24SevenOffice Reviews

24SevenOffice

Online project and business management software

4.4/5 (26 reviews)
Tim B.

Our most efficient way to manage our day to day

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

This program allows us to keep everyone organized and on the same page. From management, billing, reporting, accounts, and everything else. The user interface is what makes this a pleasure to deal with day after day and is much better than the other products we tried before buying.

Cons

There are times when things seem to get overwhelming for a small business. It can feel slightly crowded at times and can be hard getting everything in order but I think this partly has to do with our management as well as the programs so it's not entirely on them. Overall we haven't had too many issues for me to say anything too negative.

Andres R.

Great software for company communication and managing project finances!

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

It has a great communication system, perfect dashboard system in order to keep track of project finances and reports. It also has a very effective document sharing system

Cons

The only thing that could possibly be better its having a more user friendly interface, it's hard to get the best of out of all the functions

Resource planification

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

I get to many benefits like make progress of the ways of managing my company and having new tools for this.

Pros

What I like most about this software is enterprise resource planning and customer relation management and with some modules about accounting, billing and orders, email, calendar, document and project management, web publishing tools and e-commerce.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that I need to be connected on internet so this software can be used; and in y country the wifi fails a lot.

Sarthak G.

It is full of features which is a complete package that anyone would need in this field.

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

I have acheived more information and functionality that i wont be able to get from other products in the market.

Pros

They stands out in all of the areas as this contains of cloud, SaaS and web at the same time thir features and fucntions fiully pack a punch for me as a user at the same timing porviding all the information which is needed reagrding this. Well done in making this :)

Cons

I am not very satisfied with the customer support because I have to wait for more than 3 to 4 working days in order to get the email back from the company although it is usually the standard but I hope they can provide some changes to it in the future.

Gediminas E.

Great CRM

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

This CRM provide a complete overview under enterprice's customers, suppliers and contacts. And everything under one roof.

Cons

There is missing one and only improvement. Their GUI cold be more user friendly. Sometimes is getting hard to find needed function.

Valentina G.

Very good service 24SevenOffice

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

Very good service 24SevenOffice, it leaves me completely satisfied and I have no doubt that it is one of the best companies in the area of project management and knows how to treat their customers, without a doubt the quality of their services is indisputable.

Cons

I'm really leaving if no complaints, I recommend it a thousand percent. VERY GOOD, a company that knows how to get along with its customers in the best way.

Eliacim M.

It has many intelligent functions, it is excellent for the communication of the company

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

-Excellent communication system
-Excellent financial tracking system
-Continuous project reports
- Very effective document sharing system

Cons

-The interface should be more user friendly, it is difficult to get the best of all the functions
-The learning system is quite complicated and it costs a bit more to understand how the software works

Henry M.

Became valuable early and a great tool for continuous internal improvement

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

we are able to review 24seven office, address resourcing constraints and make people accountable.

Pros

Ease of use. On boarding new employees into how we use basic functions is super easy. This software has been one of the easiest to implement throughout our company and allows us to track departmental productivity and see how much we really accomplish in one month.

Cons

Gantt charts look very organized and task dependencies are handled amazingly

Luisana P.

Very good quality of work that offered 24SevenOffice

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

Very good quality of work that offered 24SevenOffice. It leaves no doubt, that its wide range of services and high quality of them leave it as one of the best companies in the area of project management, knows exactly what their clients want and need.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about them, just very good comments, eager to continue working with them. Highly recommended.

Stacey G.

Helps greatly with daily management

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Pros

The benefits are pretty endless with this system, especially for a small business. It can help manage accounting, project management, customer relationship management, file management, email, etc.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software. It's easy to use and is very cost effective for us.

Shivendra G.

A great and affordable Project Management tool

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

This is a great tool for managing different projects in an easy and convenient manner . Its very easy to use and affordable too.

Cons

This is a great tool and covers all requirements with respect to Project Management. There is nothing which we do not like about this.

Edward R.

Many smart functions

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

In this software i like the supports accounting, project management, customer relationship management, file management, email, billing, accounting and reporting. These works very good.

Cons

For now I don't see problems with this software, maybe the price is high for small companies, I hope they offer more accessible prices.

Lorene H.

Many smart functions

Reviewed on 2012/01/19

24SevenOffice CRM allows users to generate reports on sales activities and results, manage the customer throughout the sales process and keep track of past e-mails, tasks, agreements, activities and notes. The software allows you to either choose the relevant business modules, or go for one of the tailor-made solutions.

Pros

I like the feature where you can get access to customer information wherever one is.

Ruben A.

It is a good system that contains resources Planning tools for small and medium enterprises

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

It is an excellent system used on demand through a web-based interface (software as a service). The system includes modules for: CRM, accounting, billing and orders, email, calendar, document and project management, web publishing tools and e-commerce.

Cons

So far no software disadvantage is known, in the future it could present difficulty when integrating information online

Sabastian W.

So far, it's been amazing, but I'm still new.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

We can all keep our information in one place and have 24/7 access to it. exactly what we needed to save time and money.

Pros

The ease of use makes even the most novice user, such as myself, able to sail through it like a pro!

Cons

I can't fully rate the customer service as I have no needed to use it yet. the product is pretty self explanatory and easy to use.

Natasha M.

Ideal software for collaborating on projects...

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

It pretty much offers everything you'd need from accounting, to project management, to email, and even managing files. I was impressed.

Cons

It does so many different tasks. I became quickly overwhelmed with navigating through projects once they had been entered. Possible improvements could be made for navigating between data.

Inés P.

I am really happy.

Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

I think 24SevenOffice is undoubtedly by far the best company that can be found in the field of project management, the quality of its services is indisputable, I am really happy.

Cons

I'm really leaving without any complaint to give, it shows that this company focuses on its clients and works for them. Great job.

Jørgen L.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

4.0/10
Shivani B.

Super easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

The functionality is great. It is very helpful in complete HR tasks and I'm able to easily provide our team with a powerful ERP system.

Cons

It took me a while to understand all of the functionalities and it is very widespread across all tasks.

Jeremy M.

Easy to use and efficient project management software

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

24SevenOffice's easy to use UI makes project and financial management easy to edit and collaborate on. Totally recommend.

Cons

There are a few pages where the UI isn't great, it feels like the software isn't keeping with the times very well.

I've used 24SevenOffice before JIRA.

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

Easy to get, but not easy to use. I tried it before JIRA and I found JIRA cleaner (In its interface).

Cons

JIRA is better, by far. It's interface is old, and no really userfriendly. Could help begginer, but when you need something powerful, you don't use 24/7Office

Arielle G.

Great daily management system.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

There are many benefits to this system, such as accounting, project management, customer relationship management, file management, email, etc.

Cons

There is not much that I dislike and the fact that you can pay as you use it, is very cost effective.

Andrew C.

I've used 24SevenOffice on a few occasions over the last few years in my position as project manager

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

Liked that there was a freemium trial. Also like that it's more finance-oriented than other project management softwares out there.

Cons

Some of the UI seems outdated, also should just make the freemium trial completely free and have an upgrade-business model.

6.0/10
Rachna U.

very cool software

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Pros

can have full control over processes in the business like finance, accounting, project management, reporting, and expenses

Cons

learning curve for 24SevenOffice is pretty steep and it took me a bit to really get the hang of the software.

Joe H.