applying was frustrating as described. There was no way to follow up. I felt like I applied and my application fell into a black hole. I never knew if the employer received it. Looking for a job is very frustrating and time-consuming. Better search criteria are SO helpful to narrow down opportunities and focus on the better fit opportunities. I did not receive one single "call back" on my application for the 2 + years I used this site to apply for positions. I had better luck with Indeed. (Additionally, Indeed is more favored by employers and I found more listings on that site.)

Pros

the job descriptions were usually clear and the "ad" was nicely laid out and visually appealing. Information about the job hours and benefits were clear so I didn't waste time applying for a position that I later found out didn' fit my needs. There was also the option of requesting a salary range if none was given. However, I found most employers did not respond to the request. The option of getting more information on a job is very appealing and it would have been a great feature to be able to offer that.

Cons

When you click on the apply, the site automatically sends your last saved resume and cover letter. Since I feel it is very important to customize the cover letter for the position, I was frustrated that if I clicked reply, my information was sent and there was no way to resend a cover letter. This was a big negative because I had a varied background and needed to emphasize why I was a good match. I also needed to explain my decision to switch careers and except a position that was a lot different than my previous one. Also, there was no way to follow up on jobs that I applied for. The information on some positions was not enough to make a decision whether to apply. I realize that information depends a lot on the employer but sometimes, the job description needed more "meat". I am an older professional and was not interested in applying for every job that listed in my field.

Chelsea H.
  • Industry: Hospitality

I love ZipRecruiter!

Reviewed on 2019/12/14

Overall, I love ZipRecruiter! The interface is extremely easy to use and appealing, everyones profile is very customizable, it's really easy and time effective when it comes to applying for jobs, and there's a vast range of positions listed. I've gotten multiple jobs through ZipRecruiter and I will most definitely continue to use them!

Pros

I love that you can customize your profile by adding things like references, desired salary, a photograph, achievements, etc. It's also really easy to use and the layout is very appealing. Nothing confusing about it! It's also soooo easy to apply to jobs with many of the applications being a "1-Click Apply". It can be so time consuming filling out applications with the same information every time, so I really appreciate that you don't have to do that with ZipRecruiter. It allows me to apply for more jobs in a shorter amount of time.

Cons

I think it's really cool that they have a "Suggested Jobs" tab, BUT the suggested jobs are sometimes not relevant. I've gotten job suggestions for positions that I'm not even close to qualified for.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi Chelsea,

Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We love to hear that you found our platform and the features we offer helpful and easy to use!

We greatly appreciate you using us whenever you are looking for employment!

Laura W.

Easiest Job Board to Use

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

Awesome experience with user support and results. Technical recruiting requires the highest attention to detail in overall qualifications, and ZipRecruiter delivers both!

Pros

Simplified user experience and any time there is an administration requirement needed, the help-desk is always extremely fast!

Cons

All job boards experience unqualified applicants, however ZipRecruiter has the least amount of unqualified applicants in my opinion. I handle high-level technical recruitment and my experience has been great!

Response from ZipRecruiter

We're so pleased to hear this, Laura! Our dedicated customer care team is available 24/7 for your convenience and ease. Should you ever need any assistance with your account, we'll be here to help. :) --TC

Keisha W.
  • Industry: Accounting

Best Application for Job Search

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

I've never had a problem with Zip Recruiter.

Pros

It is very simple to use once its set up properly.

Cons

if you applied for a job weeks or days ago, that job comes up as a suggestion in your current search. it wouldn't state you applied until you apply for the second time.I

Response from ZipRecruiter

We are always working to make improvements to enhance our users' experience! Thank you for sharing this, Keisha. --TC

Chad G.

Love ZipRecruiter

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

We have been using the solution for over five years now and they continue to make improvements and add new features

Pros

The admin / job creator section is extremely easy to use and it saves all of our current and previous job opportunities.

Cons

I don’t really have any cons. The company provides all the tools that we need to efficiently post positions and hire new talent so I would have to say there are really no cons regarding the solution

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi Chad,

Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. It's awesome to see that you have had such a great experience using our platform for so long!

We greatly appreciate you using us for your hiring needs!

If you need anything, please reach out to our Customer Success team at 877-252-1062 or [email protected] We are available 24/7.

Nicholas C.

ZipRecruiter Continues to Help Me Find Jobs

Reviewed on 2020/08/30

Overall, ZipRecruiter is a great recruitment tool in comparison to sites like Monster or LinkedIn. I have already recommended this site to many friends with success.

