Showing 77 reviews of 66

Fuze

Multi-channel support for customers, partners & staff

Showing 77 reviews of 66
José elías G.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great substitute for Skype

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

We are using fuze to comunicate intercompany, which is fantastic since I feel that Fuze is much more intuitive than Skype, has more options in a clearer way (like when you share an image in a group conversation you just click it, unlike Skype in which you have to look for it), Also I think that since the mobile app isn't as intrusive as the Skype Mobile, most users do not really mind having the app to be connected at all times.

Pros

What I like most about Fuze is that the desktop version and the mobile version aren't as intrusive as Skype is. Also it's super easy to make a meeting, you have your "room" number so anyone who wants to have a meeting only has to have that number and presto! Which leads me into the contacts, whenever you look for a contact you search them by name a lot easier than Skype as well as by corporate e-mail. I think that it's also a nice touch to have the emoticons you use on your cellphone on the desktop app as well, it's a nice touch.

Cons

What I didn't like was that for example if you want to add some contact into your favorites you need to interact with them in any way, I find it easier by chat but can be annoying if you have no real reason to start a conversation. Also the Outlook extension is kinda heavy and may dull or slow your outlook sometimes.

Holly S.

Fuze -

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

Generally, Fuze does a good job of allowing us to receive and make calls easily, however, I believe there are improvements that could be made to the functionality, to make notifications easier to identify

Pros

I like the ease of transferring calls across to other users easily, whilst the caller is on hold. The functionality of being able to share screens is also really great when speaking with teammates internally, particularly now we are working from home more often. I also really like the chrome extension which speeds up calling!

Cons

The chat function, although useful, I find can often be missed - notifications are not obvious and can be lost amongst the calls coming in - it would be good to have this as a separate tab and for notifications to be more identifiable. I often find issues with call audio not connecting with Fuza, so often have to restart the software.

Jared A.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Excellent System in a Pandemic World

Reviewed on 2020/12/28

Pros

The IM system within Fuze has always been great. Even in a prepandemic world it was great for ease of use around the office and easily staying in touch with other team members. In the pandemic Telehealth landscape, its ease of use and great interface has really stuck out and shined. It's easy to use contact list, voicemail access, and simultaneous connection to both my desktop and mobile phone have allowed me to stay on top of things in the uncertain world we face currently.

Cons

Video calls could use some work. Unless this feature is blocked by admin, it would be helpful to set video conferences and calls of my own volition.

Harry L.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Used for 5 years now and still getting better, support are amazing

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

We needed to move to a system that offered features, scale, good price and support and where we would have business continuity. It offers flexible working and a more agile and mobile workforce. As the tital we are 5 years in and still feel that we are growing with the product.

Pros

Ease of use and continued feature development and deployment. Support sort things out asap and will do their best to make the product work how you need it to.

Mobile App and Softphone add business flex that we needed.

Cons

The base level of call analytics is not quite flexible enough for our use but that is very unique.

Oscar T.

Effective conference platform.

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

Fuze is a cloud-based unified communications platform and because it is based in the cloud ; it makes it easy for me to access it wherever I may be. It empowers productivity and delivers insights across my organization by allowing us access its simplified business voice communication tool, dynamic video conferencing, and hands-on collaboration feature.In summary , Fuze enable my company's workforce to communicate seamlessly at anytime and without any device restriction.

Cons

Will be interesting to have more screens available in the screen sharing option.Also the aesthetic is quite poor ,I think it can much more vibrant.

Timothy F.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Simple deployment

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

My company wnet to fuze and have deployed them worldwide, the implementation of Fuze is simple, support is good.

Pros

It works like a phone should, you have voicemail features that sends a audio to your email for voicemail, the apps allow you take your office phone with you anywhere.

Cons

The soft phones are unable to transfer or pick up parked calls like the physical phones do.

Leidy C.

Using Fuze to have meetings/chat

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

I have a lot of benefits because I can have meetings and also I can chat with my colleagues and see their status in real time. I really like to use the new funcionality to search an specific text in all my chat's list.

Pros

I really like that I can use Fuze in my laptop and my mobile, also I can set up meetings with my colleagues in the application or using Outlook. Also when you setup a meeting, fuze provide you a link and you can share the link with whoever you want. When you are in a meeting you can record it and later share the link.

Cons

I think that we can enhance the performance, for software products we should try to enhance this topic in every release.

