OnePageCRM

Action-Focused Sales CRM Software for Small Business.

4,8
4,7
4,4
4,8
4,7
Ron M.

A SalesPerson Crm

Reviewed on 2016/10/23

I really took 3 weeks off recently and decided to move from the Outlook Desktop world to all online and based around Google Apps. I needed A Crm that focused on follow up and keeping good notes and also keeping track of my calls and actions. I Checked out dozens of other Crms on the free trial basis and most are the same. They keep track of notes and calls, and put your next actions into a to do list or task. They have various levels of success integrating with Google. As soon as I tried OnePage I noticed a key difference. The Action Stream of telling you what to do next front and center. If you are in a business where making calls to contacts, sending emails and building relationships like Real Estate or other small business this is the Crm for you! Is it Perfect? No will go into this in the pros and cons. I chose this over Well Knowns like Insightly, Prosperworks, Contactually, and many more as the Bells and Whistles I wanted were the most well done in One Page.

Pros

Action Stream, Action Stream, Action Stream better than any to do list or task manager I have seen.
Simple Interface
Skype Caller built in
Call Tracker Built in
Pleasing to the Eye
Descent Customer Support it is possible to get someone on the phone
Tagging
They are in Ireland ( kinda cool)

Cons

Google Contact Integration by Pie Sync, Does not bring Picture or Address over and slow to sync to Google Contacts, sometimes does not show up for a long time and I always have to check to make sure it made it over, then manually add photo and address if important to me. This alone is very bothersome to me and if I left would be for this.

Have to add +1 in front of phone number to work with Skype, not a deal breaker but more time

Emails not really connected to Client unless you send from Crm or use the Bcc for one Page Address. Not a deal killer cuz just go to gmail and enter email and get all the emails anyways.

If the Google Sync was direct not relying on Pie Sync and brought over Photos and all other Info this would be as close to a 10 out of 10 that there is.. I have to give it overall an 8. Maybe Pie Sync will improve or Zapier will work one day.

Marty H.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

We Used Many CRM Platform Before Falling in Love w OnePage

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Outstanding. I am a CRM fanatic and have used OnePage to build my business for several years now. We went thru many different platforms over our company history, even developing our own CRM software at one point, but we needed cultural acceptance to get our team to buy in. OnePage provided that along with terrific training, ease of use, great customer support, human engagement and a platform that drives sales (as long as you work it every day).

Pros

Ease of use was critical. CRM is as much about cultural acceptance as tech capability. If the team won't use it and won't learn it, it doesn't matter what it can do. Ease of use of OnePage and the training and customer support that come with it are exceptional and provided quick cultural acceptance from our team.

Cons

Some functionality is yet to be developed to match their bigger (more expensive/complex) competitors. But this con was relatively easy to accept. The team at OnePage continues to innovate and develop improvements.

Richard A.
Industry: Building Materials

Easy to use and cost effective

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Pros

Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Cons

Email Templates are very difficult to use and needs big upgrade.
Should include recent history list so you dont have to search again.

Rebekah M.
Industry: Insurance
Company size: Self Employed

Going from a notepad to this has elevated my business past the stratosphere

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

So far, it simply can't be overstated how well this is working out. I feel on top of everything day-to-day and I am essentially starting my own business, with thousands of leads I need to sort through quickly. This system cuts out massive amounts of administrative time and work, and is well worth the money to outsource from my previous system of a messy legal pad. I've talked it up to others in my field already; they were hoping to upgrade to the vastly more expensive (presumably more powerful) VanillaSoft, but I'm not sure I'll make the switch even when I have the disposable income for it. That's because I am a huge fan of the Next Action system, much like I chose my previous job due to their use of the Agile/Scrum system. These innovations are often more meaningful even than a good organizational product on its own.

Pros

Fantastically efficient to use. Mass imports of contacts, bulk email reminders from templates, the Chrome extension allowing notifications for timed actions (meetings/calls, etc), the ability to use shorthand or saved lists when generating next actions, having a call history with notes; oh my god, it's all so fast and easy. I can fly through what used to be a day's work of organizing, and reach many more leads per day. The next action system is just my kind of on-the-spot organization, too.

Cons

The sales funnel/deals/etc aren't calibrated that well to my industry, as if you're going to make a sale you'll usually make it in one phone call. So that warps my view a little if I try to use it, but it's still nice to make a deal as "won" and have closed contacts organized that way. I do also feel like there could be slightly more integration for emails (to MailerLite, for example, so I don't have to import/update contacts twice) unless I haven't learned how to properly do so yet, as well as being able to make calls from the online system instead of using an app (connection to RingCentral or something similar, unless again I didn't figure that out yet). Finally, the page where you can download reports on your activity to show upline is a little cumbersome, considering how many actions I will take in one day per my industry type.

