Zendesk Sell

All-in-one sales platform for sales teams.

Jacob S.
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Former User, Would use again

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

I think I well described it above but it was always positive. I loved connectivity through different regions with closers and it truly made scheduling easier.

Pros

We used base software when setting leads for Solar appointments. There was a really nice connectivity between me and the closers when I was using base. I love the idea that I can put notes on homes and have connectivity that I normally would not have had when we were using the paper method we used to use. I can slip appointments in between already scheduled appointments, just a solid product overall.

Cons

In relation to sales rabbit and other sales softwares, I loved the ability to see homes more clearly, I thought that was one thing I didn't have as much with base, it was still better in other ways though that outweighed the pros that sales rabbit brought. I would take this still over any other sales appointment software and calendaring out there.

Anthony Z.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great Tool for Keeping All Your Clients Together

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Pros

Really comprehensive. I found myself adding things to client profiles, interactions, and deals just to fill in and use all the features!

Really fantastic for keeping everything related to a client and their deals organized.

Cons

Some things are too specific and didn't fit perfectly with my work flow or type of business.

The Client Space, while a fantastic idea, needs work. It's a bit user unfriendly on the client side. Also, it's pretty ugly which is a shame since the rest of Base looks so good.

Christopher L.

Very friendly UI, great software and can be customized

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Pros

Zendesk sell have been one of the best CRM software that I have tested and used in the past. It has very friendly UI and can be customized to your liking. The best part that i liked about Zendesk sell was that it was able to be linked with microsoft office which allowed connection to emails and calendars (sync and will remind you if you have a reminder placed). It also can be implemented onto mobiles which is useful at times and from experience, the mobile app is superb. No issues whatsoever with the mobile app and doesn't lack the functions it have on a desktop. Pricing for this product is very affordable for what its got to offer. Overall this product is great and I do highly recommend it to others.

Cons

The only thing that I dislike about this software is that it takes a long time to load up compared to other similar softwares.

Margaret S.

BASE

Reviewed on 2017/09/07

Pros

It's easy to use. You can sync on mobile devices and desktop computer. It's great for groups and team work. Base works very well on a mobile phone, in my case an iPhone. It's very easy to navigate between the dashboard, to the leads, contacts deals tasks calendars and reports. you can even enter your email setting to save every email in the system regardless of where you send it from. Even when emailing from your computer software like Outlook or Mail, Base will grab this email and include it in your Base database.

Cons

Google apps sync is really bad, users all over the world complain about the very poor solution it

Excellent CRM

Reviewed on 2017/11/22

Pros

This product was the 4th CRM our company tried before we found the customization we were looking for. This program currently manages customer contacts and all job information for 7 different construction supply companies under our umbrella. We couldn't be happier!

Cons

They will customize A LOT...However, some things they just aren't willing to change. I understand, but it can be a little disappointing.

Trinity R.
  • Industry: Utilities

Good for product based sales, but not so much for services

Reviewed on 2016/07/06

Pros

It has a user-friendly interface with a good number of tutorials and webinars to help you learn the ins and outs of Base.

Cons

It is still growing to meet the needs of clients that have very specific needs with more customization. It also isn't designed for a service that has recurring monthly payments and service offerings. For example, Base itself has three paid levels. To organize a pipeline for those sales, you would either have to recreate a deal every month, or leave them in the pipeline forever. Neither of those is a great option, and the reporting features are rather useless when the latter option (which we do) is used. Since they never truly "close," since they are recurring, and even a lower level service commitment is still a revenue generator for us, the reports cannot give helpful information.

'rowdie' mitch G.

Really great CRM, more than I needed and more pricy than I was looking for.

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Simple CRM, really nice app. Enjoyed using it while I did, just found a less cost solution that did what I needed.

Pros

I really liked the contact management and deals management. The reporting was amazing and it was very customizable. The integrated voice option was very nice too. UX design was great too.

Cons

I wasn't in love with switching between screens all day long. It also did have a learning curve and my employees didn't like it. Lastly, it was more money than I was looking to spend per seat.

Easy to Use CRM

Reviewed on 2017/09/11

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use for keeping your list of contacts organized during the entire sales process.

Cons

The Gmail integration currently only works with your username as email, but not aliases.

Tasks could be integrated with Outlook calendar to get calendar prompts instead of email prompts.

Daisy Q.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

The product was very easy to learn and use.

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Pros

Good product to keep up contacts and follow ups organized for upcoming and business that are growing

Cons

More custom templates to send in emails and keep marketing fun, easy and fast to put out to new clients

Per E.

Super for mobility

Reviewed on 2015/04/16

Base CRM has the best mobile apps seamless integrations with phonecalls, emails.
Best feautures are Contactclipper, Outlook plugin, gmail support and superb integrations with other webbased apps. like Zapier, mailchimp and so on. Premium plans with full data reports give salesmanagers totalt controll of salesteams.
Why not 5 stars?
It´s not a full SocialCRM, and currently not supporting multiple pipelines (coming feature though)

Pros

Mobile Apps
Phone integration
Contactclipper
Outlook plugin
Reports

Cons

Lacks Social integrations
Projects or campains

Fernando F.

Reviewed on 2015/08/14

Ryan H.

