OnePageCRM

Action-Focused Sales CRM Software for Small Business.

Ron M.

A SalesPerson Crm

Reviewed on 2016/10/23

I really took 3 weeks off recently and decided to move from the Outlook Desktop world to all online and based around Google Apps. I needed A Crm that focused on follow up and keeping good notes and also keeping track of my calls and actions. I Checked out dozens of other Crms on the free trial basis and most are the same. They keep track of notes and calls, and put your next actions into a to do list or task. They have various levels of success integrating with Google. As soon as I tried OnePage I noticed a key difference. The Action Stream of telling you what to do next front and center. If you are in a business where making calls to contacts, sending emails and building relationships like Real Estate or other small business this is the Crm for you! Is it Perfect? No will go into this in the pros and cons. I chose this over Well Knowns like Insightly, Prosperworks, Contactually, and many more as the Bells and Whistles I wanted were the most well done in One Page.

Pros

Action Stream, Action Stream, Action Stream better than any to do list or task manager I have seen.
Simple Interface
Skype Caller built in
Call Tracker Built in
Pleasing to the Eye
Descent Customer Support it is possible to get someone on the phone
Tagging
They are in Ireland ( kinda cool)

Cons

Google Contact Integration by Pie Sync, Does not bring Picture or Address over and slow to sync to Google Contacts, sometimes does not show up for a long time and I always have to check to make sure it made it over, then manually add photo and address if important to me. This alone is very bothersome to me and if I left would be for this.

Have to add +1 in front of phone number to work with Skype, not a deal breaker but more time

Emails not really connected to Client unless you send from Crm or use the Bcc for one Page Address. Not a deal killer cuz just go to gmail and enter email and get all the emails anyways.

If the Google Sync was direct not relying on Pie Sync and brought over Photos and all other Info this would be as close to a 10 out of 10 that there is.. I have to give it overall an 8. Maybe Pie Sync will improve or Zapier will work one day.

Kevin L.
  • Industry: Automotive

Switched to OnePage and couldn't be Happier

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

We made the switch from high-rise CRM and found the transition to be extremely easy for the entire staff.

Pros

I think the live support is one of my favorite things about the company. Especially during setup, when then questions were very important, it was wonderful. They quite literally had our backs..

Cons

Not much to complain about, it really keeps us Task orientated.

Michelle H.

One Page customer support

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

The one page team are a professional team , always happy to help and respond very quickly to anything i ask.

Pros

Easy access to information on all contacts and follow up required.

Bulk , personalised email system makes it so easy to connect quickly.

Cons

There are no negatives with this software that i have experienced.

Louise J.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Fantastic functionality and easy to use. As a solopreneur this has transformed my sales admin!

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Pros

I love the one next step sales philosophy that the software is built around and the action stream which keeps me on top of my pipeline.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like. I'd like to see an integration between this and other apps such as acuity scheduling.

Response from OnePageCRM

Hi Louise, Many thanks for your kind words! Great to hear OnePageCRM is helping you stay on top of your pipeline! I'll be sure to make a note of your feedback re: acuity scheduling. In the meantime, perhaps Zapier would be a good option to connect the two. Keep in touch! ^Carmel

Fábio P.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Simple and affordable CRM

Reviewed on 2016/06/22

I have used OnePage for the last 6 months, and it has turned into an invaluable tool in my Saas toolkit.

Its web platform, integrations with Mailchimp, chrome plugin to import FB or Linkedin Contacts, Next Action approach and easy sync with Google Contacts (via PieSync or Zapier) allow me to save tons of time in my day to day sales and mkt activities.

Pros

- Chrome Plugin to import Linkedin and Facebook profiles
- simple and efficient task management with Next Action a la GTD
- APIs and integration with 3rd party services (PieSync, MailChimp, Google Contacts)

Cons

- inexistence of a 2-way SaaS sync tool with Google Contacts
- does not integrate with Gmail to import emails sent to Contacts: I have to remember (or automate on my end) BCCing onepagecrm on each and every sent email
- does not allow me to start an email campaign directly from a subset of Contacts (with particular tags, for instance)

Margo B.

OnePageCRM has been easy to use and effective in capturing the information I need to make a...

Reviewed on 2015/08/31

With CRMs I've tried them all, some had too much or too little of what I needed, sometimes the learning curve on those CRMs was ridiculous. OnePageCRM was so easy to use and get started. I love that I can quickly add a contact from LinkedIn to OnePageCRM.

In the first two months of using it I found an increase in sales and bookings. Having been a GTD fan for a long time, OnePage fits the way I work.

There are some features I would like OnePage to have but they are all minor. OnePage gets the job done.

Jane D.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

Patrick H.

Impressive!

Reviewed on 2015/08/28

OnePageCRM is a very impressive tool with a perfect overview and constant reminders for the next actions to be taken!

I strongly recommend it.

• Used Other for 1-5 months

Didn't care for it

Reviewed on 2018/06/26

Pros

The design of the program is pretty neat and the paid features are nice. Not for somebody who wants a free CRM.