Stephen G.
Industry: E-Learning

Hidden Gem

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Excellent, from the product/user experience through to their sales and support.

Pros

Having worked in the CRM sector and having been a user of multiple CRM platforms, I have to say this is a simple, functional and effective tool. They have nailed the features that you actually need and avoided adding a vast array of options that only confuse and often sit dormant as they are 'nice to have' but not really needed. When you do need a specific function, they have add-on features available.

Cons

May appear too basic for some users but i think you need to make sure you are selecting features that are really needed and beneficial.

Kevin L.
Industry: Automotive

Switched to OnePage and couldn't be Happier

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

We made the switch from high-rise CRM and found the transition to be extremely easy for the entire staff.

Pros

I think the live support is one of my favorite things about the company. Especially during setup, when then questions were very important, it was wonderful. They quite literally had our backs..

Cons

Not much to complain about, it really keeps us Task orientated.

Fergus M.
Industry: Construction

Great CRM package for small business!

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

Very good. Would highly recommend for any small business starting out, it's invaluble for tracking your leads and keeping on top of follow-ups, etc. Might be a bit limited for larger organisations.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to view information, helpful and reponsive support staff

Cons

Email integration needs some work. Bespoke search feature not powerful enough once you have thousands of contacts

Ashley H.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

Pros

It is easy for us to track our customers and push them to the stages they need to be at throughout the whole roofing process.

Cons

The search feature is not the greatest.

Andy U.
Industry: Internet

Super simple CRM

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Again, OnePage is great for many business types. I've never had a reason to move CRMs for my needs. If your business is hugely transactional and you need to manage a large sales team and their productivity, this might not be for you. But if you and your team are pretty self sufficient I think it's a great tool.

Pros

I've been using OnePage for over 4 years and have always liked it for its simplicity and ease of use. It's not the most feature rich CRM but for many small businesses or sales orgs you don't need all the bells and whistles. The Action page makes tracking your to-do list easy and contact management is intuitive and full of good features like Tags which make sorting via your contacts, your team members or groups really easy. They have solid app connections with other platforms and I've always had quick responses from their customer service teams. Base price includes BCC emailing directly into your contact file which many competitors charge for. Adding/removing users and subscriptions is super simple and the price is great for the value OnePage provides.

Cons

There are definitely some limitations but it really depends on your business needs. If I had to pick one it's the Action page. As much as I also think this is a great feature of OnePage, it can get a bit unmanageable if you aren't keeping up with it. Many of my BD targets take numerous attempts to reach or there is a big gap between each contact so if you don't update your dates in the Action stream it looks like your entire book of business is behind. Also they have a great Evernote integration but it's really annoying because your formatting is lost from Evernote to OnePage, so a super long set of bullets in Evernote just becomes one long paragraph in OnePage which makes reviewing yours or your colleagues notes very difficult.

Philippe H.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Very intuitive and easy to use CRM

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Pros

It is a very user friendly CRM system, allowing to efficiently manage several contacts and audience segments, thanks to the "tags" system. The "actions" functionality is also very useful for follow ups. Very few leads get lost and it is a very useful tool to keep all contacts in one place and manage your audiences. The bulk personalised mailing functionality is very useful to target large audience groups. The individual cards for each contact are very complete. We use a lot the "background" field, together with the "tags" field.

Cons

When using the bulk email functionality, one cannot delete a single email recipient without removing it from the initial list.

Michelle H.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

One Page customer support

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

The one page team are a professional team , always happy to help and respond very quickly to anything i ask.

Pros

Easy access to information on all contacts and follow up required.

Bulk , personalised email system makes it so easy to connect quickly.

Cons

There are no negatives with this software that i have experienced.

Chuck S.

A super CRM that lets you jump right in and also customize

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Get to work the way I want to. It fits me, not me it. And I know that any questions I have will be answered as if they're important and very quickly.

Pros

So many CRM's are very pricey, and often a bit involved to use. OnepageCRM productivity was immediate. I love that when you enter a contact or clear an activity, your next one is called for. It is so simple to use that you can do tweaks and customization easily. Customer service is not just fast--it is almost immediate! For one question I asked, within an hour or so they had made a VIDEO for me showing how I could do something. Incredible service.

Cons

Not much. It's been a joy and for the money, haven't heard of a CRM that touches it. It does everything I need and then some.

Response from OnePageCRM

Hello Chuck. Thank you very much for your kind review. It's great to hear OnePageCRM and the 'Next Action' feature is helping you and your business! I will be sure to share with the team and of course our customer support team! ^Evelyn

John P.
Industry: Publishing
Company size: Self Employed

I love this product. It's easy to create and execute a daily call list from my prospect database.

