iCIMS Talent Cloud

Applicant tracking and recruiting software

Rita S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Basic Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

several integrations - more efficiencies in managing candidates and jobs. the system has grown with us since 2010 and we continue to add

Pros

Alot - it is very intuitive and System Config being able to do much of what we need to do on our own and / or use that to figure out what we might need assistance with. the test site and being able to easily move new configs to production. the ability to integrate with other products so easily. User Group configuration, permissions are easy to set.

Cons

a very micro response but not having the ability to report on before and after field values. this was discussed in 13 or 14 and still not available. some of the reporting is limited and not being able to compare some statuses to current date would be nice

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we are meeting our customer's expectations. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

Jennifer S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

ICIMS makes recruiting exciting!

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Pros

ICIMS is always one step ahead of current recruiting trends! Always enhancing existing products to further engage new candidates. Continuing to roll out new products to simplify the experience for recruiters and hiring managers.

Cons

Lots of clicks to get from job search to career portal.

Julia A.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

iCIMS

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

We have improved time to fill, system analytics, and can produce actionable data to improve our recruitment process.

Pros

It’s extremely configurable and they put out quarterly releases in direct response to customer feedback.

Cons

The Offer product is an additional cost that is quite hefty. Without it, the offer letters through iforms can be a difficult process.

Response from iCIMS

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers who allow us to constantly improve the way we do business and I'm so glad to hear that your experience with iCIMS has supported your initiatives.

Elizabeth C.
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Best functionality for objectively and automatically screening candidates

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

With iCIMS, we've become a much more effective and efficient recruiting team. We processed more than 5,000 applications in order to hire approximately 50 employees last year alone. Because of iCIMS' unique functionality, we've spent less time to make the same quality and higher quantity of hires. This is a huge win for our team and we're excited to share our success with others.

Pros

When searching for our organization's ATS, I demoed with A LOT of vendors. I was shocked that most relied on very crude initial screening mechanisms. Most were dependent on an HR's manager review of a a resume-- HR managers would give a thumbs up or thumbs down on whether or not to advance a candidate. We are a data-driven organization, and we prioritized an ATS that offered the functionality for us to objectively and automatically screen candidates. This functionally helps to minimize human biases while simultaneously weeding out irrelevant candidates; opening our organization to a diverse but targeted hiring pool. iCIMS was the only ATS that was able to offer us this critical functionality.

Cons

iCIMS is far and away the industry leader on critical aspects of functionality, however user-experience is not necessarily one of those aspects. It's a clunky system (feels a bit like Salesforce in that way), and not super intuitive on how to use. We've been able to workaround this, for the most part, by really streamlining how specific people interact with the platform.

Response from iCIMS

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we are meeting our customer¿s expectations. I¿ll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

Vicki F.
  • Industry: Human Resources

iCIMS Saves Time & Money

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

Our overall experience is very positive. We love the configurability of the product so that we can make it unique for our business model. Their support team is fantastic.

Pros

Before we starting using the iCIMS applicant tracking system, we were doing everything by hand. Reports included. Our candidates were annoyed because we had no way to maintain a profile with their information, and so they would have to send us a resume and fill out an application every time they applied for one of the positions for which we were sourcing. Everything was laboriously saved in a Dropbox folder for our clients. Now everything is automated, our client have candidate materials at their fingertips, and we are far more efficient,

Cons

The learning curve to get up and running if you have not used an applicant tracking software is pretty steep. Anyone on your integration team needs to be able to devote a large amount of time to work with the iCIMS team to get everything set up. And the resume parsing is not the best.

Michael R.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Best Applicant Tracking System!

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

What I like most about iCIMS is that their client service is by far some of the best I have ever encountered with a vendor. Anytime you need help their client support line is always available to help out and I have not had to wait longer than 5 minutes or so for an answer over the phone. Additionally, when you open a ticket with them on an issue you are having, they send you email correspondences for every update they have to share, which I appreciate because you are always in the know on how to move forward with issues you are having.

Cons

What I like least about iCIMS is that their focus is mainly as an applicant tracking system and not a full-service system that includes features like payroll, performance management, succession planning, etc. iCIMS has really mastered being a very reliable applicant tracking system, but they have room to improve moving forward as a full-service provider for companies.