Cons

I liked it and probably would have used it had I spend the money after the free trial. If you are willing to pay, then get it.

Response from OnePageCRM

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to review OnePageCRM. I'm sorry to hear you did not sign up for our CRM but maybe you will consider us in the future may you ever need another CRM.

All the best, Evelyn

Rebekah M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Going from a notepad to this has elevated my business past the stratosphere

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

So far, it simply can't be overstated how well this is working out. I feel on top of everything day-to-day and I am essentially starting my own business, with thousands of leads I need to sort through quickly. This system cuts out massive amounts of administrative time and work, and is well worth the money to outsource from my previous system of a messy legal pad. I've talked it up to others in my field already; they were hoping to upgrade to the vastly more expensive (presumably more powerful) VanillaSoft, but I'm not sure I'll make the switch even when I have the disposable income for it. That's because I am a huge fan of the Next Action system, much like I chose my previous job due to their use of the Agile/Scrum system. These innovations are often more meaningful even than a good organizational product on its own.

Pros

Fantastically efficient to use. Mass imports of contacts, bulk email reminders from templates, the Chrome extension allowing notifications for timed actions (meetings/calls, etc), the ability to use shorthand or saved lists when generating next actions, having a call history with notes; oh my god, it's all so fast and easy. I can fly through what used to be a day's work of organizing, and reach many more leads per day. The next action system is just my kind of on-the-spot organization, too.

Cons

The sales funnel/deals/etc aren't calibrated that well to my industry, as if you're going to make a sale you'll usually make it in one phone call. So that warps my view a little if I try to use it, but it's still nice to make a deal as "won" and have closed contacts organized that way. I do also feel like there could be slightly more integration for emails (to MailerLite, for example, so I don't have to import/update contacts twice) unless I haven't learned how to properly do so yet, as well as being able to make calls from the online system instead of using an app (connection to RingCentral or something similar, unless again I didn't figure that out yet). Finally, the page where you can download reports on your activity to show upline is a little cumbersome, considering how many actions I will take in one day per my industry type.

John P.
  • Industry: Publishing

I love this product. It's easy to create and execute a daily call list from my prospect...

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

It was by far the most user friendly CR software I have come across. I like the way it allows me to create an easy to do list each day as well as an easily executable call list. I also really appreciate the integration of the website and the app. I discovered OnePageCRM through a peer who was able to complete their daily prospect calls much faster than I could.

Pros

The most impressive thing about this platform is it's simplicity. It is the first CRM I have encountered that was obviously created with usability in mind. The website and the app perfectly integrate with each other to create the same quality user experience. I love the ease with which I can create a daily call list from my prospects and execute that list easily through the app. Once I make a call, I am immediately given a pulldown menu to log the results of the call. The call counter is a nice touch because it enables me to hold myself accountable to a set number of calls per day.

Cons

I do feel like the system could use a better search function. It has a simple search but I have not found a way to do a more integrated search down to the specific fields. Haven't needed one often, but it would have come in handy a time or two.

I also wish the pricing was different to allow for a second user without doubling your cost.

Response from OnePageCRM

Hi John,

Many thank for your kind words. Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM.

With regards the search, using the Advanced search you can run filters on multiple criteria: http://help.onepagecrm.com/article/34-how-to-use-advanced-search. This may come in useful. All the best!
Carmel

Nigel G.

Making CRM easy for small business

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

I really enjoy the the Action Stream view which helps focus on what needs to get done. Being a 1 man show I dont always need to complexitiy of multiple touch points for the various different stages of the customer cycle; I just need which customer needs what next and the value of each deal. The recent introduction of the email sync just toops off the functionaility nicley and keeps all the communication in one place.

Cons

A little on the pricey side compared to other products in the market but if you need a CRM thats easy to use, its great value.

Response from OnePageCRM

Hi Nigel.

Apologies for the dealy. Thanks for taking the time to review OnePageCRM. It's great to hear the Action Stream is doing its job and keeping you focused on your daily tasks. Nice to hear email sync has got the thumbs up too!

Stay in touch. Evelyn

Frederick P.

OnePage drives my interest in selling

Reviewed on 2012/04/19

The greatest thing about OnePage is that I open it and I get to work. I used to force myself into a weekly discipline of reviewing an excel spreadsheet and outlook contact base. OnePage CRM has changed my attitude and approach. It's easy to access, engaging and it drives your interest in selling and business development.
The interface is intuitive and simple, all the while OnePage offers powerful features. The dashboard gives you a list of tasks (they call them sales actions), prioritized by time. It makes me actually focus on what's the most important - my sales activity. There is a contact list, list of tasks, contact's profile with all the history. You can add notes, deals, tags, filter your contacts and tasks, track deals through pipeline, add users... That's an amazing functionality I think for the price they require.

Pros

Helps get organized and increase sales, user-friendly interface, integration with mail & calendar, perfect for service companies, good value for money

Cons

They just added the multiuser function, so you can set a user as administrator and invite other members. But basically every user has the same permissions.