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

It was by far the most user friendly CR software I have come across. I like the way it allows me to create an easy to do list each day as well as an easily executable call list. I also really appreciate the integration of the website and the app. I discovered OnePageCRM through a peer who was able to complete their daily prospect calls much faster than I could.

Pros

The most impressive thing about this platform is it's simplicity. It is the first CRM I have encountered that was obviously created with usability in mind. The website and the app perfectly integrate with each other to create the same quality user experience. I love the ease with which I can create a daily call list from my prospects and execute that list easily through the app. Once I make a call, I am immediately given a pulldown menu to log the results of the call. The call counter is a nice touch because it enables me to hold myself accountable to a set number of calls per day.

Cons

I do feel like the system could use a better search function. It has a simple search but I have not found a way to do a more integrated search down to the specific fields. Haven't needed one often, but it would have come in handy a time or two.

I also wish the pricing was different to allow for a second user without doubling your cost.

Response from OnePageCRM

Hi John,

Many thank for your kind words. Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM.

With regards the search, using the Advanced search you can run filters on multiple criteria: http://help.onepagecrm.com/article/34-how-to-use-advanced-search. This may come in useful. All the best!
Carmel

Ray P.

After testing a number of CRM's, we finally settled on OnePage and haven't looked back!

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

Streamlined our communications and membership records.

Pros

I love the flexibility, speed, and ease of use. It just makes sense and is super simple (you put in what you do, and the first thing you see when you log in is the obvious reminder to do it. One of the coolest things is when you use OnePage on your phone, it will track the call automatically, so that's really cool.

Cons

If anything, maybe that it doesn't do any auto invoicing or anything like that. It's a solid CRM, so I can't expect it to do everything, right?

Response from OnePageCRM

Hi Ray,

Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM and that the mobile app is coming in useful.

RE: the invoicing, we're integrated with Xero, but would love to hear your feedback on an auto invoicing feature. I'll drop you an email.

All the best!
Carmel

Brian M.
Industry: Computer Software

Solid shout for a startup

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

OnePageCRM is easy-to-use and very user friendly. It plays really nice with Gmail for managing contacts.

Pros

OnePageCRM has helped us to manage our lead pipeline and to stay focused on following up with prospects each and every day.

Cons

I do not have any issues with this software. They provide an excellent user experience and customer support.

Linda K.
Industry: Graphic Design

Great for small business!

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

Onepage CRM has a low fee and is easy to use. As a small design agency, we have a lot on our plates and no one here really likes selling. But we need to, right?
The OnePage system helps us stay on top of leads and proposals with a few simple clicks. We've tried other CRM's, but this one made it super easy.
Not letting a great lead slip away because you get busy is the strength of this system: it requires you to set up the next step before closing out the window.
Customer support is a 5-star.

Cons

The integration with Chrome (auto-filling contact info) got stuck a couple of times. But that could have been on my end!

Robert G.
Industry: Education Management

My go to CRM - Focusing on what is the next task needed to move the relationship forward

Reviewed on 2018/05/05

Pros

I like the focus on the next action sales aspects, and the simple integration with Skype, Google Apps, and other simple integrations

Cons

I wish there were MORE integrations, and that I can more easily update my overdue tasks. I would also like to have mutiple deal flows, or be able to use the Kaban style layout to track existing deals.

Response from OnePageCRM

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry about the delay in responding. Staying focused on your sales actions is what OnePageCRM is all about. I would be keen to hear what other integrations you would be referring too?

Kind regards, Evelyn

Luke S.
Industry: Construction

Next action - so important in CRM!

Reviewed on 2018/12/16

Great.

Pros

It has a clean design and it is well laid out, which I like. But what is really great and is lacking in so many CRM softwares is a next action feature. So, you make your phone call, type your notes and hit "save". If the phone rings or someone comes in you've lost your train of thought and that prospect is lost in the ether. With OnePage, it reminds you every time you complete something, "what's your next action?". It is so easy to add your next calendar date or phone call with that simple box. LOVE.

Cons

They are still working out the emailing mirror and you have to use a bcc to get all our correspondence in one place, but that's fine.

Louise J.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
Company size: Self Employed

Fantastic functionality and easy to use. As a solopreneur this has transformed my sales admin!

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Pros

I love the one next step sales philosophy that the software is built around and the action stream which keeps me on top of my pipeline.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like. I'd like to see an integration between this and other apps such as acuity scheduling.

Response from OnePageCRM

Hi Louise, Many thanks for your kind words! Great to hear OnePageCRM is helping you stay on top of your pipeline! I'll be sure to make a note of your feedback re: acuity scheduling. In the meantime, perhaps Zapier would be a good option to connect the two. Keep in touch! ^Carmel

Rhonda A.