Still new and learning our way around the tool.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Would have liked a little more transparency on specific features we were looking for during the sales process. Didn't feel like they were completely honest with us.

Pros

Basic features are easy to learn and understand. Great tool for organizing customer information and tracking sales pipeline.

Cons

limited storage means picture storage isn't realistic like we were told when we were getting a demo. This was a huge deal to us.

Chris B.

Streamline your business

Reviewed on 2014/12/18

Pros

It's simple to use! It works with Google calendar so I can set multiple reminders for events. It's a big bang for the money!

Cons

I'm hoping that a default reminder time for events will come soon.

Amel S.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A confusing crm platform...

Reviewed on 2019/03/31

Pros

The app really works.
It's the best feature of Base.
Easy to import emails.

Cons

I found the Base dashboard confusing. It's dark and it's hard to find the tools. Very poor UX.
It's focused on sales.
I've tried many different CRM softwares until I found my favorite. This one would be on the worst side of the list. Nothing on it is appealing or attractive.

Ben K.

Reviewed on 2015/07/17

Samuel C.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Great features for a low price

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

We liked Base because it does not cost too much and it is good with history. It also plugs with dropbox which is a good feature.

Pros

Great simple CRM.

Cons

Lacks some features.

B

Great App

Reviewed on 2013/03/13

Great app. Simple & easy, can't wait for new features.

B. w. B.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great Product with GPS

Reviewed on 2021/01/09

Zendesk is a great product at a great price and is a value to anyone who uses it. I liked almost everything about it, but we had a compatibility issue that was not their fault. They even have a free version if you are only using the phone app. How cool is that?

Pros

I loved the ability to log the GPS for site visits. This feature was way ahead of the competition.

Cons

My email runs through a corporate cloud service and we couldn't get the email to integrate through the phone app.

Marlene V.

Good CRM That Integrate with CRM

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Pros

Been using it since it came out as a beta months ago, It integrates very easily with Zendesk support ticketing and has all features as any other CRM. You can easily integrate with Pandadoc and send agreements. You can send texts, emails and calls from the CRM very easily and track agents productivity.

Cons

At first it didnt have all the features i needed and support when it was a beta but they fixed all that with time.

Jimmy G.
  • Industry: Publishing

Very useful app !

Reviewed on 2016/09/12

For our micro-enterprise, we consider this App as an employee who helps us to coordinate customer records. Since we are working with Base, we lose fewer customers and time to acquisition. With Google Chrome plugIn, when we are working with LinkedIn, with a single click, add a contact to lead to our database in Base CRM. This prevents us from doing it manually as before.

Pros

Time saving for lead management.
Followed best customer records.
Android, calls are automatically tracked and recorded in base with an option to add a note of the conversation in order to remember it and therefore continue the discussion more effectively to the next call or email.

Cons

Creating quotes directly into Base and easily exportable to Xero has to be improved because it is a useful but incomplete integration to be really effective.
Management contact book between Base CRM and Xero needs also improvement.

Adam D.

Fantastic CRM

Reviewed on 2016/08/26

Pros

Base's Support Team is fantastic. They flew out members of their team to get us set up. They gave shirts and other swag, and were a delight to deal with. Online support is fantastic, and quick. Base itself is easy to use, and has a streamlined work Flow. There software is very user friendly and modern. You can get up and running in a matter of days. Reach out to them and find out if their software will fit your needs. Either way, I'm sure they will be warm and welcoming to your team.

Cons

We ultimately moved away from base because there was no way to create some key API integrations that we needed in our industry. I occasionally imported a doc that resulted in a few hundred duplicate users. They could be cleaned up quickly, but still inconvenient. :(

Oleksandr T.

I highly recommend you to try Base CRM and to implement it in the daily working process

Reviewed on 2018/11/24

Pros

I really like new features of Base CRM, for example, smart emails, calls, and notifications. Also, the way you can get all the necessary insights, how flexible is Base CRM and how easy you can implement it to every use, all these features are amazing and make work with this platform a pleasure. The support team is also very good and friendly, it always wants to help you to solve all your problems and are online 24/7.

Cons

When I sometimes need more than one Base CRM to be opened at the same time, it starts to slow down. Also, It was hard first 2 or 3 days to get used to this program and to understand how things are working and, of course, to learn all the features and how to get more benefits from them.

Tyrone W.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great modern day CRM

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

Unlike Salesforce, Base CRM was created in the cloud. It is a great sales and client communication tool. The best feature is the mobile app for Android that integrates with your text messaging.

Cons

Base CRM is a bit more pricey than its competitors. Additionally, you have to pay for each employee that uses it as compared to paying for a group of individuals to have access.

Ron A.

Base CRM review

Reviewed on 2014/12/18

Pros

Cons

I haven't had any problems with Base, short of the speed in which it was working on cellular network. At first I needed to clarify myself with the terminology they use (i.e. what's the difference between a lead and a contact.) However, once I realized how they think about it and present it in the software, it all made sense.

Sabrina B.

Easy Set-up and Very Functional

Reviewed on 2017/12/27

Great CRM... Highly recommended!!!

Pros

This CRM was easy to set up and makes it easier to communicate with my team and keep them updated on the status of our clients.

Cons

I would like the data fields to be more customizable. I would also like to have multiple ways to search for a lead in the CRM.