Kelly B.
  • Industry: Dairy

CRM

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Good in general. Customer support is excellent.

Pros

The report features as an administrator are good and the customer support has always been 100% excellent. Fast, helpful and reliable support.

Cons

Bulky - for fast use it could be easier.

• Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Uncluttered, Simple but Sophisticated CRM

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Customer service is absolutely fantastic. Very prompt, courteous and helpful.

Pros

It doesn't have over the top bells and whistles. Some CRM's assume have way too many options and it requires way too much time to learn how to use them.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes about OnePageCRM. It's a great service as is.

Ashley M.

Import Options

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

We haven't been using it for long, but so far it's been working well. However, it's like any change - you have to get accustomed to it.

Pros

We created zaps in zapier to automatically add contacts from several different triggers. The customers are created and then we just have to assign them to the correct owners. Creating deals is very easy as well.

Cons

There is no option to import deals (only contacts). I had to manually enter over 500 of them.

Jens S.

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

Larissa E.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Great organizational tool for prospecting!

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

OnePageCRM has helped me to keep up with my business prospects and follow up with my current customers. I've found it to be wonderful software!

Pros

I loved how I could keep up with my customer prospecting and organization with this software! The reminders I could set helped me keep up with tasks to follow up with prospects!

Cons

While this software is very helpful, I also found that I could do the same organizing in a Google sheet. This does have the reminders and many other helpful features though.

Richard A.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Easy to use and cost effective

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Pros

Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Cons

Email Templates are very difficult to use and needs big upgrade.
Should include recent history list so you dont have to search again.

Fergus M.

Great CRM package for small business!

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

Very good. Would highly recommend for any small business starting out, it's invaluble for tracking your leads and keeping on top of follow-ups, etc. Might be a bit limited for larger organisations.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to view information, helpful and reponsive support staff

Cons

Email integration needs some work. Bespoke search feature not powerful enough once you have thousands of contacts

Philippe H.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Very intuitive and easy to use CRM

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Pros

It is a very user friendly CRM system, allowing to efficiently manage several contacts and audience segments, thanks to the "tags" system. The "actions" functionality is also very useful for follow ups. Very few leads get lost and it is a very useful tool to keep all contacts in one place and manage your audiences. The bulk personalised mailing functionality is very useful to target large audience groups. The individual cards for each contact are very complete. We use a lot the "background" field, together with the "tags" field.

Cons

When using the bulk email functionality, one cannot delete a single email recipient without removing it from the initial list.

Robert G.

My go to CRM - Focusing on what is the next task needed to move the relationship forward

Reviewed on 2018/05/05

Pros

I like the focus on the next action sales aspects, and the simple integration with Skype, Google Apps, and other simple integrations

Cons

I wish there were MORE integrations, and that I can more easily update my overdue tasks. I would also like to have mutiple deal flows, or be able to use the Kaban style layout to track existing deals.

Response from OnePageCRM

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry about the delay in responding. Staying focused on your sales actions is what OnePageCRM is all about. I would be keen to hear what other integrations you would be referring too?

Kind regards, Evelyn

James M.

Perfect fit

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

I have had a great experience with Onepage and would recommend this program to any side size operation that wants a very easy to use CRM, at a very low cost.

Pros

This CRM is very easy to set up and use. I put this in at an affiliate business and it has been a great success. I also like that they continue to upgrade the features on a consistent basis. I liked the integration with Mailchimp.

Cons

Can't think of anything. It may have more API development, I would like it to integrate with Drupal.

Dermot L.

OnePageCRM is perfect for small companies who need to focus on sales

Reviewed on 2015/02/27

We've used OnePageCRM for over 3 years to help manage our sales process and we love it. We started out with 1 user (me!) and now have 5 people using the tool for everyday sales and customer contacts.

It's a perfect system for us. It's simple to set up and easy to use - it takes about about an hour to get a new user fully up to speed. Every day, I can see in 1 screen the very next action I need to take on my contacts that day. When I complete the action, I make and note set a next action and move on. I use the Getting Things Done methodology and Onepage mirrors that really well.

The system is designed very well - you get a simple, clean user interface but can drill down to get lots of functionality underneath.

Now that our team is growing, I can quickly view our activity and pipeline on an individual and team basis - again in single screen.

The support team is excellent and they continue to roll out features and integrations on a regular basis, including some requests that we have asked for over the years.

Pros

Easy to use, very focused tool for sales.
The ability to see immediately the next action is genius! It keeps you really focused.
It's very cost effective - especially compared to some of the larger CRM systems out there.

Cons

OnePageCRM doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a system like salesforce (but for a company like ours, it is perfect.)

David H.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Be Realistic, sell things

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

This has forced us to really be more realistic about how much we can bite off every day and helps with prioritization. Tags are great for doing in depth client research later.

Pros

Great Customer Support
Integrates with Wufoo forms and Zapier

Cons

Getting overloaded with sales actions (but that's kinda my fault)

Response from OnePageCRM

Hi David,

Thanks for a great review! Great to hear the simplicity of the Action Stream has helped improve your focus!

Laura