Danielle B.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Fuze User

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Overall I love this product. The calls are clear and rarely drop. It is very user friendly, takes no time at all to learn

Pros

I love how easy it is to call or chat with anyone at work. I have used other chat products but the fact that I can call and check my messages from the same app is wonderful.

Cons

The only other thing I would like out of this software is a way to export my call list or contact data.

Simon B.

Brilliant!

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Worth the pain of migration.

Pros

Feature and functionality, whether that be for a basic user or for more advanced. Fuze mobile product is great for people who travel.

Cons

The implementation is tough, partly their fault, primarily down to migrating numbers to different carriers.

Clare N.

Decent but a lot of technical issues

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

Great to use, I like the fact that the Fuze extension recognizes phone numbers and I can just click them to call.

Cons

A lot of technical issues that we've run into in regards to conference calls and more. Buggy.

Thom G.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Change is not always easy

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Good product, but not a Microsoft product.

Pros

Easy to use and has most of the features that are in Skype, Nice use of video and good voice quality

Cons

implementation and learning curve have been a challenge, Things I miss from Skype: Ability to interact with Active Directory, Ability to pull people into calls. The storage of conversations for future use.

Jonathan D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Everything we wanted

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Overall experience has been positive - and we are pleased with the selection. Full adoption has been easy and users love it. Customer support is good - although I would like all users to be able to access support rather than being mediated through my IT.

Pros

Well designed UI make the product a pleasure to use. The features we use all day, every day, just work in a very user friendly way. It doesn't have feature bloat that confuses people - it just works.

Cons

the collaboration/video component of the software is relatively expensive as an addon and isn't as slick as the messaging calling product. Its good, but not as good as Zoom/Teams.

Steve B.

Fuze review

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

UNICOM has been using Fuze for 5+ years and have been expanding its deployment to other divisions of out global business. If it was not providing real value to the company we would not be expanding.

Pros

The flexibility Fuze provides our global business is extremely beneficial.

Cons

The reporting and other back end management still needs a lot of work. Managing call flows is pretty awful. No ability to import/export configuration or save revisions. Would REALLY like the ability to change to full screen when in a Fuze Meeting. Been asking for that functionality for years.

Anelia K.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Very good software for audio and video calls, messaging and conference calls

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

An overall very good tool that I still use daily and enjoy better than a regular phone for having many calls daily. Definitely worth trying if you are considering different phone options.

Pros

I like the function to share your screen when having a meeting, I use it all the time when talking with colleagues across other offices. Can be useful for troubleshooting, training and support, so it saves time and effort.

Cons

I don't like that it often bugs and especially the lack of easy to reach customer support, I have had issues on multiple occassions that support didn't really help with (they wanted tickets, logs and when I sent them everything they still didn't understand my problem).

• Industry: Entertainment

Three years of Fuze

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Fuze provides an economical SIP-based voice service without the need for any on-premise equipment. Can be used with software app/clients and/or with physical, desktop and conference IP phones.

Pros

I like that this service provides and app for both desktop and mobile. The user portal is useful as it allows configuration of features like simultaneous ring and voicemail. Voice quality is very good and HD voice is possible if the other callers support it.

Cons

Early on, (ThinkingPhones days) the apps were not so fully featured or functional as they are today.

James G.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Superb Unified Communications platform

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

We are now collaborating across Departments and the company. We have achieved much greater levels of communication across the business. We have also solved a major problem with on premise PBX systems that were failing

Pros

I love the scaleability and flexibility. The collaboration we are able to achieve across the company now is amazing

Cons

Support has taken some time to get to where it needs to be

Maired L.

Using Fuze

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

Issues we had were mainly with the Polycom's. we have 3. In the 2.5 years we are here in the Dublin office 2 have been replaced very quickly so very happy with the service.

Pros

Ease of use and when there is an issue prompt response of support team.

Cons

took me a while to get used to using the headphones but all good now

Heidi T.

Impressive Features

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Has made our lives much easier and keeps our international company connected on one phone network.

Pros

Fuze is an awesome VOIP, FOIP and meeting collaboration system. We have physical phones at our desks, softphones on our laptops and a mobile version on our cell phones. It allows us to take calls from anywhere on any device. Collaboration tool makes it easy to have conference calls and screen sharing sessions. Good alternative to GoToMeeting

Cons

Technical support can be a little difficult to work with, but are overall knowledgeable and helpful.