Simple, streamlined, effective follow up assistance

Reviewed on 2017/01/11

I am a Real Estate Broker and tried this CRM application for a month. My agents also tried it, but this is set up for single users more than team use. I was trying to solve the issue of tracking my leads and being able to forward the leads to my agents, but at that time, I could have used a little training on tags and how to properly use them. After trying a more robust system, I came to realize that OnePageCRM has so much merit if you just use it as a smart, simple tool to keep your customer's needs right in front of your face. I love it and the customer service reps are awesome! The billing, if you use a credit card, might get an international upcharge if you are in the US, but it's not much more than a buck a month. Changes are slated for 2017 to allow for a group/team format, but I just love it for what it is - far superior to my desk full of sticky notes. It has a mobile application so you always have it with you when you are on the road - IN ONE PAGE - which keeps it very simple to use while on the move.

Pros

Ease of use, simple to adopt, great mobile app, inexpensive compared to more complicated vendors.

Cons

Not a perfect pick if you intend to have a robust CRM, but perfect if you want something simple to dump all your notes into and keep abreast of your customer base/prospect base.

Dermot L.

OnePageCRM is perfect for small companies who need to focus on sales

Reviewed on 2015/02/27

We've used OnePageCRM for over 3 years to help manage our sales process and we love it. We started out with 1 user (me!) and now have 5 people using the tool for everyday sales and customer contacts.

It's a perfect system for us. It's simple to set up and easy to use - it takes about about an hour to get a new user fully up to speed. Every day, I can see in 1 screen the very next action I need to take on my contacts that day. When I complete the action, I make and note set a next action and move on. I use the Getting Things Done methodology and Onepage mirrors that really well.

The system is designed very well - you get a simple, clean user interface but can drill down to get lots of functionality underneath.

Now that our team is growing, I can quickly view our activity and pipeline on an individual and team basis - again in single screen.

The support team is excellent and they continue to roll out features and integrations on a regular basis, including some requests that we have asked for over the years.

Pros

Easy to use, very focused tool for sales.
The ability to see immediately the next action is genius! It keeps you really focused.
It's very cost effective - especially compared to some of the larger CRM systems out there.

Cons

OnePageCRM doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a system like salesforce (but for a company like ours, it is perfect.)

James M.
Industry: Computer Software

Perfect fit

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

I have had a great experience with Onepage and would recommend this program to any side size operation that wants a very easy to use CRM, at a very low cost.

Pros

This CRM is very easy to set up and use. I put this in at an affiliate business and it has been a great success. I also like that they continue to upgrade the features on a consistent basis. I liked the integration with Mailchimp.

Cons

Can't think of anything. It may have more API development, I would like it to integrate with Drupal.

David H.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Be Realistic, sell things

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

This has forced us to really be more realistic about how much we can bite off every day and helps with prioritization. Tags are great for doing in depth client research later.

Pros

Great Customer Support
Integrates with Wufoo forms and Zapier

Cons

Getting overloaded with sales actions (but that's kinda my fault)

Response from OnePageCRM

Hi David,

Thanks for a great review! Great to hear the simplicity of the Action Stream has helped improve your focus!

Laura

Nigel G.

Making CRM easy for small business

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

I really enjoy the the Action Stream view which helps focus on what needs to get done. Being a 1 man show I dont always need to complexitiy of multiple touch points for the various different stages of the customer cycle; I just need which customer needs what next and the value of each deal. The recent introduction of the email sync just toops off the functionaility nicley and keeps all the communication in one place.

Cons

A little on the pricey side compared to other products in the market but if you need a CRM thats easy to use, its great value.

Response from OnePageCRM

Hi Nigel.

Apologies for the dealy. Thanks for taking the time to review OnePageCRM. It's great to hear the Action Stream is doing its job and keeping you focused on your daily tasks. Nice to hear email sync has got the thumbs up too!

Stay in touch. Evelyn

Fábio P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Simple and affordable CRM

Reviewed on 2016/06/22

I have used OnePage for the last 6 months, and it has turned into an invaluable tool in my Saas toolkit.

Its web platform, integrations with Mailchimp, chrome plugin to import FB or Linkedin Contacts, Next Action approach and easy sync with Google Contacts (via PieSync or Zapier) allow me to save tons of time in my day to day sales and mkt activities.

Pros

- Chrome Plugin to import Linkedin and Facebook profiles
- simple and efficient task management with Next Action a la GTD
- APIs and integration with 3rd party services (PieSync, MailChimp, Google Contacts)

Cons

- inexistence of a 2-way SaaS sync tool with Google Contacts
- does not integrate with Gmail to import emails sent to Contacts: I have to remember (or automate on my end) BCCing onepagecrm on each and every sent email
- does not allow me to start an email campaign directly from a subset of Contacts (with particular tags, for instance)