Survey Galaxy

Create and deploy online surveys and questionnaires

4 /5

Carlos S.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Survey Galaxy is efficient for collecting data with surveys.

Reviewed on 2022/01/11

Collecting information through research helps me improve the software's source code. Survey Galaxy has been in use for 1 year and has made it essential in business and time saving to collect customer feedback. The support is good and I recommend it.

Pros

The software is perfect for creating forms and surveys and sending users to seek information gathering and feedback on a certain topic. I use it a lot to create satisfaction surveys about the tests performed by users of the developed software. The software has some templates that are attractive and efficient to help in the development of research.

Cons

I've had some problems with the software crashing. With some updates it reduced the problem.

Mohammed S.

Very minimal, but extremely competent survey deployment

Reviewed on 2021/06/15

In terms of capacity and efficiency of building and deploying online surveys, it's in my top 3. What gives it the biggest boost is how well its data or survey reporting tools work. It has been great.

Pros

What I like most about Survey Galaxy is that it's survey reporting features are extremely advanced. Even for free subscription holders. I am able to export data into multiple formats and destination software directly, without having to go through the hassle of type conversions. I also like that I am able to email responses directly to other team members. That way I can efficiently manage access to the actual work products without sharing my access credentials.

Cons

I dislike not being able to share designed templates with other accounts without upgrading to the enterprise subscription. Having spent quite some time perfecting a survey design, the team decided it was to be our default set up but then I couldn't share it with any of the other project teams' account. So I ended up having to redesign from scratch within all of those other accounts.

Google Forms and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Survey Galaxy

I felt like trying my hands on software I had never used prior. And it has been a nice experience.
Juan G.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

You need to take the next step.

Reviewed on 2021/06/26

I never had any issues creating a survey. In general, it has everything you need.

Pros

It is easy to use and can be customized in many ways, the demo option is very good, so you can know if it is according to your requirements. You can also edit inside the surveys.

Cons

The first impression is not very good, because the site does not look very professional. It should be redesigned to make it look more attractive and user friendly.

João V.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great for creating quick and complex surveys.

Reviewed on 2021/10/24

In Survey Galaxy everything is very easy. Surveys can be created easily and quickly by anyone. Templates help with this procedure and make us more efficient to create quick satisfaction surveys for customers to respond and give their honest feedback. They can even create incentives for them.

Pros

Surveys can be created in Survey Galaxy easily, unlike some competitors. The template options are amazing and when creating helps in productivity and creation time. I really like the graphical interface of the software. These surveys help to gather valuable information from our users about our offered products.

Cons

Survey Galaxy could improve the tech support relationship to answer questions. Technically I have nothing negative to say.

Mary F.

Top of the line samsung galaxy 8

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Pros

I like samsung galaxy better than any phone I ever owned because this phone is very fast, friendly and has lot of cool features. Especially dual camera takes the best pictures and top quality videos.

Cons

Least I like on this phone is bixby talk. I hope they improve bixby.

Lisa T.

Galaxy

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

Pros

It always works and I get updates on a regular basis.

Cons

At this time I have not had any bad experience with this software

Lindsey F.

How I feel about Samsung Galaxy

Reviewed on 2018/08/31

Pros

Honestly, im not sure yet of what I like about this software.

Cons

The storage capacity and the fact photos take up way too much space

Michael S.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used for 1-5 months

No access

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Pros

Nothing I can find to give a positive review.

Cons

Cannot sign up, had some pop-up issues, and it freezes half the times.