Response from FuzeDigital

This review is about Fuze, not FuzeDigital. They are two different companies.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A nightmare for a small team

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Really negative. We went with Fuze thinking it was a good price for what it offered, what we got instead was a headache that has dragged on for years. We even tried cancelling our account and had a hard time doing that. I would absolutely NOT recommend this to my colleagues or anyone else running a small business or non-profit.

Pros

We mostly used Fuze for broadcasting webinars and hosting conference calls. Some of my most-liked features were helpful but not unique to Fuze. For example, their recording feature is generally easy to use and stores it in your account for streaming or downloading. Dial-in numbers were easy enough to use, and generally were used without issue.

Cons

Where do I start? I found the service unreliable most of the time. Service would be down or slow frequently. When you're about to go live with 90+ people waiting for your webinar, this is a problem! The back end is incredibly confusing (ThinkingPhones or Fuze? They merged and didn't do it well), and their customer support is by far the worst I've experienced. They are awful at following up on tickets, rarely can give you a clear answer, and don't seem to know their way around their own product. Their are constantly "updating" their software with zero improvement to quality of the service.

Meagan W.
  • Industry: Accounting

Fuze in the workplace

Reviewed on 2018/08/08

Using Fuze has allowed us to create open lines of communicat internally as well as externally.

Pros

I like the visibility elements of Fuze and being able to view their status. I also like being able to hide certain conversations, but still being able to view the history of that conversation if needed. I like the ease and ability of being able to provide my meeting link to whoever I need to.

Cons

There are a lot of glitches with the software, desktop and mobile versions. They are not always synched up. I have some employees who have issues running other softwares or websites during a phone or video conference.

Timothy B.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Good working system; pretty good for your dollar

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Clear calls, reliable service, and pretty good for your dollar.

Pros

Often if you try to go a cheaper route you end up getting a service that isn't as reliable. In our business we have call center staff that need a reliable phone service and that is what it is.

Cons

Right now we pay on usage but I wish we could just pay a flat fee and keep it stead throughout the year.

Teresa herbic H.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Fuze is a Great Voice, Video and Collaborative Offering

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Nice feature-rich and efficient product offering for business, contract and project teams.

Pros

I have used Fuse for business contract customers and really like the program. It's excellent for quality voice, video and collaboration with your team members. The collaborative offering is simple to use and is exceptional for real-time content sharing especially for timely projects.

Cons

None, I especially like the collaborative functions with this product and project sharing capabilities!

D. skye H.

Enterprise level telephony, in the cloud

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

The largest benefit is not having to replace/upgrade aging hardware and software, we don't have to manage equipment at our sites anymore, all the heaving lifting is in the cloud.

Pros

Fuze is a fully featured UC in the cloud, providing telephone calls (with a full backend of call flows, agents, incoming, outgoing, etc), collaboration and meetings (from 1 to thousands of participants), voicemail, and multiple types of endpoints such as physical phones, SIP clients, Windows and Mac desktop client, Android and iOS mobile clients. It has all the features you need, without the headaches of managing PBXs and servers.

Cons

Fuze is still developing its Browser based client, we would really like that because currently there isn't a way to run the Fuze "Desktop" experience on Linux. Once they finish the web client there will be that capability. Their customer support needs to be sized up a bit too, sometimes it takes too long to get things resolved (they get resolved, but the length of time needs to be reduced)

Ikaika K.

Keep Looking

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

The bottom line: Fuze's service is reliable, but it starts with a high price tag and because of the missing functionality, it goes even higher because of the extra man hours that you need to bring their system up to par.

Pros

We came to Fuze from a home built system. As our company grew, our system became harder and harder to manage and we started to have outages because of the stress that was put on our servers. When we switched over to Fuze I set myself on their outage alerts and although I was alerted to an outage or service disruption, I only felt the impact of an outage twice in three years.

Cons

If you call in on the support line, you will get a company called answer one which will create a ticket for you. You can get people on the line when you have an emergency, but I've only been able to get a person transferred to me twice. The other times they called back within an hour.

It is not easy to understand what you are being billed for, so the bill can creep up with stuff that you no longer need.

You don't have control over provisioning your phones. You have to call in or submit a ticket and although the SLA for those types of requests is 48 hours it is hardly reached if you don't follow up. I've had to wait for more than a week which meant that our new hires got to do busy work for at least 4 days after training.

Reports are inaccurate. For our call floors, we pay bonuses based on the amount of work that the agent puts in. The report have been inaccurate enough times that we now have to verify that the report is running after we run the report.