Jilyne T.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great, User Friendly Software!

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

iCIMS Recruit has helped us get all of our TA operations into one system and over the course of time has helped us report with more accuracy and detail than ever before. We migrated from Taleo and never looked back!

Pros

The user interface was more intuitive and looked better than many other ATS options we demo'ed. The configuration was also most straightforward, and was easy to make changes without technical support.

Cons

Some features, such as ability to organize candidates by folders, sharing, and some other options were not available or came as an additional service that was not as competitive to some other providers. It wasn't a big drawback, we just created some workarounds to suit our needs.

Response from iCIMS

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers who allow us to constantly improve the way we do business and we're so glad to hear that your experience with iCIMS has been great so far!

Christina Y.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

BEST APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEM ON THE MARKET...AND I KNOW!

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

We have saved HUNDREDS of man-power hours by automating our all archaic system. We attract more candidates because it is an on-line system. Paper applicants are old news If you want to attract the new employee of the 21st century you need to be online.

Pros

It allows me to automate confirms and emails so all applicants get feedback. I can create templates for frequently used messages, job postings, etc. I attract more applicants with the job aggregates that sweep our postings out onto the web. Honestly, I could go ON AND ON. I love this software.

Cons

It is a little pricey for our size and non-profit status, but so far we have been able to keep it since I have been able to justify how much time it saves us and personnel costs.

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review, Christina! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Mary ann S.

Amazing onboarding experience

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

We were able to reduce the onboarding time and the data entry in our office because the candidates info is directly fed into our system.

Pros

The candidate onboarding experience is greatly enhanced by using ICIMS onboarding. All of our forms are housed on their site and are customizable as needed to ensure compliance with regulations. Easy for candidates to enter their information and return to the site as needed to make modifications.

Cons

There are no real cons about this product and the onboarding system itself. We are very happy with it.

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for your review, Mary Ann! We appreciate your feedback.

Drew M.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Customization is Key

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

The ability to tailor the iCIMS platform to the needs of your organization is one (if not THE) greatest thing about iCIMS as a company. Working closely with our team at iCIMS was very important in the success of our implementation and customization processes, so maintaining close working relationships with your Implementation Manager and Customer Success Manager are also critically important.

Cons

iCIMS ATS as a whole is not an intuitive software company. It takes time to learn the ropes and things are not user-friendly.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

iCIMS is a great product

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Pros

We interviewed a lot of software companies when we chose iCIMS so many years ago. It was certainly the right decision, and we have not regretted it. iCIMS is user-friendly, visually appealing, and intuitive to use.

Cons

No ATS is perfect. There are a few features that I'd like to see iCIMS have that they don't YET. But over the years, we've asked for things and offered ideas, and they truly listen. The features that aren't available yet, I'm hopeful will come soon.

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Mariah C.

iCIMS Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

Pros

Reporting, functions, iForms, ease of editing jobs

Cons

It is very difficult to figure a lot of things out. I find myself sending in tickets constantly because I am unable how to figure out certain functions on my own. There are a lot of things in the system that just don't make sense. It seems like a lot of the functions are overcomplicated.

Response from iCIMS

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we¿re meeting our customer¿s expectations. I¿ll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

Misty G.
  • Industry: Research

We love iCIMS

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

This has changed recruiting for our team. We are much more efficient and can't imagine our work lives without it!

Pros

We love that it's so robust, yet easy to navigate. It's intuitive and you're always improving it.

Cons

Sometimes I find it hard to make updates since it's SO customizable. If that's the case, then I call to get some guidance on where to look and what to update myself.

Response from iCIMS

Hi Misty! Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers who allow us to constantly improve the way we do business and I¿m so glad to hear that your experience with iCIMS has been great so far.

Jose W.

Great program for recruitment and HR functions & processes.

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Able to increase my ability to reach out to candidates, maintain communication and reduce time-to-fill after incorporating this software into our recruitment strategy and process.

Pros

The ease to capture contact information and schedule text or campaigns. The extension incorporates well while sourcing and managing the candidate experience through our employees first 90 days of employment.

Cons

Would love to be able to capture more info through the extension besides number, maybe name(first and last).

Response from TextRecruit

Glad it's working well for you Jose! We'll pass on the feedback about the extension.

