Deskera Sales

3,5
3,3
3,7
3,5

This software made my life easy

Reviewed on 2016/01/12

The customer service is really great. I really love this software because you made the complex things into an easy one. This team don't disappoint me because I chose the perfect product for my company.

Cons

I haven't found any yet since I used this software.

Ryan R.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

The best app for your money

Reviewed on 2018/10/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Great support team, low cost, easy to use. Implementation process was done fast with fraction of cost comparing to other apps.

Cons

Haven't found yet. Is smooth and easy to use. It's the most advanced in accounting part but it does the job.

Jheri K.
Industry: Plastics

Very Poor Customer Service

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/07/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Very poor. We had some initial training sessions, but the service beyond that was non-existent. We've been trying to get a refund but we are being ghosted by this company.

Pros

Had functionalities similar to other ERP systems.

Cons

The customer service is abysmal. We've been calling for months and can't get anyone on the phone. Nobody has answered any of our messages.

They took our money and seem to be done with us.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

George M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Quick and easy integration with all application

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

What an automation system, my entire sales team simple loving Deskera CRM it's easy to use functionality and integration with all application is superb and quick. I highly recommended to all sales and marketing professional, one thing I am sure about Deskera is you all love the interface.

Pros

Easy to use functionality - best graphics
Hassle Free Integration with all application

Cons

Nothing at the moment

Industry: Civil Engineering

Far most flexible and easy to use software

Reviewed on 2016/01/25

I used different CRM software and so far this is the best fit for me. All that I need are here in this software. This is also a user-friendly interface that is why I don't have any difficulty in using this.

Russ P.
Industry: Plastics

not what we paid for

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/07/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

we cannot use it, they promised it would be able to sync our machine data, but it could not.
we are asking for a full refund, but have not been able to get a return call, this has been at least 5 months now since we have asked.

Pros

the price is what attracted us.. the promises made were what continued our interest, but we never received what was promised

Cons

it was not able to sync or interact with our manufacturing data, to give us our machine cycling times in order for us to see the costs of individual units produced.
Communication was very difficult to.. mostly language barrier.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10