Pros

ZipRecruiter helped me find my way to a permanent full-time position after working as a temp agent for a number of years. And now, ZipRecruiter is an excellent tool to build upon what I learned and find a another permanent position that suits my needs

Cons

The application process set up by employers could be facilitated. I found myself answering questions on ZipRecruiter for certain companies, only to find that there is another questionnaire or application process sent to my email afterwards. It would've been convenient to complete the entire application process on one medium, instead of making clients double their workload on different sites.

Telnisha W.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Best job finder

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

My overall experience with ZipRecruiter would be that its a really great app to download on your phone when looking for a job! Even customer service is fast responding and will help work with your needs when applying for a job .

Pros

What i liked most about this software was that I could easily make my resume one
Time and than when applying for jobs on zip recruiter all i had to do was click apply and it sent all the info over to the specific job I was applying for. Time,speed and the outcome of me getting a job were all pros of this software.

Cons

I have to say the only thing i didn't quite like about zip recruiter was the amount of jobs available on this software. I would probably suggest adding more jobs. Keeping up with the amount of jobs hiring. I do think that would be the only con i can think of for this specific software.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hello Telnisha,

Thank you so much for leaving a review on ZipRecruiter your feedback is very important to us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy using our services and have had a good experience on your job search. We wish you the best of luck on your job search!

If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at [email protected] We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful.

Christopher E.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

ZIPRECRUITER IS TOP NOTCH!!

Reviewed on 2019/09/06

I have had great success with the quality of this service/software. I will continue, as well as my company, to use this feature and benefit to help grow my office, as well as sourcing and recruiting candidates for my company. I am overall very impressed with the ease of use, and the total functionality of the software. ZipRecruiter has been an important part of the staffing industry, and a key element to my business growth.

Pros

ZIpRecruiter's software and functionality is second to none when it come to ease of use and overall productivity and response time. I always receive ample amount of candidates for the staffing and recruiting industry. And the software is overall the EASIEST I have used for sourcing and recruitment compatibility.

Cons

Their customer service and troubleshooting training is a bit sub par, but overall, when it comes down to it, there could be far worse. Sometimes it is difficult to get an answer right away if there is a technical issue that crops up. Also, there are FAR too many candidates that respond to a posting or requisition that are coming from totally DIFFERENT countries. I can't get a job for someone who lives in Saudi Arabia. So that is annoying on a whole.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hello Christopher

Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring process. We are glad that you are able to find qualified people and fast.

Customer Care

Madalyn S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Generated lots of leads, most of which were not stellar

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

I would use it for a job that I wanted to have high visibility.

Pros

It allowed us to post a job very quickly. The post had high visibility and we had lots of candidates apply.

Cons

It generated so many applicants that it was actually a bit of a hassle to weed through. Our better candidates came through smaller more industry-specific channels such as business associations, city committees, etc. Also, we had a separate application on our website applicants were required to complete, and Zip-recruiter made it harder to communicate the necessity of this additional document.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Thank you for using and reviewing our service. We appreciate you doing business with us! If you decide to post jobs with us again, please contact our Customer Care Team at [email protected], 877-252-1062, or live chat. We can show you how to use screening questions to filter your candidates and answer any other questions you may have. We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

Laura P.
  • Industry: Photography

Great for finding jobs!

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate the site. I can narrow down my job search to very distinct categories and it makes it very easy to find the perfect job by doing this. I can easily navigate by region, location, or type of job, and I can fully customize and save my search for whatever type of job I am looking for at the time.

Cons

Sometimes the jobs that are listed on Zip Recruiter for photography aren't always legitimate jobs, and I wish that there was a way to vette the employers who are able to post on Zip Recruiter. Also, there can be spam from different companies that gets blasted across the forums so it can be difficult to navigate through a bunch of random jobs that have nothing to do with what your search was.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We are glad to see you find the platform so easy to use and use filters to find the jobs that fit you best.

Also, we understand the importance of making sure the employers and job postings on our site are legitimate.

If you feel you have come across a suspicious job posting please go to ziprecruiter.com/trust and fill out the form so our Trust & Safety team can investigate.

If you need anything else, please reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected] We are available 24/7 and would be more than happy to assist!

Lindsey H.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Not a Great Return of Investment

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Overall, I wasn't happy with the process or the lavishness of ZipRecruiter and didn't feel I got any kind of return on the investment I made with them. Granted, the position we were trying to fill is very specialized, but I have had better luck with other sites that weren't as expensive.

Pros

As a company, we needed to hire employees who had experience in our industry and we needed to hire quickly. I turned to ZipRecruiter for assisstance. At first, it was great. Customer service walked me through everything, made suggestions, helped to edit our ad and make it available to relevant areas and varying states. We were given several options as far as cost and we felt confident on the prospective employees we were hoping to recruit. At first glance, ZipRecruiter seemed to be a good route for finding employees.