Lisa P.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

iCIMS - great software (flexible/configurable) and solutions-oriented support

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

Pros

Very configurable to meet our needs
Consistency across features/modules makes learning more intuitive
Excellent, dedicated, consultative account management and tech support
Great partners who help me to find solutions to system/business problems
New release enhancements show they do listen to customers' voices

Cons

Realistically, there are things I wish iCIMS could do that it can't yet; fortunately their teams are solution-oriented and work with me to find a way to accomplish what I want to do within the system.

Hannah V.

We love iCIMS!

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Pros

The feature that I like most about icims onboard is how everything is submitted electronically and they only have to log in once to fill out however many tasks are assigned to them.

Cons

The feature that I like least about icims onboard is resetting the password during the onboarding process. When the new hires reset their password, sometimes they reset the email and it doesn't work, they don't receive the reset email, or it tells them that their access is restricted. We have so many people onboarded, it's hard to keep a close watch on how each new hire is doing this process. I just feel like it's not a user friendly process regardless.

Response from iCIMS

Thanks for the awesome review Hannah!

Craig S.

Trusted by leading companies

Reviewed on 2018/08/26

icims is defiantly suited to larger companies. It might a little over priced and not be as user friendly as some competitors like Workday.

Pros

Icims is well trusted by large companies for being able to provide custom recruiting software. They have the ability to solve very complex workflow and thus help companies automate process that used to be quite manual. With this they great features like automated requisition approvals making it easy for users. icims is ideal for larger companies with every complex internal process and structures.

Cons

Icims might be too complex for inexperienced users. It is ideal for larger companies and some if the features might be a little dated.

Nicole W.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

iCIMS is my favorite

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Pros

I love how customizable iCIMS is and how responsive their team is

Cons

There are a few features that I'm hoping to be included in future releases

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

iCIMS is our corporate applicant tracking suite and we have used for the last 2 years.

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Ease of applicant flow, consistency, integration of assessments and all onboarding documents

Pros

Lots of functionality that supports the entire sourcing, recruiting and onboarding process. Allow access from multiple perspectives and follow the flow of candidates throughout the lifecycle. Especially like the on pre-hire/onboarding tools.

Cons

It is not as intuitive to use, especially for hiring managers. Additional training and more intuitive approach would be helpful.

Carmen W.

Recruit Module

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

Pros

I like that you have the ability to configure to fit the needs of your organization.

Cons

The ability to configure the system is a blessing and a curse. Takes one full time FTE and there is still so much opportunity. We also have struggles with iCIMS ability to provide point in time reporting.

Laura N.

iCIMS was a dream to implement. They did everything they promised and more.

Reviewed on 2018/01/22

Branding and consistency.

Pros

Ease of use and having our complete recruiting database at our fingertips. iCIMS delivered on their promise of routine updates that seamlessly improve the user experience, whether you are an applicant, the Admin, or a hiring manager. And, their HelpDesk, especially at the beginning, was beyond compare. We knew them on a first-name basis and they could not have been better or more responsive.

Gurdial S.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Icims is functionally rich

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

Pros

Icims has a highly configurable platform loaded with tools to support your talent acquisition needs.

Cons

There is a learning curve to using this system which is true for any other system out there

Dara L.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy to use and great service

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Pros

I love the customization of iCIMS. I can leverage the platform to meet my needs. Reporting and dashboard creation is phenomenal. The customer service provided by iCIMS is second to none.

Cons

When making platform changes or in system roll-outs, there can be an occasional domino effect - sometimes changing/updating one feature effects another feature and you don't know or realize it right away.

Kyle G.

Feedback

Reviewed on 2017/05/11

If reporting was more real time and could update without having to run the specific reports every time. If it could update as you disposition candidates, that would be more useful as other ATS's have that feature.

Pros

New implementations clean up a lot of fixes, constantly updating the platform to be more user friendly

Cons

Reporting could be more user friendly, need to be very familiar with the iCIMS verbiage to better navigate thru the system

Carolyn M.
  • Industry: Government Administration

icims

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

good

Pros

the ease of daily use for the users and getting the applications to the hiring managers

Cons

candidates find it difficult to navigate through the application ( our application is separate, and not forced for the candidate to update each visit.)