Cons

When we were talking to the ZipRecruiter representative, he gave us many options on locations to post our ad, and varying costs of length of time it was going to be available. He was a salesman. He was trying to sell us on some grand plan that would span several regions, being able to post several jobs, and offer all these options. However, as a small company, we weren't looking for some novelty recruiting process with all the bells and whistles. I told him exactly what we needed and the budget and it suddenly turned to a different tone of conversation. We decided on a plan and went from there. While setting up our available position, I was able to set up screener questions to help narrow down candidates. I have done previously with other recruiting sites and knew exactly what questions I needed to ask. To my dismay, the ZipRecruiter rep kept changing my questions! I would change them back to find that they have once again been edited. Upon that, I was displeased with the response I got of applicants and didn't even end up making a single hire. I turned to the other site we have typically hired through and had much more success.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi Lindsey,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback as it is greatly appreciated. I know how important it is to make those hires (specialized position or not) and apologize if you weren't able to do so using our system.

If we ever have the pleasure of assisting you with your hiring needs in the future, I would be happy to personally assist you. Please reach out to me personally at [email protected] with the subject "Attention Maxcine" and I can make sure you are set up for success.

Maxcine
Assistant Supervisor

ZipRecruiter Rules

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Our ads generally get the best candidates that apply, but sometimes the system should filter those candidates that don't have the experience we're looking for.

Pros

The candidates are able to contact us directly through the site. We can make our ads stand out more, to get the right candidate.

Cons

The software doesn't make the candidate attach their resume. Sometimes we can't get a good feel of the candidate's overall experience because we receive a one line statement.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hello,

Thank you for submitting this review, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that the website was easy for you to use and you are enjoying the ability to communicate with the job seekers on the account.

Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are several other tools that we encourage all customers to take advantage of to filter out those who do not meet your standards. There is a skills section within the job ad which has a matching technology and this field is a very important part of the process, my recommendation would be to add very specific skill words that match the job title so the algorithm will work in your favor.

We would be happy to go over these skill words with you and make recommendations on which words will be a better fit for your ad. We can be reached by phone at 877-252-1062, chat or email at [email protected]

Linh P.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Found my first job on ZipRecruiter

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

Got my first job by using ZipRecruiter. Love it! Highly recommend!

Pros

Love love love ZipRecruiter, everything is so seamless. I created my profile in less than 3 minutes and ZipRecruiter has a smart/fast applying so I can just have my profile sent to a bunch of places. I ended up getting my first job out of college from ZipRecruiter.

Cons

Nothing, nothing at all, its like Indeed but a little less popular so that you actually stand a chance of the employer looking at your profile and resume!

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi Linh,

Thanks for sharing your awesome review of your experience with your job search on ZipRecruiter and we are so happy that you have had great success in finding a job with us. We love that you love our service! Finding a job out of college can be difficult at times and its great to hear that your first job was found through our site. Thanks for recommending us to others and we wish you continued success! If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help!

Dina M.

ZipRecruiter Platform

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

ZipRecruiter will provide you with jobs and employment options based on your career preferences. Having the ability to input information and have a software generate potential job matches for you is a great resource to have and makes the process more friendly and efficient. The live notifications about when your resume or application is being reviewed by a recruiter or a hiring manager is functional and helps you put your mind at ease!

Pros

ZipRecruiter is one of the easiest platforms to use to help you browse and post employment opportunities. The design of the landing page is easy to navigate, making the process smooth. It also allows you to chat with a recruiter, which is an awesome perk to have as a job seeker. Many career websites do not have this option. Another great option that is accurate based on the information inputted by a job seeker is the customized jobs tab-specific to each person's skills and career interests. Overall, this is an awesome platform!

Cons

The software is great. The only downside to ZipRecruiter is that sometimes it has old job postings that are expired. The company needs to do a better job at ensuring that the job postings are active and not filled to prevent candidates from wasting time on job applications.

Cedric G.

I made many great hires with ZipRecruiter

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

Overall, ZipRecruiter is a helpful tool in recruiting all levels of job candidates. I made many hires using ZipRecruiter and I highly recommend it.

Pros

-Customer Service-2nd to none
-Pricing flexibility-both in terms of actual cost and subscription length
-Resume database (many job boards don't have this)
-Matching algorithms that match potential candidates to your job description

Cons

-Resume database-I listed this as a 'Pro' but there are also limitations. It's most certainly better than Monster's resume data base but you're limited to 20 resume contacts per month, otherwise you only see a limited version of the resume. You can get around this by inviting candidates to apply. However, in this job market I didn't get that many responses to my invites.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi Cedric,

Thanks so much for sharing your great review of ZipRecruiter, we appreciate your continued business! Congratulations on your success with hiring qualified candidates on our platform, we are happy to hear that you are getting great hires for your ads and hope they are working out for your company! Our customer service team is always here 24/7 and its nice you enjoy the service and interaction with our team. The resume database is a great way to search for potential candidates as well and there is an option to add resume views to your plan at a reasonable cost and using the invite to apply feature is the best way to reach out to these candidates for free on all your job postings. Thanks for the recommendation of our service, Cedric! We truly value your detailed review and have a wonderful weekend!

Blake B.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Outsource your recruiting and save yourself time

Reviewed on 2019/11/23

Great -- we gave them a detailed description of what we were looking for and they delivered the candidates directly to our door.

Pros

As a manufacturing company, we're facing the same obstacles as everybody else in America right now -- finding and recruiting quality candidates. ZipRecruiter saved us a ton of time and just delivered candidates to our doorstep. We went from sifting through resumes to training and producing.

Cons

Not much! Maybe that the free trial wasn't longer, but that's an easy thing to gripe about :). Would recommend and use again in different companies.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi

We're so glad you had a good experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was easy to use. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process.

Tier 2 Support

Yvonne K.
  • Industry: Legal Services

ZipRecruiter: Best platform to find jobs!

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

I was very happy when, thanks to ZipRecruiter, I found my previous job.
I have always found a lot of very relevant job opportunities through ZipRecruiter.
Other websites are not nearly as organized and/or provide enough relevant job opportunities.

Pros

I like the ease in which you can explore ZipRecruiter; I like the options given and the frequency it provides me new and a wide variety of options.
Thanks to ZipRecruiter, I found my previous job! I am working on getting a second one through them again!

Cons

At one point, I received an email with a job opportunity that no longer was available. I would check on it frequently to make sure they only publish accurate information. And they do; 99% of the time.

Response from ZipRecruiter

That's wonderful, Yvonne! Your support and voice are very important to us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We will keep working to provide a great user experience. If you need assistance at any time, we are available 24/7 at [email protected] and live chat. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook! ~DW

Sarah O.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Makes Hiring (and finding a job) Super Easy!

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Overall I have had a very positive experience with ZipRecruiter as both an Employer and Job Seeker. It makes it easy to search for and organize your candidate pool, and super easy to apply to a ton of jobs at once. I would highly recommend ZipRecruiter for either side of the industry!

Pros

I have great things to say about this product as both an Employer and Job Seeker.

Employer: it's easy to sort, review, decline/accept applications. I love the ability to view everyone's resumes in one spot, and mark them off as yes, no, or maybe which is very helpful for when we're discussing a candidate with the team. The communication/messaging board is easy to use and we love having everything organized in one place. The email notifications can get a bit overwhelming, but you can easily turn those off.

Job Seeker: this makes applying to jobs so quick and easy. I frequently utilized the "one-click apply" function and was able to massively increase my job search. Searching for remote jobs can be difficult since mostly Uber and Lyft jobs pop up, but after some digging you can really find what you're looking for. ZipRecruiter allowed me to apply to many more jobs more quickly than going through Indeed or LinkedIn.

Cons

As a Job Seeker, I had a harder time searching for Remote jobs. Mostly Uber and Lyft jobs showed up, since those companies posted the same job description for almost every single city in the US. So no matter where I searched, I was getting repeat job listings. I wish ZipRecruiter could recognize and delete duplicate listings, which would make it much easier for job seekers to find the real unique job postings.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hi

Tier 2 Support

Graziana Z.
  • Industry: Accounting

Review of ZipRecruiter

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Pros

I have been using ZipRecruiter for a few years in search for jobs. It is a very useful tool and I like the fact that I can create my own detailed profile that can be seen by employers. I am very satisfied.

Cons

I would like ZipRecruiter to have the option to filter the job based on level of experience (entry-level, experienced, etc...). I did not see this feature on the website so far.

Response from ZipRecruiter

Hello Graziana,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We at ZipRecruiter take great pride in our role in bringing job seekers and employers together. Employers are able to share their job postings on the 100+ job boards we're partnered with.

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our job seeker platform, we encourage you to let others know about the ZipRecruiter job seeker account. Also, I have submitted product feedback about being able to filter for different levels of experience, thank you for submitting your recommendation, it's important to us.

Its such a pleasure to assist you and feel welcome to email our dedicated customer care team at [email protected]

We wish you the very best of luck on your job search.